Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changes.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 13 EmptyTue May 15, 2018 6:14 pm

Carter almost glares back Eustass, locking eyes with the alpha as he responds to the harsh words.
“Of course I have thought about it. Contrary to your belief, I care about your son very much. Trust me, I wouldn’t be risking my marriage and my reputation if I didn’t love him.” He quiets for a second after these words are spoken. He hadn’t meant to let the L word slip out but now it’s too late and there’s no taking it back. His eyes drift past the alpha altogether and land on Oleander. He hopes the boy heard it, knows that it’s true. “No sex is worth all of this. You have to know that I care about him, Eustass. And I know that it’s irresponsible and selfish and childish, what we’re doing. But I have never lied to your son, not once. I’ve been honest. I’ve told him that I can’t see myself leaving my husband. I’ve told him that if I’m forced to choose I don’t know who I’ll pick. He knows this probably doesn’t end with a happily ever after. He may be barely an adult but he is old enough to make his own decisions. And he has decided to be with me. I tried to end things right after they started and he didn’t want me to go. So even if you make me leave right now and never come back, he will come and find me. You know he’s stubborn enough to do that.” Carter takes a pause, his voice gradually coming down to an easy tone as he realizes he is right. Ollie won’t let this be over so easily. “I can’t promise you that we will stop seeing each other. But I can promise that I won’t let any harm come to him for as long as I can.”

Mal rests back against the railing and listens to Cash speak, feels butterflies roaring in his stomach at how cool and confident the man sounds. Never has anyone made sounding so pretentious attractive. He’s always been more attracted to boys in detention rather than valedictorians. But something about this one is different.
Slowly, he creeps up the stairs, trying to stay low enough to be covered by the bottom edge of the railing. When he’s safely in the upstairs hallway he darts to his room. He may not have time to make himself appear like a distinguished young gentleman but he can at least fix his damn hair.
Five minutes later and he is bounding back down the stairs with his hair combed neatly and wearing a nice pair of jeans and tank top instead of his pajamas.
Okay so maybe he should be worried about Ollie’s relationship instead of impressing a boy but he has never claimed not to be selfish.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 13 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 4:21 am

Eustass doesn't seem convinced, but behind him Oleander is smiling so brightly it could rival the sun.  He darts forward before the alpha can think of anything else to say, takes the mans hands and bats his eyelashes.  If Ollie has learned anything from all the years of arguing with Eustass, it's that he can accomplish almost anything by using his eyes.  They are the same color as Thatcher's, sky blue and beautiful.
The alpha stares down at his child and feels himself relent.
"You might think you love him, but sometimes love isnt enough. Sometimes it's actually toxic.  I will let you learn that for yourself though ya."  It's no use arguing with Ollie.  Eustass knew that already, it's why he tried getting through to Carter instead, even going so far as to call his brother.
The alpha doesn't regret it.  He is only sorry that it didn't work.
Oleander slowly releases him, hesitant and maybe even slightly worried for Carter's safety. And for good reason.  The moment he lets Eustass go the alpha is leaning into Carter's face, close enough that the man can hear him clearly when he says, "Listen very carefully.  If my son is hurt because of you there will be nothing to save you. So respect that, and remember it every time you think about touching him." The fact that Eustass never actually touches Carter is a show of the alpha's restraint. He steps back, and Oleander feels almost dizzy with relief.
Eustass turns to Cash, finally allowing him a moment to finally focus on Carter.  Oleander is bounding over to the mans side in an instant, long arms graceful as they sweep around Carter's waist, pulling the man flush against his chest.
"Look at you, loving me."  He sings the words more than says them, eyes glinting with delight.  "I can't believe you just faced off with old red and lived. Impressive."  They are hip to hip, and Oleander kisses him like no one is watching.

Cash had only been pretending to pay attention to Eustass and his anger.  The man was more focused on watching Malakai from the corner of his eye.  Cash watches as the boy disappears up the staircase, shocked by how badly he hopes to see him again.
While Malakai is gone the man tries to actually listen, but Carter seems to have the situation under control.  Cash is almost proud of him.
He feels his bangs falling again, pushes them back into place just as the lovely redhead reappears.  A glance towards Carter assures him that his brother is busy and wont be needing him anytime soon.  Cash excuses himself silently, merely takes a few steps back until he is unnoticed before slipping off towards the staircase.
Towards Malakai.
He introduces himself like a gentleman, and tries desperately to keep himself from getting lost in the star-like freckles sprinkled over the boys cheeks.
"My name is Cash Kensington, and i'd like to apologize for showing up unannounced to your home. I hope you might forgive me." Cash hardly realizes that he's switched on the charm,  giving a curt bow and leaning to take the boys hand in his. His lips brush across the back of it, and Cash distantly realizes he hasn't done this for his own pleasure since being married so many years ago.  Slowly the man rises, and at his full height he has to look down in order to see Malakai's face.
When he grins, his smile looks to be worth a million dollars.
"If there is anything at all I can do to make this up to you, please let me know."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 13 EmptySun May 27, 2018 11:41 am

Carter truly tries to be respectful of the fact that Eustass is still in the room but he can’t help himself when Oleander kisses him. Both his hands find their way to the boy, one on his cheek and the other gripping his hip, pulling him in closer. He only allows himself to enjoy a moment of bliss before pulling back and letting their foreheads rest against each other.
“That was pretty badass of me wasn’t it?” Carter speaks jokingly, a silly grin on his face as he stares into those eyes that he has grown to love so much. “I’m almost glad he called my brother. I wasn’t planning on coming over today but now I realize I’ve missed you so much.” He sighs, presses one more kiss to the softest pink lips he’s ever felt. “And my brother reminded me that Kensington’s don’t let things pass them by. We fight for what we want. I’m aware I sound incredibly cliche but let me celebrate my victory.” Carter chuckles, stroking a hand through the boy’s bleach blonde hair. It’s only then that he glances around to see where his brother had disappeared to, slightly shocked to find the man with Malakai’s hand pressed against his lips. “Speaking of Cash, looks like the fondness for Taylor boys runs in the family. I haven’t seen him flirt in years. But I’m not complaining, it means he might not yell at me if we go back to your room.” Carter smirks slyly, bringing Ollie’s hand to his mouth to mirror his brother’s actions. Maybe he could stand to be a bit more of a gentleman.

Mal nearly gapes as the handsome stranger bows, kisses his hand like he is the rich and important one instead of it being the other way around.
For a few seconds he doesn’t even answer, merely stares and takes in that dazzling smile. This is a man who could grace the cover of magazines and probably has since he carries the Kensington name. And he’s here in Malakai’s home, paying him attention.
He owes his brother big time.
“Malakai Alysia Taylor.” Mal uses his full name, hoping it sounds more dignified as he tilts his head upwards to meet the man’s gaze. Oh god, he’s gorgeous. He’s asked if he can do anything to make it up to him and Mal has several ideas but he figures all are inappropriate to ask of such a proper, respectable man. “Pleased to meet you. There’s no need to apologize but if you’re looking for a way to make it up to me, you could always stick around for a while.” Malakai gives an almost sheepish smirk, hopes that his flirting is taken as endearing rather than making him look desperate. “I’m sure your brother won’t mind.” He glances over to where Carter and Ollie can’t seem to keep their hands off of each other, hoping that they keep his father’s attention.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 9:12 pm

Oleander sinks into Carter, savoring every moment as though he'd already forgotten about Eustass and all of the alpha's warnings.  
"That was extremely badass of you." Ollie remembers how Carter had stood up to his father, proclaiming his love for everyone to hear.  The memory causes him to swoon.  
Carter grins at him, silly and gorgeous and perfect. He looks more tired than Ollie has ever seen.  The darkness beneath his eyes does not go unnoticed.  Oleander merely drops a kiss below each eye, and promises himself that he'll keep Carter here for a while, make the man rest until his eyes are as bright as the day they met.
Carter kisses him, and the entire world melts away.  He'd forgotten all about Cash being there, how Malakai had run off to redress before the man could lay eyes on him.
It seems as though the clothes had done their job.  Carter's brother looks completely smitten, kissing Malalaki's hand like some cliche from the steamy novels sold at convenience stores.
Oleander pushes it all out of his mind the moment Carter mentions going up to his room.  Malakai flirting with Cash is a perfect distraction.  Eustass is already watching them.  Ollie knows an opportunity when he sees one.
"Nows our chance."  Oleander reaches for Carter's hand, the light catching his fangs as he smiles. "Lets go to my room and you tell me some more about how you love me." He is pulling the man upstairs before anyone has a chance to notice they've gone.

To be such a respectful man, Cash is entertaining some seriously inappropriate thoughts about this boy.
"Malakai Alysia Taylor."  The man repeats the words with reverence, as though he's never heard a name so beautiful.  Malakai tilts his head and the light catches in his hair, gives off the illusion of a halo sitting pretty atop red curls. "Believe me sweet boy, the pleasure is all mine."  Cash is enchanted by Malakai's sheepish smirk, how the boy is flirting with him by way of asking him to stay.  Its been ages since anyone has asked him that and meant it.  
Cash offers out his arm, and tries to calm his racing heart.
"Here, allow me to take you for a walk.  You can show me around, give me more time to enjoy your company." He can feel Eustass's eyes on them, knows the alpha expects him to try and take Malakai off without consent.  He is not his brother though, and he knows that sometimes it pays to be respectful.
Cash turns to the alpha then, catching the mans eye and offering a polite smile.
"Would that be alright with you sir? If you prefer we could stay here and talk." He almost expects Eustass to refuse him, if only because he is so angry with Carter.  It's a miracle when the alpha finally nods his approval, only warning them not to go too far.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 12:24 am

