Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs

Go down 
+3
Manuel Lively
Prentiss Proveaux
Livius Levine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:01 pm

"Ya 'ave ta?" Rhett snorted softly, shaking his head. "Kyndal wouldn't try thah weth meh. I expect hem ta love meh an only meh." Because Rhett loved Kyndal, and only Kyndal. "Afraid if ya ask em' ta chooseh 'ell leave ya for tha otha man?"
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:08 pm

"No, quite the opposite. I think that 'e loves me more so I trust 'im. I just want 'im to be 'appy and 'ave someone to be there for him when he is not with me." Livius explained. "This Kyndal, he is your lover?"
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:27 pm

"Heh es mah Shartstack." Rhett's face brightened with a smile as he pointed his lover out. "Heh es tha motha of mah babies, mah lifeh." Rhett, though still hot tempered, was learning to appreciate Kyndal more.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:28 pm

"'E is cute." Livius smiled softly. He himself preferred men that were a bit bigger but the boy had a nice face. "You seem 'appy." He hoped to find that happiness with Christophe someday.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:36 pm

"Ah ahm 'appeh. Ah 'ave all ah 'ave ever wanted outta lifeh. Mah startstack, and mah boys." Rhett was proud of his family. "Ets ah good lifeh."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:40 pm

Livius grinned lightly. He enjoyed this man for reasons he couldn't exactly place. Maybe it was because the man seemed like such a father figure. He seemed wise in a way, he knew what he was doing. Luca had grown up with just his mother and siblings, he'd never been around someone like this.
"Well I am glad your life is where you want it to be. I 'ope to 'ave that one day too." He smiled softly at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:53 pm

"Ya want kids?" Rhett glanced over to him, his eyes shifting between Livius, Christophe and Eric. He wondered how that was going to work out with three of them.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:56 pm

"I'm not sure, I 'ave not thought much of it. I think I would like them some day." He nodded. He pictured a life settled down with Christophe and some kids running around. He could get used to that idea. Of course, he hoped Eric would be long gone by then.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:48 am

"Ah don't know how ah would get along without mah boys."  He couldn't even remember what it was like not to have Cove.  And the Kelly came along and everything only got better.  "They areh worth et."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:55 am

"I think I would like kids very much." Livius finally nodded. "I do not see it happening for sometime but someday."
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:41 pm

"Et took meh ah whileh. At first ah didn't want kids." His eyes found Christophe, hovering on the boy, examining him. "But when ah 'eld mah Coveh et was ova."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:03 pm

"I do not think Christophe would want them." Livius hummed, realizing he'd never asked the man. There were a lot of things he and Christophe hadn't discussed.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:50 pm

"The Mercenereh weth ah kid?" Rhett arched a brow, chucking softly at the absurdity of the thought. "How es thah gonna work?" Livius didn't look like the type to carry a child.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:00 am

"I don't know." Livius admitted with a light smile. "But we will work something out." He would ask Christophe when they had alone time if he was open to the idea. If the answer was no, it wasn't a big deal. When Livius was ready for children, he would get them from someone else.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:04 am

"Thah's ah good way ta go about et." Rhett smiled as though proud of the man, looking back to Christophe who by now seemed as though he were getting tired of Briley. The man had not let Eric out of his site since they had gotten there and Christophe was almost ready to assassinate him.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:16 am

Eric had not noticed yet, enjoying that Christophe was getting to meet Briley. It was odd for him to get along with people, so he liked having the only two men he got along with here.
The three of them had found a seat on the couch near Rhett and Livius, Eric's hand still tightly in Christophe's.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:10 pm

Christophe was looking about the room, his eyes searching for something to give him reason to steal Eric away. This Briley man was irritating. He was large, loud, obnoxious, and obviously had an eye for Eric. A couple people were dancing, many were scattered around just chatting. They had a table of food set up off to the side. Nothing he could find to get him anywhere.
"Merde." He grumbled softly, his bushy eyebrows furrowed as he settled back down.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:22 pm

"Is something wrong?" Eric murmured, hearing the man speak. He turned to face him, holding his hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Christophe averted his gaze, his teeth bared in irritation. "Non." He wanted to be civil. Eric had taken Livius into his home and he owed the man this much.
But he didn't have like it.
Not one bit.
"Do not vorry about mee."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:41 pm

"But I am worried about you." Eric murmured, pressing his lips to the man's cheek. "We can go home if you want to." He knew they had just arrived but Christophe was very obviously not enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:22 pm

"I zaid I am vinee mon ami." Christophe snapped rather gruffly, moving his face away from Eric's lips. "Eef I vant to leeave, I can. I am vinee."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:43 pm

"Don't snap at me." Eric sighed, only pressing closer to Christophe to try and calm him. "Is it Briley? Do you not like him?"
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:24 pm

"Eeric." Christophe pushed at his lover, trying to ease the man off of him. "Leeave mee alonee and zpend time with 'our frieend." The man was losing his patience.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:32 pm

Eric simply stared a moment before sighing and with a frown, moving off of Christophe and turning back to Briley. If the man was going to be stubborn then he would simply enjoy his time with his friend. He allowed himself to smile at Briley.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:09 am

Christophe watched, his eye brow beginning to twitch in irritation as Eric smiled at Briley. Those should be his smiles, the man thought sourly. Pushing himself up, he made his way over to Livius. The last thing he wanted was for Eric to know how much he...disliked, Briley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next