Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Passenger Seat

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

Passenger Seat - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:59 am

Jace could sense his mate's nerves and yearned to calm the man, comfort him. He leaned into him when he felt the arm around his waist, smiling softly at the hand on his ass.
"Well there's not really much to tell." He admitted with a shy smile up at the woman. "But I'd be glad to tell you anything you'd like to know. It's the least I can do since you brought my Piper into the world." Even Jace knew he sounded like a kiss ass right now, but he was trying to be as sweet as possible. And he wanted to portray Piper to be as sweet and changed as possible.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:22 pm

Piper had to resist the urge to groan, leaning his head onto Jace's shoulder as though embarrassed. The man said nothing though, not wanting to ruin the magic his love was working with his parents. He would be sure to tease Jace later though, when they were alone and he could touch the young wolf however he liked.
"Well, how did a well rounded by like yourself come about meeting my Piper?" The woman spoke without looking back, her focus on the meal she was preparing.
Perfect, perfection, perfection.
Nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:06 pm

"Well, my parents have these little gettogethers sometimes, just with some close friends and family." He was not sure if he should mention the whole werewolf thing. He wanted to stay on the safe side. "A family friend turned out to be friends with Piper too and he invited him over." He remembered the day well being he had been so excited about such a cute guy being interested in him. "I don't know if it was love at first sight, but we definitely connected soon enough. He's quite the charmer." He laughed softly, glancing over to his lover and knowing the man would tease him later, but it was worth it for now.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:56 pm

"Is he clean?" The question was sharp, Mrs.Pinkman's gaze flickering back over to Jace and Piper. "You seem like such a good boy Jace. Surely you wouldn't have even given him a second glance if he had still been....Doing whatever it is he was doing." She spoke as though her tongue was heavy, her gaze centered on her son. She was sizing the boy up, trying to decide if he was healthy or still struggling with his drug abuse.
"Hey! Mom!" Percy appeared in the doorway, an easy smile on his face. "Come on? Can't we just have a nice dinner?" He made his way towards his mother, winking at Jace and Piper as he passed. "And besides, you always told me it was bad manners to be so direct with guests on the first night meeting them, didn't you mom?"
Mrs.Pinkman couldn't help but sigh in defeat, her lips once more pursed in disapproval. Percy was always there to be the voice of reason, never leaving Piper's corner when it came to a fight. "Yes. I did. You're right. I completely forgot my manners." The women offered Jace a strained and tired smile. "My apologizes."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:28 pm

"It's not a problem." Jace smiled softly at the woman as she apologized, pausing before speaking. "But he is one hundred percent healthy." Maybe not completely drug clean but Jace knew Piper was not abusing any drugs. He kept up with the man's scent after all, he'd be able to tell if something went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:55 pm

"Mhm." Mrs.Pinkman merely nodded, turning back to her cooking with a tired sigh. Percy wore a broad grin though, reaching out to throw an arm around Jace's shoulder. "He does look healthy! Im hella proud of that, JayCee." The boy winked at the nickname he had handed down, patting the young wolfs shoulder in appreciation. "Family's got good genes, huh? I think so too." Percy had always managed to keep things flowing. "I would like to see your family, I bet they are like, Gods or something." When he wiggled his eyebrows, it was almost like a younger version of Piper staring back at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:41 pm

Jace laughed softly, quite enjoying how Percy acted. The boy was cute really, exactly like his mate. He definitely knew where the boy got the flirting from.
"Family's got very good genes." They definitely did. They were all handsome and Mrs. Pinkman was simply beautiful. "And you're right, mine does too." He winked back at the boy, arm still around Piper's waist. He knew everyone in his family was attractive in their own ways.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:12 pm

"I can only imagine." Percy wiggled his eyebrows, snickering at the way his mother cut her eyes at him. Piper too had moved to cuff him on the back of his head, his other arm pulling Jace flush against his side in an obviously possessive manner. "Back the fuck up, Percy, damn. Get off his fucking dick."
"Piper!" Mrs.Pinkman shrieked in her irritation, swatting Piper in his shoulder with her spatula. "I will not tolerate that language in my home. Not anymore. So if you're going to talk like that, you can go out side."
"Awh! Mom! That was all my fault, come on!" Percy was immediately at Piper's defense, wrapping an arm around his mothers waist and leaning his head onto her shoulder. "Please momma? I really missed him! I promise to behave and so does he! Don't you Pipes?" He elbowed his older brother, prompting Piper to nod his head.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:42 pm

Jace moved to pop his lover gently in the back of the head as well, wanting to make Mrs. Pinkman think that he was not fond of this type of language either.
"Come on, behave, at least for today." He spoke gently as he leaned into his mate. It was his instinct to comfort his mate at sensing his discomfort. He wanted to nuzzle his neck but he wanted to stay away from his wolf-like tendencies around Piper's family. And so, he simply stroked the man's hand instead, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 9:35 pm

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I apologize. I'll do better." Piper had to struggle to keep himself in check, profanities being such a normal part of his daily language. But it was easier with Jace their, holding his hand and reminding him why he was doing this in the first place. "Sorry mom. Jace." He nodded his head between them, swooping down to land a kiss onto his lover's forehead. Piper could never even begin to explain what Jace made him feel. The boy was his sun, a shining star that his world orbited around.
Mrs.Pinkman nodded slowly, as though satisfied in the way Jace handled her son. "Thank you." She turned back to her dinner, not catching the way Percy made mocking faces from behind her. The boy never passed up a chance to make Piper laugh.
"Maybe this isn't so bad..." Piper leaned his head onto Jace's shoulder. "Im actually kinda having a good time, Jace Daniel."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 10:00 pm

"Told you it wouldn't be so bad." Jace grinned proudly, excited to have helped his lover in any way. He was determined by the end of the night to have Piper's relationship with his parents repaired. "So, do you need any help setting the table Mrs. Pinkman?" He smiled sweetly at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:10 pm

The woman looked almost shocked at the offer, turning to give Jace a wide, approving smile. "Oh, why that is so thoughtful of you Jace! I commend your manners, wow." Mrs.Pinkman gave a soft sigh. "Now If only I could train my own children to be so praiseworthy. Maybe I'll get lucky and you'll rub off on them."
From behind her, Percy was rolling his eyes and sharing pained glances with his brother. "Jeez mom, we aren't that bad! We can help set the table. Plus, usually dad does it." The boy was obviously pouting, always having hated when his mother spoke I'll of them in front of guests.
"Well, if you did it more, your father wouldn't have to. And stop talking back, it's rude." Mrs.Pinkman swatted Percy's shoulder with her spatula, only narrowly missing him as he ducked off to get the china.
Piper took this time to inch closer to Jace, one of his tattooed arms winding around the boys waist. "Ayyy, you'd make a cute little school boy. We'll have to try that out sometime." Having Jace around eased him, assured his mother's sharp comments never hit home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Passenger Seat
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Piper/Jace-
Jump to: