Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ignorance is Bliss

Go down 
+14
Jasey Rae Pierce
Leon Johnson
Quincy McDaniels
Angel McDaniels
Higgy Hinderson
Rick McGuire Jr
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel McDaniels
Sean McDaniels
Kelton McGuire
Aaron Mizanin
Ivory Monroe
Perry Toretto
Cyrus Nielsen
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:23 am

Cyrus ended up laying in his mother and father's bed that night even though he wasn't tired at all. He'd slept practically all day.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:28 am

But Dayton insisted the boy stay with him, he couldnt help himself, even though he knew he was being strange.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:43 am

Cyrus did stay with him, he didn't really mind. He loved cuddling and he loved his daddy. He found it sweet that his father had been worried about him.
"I love you daddy..." He murmured softly, nuzzling his father's neck.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:49 am

"I love you too Serious." He always liked calling the boy that, it was a bit of a nick name since he usually just said Cyrus with a small deference from how normal people said it. It turned into Serious, though he knew it wasnt right, it was now more of a term of endurement.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:55 am

Cyrus grinned at the name, laying his head back and just thinking. He wasn't tired so he just thought, letting things roam around his brain, forming hundreds of questions he suddenly wanted the answer to.
"Hey daddy..." He hummed, figuring he'd get the answer to one of these questions. "How old were you when you had your first time?" Yes, it was random but Cyrus had a good relationship with both his parents. They were usually open to answer anything Cyrus wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:58 am

Dayton hummed at the question, glancing at his child.
"I was young, Around eight or younger. I was a kid really but I did anything to get away from my house, if that meant letting a random man take me, wine and dine me, then take my virginity, it was all good. Besides that, My first time topping awe around twelve." He nodded to himself as he watched his son
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:03 am

Cyrus nodded at this. He knew his father had been a bit of a whore but he didn't judge him for it.
"Just random people? You didn't really... like them?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:14 am

"No, I didnt care who they were, they offered me time to be looked at as the Important thing." He shurgged, it was how things were.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:23 am

Cyrus nodded once again.
"You've never been... forced... have you?" He didn't like the word rape. He just enjoyed talking with his father like this... He liked talking to anyone really.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:29 am

"Yeah, a few times actually but life is life, I just dealt with it however I could. I never told my parents, or anyone really. But then again, no one ever asked." He pecked the boys head.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:34 am

Cyrus frowned at this, hugging his father close.
"Sorry daddy..." He didn't like that..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:44 am

"Hey its alright kid, Made me who I am today." And he liked himself as it was...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:47 am

"Well it made you a great daddy then." He smiled lightly, thinking of other things to talk about. "You want any more kids ever?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:05 am

"I wouldn't mind having more.". He shrugged lightly. He loved kids and he adored having his own babies....with sean
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:38 am

"Did you ever want anyone but momma to have your babies?" He asked curiously. He certainly was talkative.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:48 am

"Hmmm." Dayton stretched out, licking his lips as he thought. "Aaron, I thought I would have HIS babies...Or Gabriel, just because I loved his personality, and his looks. But im glad no one has them but your momma." He smiled softly at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:42 am

Cyrus grinned back at his father. He enjoyed talks like this. Now would be the perfect time to let him know about Perry... or any of the other boy's he'd been with. But he was too afraid.
"Goodnight daddy." He smiled, kissing the man's cheek, and closing his eyes even though he still wasn't tired at all.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Dayton nodded, glancing over at the boy. "Night Serious." He chuckled softly as he turned to hug the small child to him, pressing him close.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Cyrus purred softly, curling up to his father. Yes, he loved his daddy. Despite not being tired, he made himself sleep, snoring into his father's chest.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Dayton stayed awake longer, waiting for his lover to join him in the bed. He hated sleeping without Sean now days.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:42 pm

Sean was in after a while. He'd been talking on the phone with Riley and his father.
"Hey babe." Sean smiled, kissing Dayton's neck as he cuddled himself to Dayton's other side.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:39 pm

"Hey..." He moved, wrapping the boy up in his arms and pressing him close. "I missed you, any news from home?" He asked lightly, amusement tinted in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:39 am

"Um, not really. They miss us." Sean nodded, pausing before speaking again, noticing the amusement in Dayton's voice. "What's funny?" He poked him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:23 am

"You and your family. Your all weird little people." He shook his head, but he enjoyed how close they were, he had never been that close with his own family.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:23 am

Sean laughed lightly.
"Yeah, except daddy. He's a weird big person." He nodded. "You're weird and big too though so." Sean stuck his tongue out at his lover, smiling though as he hugged him close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ignorance is Bliss
Page 9 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Cyrus/Perry-
Jump to: