Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Almost Lovers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Almost Lovers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:06 am

"Thein ith an athole." Sawyer muttered softly in resignation, his arms moving to cross over his chest as though he were a child who had just been scolded. He couldn't fight Dallas, not when the man was right in what he said. It was a really good thing that Sinclair was finally opening up to people, but as his brother, Sawyer had always been able to protect him and keep guard over his feelings. But now...Now he couldnt do that, and it terrified the young wolf. "Tho you had better watch him. I have been kicking ath over Thinclair ever thince I could walk. Im not afraid to beat the hell out of Thein if he fuckth up."

"Well," Law gave a thought hum, his lips twisted into a smile. He was delighted that Sinclair was willing to share so much with him. Their relationship always humbled him. "Whenever you think you're ready, maybe you should just let him know, oui." He knew that Stein was a respectable boy. He wouldn't press Sinclair's boundaries.
Or at least, if he valued his life he wouldnt.
"Have him tell you before he does it though so you don't get spooked. And hey, don't be afraid of it when it happens. You have to learn sometime, and I think Stein would be perfect for that. He seems gentle." The man was still moving his fingers through Sinclair's hair, his heart warming as the color reminded him of his mate. It was still surreal to see their children and think that they had made them together.
It was the best feeling Law had ever experienced.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:22 am

"If he really hurts Sinclair, I'd let you kick his ass. Don't worry, Sawyer. I think they'll be fine together, really." Dallas was smiling just at the thought. Two of his boys together, he couldn't think of anyone better for them. "Just talk to Sinclair about Stein sometime, watch how happy he gets. I know you don't like Stein, but Sinclair really does. Just try and be happy for him."

"Mhm." Sinclair was nodding slowly, humming as he took in his mother's words. "He's really good about being gentle." He agreed, leaning into his mother. "I think I'd like it with him... I'm just nervous, I guess." He paused for a moment before thinking of something, glancing up to his mother. "You should tell me about your first kiss... was it that guy?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:54 am

"Calm your tith, popth. You alwayth theem tho happy when you talk about them together." Sawyer couldnt help but roll his eyes at the mans enthusiasm. "And I don't know if I want to talk to him about that thit. He hathn't talked to me!" So maybe he was pouting. It was normal Sawyer behavior, especially when Sinclair was involved. "But whatever, im happy for him." The young wolf pretended to brush it off. He was aggressive because truly he missed his brother...It was hard to imagine someone else being so close to Sinclair.
What if Stein took his place?

"My first kiss, oui...." Law repeated the boys questions softly, shocked for a moment as he recalled his very first kiss. He hadn't expected Sinclair to ask such a thing, not when Eustass had just been in their home. But he felt the boy deserved to know. "Yeah, It was that guy. His name is Eustass Kidd. Only I was allowed to call him Eustass though." Law couldn't help but smile at the memory, broad and lopsided. "I had been about your age, I guess. Eustass had been three years older. I had liked him for some time, oui, but I couldnt possibly tell him that. Eustass was an asshole. And I was too proud to tell him that I had feelings for him." The tired doctor leaned himself up against the backboard of Sinclair's bed. "I got really frustrated after a while, so we started fighting constantly. I couldnt bring myself to openly love him, so I tried to hate him. It seemed to hurt him, I think. He got really flustered one day while I was bitching at him, and thats when it happened, oui." He couldnt deny that it had been a wonderful day in his life. Something memorable.
Something he had dreamed about for months while believing Eustass had died.
" He always hated whenever someone told him he was wrong or tried to tell him what to do. Anyways, I hadnt been looking at him. I was looking down at his fucking pants when he leaned in. It was really fast, so quick that I almost missed it. But Eustass had kissed me. It was so soft, but my lips had been on fire for days afterwards. He ran from me after the kiss. Told me I could go to hell and ran from me, oui." The doctor gave a fond chuckle, his eyes a deep blue as he thought of his first mate.
His first kiss.
His first everything.
"Despite what he said, Eustass still showed up the next day... so I kissed him again." That had been their start.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:04 am

"He hasn't talked to you because you haven't been here, dipshit." Dallas gently thumped the boy atop of his head. "I don't know if you know this, but when you're with Britt it's like he's all you can see. And I get it, I do. But maybe try and remember us every once in a while." He was only teasing, really, smiling softly at his son as he spoke.

"Cute." Sinclair smiled gently at his mother. He couldn't like the way the man lit up when talking about Eustass, but he also couldn't not smile when his mother looked so happy. And truly, it was a cute story. He could only hope his first kiss would be as memorable. "It's weird, thinking of you as young as me, kissing someone other than dad." He smirked as he glanced up at his mother.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:21 pm

"You guyth are alwayth buthy."  Sawyer murmured guiltily, his eyes refusing to meet his fathers face.  "And even though he complainth that I thay over too much, Britt hath time for me.  He maketh time."  His redheaded love had already been late to work at least three times because Sawyer had talked him into a 'quickie' just when he was trying to get out the door. The thoughts had a grin softening the young wolfs features.  

"Yeah, it really is weird to think about now."  For a long time though it had been all he thought about.  It made guilt curl in his stomach, imagining that Eustass was doing the same thing he had been doing before he had found Dallas.  It pained Law to think that the alpha might be so miserable and alone.
Eustass hated to be alone.
"Im sure you're first kiss will be better than mine though, oui."  Law offered the boy a knowing smirk.  "I doubt Stein will run away after it happens. And even if you decide to run, I think Stein would follow you."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:54 pm

"I never want you to think I'm too busy for you." Dallas frowned deeply. "I know you like spending time with Britt but if you ever want to come home and see us, we're always here, alright?" He hated to think that he might be keeping his son away. "You can even bring Britt home sometimes if you want. As long as you keep the making out to a minimum in front of Clair."

Sinclair was still flushing lightly at the thought of talking to his mother about kissing Stein.
"I hope it's nice... You don't think he'd stop being interested if it's bad do you?" He questioned nervously.

Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:36 pm

"Nah. I think Britt'th getting tired of me alwayth being at hith houthe tho im juth going to come home more and chill I gueth." He had to make sure that Sinclair had someone there if he was in need. And it would be impossible for him to keep make out sessions a minimum if he brought Britt around. He could never seem to keep his hands off of the boy. "And I know you'd make time if I came to you, but I don't do that. If I thee that you're buthy, I never bother you."

"Clair, thats dumb." Law couldnt help but crack an amused smile at the boy. "He's interested now, and you guys are barely holding hands. So something tell's me that he's spending time with you for more than physical interaction, oui." The man gently ran his thumbs over the worry lines clouding his pups face, attempting to smooth them out and calm the boy. "And if it makes you feel any better, I don't think Stein has had that much experience either. I have only ever seen him with that Russian boy besides you, and that boy left as quickly as he came in, oui." Stein probably knew the pain of abandonment. He had seemed extremely sweet on the Russian. "It's possible they never even did anything." The boy still seemed so innocent in the way he touched Sinclair.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 2:10 pm

"Well you need to start bothering me. I always want to spend time with you, alright?" Dallas reassured. "And I don't think Britt really minds you over at his place so much. Kid loves you just as much as you love him, I just guess he's not ready to show it yet." But they could all smell it on the redhead. He was in love.

"I don't like Dmitri." Sinclair frowned lightly. "Stein was always so sad because of him. But he seems happier now... with me." He smiled softly as he realized Stein's happiness might be because of him. "I hope he really likes me like he liked Dmitri. That'd be nice." He hummed softly to himself at the thought. "And whenever we kiss, you'll be the first one I tell, mom. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 2:27 pm

"I keep thinking that too." Sawyer admitted softly, his eyebrows furrowing with his thoughts of Britt. "But then he doeth thomething drathic and I quethion everything all over again. I juth want him to thop jerking me around. I love him tho damned much and he knowth it...I realize he doethn't have to accept it or reciprocate, but he doethn't have to go thucking Rigby'th dick." The young werewolf was still bitter whenever the thoughts crossed him, how Rigby had left hickeys blemishing Britt's gorgeous skin.

Law couldn't help but croon softly as Sinclair promised he'd be the first to know of their kiss. It always warmed his heart to know that his son trusted him so openly. He'd never do anything to jeopardize that. It was a light in his life. "I think that Stein likes you more than Dimitri, oui." The heavily tattooed man grinned, crooked and bright with excitement. "I believe that the Russian had been the one to initiate their relationship. Stein started following you around all by himself." Law rubbed reassuring circles over his sons back. "And I have noticed that he always respects your boundaries." Another thing Law appreciated was that Stein had never, not even once, looked at Sinclair as though he were strange. Stein only ever looked to his son with admiration and such an intense adoration that Law could almost feel it himself.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 2:50 pm

"I'm sorry about that and you know I'd kick his ass if you'd let me." Dallas smirked softly at his son. Truly, he would. No one hurt his babies and got away with it. "Has it only been with Rigby? Was it a one time thing?" He knew how badly it had to hurt Sawyer if Britt truly was his mate.

"That's true." Sinclair nodded happily. "He always asks before he touches me or gets too close. And he doesn't look at me like I'm weird like everyone else does. He's really sweet." Stein made him feel almost normal most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 3:09 pm

"No."  Sawyer growled almost venomously. His chest had constricted and his wolf was clawing at his rib cage as he thought about his lover.  Britt was everything he had ever wanted.  He wanted the boy to be his completely....
"Im not enough for him I gueth." His voice was soft and strained, a sign that it truly was taking a toll on the young wolf. "I don't athk for nameth anymore. I had juth happened to find a card with Rigby'th name and number on it when Britt wath trying to get me to come to bed." It still bothered him to think that it was so easy for Britt. Even the site of the boys bed now was enough to sicken him. Ever since the first time...Sawyer had never been able to get comfortable again. Most nights he stayed awake brooding over it, simply holding Britt while the boy slept, gently stroking his red curls. "But it thill happenth..." Now he didnt even have to smell it on the boy. Instead he felt it in his stomach, in the way his wolf refused to rest sometimes. He knew that another man was touching his treasure.

"He does seem sweet on you, oui." Law had watched Stein grow up. While the boy had always been polite, he'd never seemed to take a romantic interest in anyone. Instead he had kept to himself and stayed locked away with his tools. But Sinclair....Stein had even offered to show Sinclair all of his greatest and most prized works. He had wanted the boy to help him complete the arch reactor that was now keeping his heart. "Im happy that you're giving him a chance. You picked a good boy, Clair." Law had been so afraid that Sinclair would wind up with someone who didnt value him. He hadn't wanted his son to settle because he felt weird. But this way, with Stein, Sinclair even seemed to be growing. The doctor contributed a lot of his sons progress to Stein's promising smile whenever Sinclair would let him just a little bit closer.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 3:23 pm

Dallas immediately pressed his son closer to his chest, hating that the boy had to go through this with his mate.
"I'm sorry he's like that." Dallas sighed. He would tell Sawyer to drop the boy but he knew that was not an option. You couldn't leave your mate that easily. "I'm sorry you've got to deal with it. I guess all we can do is hope he stops and stops being afraid of falling for you."

"I did." Sinclair grinned proudly. Somehow, just this short conversation with his mother had lifted his spirits. Although he did miss Stein terribly now. "I hope he comes over tomorrow." He murmured into Law's neck, squeezing the man tight.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 3:42 pm

"Hope ithn't good enough." Sawyer had decided that he had to make himself better. He had to find what it was that made Britt not want to love him...He had to fix it. "I have done all the hoping and praying I am going to do." But still, he was at a loss when he tried to figure out what to do exactly.
"Popth...what would you do? If mom wath cheating on you?"

"If you call im sure he''ll come running, oui." Law chuckled softly as his sons enthusiasm, the smile the boy wore enough to warm the doctor completely. "It makes me happy to see you so happy." The man cooed gently, basking in the feeling of having his pup pressed so close to him. "For a while I was worried you'd never let anyone in, oui."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 4:59 pm

"That's one hell of a question." Dallas paused to think of his answer. He found it was hard to come up with one. "Honestly, I'd sit your mother down and tell him how bad he was hurting me. I'd ask why he was doing it and I'd try and fix it with him. But I think sitting Britt down and telling him how you feel would make things worse in your case. I think Britt does it because he wants you to break things off with him. He likes you more than he wants to so he doesn't want to end it but he's scared of things getting serious so he wants you to do it for him. So maybe... distance yourself. Stop going over there so much. Maybe it'll make him realize how much he wants you to stay."

"I was worried about that too." Sinclair nodded in agreement. "I couldn't see myself letting anyone in. But I guess I just had to find the right person." This conversation was making him even more certain he needed to spend more time with Stein and never let him go. Stein made him feel like no one else ever had and they'd barely even touched yet.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 5:32 pm

For a moment Sawyer was astounded by his fathers answer. As much as the young wolf hated it, the man seemed to know what he was talking about. Dallas made perfect sense...
But that meant that Sawyer really would have to stop spending so much time over at his mates home. He'd have too stay in his own room, surrounded by the bright red of his blanket and comics. A red that was just a shade too bright to match Britt's hair.
How was he supposed to keep himself distant?
And what if it didn't work? What if it only made Britt feel like they truly were breaking up...
What if Britt got bored and found someone else?
"You're probably right, popth. But thath eathier thaid than done." He was missing the boy now, and it hadnt even been a full twelve hours since he'd left Britt's apartment. "And what if he decideth he doethn't want me to thtay?"

"What made you so sure about Stein?" The dark skinned man was only just now beginning to wonder. Before it hadn't really crossed his mind. He hadn't realized how serious his son was about their relationship. But now Law found himself curious. "Why him and no one else, oui?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 5:48 pm

"I know it's easier said than done. And I can't promise you it'll work. I'm not the best at advice, kid." Dallas smiled lightly at his son as he spoke. "But it's all I had to tell you. You risk him leaving you with any way you go about this. But if it helps at all, I think he'd always come back to you after a while." He could tell Britt was in love with his son. If not, he wouldn't allow the relationship to continue.

"I don't really know." Sinclair admitted. "Well I remember the first time we really spent alone time together, he reached for my hand because he didn't know any better. But when I told him I didn't like physical contact, he got really embarrassed and apologized. He's the first person who ever did that, made it seem like it was his fault for touching me instead of my fault for being uncomfortable. Every time someone touches me without permission and I panic, they tell me to lighten up or ask what the big deal is. But Stein didn't even question it. He respected my boundaries right away. I think that's why he was so different and I wanted to be his friend. And then I don't really know when it went from friend to boyfriend. All of a sudden I just started really liking when he smiled and the way he looked at me sometimes when he thought I couldn't see him. I liked how his face lit up when he talked about his inventions. And then once that happened I started missing him when he would leave and I missed him so much that when he was back around I wanted to touch him, hug him even. It just kind of happened really fast." Sinclair stopped rather abruptly as he realized how long he'd been rambling about Stein, his cheeks burning red once more.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:09 pm

"Fuck that. Im not going to be hith thometimeth. If thith doethn't change...I'll find thomeone elthe." The words sounded lame leaving his mouth. Sawyer couldnt manage to put any will power into them. The truth was....He would never be able to leave Britt. But he was hurt, and he liked to believe that he wasnt so pathetic.
But he was.
And that only made him feel worse.

"Oh shit....Damn." Law hadn't been expecting to hear how intense Sinclair's feelings truly were. His baby was falling so hard...
"Looks like you really are serious about this." He wanted to try and talk to Sinclair about what he would do if things didnt work out, but Law couldnt find it in himself to say anything. His sons smile was too pure, too innocent.
He couldnt bring himself to ruin it for the boy.
"So is he official your boyfriend now, oui?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:19 pm

"That's also easier said than done, kid. But hey, your mom and I are proof that you can live and mate again so if it gets so bad that that's what you need to do." Dallas trailed off, ending his statement with a shrug. "You've either got to wait it out, talk to him about it, or leave. Those are your options, baby. I know they don't sound like much."

"I don't really think so..." Sinclair frowned as he realized this. He had never really asked the boy. What if this was all in his head? What if it wasn't as serious to Stein? All they'd done was hold hands, after all. And while that was a huge step for Sinclair, it was only a baby step in most normal relationships. "Maybe I should ask him next time I see him..."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:33 pm

"That'th tho fucking unfair." Sawyer let out a frustrated huff. "How did I manage to get mythelf into thith thit!" He wanted to be loved, too. It was hard when he was so openly doting on Brit, only to have the ginger acting as though his affections were some misplaced burden. He wanted a relationship like his parents. They fought but they were so devoted to each other...
And even Sinclair had Stein now. Sawyer knew that their relationship had to be awkward, but Stein was still hovering around, grinning like an idiot every time Sinclair so much as entered a room.
"Why can't Britt juth love me?"

"Maybe you should, oui." Law moved to wrap his arm around Sinclair's shoulder, bringing the boy flush against his chest. He could feel his pips unrest, and found that it made his stomach twist uncomfortably. "Making it official will be good for you. But don't go getting upset because you haven't done it yet. I think its good that he's still so interested in you, even though you havent made him any promises." Stein was staying with his son just to have time with Sinclair. The boy wasn't bound by any agreement of physical intimacy or even a label on their relationship, and yet he kept coming back. It gave Law hope.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:59 pm

"He does love you, Sawyer, that's for sure. Even you have got to smell it on him. I'm telling you, the kid's just scared. He's in love and he doesn't want to be. You've just got to wait it out. I know it's hard and it's not fair, but it's all I can tell you." Dallas shook his head, stroking his son's hair all the while.

"You think he'll say yes?" Sinclair asked his mother hopefully. "I hope he does." He was worried Stein wouldn't. The boy was so smart and nice and beautiful, he could have anyone he wanted. So why would he choose Sinclair?
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:10 pm

"Nah, that'th not all you can tell me." Sawyer seemed to finally remember why the man had come to his room in the first place. He had been enjoying the one on one time so much that he had completely forgotten. "Why don't you continue by telling me why you were tho upthet when you got here. Who wath down thairth? I heard you guyth talking."

"I think that Stein will jump at the chance to finally be your boyfriend, oui." Unlike Sinclair, Law was sure that Stein had been craving intimacy between them. He could see it every time he caught the boy looking at his son. Stein wanted to touch him. Stein wanted his baby.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:17 pm

"Aw come on, I know I'm bad at dating advice but can't we go back to that?" Dallas groaned softly. He paused for a moment before simply sighing. "It was your mom's first mate. We thought he was dead but I guess not."

"God, I hope so." Sinclair smiled, moving to snuggle up even closer to his mother. "You mind if I go to sleep, mom? If you need anything you can wake me up, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:32 pm

"Did you kick hith ath?" Sawyer sat up abruptly, as if he himself wanted to go and get a piece of Eustass. The young werewolf couldn't like the thought of another man seeking his mother out. It could only end badly. "If you didn't I will!" He simply couldnt imagine anyone coming in to challenge his parents love for each other. It was unforgivable.

"Go to sleep, Clair. I'll be fine." Law bent down to press a tender kiss to the boys temple. "You need your rest so you can ogle your boyfriend tomorrow, oui." He was only teasing, but really Law was excited for his son. He wanted nothing but happiness for his pup.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:40 pm

"I tried but Jesse fucking pulled me back. The guy's an Alpha." Dallas informed his son. "Your mom told him to go away, that he had a family now. But... the way he looked at him, it kind of hurt." He didn't like thinking of Law with anyone but him. "And those damn earrings he always wears... they were from this bastard. He never told me that." He didn't know why it bothered him so much, but it did. He felt like he had betrayed himself by loving those earrings so much all these years.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:11 am

"Tho....You think thith could be theriouth?" Sawyer had been irritated that anyone would come into their home and openly try to get his mom to leave with them, but now his irritation had shifted to full blown anger. His mother was supposed to love them. Sawyer hadn't been there to see it, but he could only imagine the look his mother must have given the man, and it only hurt him more because it was the same look he always saw when Law looked at Dallas. And the earrings? His mother had been wearing them ever since he could remember...When he'd been an infant he had reached for those golden hoops. He'd loved how they shined.
"That'th tho damn fucked up, dad." Sawyer wore a deep frown, one of his hands moving to curl around his fathers. "Ith he thill wearing them?" If he was, he sure as hell wouldnt be when Sawyer got done with him. His father was hurting. His family was hurting.
His mom had to make it stop.
Before Dallas had the chance to answer him though, his bedroom door creaked open. Of course it was his mother. The man was leaning against his doorway, looking more haggard than Sawyer could ever remember.
"Dallas. Are you busy, oui?" He could tell by the glare he received from Sawyer that the boy knew what had taken place earlier.
"Yeth he'th fucking buthy. Go away, mom." The young werewolf recoiled at the sight of the man, moving to wrap his arms tightly around his father's abdomen, as though it would protect Dallas from any hurt his mother may cause.
"I see." Law cringed inwardly at the boys response, but he did nothing to show it. Instead he merely nodded and closed the door back, going to his and Dallas' bedroom to wait on the man. The sun had come up without him realizing it, so on the way to his bedroom he found himself stopped by Stein. The boy had come over early just in case Sinclair hadn't rested well and needed someone to cheer him up.
"He's actually napping right now, oui. But you know Sinclair, it probably wont last long so feel free to wait. I believe he was wanting to see you." Law watched as his words brought a wide grin to Stein's face. He could sense the boys excitement, how his chest had warmed at the prospect of Sinclair missing him.
And thats how Law found himself waiting up for his lover and listening to the steady rhythm of his pups heart. He had left Stein sitting outside the boys door. He would know when Sinclair woke up and found him there.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost Lovers   Almost Lovers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Almost Lovers
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next