Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Makes You Soft

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:12 pm

Although Dallas tried not to get his hopes up until he was completely sure Law wasn't fucking with him, he couldn't stop the goofy looking grin from breaking out across his face.
"Are you serious? Are you sure? Is it really?" He moved closer to the screen, as if it would make it any easier to identify the tiny dot as his baby.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:23 pm

The dark skinned wolf rolled his eyes in response, his smile growing as he noted the happiness in his lovers face. "Not like im a doctor or anything, but im pretty damn sure." Law snickered, amused with the way Dallas was leaning into the screen. "Thats not going to help, oui. You're just going to have to wait until it gets big enough for you to see it clearly. When that happens ill print you some sonogram pictures."
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:42 pm

Dallas could not keep himself from running over to press Law into his chest tightly, pressing rough yet sweet kisses everywhere he could reach.
"You have no clue how damn happy you've made me." He was sure this was the happiest moment of his life.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 11:13 pm

Regardless of how unusual the contact was, Law found himself wearing a wide and cocked smile. He knew then that they had to be mated, at least in some way. Other wise, he wouldn't get near as much satisfaction watching the happiness lighting Dallas's eyes.
"Geez, what are you, oui? The jolly gay giant? Its just a baby, not the cure to cancer." Law teased softly as he attempted to wipe the petroleum from his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 6:19 am

"It's going to be the best damn baby the world has ever seen." Dallas smirked, a hand coming to press against the man's still flat stomach. "Shit, I can't wait for when you get so big you have to waddle everywhere." He snickered, teasing his lover lightly.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:06 pm

Law recoiled at the thought, his upper lip curling into a scowl as he imagined how ridiculous he would look. "I'm not going to waddle, oui." The man spoke with determination, as though there were anything he could do to stop it.
"Gezz, what in the hell have you gotten me into? I'm going to be a bowlegged bitch like you."
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:31 am

"That's what you get for making fun of me all the time for it." Dallas smirked. "You're going to be damn adorable." He found himself snickering softly as he pressed the man into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:56 pm

"Im going to be fucking miserable, oui." Law was dreading the nine months he would spend without his cigarettes, all with the stress of lugging around a growing pup. "I should've made you carry the brat." It would be worth it though. By the end of this ordeal, Dallas would have his on little pup to dote on. Law couldnt deny that he was excited.
"I can't wait until you tell Stein," The mans smile was lopsided as he laughed. "I've never seen him jealous, so this is going to be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:21 pm

"I would've carried it if you wanted me to." Dallas chuckled softly before pausing as Law's next words sunk in. "You don't think he'll be jealous, do you?" He blinked. Stein had a special place in his heart. He didn't want to upset the boy ever.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:22 am

Law's eyebrows furrowed incredulously, as though he couldn't believe that Dallas even had to ask. "Of course the kids going to be jealous. He clings to you more than he does anyone else, even Zach. When he hears your having a kid of your own, how do you think he'll feel, oui?" Law could already see it. "He'll probably feel like you don't have time for him anymore."
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:54 am

"But of course I'll have time for him." Dallas frowned deeply. "Well damnit, now you've got me worried. Should I tell him?"
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:58 am

The dark skinned doctor grunted with amusement as he watched Dallas struggling with what course of action to take. He already knew there was no getting around it. Like any child, Stein would be jealous of new babies, especially if its Dallas's first baby. Its how humans work.
"Its not like you can hide it from him, oui. Pretty soon i'll be showing. And before that I could even have morning sickness." The doctor took a moment to groan, praying for little to no sickness before continuing. "If he figures it out on his own, you know he'll be pissed at you for not telling him sooner."

Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:02 am

"I'll tell him then." Dallas nodded, wondering if the boy would really be as jealous as Law made it seem. He never thought Stein cared about their relationship as much as Dallas did. "He supposed to be coming over anytime soon?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:24 am

"Eh," Law paused a moment as if to think, his tired eyes shifting to the door of his work room. "I believe he said he was coming to perform his final tasks on his arch reactor, oui." The man lifted his head, nose twitching as he picked up on Stein's scent. "In fact, I think he's headed this way."
The words had just settled into the air when the front door was pushed open. Piper's voice could be heard in the living room, something about Jace's ass and the juiciness of it.
Moments later, Stein was standing in the doorway, a smile lighting in his eyes as he spotted Dallas. "Hey! I was just looking for you." He had wanted to show the man his device, in the hopes that Dallas would hang around while he finished his work with it. Piper could be seen behind him, towering slightly with his height. As always, the man had one arm around Jace's tiny waist, the other seemingly glued to his back side.
"Ayyy playa's. Whats happening?"
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:38 am

"I was looking for you too, kid." Dallas smirked at the younger boy, sliding an arm around his shoulders. "Law says you're finishing up your arch reactor today, yeah?" He glanced over to Piper when the boy spoke, groaning lightly. "Do you have to bring him everywhere with you two?" He was merely teasing, Piper wasn't so bad.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:53 am

"Thats right! By today i'll be finished and by sometime next week i'll be able to sustain a successful transplant." Stein was nearly rambling, something he was only ever comfortable doing in the company of Dallas or Jace.
"Ayy, ayyy, tone it down with that technical talk, 'ight? We all know you smart. Chill out. An' pops, quit frontin' you know you love me just like my honey Jace Daniel does. E'rybody love me." Piper tried to like Stein, he truly did. Especially being the boy was so close to his lover. It was hard though, being he felt like Stein was a smart ass. Always showing off and shit. It grated on Pipers nerves.
Stein merely cut his eyes over to his brothers mate, allowing his gaze to smolder on Piper. It was all he could do, being he couldn't think of anything witty to say in response. Instead he turned his attention back to Dallas, focusing on the man he loved as a father. Dallas never made him feel out of place. if anything Dallas was who he ran to when he needed solace.
"Why were you looking for me? Is there something you need?"
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:10 am

"Hey, don't be fighting with him." Jace nudged his lover, trying to give a disapproving look although he only ended up pressing himself tighter into the boy's chest. Dallas ignored them and focused his attention back on Stein.
"That's great, kid, I can't wait to see it." He grinned. "I don't need anything important really, Law and I just have some news. We're probably going to tell everyone at the next pack gathering, whenever it is. But I wanted to talk to you first."
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:48 pm

"Uh oh, are you guys finally getting married or something?" Stein was still grinning, excited to think that Dallas was so happy. It was rare for the older man to be so openly ecstatic. Stein absolutely loved it. Whatever the news was, it had to be great.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:28 pm

"Maybe soon, we haven't talked about that." He glanced back at Law with a smile before looking back to Stein. "That's not it. Law's pregnant. We're having our first kid together." He made sure to specify that it was their first child together, not his first child completely. In a way, Stein was his first child.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:04 pm

"Oh yeah?" Stein took the news with a straight face, running it through his mind a few times before it actually sank in. "Thats really great!" The boy finally decided to smile, knowing that Dallas needed him too. "You're going to be the best dad ever Dallas! Im really proud for you." And that was no lie. Stein was proud because he knew how much Dallas had wanted this, and so he was determined to take it well, despite the jealousy the stirred in his stomach. The kid would be lucky, able to grow up knowing such an amazing and attentive man as its father. Stein couldnt help but envy that.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:25 pm

"You think so?" Dallas couldn't help but grin brightly as he hugged Stein to his chest. "I'm nervous but Law says he thinks I'll be a good dad too." He nodded. "I figured you should be the first to know since I expect you to be like family." He smirked gently, catching the scent of jealousy. But he appreciated that the boy was trying to be happy for him.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:55 am

"Well thanks, im flattered I guess." Stein let out an almost nervous laugh, still trying to process the new information. "Im really glad I'm the first to know. You shouldn't be worried about it though. You're going to be the greatest dad ever." He was to Stein.
"Don't give him a fat head, oui." Law was watching them closely, analyzing every action. "He's already too proud for his own damn good." He was teasing, trying to keep the mood light. It was obvious that Stein seemed to have a lot on his mind now.
The boy had moved over to Laws table tops, dropping the backpack he had been carrying on his shoulders. From there he pulled his project, laying it out on the counter before finally glancing almost doubtfully up at Dallas.
"So uh...I guess im going to start working on my arch reactor. If you have something to do or someone else to tell you can go ahead. I'll be here for a while."
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 12:59 am

"Nah, telling people can wait. I want to watch you work." Dallas reassured, taking a seat beside the boy. "So you're probably going to have to explain this whole thing to me again, you know I'm too dumb to keep up with you and Law." He smirked lightly, propping his head in one hand as he watched the boy.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:05 pm

The months passed by quickly, and before either of them knew it they were gifted with not only one healthy pup, but two. Law had immediately taken to the smaller of the two babies, constantly nursing him in the hopes he would grow enough to catch up with his brother, who already seemed bossy being he'd start squalling whenever he was left alone, and wouldn't stop until someone, namely Dallas, picked him back up. They settled on the name Sawyer for the largest pup, and Sinclair for the one that Law doted on so profusely.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

It soon became clear that Sinclair was not developing as quickly as his brother. But before the boy could even speak, it was apparent to Law that the boy was unusual. As he grew, he wanted to be held less, he would start crying for no apparent reason. He was just a bit... different. Law knew something was wrong but he waited until the boy was older to diagnose him with OCD. He was actually thankful that this was the only health issue with his children. It could have been much worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Makes You Soft
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next