Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking back Sunday

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Taking back Sunday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:37 am

Jordan watched his lover cradle the infant, grinning. He found Chandler utterly adorable when interacting with the twins. It only made him remember how much he wanted children of their own.
The other child squirmed on the pallet, eyeing the newcomer and reaching a hand at, making a soft cooing noise.
Even Dallas couldn't help but grin at the child. He tended to actually be quite good with children, much better than he was with adults.
He reached out and gently grasped the baby's tiny hand, smiling as he looked to Roman.
"Cute kids. They yours?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:59 am

Roman wore a proud grin as he nodded, reaching out to gently caress the infants cheek. " Yeah, those are my babies. Mine and Zach's, he blessed me with them. My sweet boys." The man crooned softly.
Law paid close attention to Dallas, although he wasn't sure why, being all the man had done since being there was act like a drunken douche. But he supposed it was because they seemed to share the same pain. How, Law wasn't sure, but he knew there was something.
And he detested it.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:09 am

"This is Dallas." Jordan interjected, introducing the man to Roman. "He's joining the pack."
"Maybe." Dallas clarified, light smile on his face as he glanced to the infant. The child reminded him of what he could never have now, but he still always enjoyed babies.
"Fine, he's maybe joining the pack." Jordan nodded as he reached out to tickle the child gently, beaming as its high laughter sounded.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:30 pm

"Well, if you do join, Im Roman."  The large man offered Dallas his hand, the proud grin never leaving him in the presence of his babies. "And this is Jace."  Roman gently tickled the baby still laying on the pallet. "And thats Holland." The man nodded to the infant in Chandler's arms, amused to see it had a handful of the mans hair. "Their mother will probably be here soon.  He was at a 'friends' house." Trever had called him over earlier, and while Roman had yet to say anything, he wasn't sure how much he liked the experimentation aspect of their visits. Before the children it had been fine, but now he couldn't quite feel settled about it.  He didn't like anything remotely harmful around his babies, which is the main reason for Law's smoking habit to be banned as an out door activity.  And even then Roman made sure he went somewhere else before he had to move the twins outside to the porch. 
"Welcome to the pack." Roman smirked,sending Dallas a wink, "Maybe." 
Law's face remained blank as he watched, remembering how hostile Roman had been while Zach was actually pregnant with the babies.  He could hardly recognize this happy ass man before him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:07 pm

The corners of Dallas's lips upturned only slightly at this man as he welcomed him. Maybe they weren't all irritating, just the smoking one.
Zach was now just entering the home, hanging up his jacket on the hook and grinning as he saw Roman and the crowd of people around his children. He had been trying to limit his experimenting since the birth of his children since he could now tell it made Roman uneasy. And while he'd been covered in blood mere moments ago, he had been sure to wash off completely before seeing his babies. He ran over to Roman's side, capturing the man's lips in a sweet kiss before moving to kiss his babies on the top of the head.
He had never been happier than he was lately, ever since successfully giving birth to the twins.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:18 pm

"This is Zach. He is the mother of my children, if you hadn't already guessed." Roman chuckled softly, appreciating his kiss.
Law snorted at him "Anyone can clock you and Zach as a pair, oui. Even this dumb fuck." Law shot Dallas an obscene hand gesture, his smile unhinged and crooked as it always was.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:30 pm

"Why don't you just go back outside?" Dallas snapped. He didn't know why the man crawled under his skin so easily but he hadn't even noticed he was there until he had spoken.
"Oh, who's this?" Zach arched an eyebrow at Dallas. At seeing the altercation between him and Law, he immediately pegged the man as violent, which was probably true. But Zach liked Law and therefore, didn't like anyone who caused trouble with him.
"Possible new pack member." Jordan nodded and Zach looked towards Chandler as if asking for a background check on the man to see if he was dangerous. One of the reasons he liked having Chandler around so much was that he was perfect for judging the character of newcomers.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:43 pm

"Oui, why don't you make me?" Law knew he sounded childish, but Dallas was an easy target, and Law continued to believe misery loved company.
Chandler was grinning at the interaction, amused to see Law had something better to do than speak to Jordan. "He's fine. I like him. We should keep him around. " Chandler had already picked the man over, and decided there was nothing serious enough to turn down someone who seemed to irritate Law so much.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:55 pm

"I'd love nothing more than to make you but I was trying not to be a prick for once. Guess I was the only one." Dallas was itching to throttle the man but even he knew that was not a good first impression to make.
"You just like him because he keeps Law from talking to Jordan." Zach smirked knowingly at Chandler, taking a seat beside the boy on the floor, nuzzling the child in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 5:12 pm

"Coulda fooled me." Law interlocked his fingers, resting his chin atop them while he regarded the man. "And what did you expect? The world is full of miserable mother fuckers and misfortune. You happen to be one of them, too."
Chandler didn't even attempt to deny what the boy said, only grinning at the giggling child. "They know who their mother is, that's for sure. " The man chuckled softly, rocking the infant in his arms. There was a pause as Chandler's gaze found Jordan. "And can you blame me? What if I fuck up and Jordan mates with Law or some shit? What if I lose him forever? " of course he liked having an oppsiopposing force in the home to keep Law busy and away from his lover, before they became too close.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 5:30 pm

"You're really starting to irritate me." Dallas informed the man as he tried to focus his attention on the small child instead. He didn't know if he could stand being in a pack with this man. But everyone else seemed alright and he could really use the protection.

"Hey, relax about the whole mating thing." Zach glanced over to Jordan who had moved to nuzzling Holland, taking the child in his arms and holding him out for Dallas to see. "I think you two have something special and maybe he's just not ready to mate yet, he's young. Or hell, he's not like any other wolf around here, maybe coyote's like him don't mate. You can't be sure, so there's no use panicking about it."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 5:38 pm

"Starting to? Only just now?" Law let out a humorless laugh, but he was silenced by the way Dallas interacted with the babies. It made him almost bitter, to see Dallas was still able to find joy in new life. Law couldn't find the good in anything anymore.

"Its just so fucking hard." Chandler groaned softly, eyes lingering on his lover as he played with the baby. "He is the fucking best thing I have ever called mine. I don't have room enough to fear anything but losing him anymore. " The man shook his head. "I know its not helping but I fucking cant help it."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 5:46 pm

"At least I'm not as bitter as you. And that's saying a lot, I didn't think it was possible to be a more miserable bastard than me." Dallas smirked as he stroked the tuft of hair of the child in Jordan's arms.
"Both of you be nice, alright?" Jordan rolled his eyes..

Zach couldn't help but smile softly at Chandler's words.
"I'm glad to see you so happy. I always hoped you'd find someone like Jordan." He grinned. Now he just hoped Chandler never lost him.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:31 pm

"Well, its possible alright. And misery loves company." Law's crooked smile grew, his eyes lazily shifting to Jordan as the boy spoke. 
"Nice? Not everyone is nice. I don't owe him, and he doesn't know me. We have no reason to be nice."  The man flipped his middle finger up at Dallas. "And besides, I try to save all my nice for you." 
Chandler had been in the middle of a response when Law caught his attention.  He did not like the way the man spoke to his lover....
"Well fuck off, trafalfuck." Chandler snapped at the werewolf, baring his teeth when the many only laughed at him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:44 pm

"You be nice too." Jordan only grinned at Chandler, turning to his lover. "Come on, I'm in a nice mood and you're all being grumpy fucks. Smile, like the babies!" He held up Jace to his lover's face before turning to Law. "And while I appreciate you being nice to me, I'd appreciate it even more if you could just be damn nice to everyone."
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:01 pm

Chandler wanted to sulk, but he couldn't resist smiling at the tiny child, reaching out to take it into his arms. 
Law's golden earrings dangled as his shook his head, a deep scowl marring his face. "Oh, fuck being nice, oui. The world is shitty, I might as well be, too." His eyes shifted to Dallas, glaring at the man as though it were his fault Jordan was scolding him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:06 pm

This time it was Dallas who shot the man a rude hand gesture.
"Not my fault the kid you've got the hots for is taken." He rolled his eyes. He truly did not like this man but honestly, it was nice having someone to argue with, someone to take out his anger on.
And it only made him hate the man more when he realized he was actually quite attractive. Someone that irritating shouldn't be good looking too.
He needed a damn drink.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:16 pm

