Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On That Good Kush & Alcohol

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore

On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:19 pm

"Everything! You and these drugs and this dude your with!" Aaron waved a hand at Mack, his chest heaving as anger flared inside of him. Aaron was slow to anger, and even when he was angry he never acted on it. He never wanted anyone to see the nasty side of him, but when it came to his baby brother, he would be viscous.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:28 pm

"Man, there's nothing wrong with Mack." Sage frowned. "Take it easy, bro." It was rare for him to see Aaron so angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:20 pm

"Mack is a druggie!" Aaron's brown eyes were cold on the ginger. "He is a bad influence on you Sage!"
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:35 pm

"Well surprise, Aaron. I'm a druggie too. So what's the big deal?" The boy muttered, his brow furrowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:15 pm

"The big deal, is that your my baby brother and I love you and he is making it harder for us to make you better!" Aaron had always been adamant about Sage healing. He always held out hope and had faith for his brother. Even when most others were ready to give up on him."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:39 pm

"I'm not going to get better!" Sage snapped. "It's not going to happen. I understand that, why can't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:18 pm

"Because I love you Sage!" Aaron's voice was softer, tender, perfectly matching the warmth in his eyes. "I love you and even if you give up I can't give up on you. I have faith that you can be better..."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:32 pm

Sage let out a heavy sigh.
"I love you too man..." He ran a hand through his black hair, frowning deeply. "I just... I don't have hope anymore. It's too hard, no matter how much I try it's hopeless. And I don't want to make you keep waiting while I try to fix myself. You're just wasting your time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:35 pm

"Sage..." Aaron bent down, wrapping his bare arms around his brothers shoulders, pressing him close so Sage could even smell his scent. Aaron always seemed to smell like honey, sweet and strong. "Time I spend worrying about you, is time not wasted. Ever."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:47 pm

Sage let his arms wrap around Aaron's waist, hugging him tightly.
"But it is... nothing's going to change, bro... you're just wasting time that could be spent helping someone else.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:06 pm

"Maybe, but i'd rather be spending it with you. Even if your a druggie." Even if he couldn't help Sage, he could spend time with him, and try to make sure nothing too horrible happened to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:18 pm

"You can spend as much time with me as you want, bro. I love hanging out with you, you know that." He smiled softly at his big brother. It felt nice that someone cared about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:20 pm

Aaron wrapped an arm around Sage, his smile bitter sweet. He simply wished he could always be with the boy, keep him from trouble and out of the toxic drugs the boy was so fond of. "What did you take?" He had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:28 pm

"Right now?" He hummed softly. "Just smoked off of Mack's joint for a bit, and some coke." He nodded lightly. "Is dad home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:34 pm

"Yeah, Dad is home. He is downstairs with Judy and Mom and I think Sean and Dayton also." He sent a rather unnerved look to the door. "You know it'll kill dad to know your using again?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:40 pm

"Yeah, yeah." Sage sighed softly. "And he'll try and make me quit again and it's not going to work." He shook his head. "Wanna come with me to let him meet Mack?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:59 pm

Mack glanced over at the sound of his name, his eyes glazed over with his high state. "Dude....Sage...Man..." Maybe it was not a good idea for him to keep supplying the boy with drugs, his family seemed to love him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:20 pm

"What, man?" Sage arched an eyebrow as he glanced over at his friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:38 pm

"I think we gotta break up, bro." Mack nodded lightly, falling back into the bed. "And you should stay with your family. Be clean and all."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:52 pm

"We like just got together an hour ago." Sage chuckled. "I thought your mom wanted you to get a boyfriend?" He arched an eyebrow. "And I'm not going to be clean whether I'm with you or not." The only thing that would change is what he had to go through in order to get a hold of his drugs.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:38 pm

"Dude, your family loves you.". Honestly Mack hoped Sage would get clean. He enjoyed his friend and did not favor helping him hurt himself.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:55 pm

"And I love them too. But that doesn't change anything." He couldn't live without cocaine. He simply couldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:41 pm

"Man...You don't know what you got until its gone." He didn't like addictions much but he never judged people for them.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:52 pm

Sage paused, something clicking inside of his mind. He had been about to retort with a comment about how his family would never leave him. But then he realized..
What if they did?
What if they all gave up on him? Got tired of it?
He would have nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:57 pm

Mack watched his friend carefully, reaching out to lightly wrap an arm around his shoulders. "They want whats best for ya, and I do too. If ya got to stop, you gotta stop. But hey, ill still date you!" Mack winked rather seductively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On That Good Kush & Alcohol   On That Good Kush & Alcohol - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

On That Good Kush & Alcohol
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next