Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking back Sunday

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Trafalgar Law

Taking back Sunday - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 12:15 am

"Uh oh, somebody's got a short fuse." Law took a step closer to Dallas, leering at the man as he spoke, "Is it really all that easy to get to you? To push your buttons?" Law cooed mockingly, reaching out and letting his finger hover in front of the mans chest for a moment before gently poking him, as though he were a child. He didn't expect his adrenaline to spike as it did, flickering through him like an old familiar flame. It was almost as though he had Eustass back, and he wasn't sure if he wanted to kiss Dallas for it, kick his ass, or both.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 1:44 am

It was true that Dallas had a short fuse.
"Don't fucking touch me." Dallas snarled, leaning forward to shove the mans chest roughly.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 1:54 am

"Watch my hand."  Law raised one of his hands to be level with Dallas's face, palm flat and facing the man. He took a moment to grin before flipping that hand back and slapping Dallas cross the face.  It wasn't meant to hurt him, such as a closed fist punch.  Instead he wanted to simply sting the man, and his pride, with a bitch slap
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 2:03 am

And with that slap, the last bit of Dallas's control was gone. He came at Law, a rush of claws and bottled up anger.
"Whoa!" Jesse rushed to attempt to break it up immediately, tugging on the back of Dallas's shirt collar.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 2:12 am

Law met him halfway with his glinting blue eyes and elongated fangs snapping. Roman was right behind Jesse though, arms locking around Law's waist to snatch him backwards. "Calm the hell down! You're going to scare my kids for fucks sake!" The large man snapped, his eyes flickering over to his children to assure himself they weren't startled. 
"Oui! Let me the fuck go! We can take it out side! I'll fucking take him outside."  Law just wanted to put his hands on Dallas, what happened after that didnt matter.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 6:04 am

"You couldn't fucking take me anywhere!" Dallas snapped, golden eyes glowing as he glared at the other man.
"You two are acting like children!" Jesse barked. "Fine, take it outside. But if I smell blood I'm coming out after you." He shoved Dallas towards the door, hoping the issue between the two of them could be solved once they got to beat the shit out of each other.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 12:49 pm

Roman blinked at Jesse,  eyes flickering between the three of them. He didn't have time to question it though,  Law was jerking away from him, struggling to follow Dallas outside. As soon as Roman so much as loosened his hold,  Law was barreling towards Dallas.
The impact was enough to knock the air out of even Law, but the man couldn't find it in himself to care. His eyes were trained on the mans face, fists lashing out to connect with freckles on his nose.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 5:05 pm

Dallas, as he'd been told, grabbed Law by his throat and threw him out the door, not wanting to frighten the small children. But he had the urge to rip Law's throat out. And he might if given the chance. Once outside, his fist closed around one of the man's dangling earrings which had seemed to be taunting him, ripping it right out of his ear.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 6:20 pm

"Holy fuck, oui! Thats dirty!" Law hissed at the stinging in his ear, unsure if it was the earring or his flesh that gave first. They were close enough for hos breath to ghost over Dallas's face, warm and reeking of stale smoke. Their close proximity made it possible for Law to retaliate by slamming their foreheads together. "Fuck you!" The man snarled, taking a deep breath in an attempt to keep his wolf at bay.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 6:33 pm

"Never said I fought fair." Dallas gave a low snarl in Law's face, their foreheads still pressed together. Truly, he was always itching for a fight and it was nice having someone to take out all of his frustration on. And with his own heartbeat and Law's pounding in his ears he barely even heard Vince's for the first time in years.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 6:47 pm

Law hadn't ever given himself a chance to grieve over the loss of his mate, but he was lashing out now, being someone was finally giving him a chance. Law's jaws snapped in the mans face, his heart pounding in a way it only ever had for Eustass. Instead of crying, Law just needed to hit something, and Dallas was willing to be that something. It felt so good that Law found himself laughing, even while his fingers curled around the mans throat.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 6:56 pm

"What in the fuck is your problem?" Dallas found himself growling even though he really had no clue why Law could possibly be laughing.
Dallas himself had lashed out a lot since losing his mate. It was usually random bar fights he started himself but this was somehow more satisfying.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 7:22 pm

Law's fangs sank into Dallas's shoulder, hands clawing down the mans back. "You are my mother fucking problem, oui!" The doctor was grinning madly, feeling alive for the first time since losing Eustass. He himself wasn't sure why, he wanted to cut the  Dallas's tongue out, but at the same time he never wanted to stop touching him, as violent and rough as it was.  Law was tired of feeling like a walking corpse, and this was the closest to heaven he had been since his last moments in bed with his mate.  "You fucking piss me off."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 7:30 pm

"Same to you, asshole." Dallas barked as he kneed the man in the gut, hissing at the pain in his shoulder. The only rush Dallas got anymore was the occasional fight and from his booze. But this was the most he'd felt since he'd been with Vince. And while he hated Law, he didn't want to stop hitting him. He could hit the man until his knuckles were bloody.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 8:50 pm

Law wheezed at the pain in his gut, his lungs trying to keep up with him. It didn't matter though, he couldn't feel much of anything other than the fire licking at his ribcage. "I hate you!' Law snarled harshly, his jaws snapping as he spoke. "I hate you!" He wasn't sure if it was because Dallas reminded him of himself, or if the man reminded him of Eustass. Hell, he wasn't sure if it was even Dallas at all.  He was simply lashing out, because this man just happened to be the first person to make him feel anything, even if it was anger. And this man moved in a way that was akin to Eustass, and if he closed his eyes he could almost forget...
Their teeth knocked together in an explosion of blood, lip shredding and teeth aching. But it made Law feel alive, in a way he hadn't thought possible anymore. "I fucking hate you!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Dallas pulled back at first, golden eyes glowing as he snarled at the man.
"What the fuck are you doing?"
But then he had slammed their lips together once more, yanking handfuls of the man's long black hair in his fists.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 10:01 pm

Law registered the question, but he was unable to provide the man with a response.  In reality, he had no idea what he was doing, but it felt good and nothing was going to stop him. "Just shut your fucking mouth! You talk too damn much anyways." The man growled lowly, teeth latching onto Dallas's bottom lip. He pulled against the hands in his hair jerkily, enjoying the sting he was met with.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 10:06 pm

Dallas could hear his heart pumping in his ears, could feel adrenaline rushing through his body. It was the greatest he'd felt in years and it urged him to only push harder against Law, shoving him against the side of the house and digging his claws into the man's scalp. He bit down hard on Law's lower lip, drawing blood. He could feel pain burning in countless areas of his body but he didn't care. He felt alive.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 10:40 pm

" I still don't fucking like you." Law snapped at the man, his tongue slipping out to trail over his bottom lip, filling his mouth with the metallic taste of blood. His arms ached from their earlier exertion and instead of continuing their assault, his claws found themselves digging into the flesh of Dallas's hip, keeping the man pulled flush against him. " I just need this shit right now, oui." It was the closest he had felt to another being in months.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 10:43 pm

"Shut up." It was all Dallas had the energy to say to the man, needing him as close as possible. His body was flooded with hatred for the other man but there was desire at the same time. "Fuck." He grunted softly, moving to take Law by the hips as well, pressing their bodies closer together.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 10:54 pm

Law saw this as an opportune time to latch onto the mans throat, teeth sinking into the tender flesh of his adams apple. He rolled his hips forward, something that used to drive Eustass wild. He said no more, his mouth preoccupied anyways, but nothing needed to be said between them. Law understood that Dallas had demons to fight just as he did, but together they were taking a break.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 10:59 pm

Dallas merely tilted his head back and let Law work as his heartbeat began to go back to normal and he realized how weird the past few minutes had been. He was panting as he leaned in to tug at Law's hair once more, pulling the man back to look at him in the eyes.
"You're still a prick." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 11:05 pm

"And you're a piece of shit. " Law never moved away, his hands still lingering at Dallas's hips. "I never intended that to change. " He regarded the man warily, corners of his mouth slowly rising to form his crooked grin. "I think I need a smoke, oui." Still he never moved, almost unwilling to let this go.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 11:10 pm

Dallas was the one to push away first, elbowing Law lightly as he moved for the door of the home again, every inch of his body aching. He did not want to admit that this had felt amazing.
"You two done being childish?" Jesse arched an eyebrow, appearing at the doorway. Dallas merely shoved past him.
He needed a beer.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 11:35 pm

Law stood there long after Dallas had gone, the silence numbing enough to drop him to his knees. He felt for his marboro reds,  pulling the crumpled pack from his pocket and drawing out a broken cigarette. His lungs struggled to pull in air, his mind overwhelmed by the strange feeling of loss. For a moment he had felt so alive,  and now his chest was hollow again,  rattling with every breath he took. Law slowly rose to his feet, eyes scanning the yard for his lost earring.  He was too tired to bother lighting his cigarette,  only wishing to find the golden hoop Eustass had gifted him with.
Roman watched as Dallas entered the home, having been trying to keep his children occupied while the men fought. Ajax bounced up to greet the man, gasping at his rugged condition.  "Dallas! My man! It hasn't even been one day yet and you're already getting into fights?" The boy locked arms with him. "Its sexy and all, but is but really a good idea? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking back Sunday
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next