Law cocked his head at Dallas, eyes studying the mans hand. "Sit on it and rotate, my friend. Maybe make yourself feel better after you loosen your ass up a bit." The man was unable to hide his amusement at his own wit.  It was almost like having Eustass back, someone to argue and bullshit with...
But that thought immediately soured things, and Law found himself with his jaw tight. "And I don't have hots for any fucking one, especially not Jordan." The kid was cute, and Law found he enjoyed spending time with him.  But Law liked violent people, men he could fight with and didn't have to worry about. "I already had a mate. After that, nothing else compares." Law shrugged it off, or at least he tried too. Instead he was still glaring at Dallas, loathing the man for reminding him of what he had lost.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:27 pm

Dallas paused for a moment at hearing Law's words.
Well that explained the strange similarities Dallas had found the two of them had. They were both mateless. Nothing was more miserable than a werewolf without their mate.
"Don't have to tell me something I already experience on a daily basis." He couldn't help but wonder what had happened to Law's mate, but it only made him think of his own and the heartbeat still ringing loud and clear in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 11:01 pm

Law took a moment to regard the man, almost in a new light.  He was missing his mate, too? The werewolf's ocean blue eyes smoldered to an ash grey on Dallas, his lips pursing to form a think line.  Others may feel connected to someone who was enduring the same pain, but it only proved to piss Law off.  All he could see in this man was how miserable he himself had become without Eustass and he absolutely despised it. "Then back the fuck off! You drink, I smoke, we all die in the end. Don't look down on me because I numb myself in a different way than you do, douche bag." The man growled lowly. "Go to hell, oui." Law let it go with that, flopping back down in his place beside Zach to simply stare at Dallas, studying the man. This loathing he harbored for Dallas was his first time feeling anything since the loss of his mate, and while he hated it, he still appreciated it. Being able to lash out at someone and have it come back to him in return.  It was almost like having Eustass back, if only for a fleeting moment.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 11:21 pm

"Yeah, well we're both miserable pieces of shit so what the hell does it matter if I look down on you?" Dallas had no clue how he'd put up with this man in the pack. But he figured he could deal with Law if it meant safety. So he stood up, figuring it'd be best to calm down, and went to find Jesse, letting the man know he wanted in.
"That's fantastic!" Jesse was quite pleased with how his pack was growing lately. "Unless you've got a place of your own, you can sleep here. There's plenty of rooms."
"Sounds nice." Dallas nodded his head, glancing around the large home. What he did not know was that Law had been rooming here as well.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 11:38 pm

It mattered, because it made Law want to beat the shit out of him.  The man watched at Dallas spoke to Jesse, dragging a hand down his face as he listened in on the conversation.  Dallas wasn't only joining the pack, but he was living here as well?  Law was brooding when he felt a strange tug on his heart, the fire there reminding him of what it had been like to meet Eustass.  It was obvious why this man pissed him off. It was taunting him, how Dallas constantly reminded him of his mate.  That being the case, it was only a matter of time before Law got physical with him.
Ajax bounded over to Dallas's side, grinning widely at the two men.  "So it's working out? My man is staying?"  He was relieved to know Dallas was going to be safe. "We should celebrate." Ajax winked at the man suggestively. "Have a room yet?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 11:45 pm

Dallas couldn't help but smile down at Ajax.
"Looks like I'm staying." He nodded. "And I don't have a room yet but that can be arranged." He smirked, arm sliding around the boy's waist. Ajax was not his Vince, of course, but if the sex was good enough the boy's heartbeat drowned out the one already in his ears. "Mind showing me which rooms are already taken?" He questioned Jesse.
"Sure thing. You can take one of the rooms upstairs. Only one of them is taken, Law has the last room on the left. Jordan stays here too but his room is downstairs, same as mine."
"Law lives here?"
Fucking wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 12:01 am

Law, at this point, had decided he was irate enough to go seeking trouble, and so he had followed Ajax over to where Dallas and Jesse stood. He was just in time to hear his name spoke. The man brushed past Dallas, turning and offering the man his one-sided grin, "Getting rid of me isn't that easy, oui." He flipped his middle finger up at the man once more, a habit he had developed while loving Eustass.  It had been there standard 'Hello.' "Don't forget, misery loves company. You'll be seeing a lot of me, ass wipe." While he spoke his eyes trailed the man, lingering on the freckles sprinkled across his nose.  He couldn't deny Dallas was attractive, but that was the only thing the man had going for him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 12:04 am

"Did you walk over here because you wanted me to kick your ass?" Dallas couldn't help but snap as his hands clenched into fists. "Because at this point, it's like you're asking for a fight." He was itching to hit something, preferably Law's face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking back Sunday
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next