Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking back Sunday

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Trafalgar Law

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:35 am

Ajax turned to smile at Dallas as they approached Jesse's home.  After the man had called him asking about the Luno pack, Ajax had been more than happy to set up a meeting. He enjoyed Dallas's company, plus he liked being able to keep an eye on the man and keep him out of trouble. "So, the alpha is Jesse.  He is like, the dictionary definition of eye candy." Ajax all but swooned. "Everyone else isn't so bad either. You should really give them a chance. I actually like them."  Ajax could already make out Law's familiar form, long and lanky leaning against the railing of the porch.  The man had to stay outside to smoke, and that alone kept him out doors most of the time. "They even have little babies in the pack right now! Roman and Zach dropped twins."  Ajax continued to fill the man in, even as they pulled into the driveway and stopped the car.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:42 am

Dallas had allowed Ajax to tell him of the pack in silence most of the way to the Luno home. Now, as they arrived, he stayed quiet as he climbed out of the car.
"I might have changed my mind." He grunted lightly as he eyed the home. He had never been a people person, not even before alcohol had made him bitter towards everyone.
He was wondering if this had been the right decision but after the run in he'd had with some hunters a few days ago he couldn't risk being out on his own any longer.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:50 am

"Too late now, we're already here!' Ajax tapped the man on his shoulder. "And you said so yourself, you would probably do better with a pack." The boy looped arms with Dallas, tugging him forward and up the steps. 
Law, who had been leaning against the rail, blew smoke in their direction as a means of hello. 
Ajax gave a disgruntled cough, glancing over and shooting law an obscene hand gesture. It only earned him a tired smile, the bags under the mans eyes even more pronounced in the light of day. "You look like shit, Law."
"Likewise." The man retorted, eyes shifting to Dallas. "Who's your friend? He smells like booze and bitterness." Law took another draw from his cigarette, exhaling through his nose. "Stinks."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:01 am

"Better get used to it. It's my natural scent." Dallas quipped, giving the man a sarcastic smile. He turned to Ajax then, shaking his head "I don't want to meet anymore people like chain smoker over here. This was stupid, I'd rather take my chances with the hunters." He muttered, staring at the doorway to the home with a bitter expression. Bitterness was indeed his natural scent it seemed and alcohol always came with it.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:14 pm

Ajax groaned in frustration, glaring over at Law as though it were his fault Dallas was so ready to go. "Just give them a chance! No one is keeping you here, my man.  Just meet my friends! Then you can go if you want too."  
Law rolled his eyes at the pair, taking a long draw from his cigarette.  It was obvious the new comer had a chip on his shoulder, and than Ajax was just...Ajax.
"Not that it's any of my business,"  The man began, his eyes raking over Dallas's form. "But to go back out there with the hunters and other packs alone? Thats stupid.  Unless, of course, you want to die.  If thats the case I recommend going that way, straight into the woods, oui."  Law pointed towards the direction his pack had been living when the attack happened, where he had lost Eustass. "You wont ever make it out." The man finished his cigarette, popping the filter back into his mouth. He chewed on it thoughtfully, eyes never leaving Dallas. "And you look like a sour wolf, too. Meaning you probably wont be happy either way. So, your chances are shit no matter what you do."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:14 pm

"You don't look exactly jolly yourself." Dallas spoke in his usual tone, almost grunting the words at the man in response to the comment about him being a sour wolf. He looked down at Ajax, his gaze lightening only slightly. "I'll meet your damn friends, I guess. If they're all working on lung cancer though, I might have to ditch you." The comment was of course aimed at Law, his eyes still on the man's cigarette. Law smoked to ease the pain, similar to the way Dallas himself would down countless bottles of alcohol in one sitting. Lately, Dallas needed to be completely drunk to even think about dealing with people. When it came to addictions, he understood Law better than most would and yet, that didn't stop him from finding it irritating. But then again, he found most things irritating.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 7:40 pm

"Oui, don't worry, it's just me." Law spat the filter at Dallas's feet. "Not that it should matter to an alcoholic like yourself." Law didn't care that the man drank, the smell of smoke was still enough to cover that. Instead he simply liked to tease the man, his crooked grin in place.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 7:56 pm

"I can tell you like to think you've got everyone all figured out but I'm going to let you know right now, you're not as good as you think you are." The man might have been right about him being an alcoholic but he was certain he wasn't always right about things like that. Dallas placed his arm around Ajax's shoulder, partially because he liked the boy and partially to keep himself from stumbling. He was quite good at speaking when drunk, but his motor skills never seemed to work as well.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:13 pm

Law nodded calmly, raising his hands as if to say he surrendered. "And I can tell you that you just don't think, oui. You've probably already drown the only good brain cells you had."
Ajax groaned as Dallas leaned against him, having to shift his weight in order to keep them both up right. "You really need to lay off the booze a little my man."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:30 pm

"I've got enough brain cells to tell you you're a prick." Dallas muttered, putting forth effort to support himself so as not to make Ajax have to do it all. "Let's get this over with." He nodded to Ajax, hoping Law was not going to come inside.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:40 pm

"And it took you this long to figure that out? Bravo. Im impressed. " The mans voice dripped with sarcasm, the golden earrings in his ears glinting when he moved. Law moved to open the door, holding it for Ajax and Dallas. "Ladies first, oui."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:48 pm

"Couldn't you stay outside?" Dallas merely sighed as he stepped inside the home, looking around with a face that said he had already decided he would not like anyone in the room.
Jesse was approaching within seconds, greeting Ajax with a grin. He liked Ajax. He liked anyone who inflated his already large ego. But he had been especially interested when the boy told him of a wolf who was looking for a pack.
"This the guy you were talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:08 pm

"Indeed it is!" Ajax chirped, seductive smirk in place as he eyed Jesse. "His name is Dallas. He isn't the most docile or charming man I've ever met, but I really like him! And I think as a veteran he would be a great addition to your pack!"
Law gave Dallas a wary smirk, draping an arm across his shoulders as though they knew each other. "I could. But what fun would that be, oui?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:19 pm

"You've got approximately five seconds to stop touching me." Dallas simply sighed, shrugging the man's arm off of his shoulders as he looked to Jesse.
Jesse was smiling, even as Dallas scowled. He would not dare disrespect a veteran. He extended a hand which Dallas shook firmly.
"I have to say, I agree with Ajax. I think you'd be a great addition to the pack. If you're interested of course."
"I don't think I've got much of a choice." Dallas admitted, still looking around at everyone in the home.
"Well feel free to meet everyone, make yourself at home." Jesse could be an ass at times but he was always welcoming to newcomers, especially when he was trying to persuade them into joining his pack.
And it had been at least slightly successful. Dallas didn't completely despise the man yet.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:33 pm

" See? Not so bad, right? " Ajax rubbed the mans shoulders, doing his best to keep Dallas as comfortable as possible, not wanting the man to change his mind and run off. "Come on, you can meet the rest of the pack!"
Law worked up a scowl at the pair, rolling his eyes before disappearing back outside. Affection had been disgusting ever since Eustass left the world, Law found he could hardly stand it.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:37 pm

"Alright, alright." Dallas sighed, nodding his head. "Come on, take me to whoever is important to meet." He was not excited at the thought of having to introduce himself to everyone, finding that he was actually almost nervous.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:53 pm

Ajax hummed softly, taking a moment to consider who he should approach first. He didn't want to choose anyone who might piss Dallas off, like Finn or Bane. Instead he was hoping for someone who might make the man want to stay. Roman and Zach had new born babies, something he wasn't sure if his friend wanted to deal with. "Come on, we'll try Chandler and Jordan first. They're pretty cool. Plus Chandler's a hottie." Ajax laughed as he tugged Dallas forward, making his way over to Chandler and Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 11:00 pm

"You think everyone's a hottie." Dallas couldn't help but crack a light smirk at Ajax as he approached the couple. Jordan currently had Chandler laid across his lap, simply running his fingers through the man's hair. They were having one of their calm moments when they were capable of just sitting there for hours without speaking since Chandler could read Jordan's thoughts and Jordan could sense Chandler's emotional responses to him. Jordan looked up as the two approached, waving lightly, curious expression on his face. He wasn't used to newcomers and he had the urge to go over and sniff Dallas but he resisted.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 11:09 pm

Chandler cracked an eye open, taking a moment to observe the new comer. "The hell do you guys want? Is this one of your boyfriends?" The man seemed almost unwilling to get up and give them the time of day. He was comfortable spending time with his mate, and he disliked the idea of being inturrupted. He took a moment to pick through Dallas's thoughts, nodding as he found what he needed. "New pack mate. Cool. Sup. Im Chandler. This is Jordan." He motioned to his lover, sitting up completely to announce, "He is taken."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 11:16 pm

"That's fine, I'm not really looking anyways." Jordan wasn't quite his type anyway. Chandler was more his type, honestly. Dallas didn't mind the boy yet, though he wondered how without even asking he seemed to know why Dallas was here.
"I'll apologize for him in advance. He can read minds so he doesn't ask things like a normal human." Jordan spoke almost teasingly at his lover, sitting up to shake Dallas's hand.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:56 am

"And you love me for it."  Chandler grunted, eyeing Dallas as Jordan reached to touch the mans hand. Ever since Law had joined the pack, Chandler had been on edge over his lover.  The man made it no secret that he liked Jordan, and being that they were not bonded as mates yet, that posed a problem. 
Ajax was grinning, pleased to see that all was going well. "You guys should help him out while he's here.  Show him around and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:06 am

"Yeah, sure." Jordan shrugged lightly, giving Dallas a smile. He knew how it felt to be the newcomer so he would make sure he was welcoming. "He's pretty cute, he should fit in great." Of course, Jordan wasn't interested in anyone but Chandler, but he couldn't deny Dallas was handsome. He was surprised Sterling wasn't over here already checking him out.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:16 am

Chandler's head snapped around so hard that he was almost certain he had whip lash. All he could do was glare at Jordan, eyes shifting between his lover and Dallas. "Oh, bullshit! He is not fucking cute." The man grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest.  He was already sulking, not wanting to say anymore for fear of starting a fight and angering his lover. 
"He is, in fact, cute." Ajax nodded in agreement with Jordan, winking at the coyote. "But you are too, so its okay." 
By now Law had slipped back inside, dropping down beside Roman who was playing with his new born twins.  He had a pallet laid out on the floor for them, simply sitting beside the babies and playing "Peek-a-boo."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:24 am

"Hey, you're cuter. Don't get all pissed at me." Jordan rolled his eyes lightly, leaning in to kiss the man's cheek.
Dallas, like Law, found he did not like being around affectionate couples anymore. Seeing the kind of love he no longer had pained him but instead of showing that pain, he turned it into anger.
Jordan then caught sight of Roman with the twins and cooed softly.
"Come on let's go introduce Dallas to the babies." He grinned brightly. He had found that he adored playing with the two new children.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:28 am

Chandler was up before Jordan finished speaking, always excited to interact with the babies. Even Roman wasn't enough to drive him away.  He plopped down beside Law, actually taking a moment to get permission from Roman before reaching out to take one of the infants into his arms. Regardless of his hate for the man, he didn't want any problems between them involving the children. The man cradled the babies head carefully, his other hand on its back for extra support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking back Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking back Sunday
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next