Carter can’t help but laugh as Ollie whisks him up the stairs. God, something about this boy makes him feel young again. He feels like a teenager, sneaking around and hiding from their parents. Of course he knows that he is a grown man with responsibilities he should be handling but it’s nice to forget about them all for once. And that’s exactly what Ollie does for him. The boy is like a drug and Carter has no intention of quitting any time soon.
“Your Dad is going to murder me one of these days. You better say some nice words at the funeral.” Carter teases as they slip into Oleander’s bedroom. He immediately presses the boy up against the door when it shuts, capturing a deep kiss. “It might just be worth it though if I get times like these.” He grins, reaching down to hoist the boy’s legs up and tug them around his waist. It’s something he does often now, always wanting an excuse to carry Ollie around and use his newfound strength. He had never gotten to feel so masculine and powerful before and now, he couldn’t seem to get enough.
“So now, what were you saying about me being so badass?” Carter smirks, leaning in and nipping at the boy’s neck as he murmurs.

Cash repeats his full name and it is all Malakai can do not to visibly shudder as a shiver runs down his spine.
Oh wow, this man is good. Or maybe he’s just way too easy.
Probably a little bit of both.
Malakai watches with a pleading gaze as Cash asks his father permission to take him for a walk. He is all ready for a fight, mouth already open when the man surprises him with a yes.
“Thank you, daddy.” Malakai flashes a beaming grin at the alpha. Most boys his age might be ashamed to call their father daddy, especially in front of someone they’re trying to hit on but Mal has never been that way. If a boy plans to date him, they’ll need to understand that his daddy is the other most important man in his life. It shouldn’t be a secret. “I promise, we’ll be back soon.”
He wastes no time, taking Cash by the hand and leading him outside before Eustass has time to change his mind.
“So, Cash Kensington,” Mal starts off in a teasing tone as he leads them in the direction of a nearby park. “Do you always find your dates by barging into their homes and being so charming they can’t possibly say no?” A smile plays on his lips as he glances up at the other man. “Because I must say, it’s quite an impressive strategy.”
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 3:47 pm

"I would try to comfort you by saying dad is all bark and no bite, but honestly i'll have a eulogy written just in case. "  Ollie would never actually let any harm come to Carter, even if he has to fight his father in order to stop it.   He does love to see the man squirm though, so he doesn't say anymore.  Oleander merely smiles as he tugs Carter by the tie, leading him down for another kiss.  It's different from the handful of times he'd gotten to kiss Nikita.  Carter is softer, gentle in ways Nikky could never be.  And maybe that makes it easier.  He can't possibly think of the Russian while being held like this, like he's precious in some way.  Even if he is just a side piece.
Unlike Misery, Ollie never seems surprised by Carter's strength.  The man sweeps him off his feet like its easy, and Oleander believes him.  He's never known Carter as weak.
And yet, it still takes his breath away.
The boy croons  almost lovingly as Carter lifts him, arms winding tight around the beta's neck.  He knows the man is waiting for a replay, but he'll have to wait longer because Ollie isn't finished kissing him yet.
Ten minutes later and his lips are swollen, maybe even bruised.  Only then does Oleander lean back, eyes glinting almost grey in the dying sunlight that filters through an open window.
"I was saying, Mr.Kensington, that you are a bigger badass than we gave you credit for.  Im sure even daddy dearest is impressed with you, even if he might not admit it."  The man nips at his neck, and Ollie replies with a soft wine, clawed fingers curling against the nape of Carter's neck.
"Im especially turned on by it.  I hardly thought we would make it upstairs.  I wanted you then and there."

Cash notices that Malakai had referred to his father as 'daddy'.  He simply can't bring himself to care.  The boy could say whatever he wanted and Cash would still smile and nod.  It's been months since he's really felt like a man.  Having a cute boy on his arm is making all the difference.
"Actually no, this would be a first."  Cash sneaks a glance at the redhead, delighted by the freckles scattered across Mal's nose. He'd never realized how attractive they could be. Or maybe he simply hadn't been looking.  For so many years now his eyes have never wandered, always loyal to the wife who cheated on him.
Cash fixes his tie, pushes the thoughts away.  Sulking is pointless, and at present he has a beautiful boy to impress.
"Normally i'd start off by accidently bumping into you, and then i'd be so charming you couldn't possibly say no."  The man wears a teasing little smirk, black waves dancing atop his head as the wind blows.
"What about you?  Do you often get dressed up for company or is it just me?"  Cash uses one hand to push away his curls, but the other remains interlocked with Malakai. He enjoys the warmth of having someone on his arm.  He'd almost forgotten what that felt like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Changes.
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: