Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A howl in the void.

Go down 
+2
Zachariah Torres
Roman Roden
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

A howl in the void. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:10 pm

"He has always been violent, but I havent ever seen him be mean to you." He had been hoping Roman never would hurt him. "Ill put barry on him if you want." Even though he wasnt sure that would help anything.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:14 pm

"Getting Barry hurt isn't going to help anything either. I'll just talk to him, I can handle it." He shook his head lightly. "I'll let you get back to your special dinner plans." He smiled, pecking the man's cheek. "Don't be too rough with Toni tonight." He teased, winking at his former lover as he stood.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:43 pm

"I make no promises." Trever waved Zach goodbye, ducking back into the kitchen as not to burn his food. He had planned this night all week for his tiny lover.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Zach was a bit less upset this time as he exited the home. He hadn't wanted to ruin Finn and Morgue's Valentine's Day but then he remembered that Finn would rather die than celebrate tomorrow. So he found himself at Finn's door next, knocking gently.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:09 pm

"Who in the holy f*ck!" Finn could be heard cursing inside the home, moments later his face appeard at the door. "Oh. You. Sup b*tch." He pushed the door open further so Zach could come in.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:10 pm

Zach smiled at his friend as he entered the home.
"You and freakshow aren't doing anything tonight are you?" He questioned. "I needed somewhere to go for a bit but I didn't want to interrupt your plans if you had any."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:41 pm

"Why in the f*ck would we have plans? What makes today f*cking special?" Finn cocked his head to the side in curiosity, one eyebrow arched as he stared. "We dont have sh*t to do."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:43 pm

"Tomorrow's Valentines Day, duh." Zach laughed softly. He should have known Finn wouldn't be celebrating. "I was supposed to be doing something special tonight before the dog threw a temper tantrum." He nodded as he followed Finn into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:40 pm

"Zach what the hell, you know I don't celebrate that sh*t!" Finn made his way into his and Jeremy's room, flopping down on the bed. "You need to teach that f*cking mutt some manners then."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:03 pm

Zach smiled softly at his friend as he sat on the bed beside him.
"Well good, now I have someone to talk to." He nodded, stretching out on the bed. "And I thought he did have manners until today at least."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:16 pm

"What'd he f*cking do? If I need to i'll break my foot off in his ass." Finn sat up, studying Zach as though checking to make sure he was unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:24 pm

"I was trying to cook and I accidentally burnt this toy of his, I'm not sure why it's so important to him but it is. He freaked out and shoved me against the wall and grabbed me by the neck." He showed the boy the small bruises. "And then he left all pissed off and told me not to be there when he got back even though it was my damned house." He sighed, nodding as he finished.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:29 am

"You left your own damn house? Zach what the f*ck!" Finn pushed himself from the bed, starting for the door. "Ill teach that f*cker a lesson!"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:37 am

"Calm down." Zach whined, reaching out to grab his friend. "He can kill you, Finn. He could kill me too, that's why I left." He admitted, nodding. "Just sit down and pretend you like me for a bit." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:45 pm

Finn glanced up as he heard an unusually loud knock on the door. He thought it would be Barry, expected to see the mans face when he opened the door, but instead he opened up for a very large, and very agitated werewolf.
"What the f*ck do you want?"
"Zachariah." Roman was looking past Finn and into the home, his eyes scanning for his mate.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:59 pm

Zach stood several feet behind Finn, in the doorway to the living room. He was foolish enough to wonder for a second how Roman knew where he was before he realized the man could find him no matter where he went.
"What do you want?" He sighed, moving forward only to nudge Finn back. He could tell Roman still seemed angry and he wanted Finn safe. Finn started fights with everyone, he didn't need to get into one with a pissed off werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:34 pm

"I want you." Roman whined softly, the need to comfort his mate causing his wolf to be restless. "Come back, let me explain."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:37 pm

Zach let out a soft sigh of relief because honestly, he hated the thought of Roman being angry with him. He hated being worried about where he would go tonight.
"Okay, so explain." He nodded lightly.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:43 pm

Roman hesitated in his explanation, offering his hand to Zach. "Walk outside with me." He didnt like talking about emotional things to begin with, no way he was doing it with Finn there. This was private, only for himself and Zach to know.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Zach glanced back at Finn.
"I'll see you later." He smiled softly at the boy, reluctantly taking Roman's hand and following him outside.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:04 pm

Roman was quiet for sometime, gald to be holding Zach's hand again. Angry or not he didn't feel right when he was away from the boy. "My mother gave it to me." His voice was rough, but not agrssive. Like waves breaking on rocks. "Its one of the only things I had left."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:11 pm

"I'm sorry." Zach nodded lightly, his thumb rubbing circles on the back of Roman's hand. He didn't know the full story about Roman's family, but he knew they were gone and he didn't push for more. "I really am. It was an accident...I didn't even realize I'd burnt it until you saw it." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:14 pm

"I don't think it would have been so bad if it hadn't burnt." Roman paused as though the words were hard for him. "Like she did."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:17 pm

Zach swallowed as he took in the information, leaning his head against the man's shoulder.
"I-I'm... I'm so sorry." It was all he could think to say. He knew the pain of missing your family but he couldn't imagine how Roman must feel. He had planned on scolding the man more for what he'd done but he couldn't bring himself to do that anymore. All he could do was apologize.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:26 pm

"Nah. I over reacted...its just a toy, not like it was going to bring her back or anything." Roman reached out, his fingers gently brushing over the discoloration on the boys neck. "I never meant to hurt you..." He had not been able to control himself, and that scared him more than anything. "Ill work harder to be in control." If not he ran the risk of losing Zach. That was something he couldnt live with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A howl in the void.
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: