Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking back Sunday

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Taking back Sunday - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 5:08 pm

"Not unless you want me to kick your ass." Law couldn't believe this had actually gone so well.  Not only was Dallas listening, but he wanted it too. The man even seemed to be making an effort not to screw it up. "Its really pretty simple. Your horny? My room is down the hall. Your drunk? I smoke on the porch. You need anything and i'll fucking find you, Dallas."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 5:15 pm

"Alright, just checking." Dallas chuckled, kissing Law once more just because he couldn't seem to keep his lips off of him. "I'm kind of a fuck up, I need rules to follow." He smirked, reaching out to trail a finger over one of Law's tattoos. "I've always liked tattoos." He murmured softly, smiling fondly as he glanced over them all.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 5:29 pm

"Yeah, I noticed that about you."  Law could only run his claws through the mans hair, teeth nipping at Dallas's lip every time they kissed. His eyes followed Dallas's gaze as the man picked through his tattoos. "But I didn't know you had a thing for tattoos. That must be a perk of our new item thing, oui."  He enjoyed knowing more than just what Dallas hated.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 5:44 pm

Dallas paused for a moment, as if too busy examining the man's artwork before he grinned lightly.
"Hey, I guess you do have a thing for bowlegged bastards after all." He wiggled his brows and he realized this was the happiest he'd been in years. Maybe this would be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking back Sunday
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9