Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Passenger Seat

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Passenger Seat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 1:07 am

Piper was grinning impishly, falling over to rest his head in Jace's lap. "Uh-oh, I got a badass up in here." Truly he adored the boy, loved that he was the person Jace trusted enough to do this with. "You never stop surprising me Jace Daniel." He reached up, fingertips brushing the boys cheek. "My baby."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 1:12 am

"Don't tease me." Jace groaned. "I'm trying to be cool over here, smoking weed and shit." He informed as he took another hit from the blunt. "How long does it take to get high? Because I'm excited." He chuckled softly as he blew the smoke from his mouth this time, mesmerized by how it looked in the air in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 1:20 am

Piper whistled in thought, amused to see how Jace was reacting to the drugs." I don't know about you werewolves. Ace said its harder for him to get a buzz going yo, and it doesn't last long or some shit." The man wore a shit eating grin. "Fortunately for me, I don't have that problem. You might though baby, so smoke as much as you need. "
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 1:25 am

"Well that sucks." Jace groaned, running his fingers through Piper's hair as he continued to smoke the blunt, feeling like he was getting the hang of it after a while. "I think I like this." He informed as he began to feel the effects, his body relaxing completely.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 1:34 am

"Course you  do. I  wouldn't  have  my baby  here doing  this shit if I didn't  think you would  like it. Plus, high sex is the best fucking sex. The  only  thing  that might be better is a little  wake and bake." The  man was laughing, his high coming more from Jace's  smile than the  marijuana. "And  even if we don't  fuck, im comfortable  here with you shawty."  Piper  had trust  issues, never feeling  quite at home  with anyone  but Jace. "You could  even be my ride or die." At least until Jace got bored with him.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 1:39 am

"You know," Jace began, smiling as he wrapped his arms around Piper's neck and pulled him close, the blunt still danging from between two of his fingers. "I don't fully understand your ghetto talk but I think I like the sound of being your ride or die." He gave a sly grin as he captured the man's lips.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 1:54 am

" Pffft, its just a conjunction shawty. I can get technical with it for you." Piper smirked into their kiss, leaning into the boys touch. "It just brings the phrases 'ride it out' and ' or die trying ' together. " The man had an arm wrapped almost possessively around Jace. "Means im down with anything if its for you baby, ill die for you, Jace Daniel. "
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:03 am

"Sounds pretty sweet." Jace grinned as his stomach fluttered. "Then you're my ride or die too." He nodded. He had thought maybe he was just excited to have someone showing him attention for once in his life, but he was positive now, he was truly falling for Piper. And apparently Piper had feelings for him too. "I wish I could stay here forever." He informed, nuzzling his face into the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:40 pm

"Whats stopping you? Daddy?" Piper drew teasingly, his knuckles brushing over the boys cheek. He never pushed Jace to stick around, not because of Roman, but because he never wanted the boy to lose interest in him. At eighteen, Jace would have many phases.
Piper did not want to be one of them.
The man plucked the blunt from Jace's hand, taking a long hit from it before moving to press a kiss to the boys lips. Smoke was exchanged then, from Pipers lips to Jace's.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:50 pm

Jace took in the smoke, finding he rather enjoyed kissing the man like this as he wrapped his arms around Piper's shoulders.
"Yeah, but only because I don't want him to murder you." Jace smirked lightly as he pulled back, blowing the smoke away from Piper's face. "You're the one that should be worried about my Daddy."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:33 pm

Piper watched the boy in silence, crossing his arms behind his head as a make shift pillow. Finally he managed a knowing smirk, gaze soft on Jace when he spoke. "The only thing about your bad ass dad that im worried about Shawty, is his ability to keep you away from me. Thats fucking it." There was nothing Roman could do to run him off. Jace was his ride or ride, the person he trusted most in the world. Piper only feared that one day Roman would succeed in turning the boy against him.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:41 pm

"He can't keep me away from you." Jace reassured softly, moving to lie atop the man's chest. "I just don't want you to get hurt." He murmured, fingers tracing over a tattoo on Piper's arm. He knew what his father was capable of. And Piper was only human.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:21 pm

"I won't be hurt, he won't hurt me." Piper spoke almost smugly, one hand resting on the boys hip while the other moved down to tap a pale white scar. It was rugged and round, sitting just below his ribs. On his back was a corresponding exit scar. "If I can take a bullet, I can take anything he throws at me shawty. " Piper had been shot three times, on two separate occasions. "Especially if it's for you Jace Daniel."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:25 pm

Jace couldn't help but smile lightly, completely at ease because of the influences of the blunt and Piper.
"How did that happen anyway?" He questioned, curious about Piper's past as he looked at the scar.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:12 pm

"Two from a drug deal gone wrong when I was eighteen yo. " Piper was trailing kisses up the boys neck in between words, his fingers playing at the hem of Jace's shirt. "The other one was foolish, man." Piper groaned at the memory, pausing with his lips at Jace's collar. "I was fucked up, paranoid as hell. My parents kicked me out and my stupid ass wonders off into the hood. I guess I was in someone's yard and making noises or something. " Piper shrugged, pointing to another scar at his shoulder. "Thought I was with a gang and came out shooting. The bullet got lodged in my shoulder. I was fifteen at the time. The police were called and shit. All they could do was take me to the hospital, and then juvenile." The man spat sourly, a scowl marring his features. "Anyways, that shits all done and gone baby." Piper pushed the boys shirt up, dropping a kiss onto Jace's nipple. "Lets focus on the now. "
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:23 pm

Jace's entire body reacted to Piper's kiss, stomach fluttering as the man's lips brushed his nipple.
"Yeah, the now is looking pretty good right now." He nodded, a hand moving to stroke through Piper's hair.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:00 pm

Piper took one of the boys nipples between his teeth, tongue running over the bright pink nub. He had always wanted to touch Jace like this, taking his time and exploring the boys body. "Tell me if I need to stop shawty, I want tonight to be all about you, my baby."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:04 pm

"Now why the hell would I want you to stop?" Jace smirked lightly, aching to touch the other man too but allowing himself to lay back and enjoy for now. Again, he didn't really know what he was doing and figured it might be best to let Piper take control.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:46 pm

"I don't fucking know baby, this tongue of mine is a legend."  The man paused to wink up at Jace, tongue circling the boys nipple. "I was just trying to let you know that if I make you uncomfortable, its fine to tell me to stop shawty." He had brought the boy here to spend time with him, not for his body.  But of course, if Jace was willing, Piper was taking. "Your daddy might think im a snake in the grass, but I don't touch anyone's ass without permission."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:56 pm

"Not gonna lie, I'm nervous, but I want it." Jace smiled, his hand reaching down until it could run over Piper's bicep. "And don't worry, I know you're not a creep." If Piper wanted to force him into something, the man had had many chances to do it before now. "I trust you, which is why I want this with you."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:04 pm

"My ride or die."  The man whispered softly, more to himself than Jace. No one had ever cared for him like Jace, never wanted his attention or his touch.  This one was precious. He swooped down for another kiss, his hands running up the boys sides. Tonight, he was going to make his mark on Jace.
Tonight, they would make history.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:19 pm

Jace's arms wrapped around the man's neck, bringing him closer and kissing him passionately, already quite eager to be so close with Piper.
"You know I've never done this before, right?" He murmured against Piper's lips. He wanted to make sure Piper knew he would be the first. He also wanted to warn the man he would most likely be terrible. He'd never experienced anything like this before. He hadn't even realized his eyes had already turned a shade of gold.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:38 pm

Piper was alarmed with the sudden shift in eye color, but the boys words stole all of his attention away.  "Ill be your first time?" He had popped a few cherries, but none that he really cared for. "Holy sheep shit, Jace Daniel, way to warn a guy!" If he'd have known that before hand, he would have put more effort into making the night special for the boy. "Do you want to wait baby? First times are the kinda shit you don't get back, and for you shawty, I want everything to be poppin' and perfect."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:47 pm

"Think I ever got a chance to lose it before now with dad hovering over me?" Jace chuckled softly, brushing hair out of his face. "And trust me, I've waited long enough." He was eager to lose his virginity at all. But with someone who cared about him like Piper did, it couldn't be any less than perfect. "I don't need it to be picture perfect, I want it to be real, natural, with you." He nodded before he looked at the room around them. "But doing it in the bedroom might be nice." He added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 12:22 am

"Whatever you want, Jace Daniel, tonight is for you shawty."  Piper stooped to wrap one arm around the boy's back, and the other around his legs. He held Jace bridal style, lifting him into the air with ease. "Our palace awaits."  The he man walked back into his room, kicking the door open carelessly. The room was small, only enough room for his bed, a nightstand, and one dresser. Piper's scent was strongest in his room, the worst on the sheets and pillows, he always smelled of marijuana and cinnamon coffee. Clothes were strewn across the floor, along with money and the occasional empty cigarette pack. "I know its a pigsty in here baby and im sorry for that shit. I'm not the best house keeper, and I had some business to take care earlier."  Piper wasn't sure why he felt the need to explain himself, but he passed it off as his want for Jace's first time to be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passenger Seat   Passenger Seat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Passenger Seat
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Piper/Jace-
Jump to: