Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Passenger Seat

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Passenger Seat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:55 pm

Piper paused at the boys words, a look of uncertainty crossing his face. The idea was good, he was certain his family would adore a sweet daddy's boy like Jace. "You're so perfect, shawty. But you love me and I have no damn clue why. I don't want my parents to upset you if we go over. Dad doesn't mind telling me what a shit I am."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:02 pm

"Parents love me, it'll work out perfect." Jace grinned at his lover. "I might give your Dad a piece of my mind if he gets too mean though." He hummed softly, thinking this idea over more thoroughly. "If you give me a day or two I'll go get myself a new outfit and everything. I'll look like an innocent little sweetheart who's tamed you." He giggled, moving to run his fingers through Piper's hair.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:32 pm

"Well..." Piper smirked at the boy, reaching out to drag his fingers through the young wolfs hair. "I think it's worth it just to see my shawty in a new suit. You know how I love to take you shopping Jace Daniel."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:49 pm

"So that's a yes?" Jace grinned brightly, wrapping his arms around Piper's shoulders and kissing the man gently. "I'm going to make a good impression, just you wait! They're going to love us!"
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:43 am

"You, they are going to love you, shawty. Everyone loves you." Piper sat himself up, reaching for his lovers hand. "So, do you want to go shopping now? " He was nervous now, and unsure if he should call before going over in case his family refused him. Simply showing up made them angry though, so really the man had no clue how to go about this. But he was going to figure something out for his lover. Whatever Jace wanted,, he got.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:52 am

"I'll go shopping while you call your parents and let them know we're coming over tomorrow. If they say they don't want you over there tell them you've got a new boyfriend who really wants to meet them. Say we'll only be there for an hour, tops." He nodded, thinking this over as he spoke. "I'll go get myself a nice outfit for tomorrow and maybe even something special for tomorrow night once we get home." He teased, giving his lover a wink as he eagerly hopped out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:00 am

Despite how shitty he felt at the mention of calling his family, Piper couldn't help but give a wide grin at the thought of Jace sporting new lingerie for him. It was one of his favorite pleasures. "Ill give you extra for that, baby." The man popped his lover on the ass as the boy got up, groaning as he watched the movement the boys toned cheeks made. "Holy shit, have mercy. With an ass like that, no wonder you get whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:07 am

Jace only grinned at the man, kissing him gently on the lips.
"I'll even go steal from daddy's wallet instead of yours." He winked. "Just because you're being nice and letting me meet your family." He smiled sweetly, waving his fingers in goodbye to his lover before darting from the room to find his father and his wallet.
Piper was right in thinking that Jace got whatever he wanted. And what he wanted now was for Piper to have a better relationship with his family. So he intended on getting it.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:31 am

By the next day, Piper had already called his parents and after thirty minutes of bargaining, he managed to get their okay for a visit. They weren't at all thrilled about it, but they had relented when he told them he had a boy he wanted them to meet, a good one.
Currently he was sitting outside on Jace's front porch steps, smoking one of his cigarettes and waiting for his lover to get ready since Roman refused to let him smoke in the home.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:48 am

Twenty minutes later and Jace emerged, smiling proudly at his lover. He wore a deep purple colored button down shirt, buttoned all the way, along with a simple black tie and a pair of dress pants to match. He had taken the time to iron his clothing, creasing his pants nicely. He'd gotten a nice pair of dress shoes and made sure to shine them. He'd even taken the time to fully straighten his hair to avoid the unruly curl it usually took on.
"So, what do you think? Do I look like a good little boy that will impress your parents?" He questioned, nearly bouncing with the combination of nerves and excitement he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:42 pm

"You look like the good little boy that i'd like to bend over my lap." Piper could only groan at the boy, his groin stirring at the sight. The young wolf never failed to arouse him. "What do you think about that, shawty? We can go play nice with mommy and daddy, but when we leave you have to let me take advantage of that fine piece of ass you got." Piper wiggled his brows at the boy, reaching down to catch Jace's hand and bring it to his lips for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:10 pm

Jace still blushed even though he was quite used to Piper's comments by now.
"Of course, I told you I was buying something special for you yesterday." He grinned slyly. "I'll try it on when we get home. But first, I've got a family to reunite. Let's go." He was practically bouncing as he took Piper's hand, tugging him towards the car.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 10:58 pm

Piper could only groan as the meeting with his family drew closer and closer, his feet dragging as Jace pulled him towards the car. "Are you damn sure you want to do this, shawty? We can always just skip to the something special you had planned." Even as he spoke, he knew the boy would refuse him and insist on going so he continued to opened the car door and let Jace in, dropping himself down in the drivers seat. He was worried about what the boy would think of him after meeting his family. They were all such successful and well rounded people, and then he was just some meth making fuck up that had managed to wind up with the same last name. He could hardly be called family anymore. "And what if this goes badly? Not that it will because of you or anything Jace Daniel, but what if I d something foolish and fuck things up even more?" The man ran his fingers through his hair, a nervous sigh passing through his lips. "I've already fucked things up enough."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:07 am

Jace frowned, moving to his knees on the seat and leaning to take Piper's face in his hands, looking him in the eyes with a gentle smile.
"If you really don't want to do it, I won't make you. I just... I really want to give it a shot. I want you to have a relationship with them, I can tell it means something to you. I want them to know what an amazing guy you are. And if the worst happens and you do end up making things worse, at least you tried. You can either spend the rest of your life not talking to them or at least give it a shot now. Like I said, I won't make you, I don't want to do that. I just wanted to try for you..."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 7:21 pm

Piper's lips curled into a smile at the boys words, his hands finding their way to Jace's hips. "Ayyy baby, i'm just nervous and shit. Don't count me out." What his little werewolf wanted, he got. Piper made for damn sure of that. So even if it meant dealing with scrutiny from his family, he would endure it if it meant Jace would be satisfied. "Just give me another kiss for good luck, huh? And possibly an encouraging ass grab?" The man couldn't help himself, a broad smile capturing his features as he wiggled his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:21 pm

"You can grab my ass all you want, you know that." Jace grinned slyly, leaning in to capture the man's lips in a sweet kiss, guiding the man's hand around to his rear. After a moment he pulled back, smiling gently to the man. "Now let's go make your momma damn love me."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:36 pm

Piper groaned as he was forced to let go of Jace's ass, but he knew there was no more avoiding it so he put his car in drive and started out. His parents lived in a wealthy neighborhood in the heart of town, the kind where all the homes are brick and the yards never go an entire week without being cut. His younger brother was standing out in the street, dribbling a basketball as he waited for them. The boy looked much like Piper, but slighter with dark hair and proper movements. A smile lit his face as he noticed them coming, a bounce finding its way into his step as he bounded out to meet them. "Pipes! Hey!" Piper had yet to ever open his door, but the boy managed to reach into his window and catch him in a lanky embrace. "Its been so long! Is this Jace?" His attention was completely shifted now, focused on the boy who had given his brother a second chance at life. "My name is Percy! Here, let me help you." He was out and over to Jace's door in seconds, pulling it open and offering his hand to help the werewolf out.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:06 pm

"Yeah, I'm Jace!" Jace grinned at the younger boy as he took his hand and got out of the car. "It's nice to meet you." He was amazed at how much the boy looked like his lover. He glanced around at the home, also quite stunned at how nice it was. It intimidated him, wondering if the people inside would be just as intimidating. But he knew he could do this, looking innocent was what he was good at. "You're Piper's brother?" He smiled at Percy.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:52 pm

"I am! The one and only bro!" Percy reached for Jace's hand, bringing it up to his lips for a kiss. "Nice to meet you! Piper taught me that." He chuckled softly, obviously delighted to have his brother back home. "Mom and dad are inside preparing dinner and doing mom and dad things, you know the drill." The boy shrugged at Piper, glancing back towards the house. "Mom acts nervous so take it easy on her."
Piper rolled his eyes but still nodded his head, knowing he needed to be on his best behavior. He hated the thought of his parents dreading to see him. "So, should we go on in? "
Percy cracked a grin, looping his arms around both Jace and Piper as he started towards the door. "Yup! Show time! "
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:10 pm

Jace was smiling, though the butterflies in his stomach were stirring as they approached the door. He reached his arm across Percy's waist so he could reach his lover, gently patting the man on the back to comfort him before they got inside. He made sure he wore a bright smile as they entered the home and he looked for Piper's parents.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:59 pm

Piper had been wanting to drag his feet, but the feeling of Jace's encouragement urged him forward. Inside, the home was lavish. His mother loved designing in her free time, so once they'd saved enough money she drew out plans for their home, and the of course she had filled it with hand picked furniture. It was the kind of home people dreamed of, the kind you would imagine in movies.
His father was setting the dinning room table when they entered. The man was lean and straight, an almost spitting imagine of Piper but tired with age and worry. He wore spectacles that always seemed to be dangling from the end of his nose, and in his pocket you could see the outline of an old fashioned pipe. "Ahh, Piper." He glanced up as he finished laying out the last of the silverware, making his way to the door so he could greet them. "You look good son, you look real good." The man nodded as he sized Piper up, noting that his son looked much healthier than the last time they'd met. "And you must be the cause of that." He regarded Jace with a careful eye, but his smile was warm. "Its nice to meet you. Im Mr.Pinkman. Or you can call me Patrick." He offered out his hand to the young wolf.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:14 am

"It's so nice to meet you, Mr. Pinkman." Jace smiled sweetly as he took the man's hand, shaking it firmly. "And I do like to think I'm the cause of that." He agreed, shyly glancing over at his lover. He was glancing around the room, casually taking in the scent of Piper's father to try and get a better grip on his personality and what he should be like in order to impress him. "This is really a lovely home." He gushed lightly, glancing at all of the furniture.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:30 am

"Oh yes, my wife is very proud of it." The man smelled heavily of concern and anxiety. But there was still love, and the soft scent of longing every time he looked to his oldest child.
Piper was also contributing to the smell of distress, his fingers curling tightly around Jace's hand as he anticipated seeing his mother. Even his father wasn't quite looking him in his eyes, so he could only imagine what he mother would act like.
Percy wrapped an arm around his fathers waist, leaning against the man and turning to grin at Jace. "Mom's a really classy lady and all, but me and dad here are more hard core than that." He was laughing softly, obviously poking fun at his father. "Our old man thinks he's hip."
"I am hip, thank you very much. Im also jive and vibin'." Patrick chuckled softly at his son, nodding towards the kitchen. "Piper, your mother is making dinner if you want to go say hello. Maybe introduce your friend?" The man winked at Jace, gently ushering them towards the doorway to the kitchen.
Piper's mother was a tiny women, with hair that fell in dark curls down to the curve of her hips. She regarded them with pursed lips, her body becoming rigid at the sight of Piper. "Well, salutations. It's uhm....Nice to see you, Piper." She didn't bother looking at him, instead her attention fell on Jace. "And you, you must be the famous Jace." Her eyes were soft on the young werewolf. "I hear that you have changed my boy." She reached out to gently cup his face. "You look like the type to do it. Thank you, dear. Anything is better than what he was."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:48 am

Jace's polite smile never left his face. He didn't like how she refused to even look at Piper though. With his father as overprotective and loving as he was, he didn't know how anyone could simply not care enough to want to see their child. But he didn't let it show, determined to fix this for his mate.
"I could tell he was a good guy from the start. He just needed a little help getting back on the right track." He allowed his gaze to flicker over to Piper, squeezing the man's hand tightly before smiling back up to his mother. He truly knew that Piper was a good guy, even with the drugs and the trouble he got himself into. He didn't feel the need to "change" him. But that was what this woman wanted to hear, so it was what he would tell her. "I'm really happy you allowed us to come over though, Mrs. Pinkman. I've been dying to meet Piper's family."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:32 am

"Ah yes, well." The women finally glanced over at her oldest son, lips pursed into a thin and strained smile. "Im glad to have you in my home. Its an honor to meet someone who has had such an....impact on Piper." She had stopped referring to him as her son long ago, now he was nothing but a drug peddling stranger. A criminal. "And I can see why! You are just darling." Mrs.Pinkman cooed gently to Jace, reaching out to run a hand along the shoulder of his new shirt. "Such a sweet boy. With good manners, too." The women acted as though Jace were the only one there, disliking the nervous twitch Piper had began. She assumed it simply meant he was under the influence, and therefore, not worthy of her time.
"Dinner will be ready soon. While you wait, you can tell me more about yourself honey. I would like that."
Piper was glancing back into the living room as though he wanted to make a mad dash for the door. But instead the man swallowed hard and glanced back to his mother, arm winding tightly around Jace's waist in an attempt to calm himself, even going as far as resting a hand on the boys ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Passenger Seat
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Piper/Jace-
Jump to: