Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking back Sunday

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Taking back Sunday - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:14 am

Dallas could hear the man coming but he didn't care enough to stop, only aiming to make the woman cry out louder until she was all he could hear. Honestly, she wasn't that satisfying. He had always been more into men. But she was good enough for tonight. Anyone was good enough for him lately although the only one he truly found he wanted to sleep with nowadays was Law. But he wouldn't allow himself to stoop low enough to ask him.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:38 am

Law knocked one of the hinges off the door with the force he used to throw it open, his eyes already a bright neon blue. "Son of a fucking bitch, you sound like a fucking squealing pig!"  The man's fangs were out, his upper lip curled to display them.  He never touched the women, only reaching for the man below her, clawed hand closing around Dallas's throat. He yanked the man up, throwing him up against the wall. "Im not fucking doing this shit anymore! I wont fucking listen to it, oui!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:52 am

"What in the fuck is your problem?" Dallas snarled as the woman scrambled to cover herself, watching the scene unfold. "I put up with your shitty music you can put up with whatever the hell I do!" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:06 am

"No." Law slammed the man against the wall again, forcing Dallas to look at him. "This is not like my fucking music. I can't handle your shit anymore!" He couldn't handle it because Dallas had become the only thing he looked forward too, really the only thing he cared about anymore.  Too hear him touching someone else...It was worse than sitting alone with the silence. "If you want to fuck her, go to her fucking house!" He was making it out to be about how loud they were, when really it was because of how the thought of Dallas with someone else seared him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:12 am

"This is my damn house too, I'll bring home whoever the hell I please!" He inhaled deeply and caught the scent on Law. Jealousy. "Oh, tell me you're not fucking jealous?" The thought really kind of pleased him but he had to be an asshole about it, it was how he and Law worked.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:19 am

Law looked stricken as Dallas called him out, quickly recovering enough to snarl at the man.  "So what if I fucking am, oui? At least im not saying don't fucking do it...Just..." He was at a loss, unsure how to handle this. He was fighting a losing battle either way, he knew that. "I'd rather deal with the fucking silence than listen to this anymore. I don't have anywhere else to go, oui." Law realized he sounded pathetic, the red that reached his cheeks clashing with the dark bags under his eyes. It only infuriated him. "Look, im not fucking begging, or asking. Im telling you that im going to kick your fucking ass if you don't take it somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:28 am

"I'd like to see you try." Dallas snorted, shaking his head. "I'll tell you what. We're going to finish and then she'll be on her way and then we can talk about your damn jealousy issues, alright." He punctuated this statement with a jab to the man's chest, shoving him backwards lightly.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:33 am

Law simply laughed at him, hard and hollow. "You obviously didn't understand me. Lets try again."  Law turned to the women, snapping his fangs at her threateningly. "Get out, or i'll fucking put you out." And with that said, he swung on Dallas, striking the man in his nose, satisfied with the explosion of blood he was met with. "You're a mother fucking asshole, oui!" At this point he wasn't sure how he had possibly allowed himself to develop feelings for this man. He had known nothing good would come of it.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:42 am

The woman scampered, not prepared to handle the threat of the man's fangs. She rushed to gather her clothes before running out of the room altogether.
"You fucking bitch." Dallas growled, slamming Law against the law once more. "Can't you just let me have that for God's sake?!" Sex was all he had to make it stop anymore.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:46 am

"Can't you just have it with me? Is that so damn terrible, oui?"  Law snarled back at him, shoving the man back. "What the fuck do you think im doing while your in here and shit huh? Im losing my fucking mind." If it wasn't the silence, it was hearing some bitch screaming.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:57 am

"I didn't know we were a fucking item apparently." Dallas growled, pushing him against the wall once more. "What the hell am I supposed to think when we act like we damn hate each other every other day?"
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 4:05 am

"Dallas, what do you want me to say, oui? I want to hate you! I devote myself to it, but its just not working anymore."  Law looked haggard, his shoulders dropping as he leaned against the wall. "You are the only thing that makes it any better. As much as I want to hate you, I can't..." Because he had grown to love the way the man walked with his bow legs, he noticed the freckles scattered across the mans nose, and by now he had learned everything Dallas hated in bed, and in general. "I know you didn't sign up for this. I didn't either.  I honestly don't even know what I was thinking coming up here...I just fucking..." He had needed for it to stop. "I know you have a mate, and I did too...But now you're all I have, Dallas. I don't want to try hating you anymore."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 4:16 am

"Law, I... fuck." Dallas groaned as he rubbed his temples as he usually did when he was conflicted. "You weren't supposed to make things damn complicated." He grunted. What the hell were they supposed to do now? "I don't damn hate you, alright? But I don't know if I like you either."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:47 am

There was no preparing for the pain that curled in his gut at the mans words. He had known that was coming, but he hadn't expected it to hurt so badly. Law let out a tired sigh,  a hand moving to cover his face as he began to laugh. The sound was hollow and it rattled his chest. Law wasn't sure what he had expected,  of course Dallas wanted nothing to do with him. It was only ever sex.
"You're right,  oui. My bad." The man glanced back towards the door, considering just leaving as though he'd never even been there.
"I just needed it to stop. Shes gone. You can go after her." Law rolled his shoulders as though the thought didn't make him sick. "Just remember, oui, if you bring her here you won't get very far."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:21 pm

"Stop fucking doing that." Dallas shoved the man gentler this time. "Acting like you don't care. If you like me, well... I guess we've got to damn talk about it, don't we?" It felt like it'd been forever since he'd been in a real relationship, he didn't know how to handle talks like this. "I'm not going to be an ass about it, we can talk." He rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:39 pm

"You're shitty at talking, oui." The only way they seemed to communicate was through fighting and fucking. "I am too." Law said it as though Dallas didn't already know. "So I don't know what the fuck to tell you. I never wanted to like you. Shit, when we first met I wanted you dead. " He was already at a loss for words, but he pushed forward. " But something has changed. Maybe not for you, but for me. I don't feel alive if im not fighting with you, or fucking with you. You're the only thing that reminds me to fucking live." He had lost everything, but slowly Dallas had begun to rebuild him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:50 pm

"I... think I feel the same." Dallas nodded. "But if we... put a label on it, won't it be different? Won't it take the thrill out of all the fighting and the fucking?" He arched an eyebrow. "I just don't know... I guess I didn't expect anything to come out of this."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:14 pm

"Thats fucking stupid, oui." Law reached out, yanking on the collar of the mans shirt to pull him closer. "I don't sleep, if you haven't noticed, so I have all the time in the world to worry and think about shit." Their noses brushed, Law's eyes searching Dallas. "I never worried about us being different. I get a thrill every time I see you, and then you open your mouth and piss me off, its even better, oui." One side of Law's mouth twitched upwards. "Just having you around makes living more bareable....makes living even worth it." He knew sentiment wasn't their thing, but he had to get this out now or he'd lose the nerve. "Im not trying to trap you, or make you hate me. I didnt expect this to happen either. And holy fuck, I've tried ignoring it. But I just can't listen to it anymore, oui. Its worse than even the silence Eustass left me with. " Law knocked their foreheads together gently. "Ill admit im jealous, oui. I want you with me. Its selfish, but im not sorry. You are the only thing that gives me life anymore, Dallas. "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:28 pm

Dallas simply stared at the man for a moment until finally, he smirked.
"I liked it better when I just wanted to kick your ass all the time." He found that he liked the thought of having someone finally to take his mind off of Vince. "You know, if I concentrate hard enough I can hear your heartbeat instead of his, all the time." He was guilty of doing that a lot lately, trying to find Law's heartbeat, no matter how far apart they were.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:41 pm

It was a strong surge of happiness that sent Law in for a kiss. He knew he shouldn't be jealous of the mans mate, but he was. And it infuriated him that Vince had taken the man for granted, but in the end he was glad. Mate or not, Law didn't think anything could compare to how right they felt together. Law pushed until Dallas was against the wall, his lopsided grin almost goofy. "Fuck trying to hate you. I want this. I want you, oui." He wouldn't say it out loud, but he couldn't ever remember being this elated. He had been so certain Dallas was going to shoot him down, but instead the man told him about drowning out Vince's heartbeat and Law lost his shit.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 3:53 pm

"I still don't get why the hell you like me now." Dallas chuckled, shaking his head. "I mean, I'm a piece of shit." He understood why strangers in bars came home with him. They had no clue of what kind of drunken bastard he was. But Law knew. Law knew more about him than most people ever cared to learn. And he still wanted him. It was confusing to him, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 4:24 pm

"You are a piece of shit Dallas."  Law spoke with their lips still brushing, every kiss rougher than the last. "But thats what I like about you. I mean, who else is not only going to take my shit, but hand it back to me?"  He was grinning in a way that made his face ache. "And not only that," His voice was softer. "I lost my Eustass. I never thought I could be happy again, oui. I was dying when you got here. But look at me now! Im not as miserable as I was.  Im still a mother fucker, but there's no stopping that." The man sighed softly, resting their foreheads together. "It sounds sentimental and shitty, but im only happy when you're around. So even if you are a piece of shit, I want you to be my piece of shit."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 4:30 pm

Dallas couldn't help but smirk at the other man, returning his kisses and pulling back with the man's bottom lip in between his teeth.
"So are we... a thing then?" He arched an eyebrow. He wasn't sure what exactly to call them.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 4:37 pm

"We're something. I don't know what you want to call it, but I don't really care."  Law's tongue trailed over his bottom lip, missing Dallas once he had let go. "Long as you make your way to my room instead of going out to bars and shit. You can drink here, anything you fucking need is here."  The man winked. "I can handle you, oui."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 4:41 pm

Dallas nodded lightly as he thought this over.
"So no screwing anyone else, right?" He had almost forgotten how relationships worked. He wanted to have clear set rules. "Sorry, I'm just not sure how this whole thing works, honestly." He smirked at the other man, rubbing his neck once more. He didn't want to fuck this up like he fucked things up in the past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking back Sunday
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next