Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Repetition and Time

Go down 
+6
Rhett Braxton
Kyndal Paxton
Misery Braxton
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
Augustus McDaniels
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:57 pm

"No abortion!" Luca spoke up, kissing his lover softly and rubbing his stomach gently.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:13 pm

Trever grunted lightly, he had figured Luca would talk Killian into keeping it. He just hoped that was truly what he son wanted.
"Okay then. Fine." Trever nodded his head, stepping around to get some medicine for his son.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:39 pm

Luca found that he was quite excited at the prospect of having a child with Killian.
"Wow..." He murmured as he stroked the man's toned stomach. There was a baby in there.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:58 am

Killian grunted at him, blue eyes narrowed on the hand resting atop his stomach. He decided he did not like the fact that he had another human inside of him. And what would Shannon say? Or Toni?
He felt faint at the thought.
They were supposed to be pregnant! Not him!
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:06 am

And he was about to find out as Toni's tiny head popped in the room.
He smiled softly, running over to his side.
"Are you okay?" He had heard something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:32 pm

"Course love, ah cant help but beh okay when ah'm lookin inta yar eyes." Kilian reached up, his hand gently brushing Toni's cheek. His smile was wide and dazzling, adding onto his perfect appearence.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:35 pm

Toni blushed as usual but he still pouted at Killian.
"I'm serious, are you okay? Trever says you're sick..."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:44 pm

"Ah ah'm sick love. But noh pill can cure mah ill. Ah'm afraid, ah ave' ah bad case of lovin' you." Killian simply could not be serious about this, in fact he did not even want to tell Toni. But of course he could not hide it. Still he could enjoy himself while he was able. Before he got fat.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:26 pm

"You're so mean." He whined softly. "Well I hope you feel better anwyays." Toni pecked the man's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Killian winked at the boy, one of his arms winding around Toni's waist. "Yar makin' meh feel better alreadeh love."
Trever sighed softly, moving to stand beside Luca.
"He can't be stopped."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:51 pm

Toni smiled sweetly at Killian, leaning into him.
"Well I'm glad I make you feel better." He nodded his head.

"I love it." Luca chuckled as he watched his lover, grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:29 pm

Trever actually found that her enjoyed how close his lover and his son was. Killian may flirt but he never worried that he would touch Toni. "He is a lecher." The man reached out, gently stroking his son's cheek. Killian would make beautiful babies.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Luca knew that although Killian may flirt with everyone, the man was all his. So he chose to enjoy watching him flirt with others.
"You're going to be gorgeous." Luca murmured, mostly to himself, kissing his lover's neck.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:07 pm

"Gonnah beh?" Killian blinked lightly, the hair on his arms standing up as Luca kissed his neck. "Ah'm alreadeh gorgeous love."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:17 pm

"Of course but god, with my baby in you..." He murmured the words into Killian's ear as he tugged the man close, not sure if Killian wanted Toni to know yet.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Killian grunted as if he thought it was stupid, but truly the way Luca said it made him warm inside. Even went as far as making him rather aroused.
"Crocodile, ya ave' ah fetish doh ya?"
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:36 pm

"Maybe I do." Luca smirked lightly, nipping at Killian's neck, his lips trailing kisses down the man's tanned skin.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:47 pm

"Ya ave ah babeh fetish, love?" Killian clicked his tongue. That might work rather well for him. He was always up for sex, and now he had an excuse to make love to Luca several times a day. Yes, this may be wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:56 pm

"I think I do." Luca hummed, grinning. Just the thought of making love to Killian while he was so plump with his baby was turning him on to no end. "Maybe it's more of a fat fetish." He winked, stroking Killian's still flat stomach.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:03 am

Killian glanced down at his stomach, his upper lip curling at the thought of gaining so much weight. He did not want to be fat. In fact he had always tried ti keep himself fit and in shape. This did not sound pleasant to him.
"Ah think thah ef ah get fat, ah'm gonna beh pissed." He was once more against the idea. Even sex did not make up for this. How would he take his shirt off and feel comfortable if he was a lardo?
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:11 am

"You'll lose all the weight once you have the baby. It'll be okay." Luca hummed lightly as he continued stroking the man's stomach. "You won't have enough time to think about how fat you are when I'm screwing your brains out 24/7." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:13 am

"An ya ad' better keep ta thah. Ah want sex. Several times ah day." Killian nodded his head. He already felt like sh*t but sex might just fix that for him. He hoped so anyways, it would make this much more bearable.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:19 am

"Sounds wonderful." Luca grinned. "You can even top me if it will make it better for you." He winked, kissing Killian's cheek. Honestly, Killian topping him with a huge stomach was turning him on even more. He wasn't sure what had came over him.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:25 am

"Don' ya worreh abou' thah love. Ah'm gonna top ya, soh much thah ya wont beh able ta sit down til ah ave' thes brat." Killian nodded his head, he had already decided that Luca's arse was going to pay for this baby.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:28 am

Luca groaned loudly as he looked at his lover.
"I was hoping you'd be all horny for my dick up your ass while you were pregnant. I want to be able to sit!" He whined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Repetition and Time
Page 18 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next