Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Passenger Seat

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:01 am

Jace was hurrying to get dressed, his stomach flipping at the thought of what he was going to do. It made him nervous, sneaking out, lying to his parents, but it was also kind of thrilling. Piper made him feel alive for the first time in his life.
"Remember, if mom and dad get home early I'm at Justin and Jason's place with Apollo and Sterling." He nodded to his brother who sat on the bed watching him. Zach and Roman had gone out on a date night. Dinner, a movie, and then out dancing at a club or two. They said they'd be back early, but Jace knew when they went out they usually didn't return until almost the next morning.
He continued nervously glancing out the window, waiting for Piper's car to pull out front.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:25 am

Stein merely nodded, his expression blank as he watched his brother get ready. "You will be safe, wont you? Text me if you need me." Regardless of how often he showed it, Stein loved his brother deeply, always feeling the need to have Jace's back, even when no one else did. "Ill make sure mom and dad are covered." The boy's eyes flickered to the window, an exasperated sigh escaping him as he heard the familiar thump of rap music that always seemed to accompany Piper. "There's your ride."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:46 am

Jace grinned brightly, leaning in to kiss Stein's cheek as the butterflies rose in his stomach at the sound of Piper arriving.
"I promise I'll be fine. I trust him. But I also promise I'll text you if I need you. Love you!" He waved before darting downstairs and out the front door. He made sure to appear calm as he made his way to Piper's car, slipping into the passenger seat. He had never liked rap music, but he had learned to love it because it meant Piper was around.
"Hey." He grinned as he leaned over to kiss the man's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:58 am

"Ayy Jace Daniel," Piper was wearing his smooth smile, reaching out to hook his arm around Jace's neck and bring him in for a more satisfying kiss. He liked to say hello and goodbye with his lips on the boy in some manner, tongue even sneaking out to brush the inside of the Jace's cheek. Pulling back, the man gave a whistle of appreciation. "You look good in the passenger side, I think I might keep you there, shawty." He pulled a menthol cigarette pack from his glove box, tossing it into Jace's lap. "Get me a cigarette baby," Piper glanced over only long enough to wink, pulling his car back out into the street. "Its sexy when you light it."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 2:09 am

Jace pulled a cigarette from the pack, holding it between his lips as he slipped the lighter out of Piper's pocket.
He lit the end of the menthol, hesitating before taking a drag from it. His intention was to look sexy as he pulled the cigarette away and exhaled the smoke out of the window but he didn't think it had worked too well. He fought off the urge to cough as he wondered how anyone could enjoy that before handing it over to Piper and propping his feet up on the dashboard.
"So, where are we going? Your place?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 3:32 pm

Piper  snickered  at the  boy, amused with his attempt  at being  cool.  "Yeah baby, check this," The man had an arm  dangling  half way out the window,  keeping  the smoke  from  his cigarette out of Jace's face. " Imma take  your  ass home. And since  you wanna be a bad bitch, you might  as well smoke  a joint  with  me." Piper  winked at the boy, "I promise  Mary Jane will take  you  places a cigarette  cant reach. Plus its not as harsh  shawty."  There  was  a  pause  as the man considered  Jace being  against drugs. "Or, if you  don't  wanna  do that we can  always  go to a club. I  always like to see your  bangin  body move." He  didn't  want to make Jace uncomfortable.  He found  he really  enjoyed  the  boys  company,  and until  Jace fell out of this 'bad boy' phase, he would be here.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 3:55 pm

Out of habit, Jace heard his father's words in the back of his mind, warning him against drugs ever since he'd been a child. Growing up like that, Jace himself had learned to be terrified of them.
But if Piper did them and he was still fine, how bad could they really be? He knew Justin had smoked pot before, so had Ajax. And they were pretty cool. Hell, they were the people that Jace wished he could be like, the life of the party. So maybe this wouldn't be so bad. After talking himself into at least trying it, he smiled over at Piper.
"Nah, your place is good." He was still nervous but he reassured himself if whatever they did made him uncomfortable, he only had to try it. And then he would tell Piper he wasn't into it.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 5:12 pm

"Ayyy, Jace  Daniel."  Piper  spoke the boys name easily, like he had been  doing  it for years, but there was always  something  special  in the way he  said it.  "Don't let peer pressure  getcha, its  a bitch." The  man's  tone was teasing,  his eyes soft on Jace. "If you're  not  into that shit then baby don't bother. Im here for you, im on your  time. We'll  do whatever you  wanna do shawty."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 5:18 pm

No matter how many times Jace heard Piper speak his name, it still made his stomach flutter.
"Really though, I want to try it." He reassured. "You're not pressuring me, I'll let you know if it's not my thing after I do it." He couldn't help but smile in Piper's presence, eyes scanning over the man's form beside him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:46 pm

"Ight'."  Piper was watching the boy from the corner of his eyes, a smirk playing on his lips. "So tell me shawty, what else are you willing to try tonight?" The man arched a brow teasingly, taking a long draw from his cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:52 pm

Jace tugged his lower lip in between his teeth, nerves flaring up again at what he thought Piper was hinting at. Because truly, he was eager to have Piper screw him. He'd been trying to lose his virginity for years now, but had always been too chicken to let someone he didn't know take it. He trusted Piper though.
"I'll try whatever you want me to try... well as long as you ask nicely enough." He teased, smirking softly at the man.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:10 pm

Piper snorted in reply, taking sharp turns and always riding at least five miles over the speed limit. He was just finishing his cigarette when the pulled up to his place.  The house was small and bare, many years older than the man living it in. "Home sweet home." Piper whistled as he got out, throwing his cigarette butt out into the street before making his way around to open Jace's door. He watched as the boy got out, slapping him on the ass when given the chance. "Damn baby, you got an ass that could bring me to my knees." The man was grinning, leading Jace up the steps and unlocking the door to his home.  It smelled strongly of coffee and marijuana in Piper's house, just like the man himself, and only offered a tiny living room, a small kitchen, one bedroom, and a bathroom that barely had room to fit the toilet.  But it was cozy, and it was always warm inside. "Make yourself comfortable Jace Daniel."  Piper made his way into the one bedroom, picking up a tin can from his nightstand before coming back into the living room and plopping down on the couch. "My box of goodies."  The man explained, popping the lid of the can. Inside sat an once of sticky green bud, rolling papers, blunts, pipes and of course, filters for said pipes. "I also have a bong if you'd rather hit that. Imma let you pick how we smoke it." The man shot Jace a grin, reaching out and pulling the boy to sit in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:31 pm

Jace made himself comfortable in the man's lap, eyeing the items inside of the can.
"Alright, I'll be honest, I've got no clue how to use any of that shit or what the difference even is. You're probably better off picking." He laughed softly. "What do you usually do?" He wanted to learn, hoped one day he might not be as clueless about all of it.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:35 pm

"Personally, I like dutch masters and bong rips." Piper grinned almost wickedly, picking out a pack of tobacco packed blunts. "These are chocolate, hows that sound?"  The man drug his nail down the side of the blunt, splitting it enough to empty the tobacco from it. "Wanna roll with me?" He was excited to be sharing in one of Jace's first experiences.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:45 pm

"I like chocolate so sure." Jace chuckled, watching what the man was doing, trying to commit it to memory in case he ever wanted to look like he was an experienced drug user. "Now I'm serious when I say I've never even seen half of this shit. You gotta teach me." He smirked as he glanced back at the man.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:50 pm

"Mkay, so first things first shawty."  The man reached into his tin, picking out a circular metal grinder. "We have gutted the blunt, now we have to grind the weed. The finer it is, the better it burns." Piper handed the grinder to Jace, picking a large bud out of his once. "Here, open the lid of the grinder, put that in, and grind."  Piper winked at the boy, taking a moment to appreciate the strong smell of marijuana. His bud was sticky and strong, growing bright orange hairs in promise of a stellar high. "I don't have a roller, fuck those things baby. I hand roll all of my shit. And you gon' learn today."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:58 pm

Jace hesitantly took the grinder and the bud he was offered, doing as Piper had instructed and grinding it, hoping he wasn't going to mess anything up.
"Alright, tell me when to stop." He noted, inhaling the scent he just now realized was marijuana. He often smelled it on Piper but didn't know what it was.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:15 pm

Piper watched the boy, nodding finally when the boy was twisting the grinder with ease.  "dump it out on the table."  The man instructed, playing with the emptied blunt wrapper as he waited. "You gotta pick the seeds out before we can start to roll.  The seeds taste terrible." Piper scrunched his face in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:22 pm

Jace did as he was told, leaning forward to dump the contents of the grinder onto the table.
"Seeds?" He questioned then, reaching out to pick up one of what he thought Piper might be referring to in between his thumb and first finger. "These?"
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:40 pm

"Exactly." Piper flicked the seed out of he boys hand, watching it fly off and disappear into the carpet. "None of that shit." He helped Jace pick through the shake, giving the boy a wide grin when they had finally picked out the last of the seeds. "Now check this shawty," He sat the blunt wrap down, filling it with pinches of the grinded marijuana. " Here, we'll do it together." He placed the blunt in Jace's hand, directing the boys fingers into a rolling motion. "We want to get it tight, like your body baby." Piper snickered at himself, fingers working along with Jace, guiding him.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:48 pm

Jace found himself grinning, forgetting about his nerves as Piper guided his fingers to roll the blunt.
"This is a lot of work for a smoke, yo." He chuckled softly, letting Piper control his movements.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:37 pm

"Its really fast when you know what you're doing baby."  Piper rested his chin on the boys shoulder, his breath hot in Jace's neck when he spoke. "And even if it wasn't, it's still worth it shawty, you'll see." He guided Jace into rolling the blunt, pressing a kiss to the back of the boys neck in celebration when they finished. "Now you have to lick it, and seal it up yo.  We will be ready to burn down baby."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 11:44 pm

Jace found he was quite excited now. If so many people enjoyed it, it must be pretty good, right? He ran his tongue along the side of the blunt to seal it before extending it to Piper.
"We're all ready then?" He grinned lightly back at the man, leaning to press a kiss to his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:37 am

"Mhm." Piper fished his lighter from his pocket, striking a flame and trailing it along the blunt to harden it. "See this? This is the most baking you'll ever see me do baby." The man held the blunt in between his teeth, one hand cupping the end while the other lit up. The flame caught immediately, a cherry brightening at the end when he inhaled, smoke wafting into the air. Piper held the hit in, slowly exhaling through his nose, body relaxing completely as he did so. The man plucked the blunt from his mouth, offering it to Jace with a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:48 am

Jace had watched the man's every move so he could repeat them himself. He reached out hesitantly and took the blunt in between two fingers, placing it in between his lips before inhaling slowly.
It was quite overwhelming but not as bad as the cigarette from earlier.
He held it in for a moment, mimicking how Piper had done it. He then exhaled through his nose, nodding slowly.
"Not bad." He spoke with a shy smirk. He could handle that, it was quite soothing, really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Passenger Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat Empty

Back to top Go down

Passenger Seat
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Piper/Jace-
Jump to: