Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking back Sunday

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Taking back Sunday - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:02 am

"What did I fucking tell you about touching me?!" Dallas growled as he shoved Law backwards, claws coming down to scrape against the man's chest, leaving deep gashes.
So maybe this wasn't just about the music, maybe he needed this, needed to drown out Vince's heartbeat for a while.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:08 am

"Oh fuck whatever the hell you said!"  Law didn't let Dallas phase him, jabbing the man in his nose, only satisfied when he heard a crunch. At least this was more effective than the music. Nothing fought the silence off like Dallas and his big mouth. "I'll do whatever the fuck I want, oui!" Regardless of his usual control, his claws had slipped out and persisted to sink into the flesh of Dallas's neck as he once against caught the man by his throat, forcing him back up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:14 am

"Don't fucking manhandle me." Dallas snarled as he turned them around so Law was against the wall instead. It took some effort but he successfully got Law's wrists pinned against the wall above the man's head. He had to admit, he liked how vulnerable the man looked now. He always enjoyed being in control. "Now leave the goddamned music off." He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:23 am

Law struggled against the man, snarling wildly as he jerked on his wrists "Suck my fucking dick, Dallas." When he was unable to get loose, he threw his head back and headbutted the man as hard as he possibly could, he himself feeling dizzy and wondering if his skull had cracked afterwards. It only took him a moment to regain his composure though, lanky arms striking out at Dallas's ribs. "I'd tell you to go to hell, but I don't fucking want to see your ass anymore." Law huffed out, summoning up his twisted grin as if to tease the man. "Eat shit and die, oui!" He tasted blood, felt it filling his mouth.  He responded to this by spitting in Dallas's face.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:32 am

Dallas's world spun as Law slammed their skulls together. It took him a moment to be able to stand upright again but once he did, he swiped at Law with his claws once more, shoving the man to the floor and placing a foot against his throat.
"Why can't you just shut the fuck up for once?" He cursed, actually thankful for the throbbing in his skull being it took his mind off of the heartbeat in his ears.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:43 am

Law wheezed from his place on the floor, his gaze smoldering on Dallas. It was impossible to speak with the man bearing down on his windpipe, but he still managed an obscene hand gesture. The silence was gone completely, replaced by Dallas's thundering heart beat and his ragged breath. Law dug his claws into Dallas's thigh, all he could think to do to get the man off of him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:46 am

Dallas hissed at the pain in his thigh, tugging the man up from the floor and once more shoving him, though it was onto the bed this time. He replaced the foot that had been on the man's throat with his hand, glaring down at him with golden eyes.
Last time they had fought, when Law had kissed him he had thought the man was insane. But now, in the heat of the moment, he saw where the man had been coming from. The fighting and kissing were both acts of passion and right now, both were appealing.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:53 am

Law gave a ragged cough, watching Dallas for a moment as he was shoved onto the bed.  He wasn't thinking about the first time he had kissed the man, only that his body ached, and Dallas's lips looked like heaven while he felt like hell. Those thoughts were all it took to have Law pushing up against the man's hand, landing a sloppy kiss to his lips. Not even the thought of Eustass was enough to stop him. His body was deprived and he was taking it out on Dallas.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 3:04 am

"There you go again with the fucking kissing." Dallas growled but honestly, he had been about to do it himself. He threw a leg over Law's form on the bed and moved to straddle the man, pressing their lips together even harder, hand still closing around the boy's throat.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 3:23 am

Law couldn't find it in himself to respond, only reaching up to rake his claws down Dallas's back. If the kiss wasn't passionate enough to get his blood pumping, having Dallas handle him in such a way did. He had needed this, he simply hadnt known it yet.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 3:27 am

Dallas growled in response to the claws in his back, biting down hard on Law's lower lip. He paused to listen to the sounds around him and was relieved when he could only hear his and Law's pounding hearts and heavy panting. He slid his free hand around Law's waist, bringing the man's body up to press against his own, wanting him closer.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 3:39 am

Law snarled at the way his back arched up into the man, feeling more vulnerable in the position than he liked. In order to combat this, the man rolled his hips forward, flipping Dallas up enough for him to switch places with the man, clawed hands locking around either of Dallas's wrists to pin him down. He had no use for words, he felt Dallas understood what this was, only a way to escape for a while. Law swooped back down for a harsh kiss, their teeth clanking together violently.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 3:44 am

"Get the fuck off of me." Dallas growled softly, pulling back just far enough that their noses were still touching. But truly, he couldn't stand being pinned down, he had to be in control at all times. He struggled under the weight of the man on top of him, claws scraping against his sides.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:37 pm

If anything, Dallas's struggling only caused Law to tighten his hold, claws threatening to draw blood. "Fucking make me, or shut the hell up, oui!" Law could only shiver at the feeling of the man's claws scraping down his sides, his bright blue gaze searing into Dallas.  He liked to see the discomfort on the mans face, enjoying knowing he was the cause of it. "What? Don't like it when someone puts you in your place?" With the way Law had his head cocked, it almost looked as though his smile were straight for once.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 3:59 pm

"Don't fucking smile at me like that!" Dallas growled because he did not find the situation funny in the slightest. Remembering what Law had done earlier, Dallas threw his head forward to slam against the other man's, taking advantage of the way he jolted backwards to slip out from under him. He flipped them over and took Law's wrists in his hand, pinning them against the headboard this time as he moved to sit atop of the man's lap. One hand was closed around the man's wrists and the other around his throat to prevent another headbutt. He was not going to allow Law getting the upper hand again.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:27 pm

Law's eyes rolled at the force of the impact, his head lolling around as though it had stunned him. He hadn't even realized Dallas had him pinned until it was too late, but he didn't mind it. Law liked a challenge. The first thing he did when he regained his senses was crack another smile, amused that Dallas had returned his headbutt. "You learn fast, fuck head. I like it." His laugh was strained with the mans hand on his throat, but it didnt phase him. "Let me the hell go." Law yanked on his wrists, writhing under the mans weight as he attempted to get loose.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:30 pm

"No." Dallas spoke simply before moving in for another harsh kiss, their teeth banging together and cutting each other's lips. But Dallas needed more of it. He tightened his grip on both the man's wrists and his neck, claws digging into the flesh just to cause him as much pain as possible. It was lucky they both healed or neither of them would be able to move tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:14 pm

Law, being unable to move his arms, made up for that with his lips.  The man lived for brutal kisses, his tongue lapping at the blood on Dallas's lips before he charged in again, his fangs sharp and unforgiving. Breathing became a secondary need as Law pressed up against Dallas's hand, his fangs scraping down the mans jaw. He liked the smell of blood, reminding him that he was alive.  Ever since losing Eustass he had lost a vital part of himself.  He went through his days a dead man who simply hadn't died yet.  He had forgotten he could feel like this, so alive and on fire with another being. And after Eustass, he hadnt thought it possible.  But Dallas was claiming all of his attention, the pain assuring him it was real, and at least for now, while he had the man, the looming silence was fucking gone.  All he could hear was Dallas's heart beat, even louder than his own. Nothing else mattered anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:21 pm

Dallas had never been with another wolf before and he found it amazing, not having to control himself like he had with Vince and Ajax. He loved that Law wasn't just taking him but fighting back as well, and the feeling of fangs biting down on his flesh was more pleasurable than he had expected. He hadn't expected to enjoy kissing Law but he couldn't seem to make himself stop. Hell, he didn't even want to stop. He wanted this man closer. Law took away the pain even better than the booze ever had. As he felt stirring inside of his boxers, he knew it would have to be taken care of. He pulled back only for a moment now to speak.
"No headbutts." He growled as he let go of the man's throat, using this hand to tug at Law's clothing.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:43 pm

Law's chest heaved as Dallas let go of his throat, wheezing as he sucked in deep breaths to make up for what he had lost.  He found he was actually dizzy, the mans form above him seeming almost blurry. "You know, when you tell me not to do something oui, it only makes me want to do it more." Law pushed himself up with his shoulders, knocking their foreheads together almost gently, obviously only to taunt the man. Law only took a moment to offer a maddening smile before he jolted forward, their lips and teeth meeting in a flurry of blood.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:58 pm

"You're such a bitch." Dallas only grunted as he the taste of blood filled his mouth, using his free hand to remove Law's pants. He honestly did not care right now if Law shared his want for sex, he needed it soon and he was going to get it.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:11 pm

Law grunted at the feeling of his pants leaving him, actually using a leg to push himself up and make it easier for Dallas to get rid of them. He himself had been throbbing ever since the mans fingers met with his throat for the first time. "And you're so fucking slow." Law growled softly, his eyes flickering back up to his hands and he struggled against Dallas. He wanted to touch the man, feel his bare skin under fingertips. At this point he was actually forgetting to hate Dallas in his want to be closer to the man, and while that in itself was a terrifying thought, Law chose to ignore it.  He needed this right now, consequences be damned.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:20 pm

"I'm slow because I've only got one hand." Dallas snapped at the other man. "I can't damn trust you enough to let go of your wrists." He himself had already been in only his boxers as he'd been trying to go to sleep before he'd come over. He leaned in to nip roughly at the flesh of Law's throat, savoring the taste of blood on his tongue while he used his free hand to rid himself of his own boxers.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:44 pm

"Trust me? What the fuck? Are you scared i'll top you or some shit?"  The man leered with his cocky grin, tilting his head back to give Dallas more room to work "Because I will, oui."  Law was struggling to stay coherent, the feeling of Dallas's fangs on his throat enough to roll his eyes into the back of his head. The silence was forgotten, and god forgive him, so was Eustass.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 6:52 pm

"I don't fucking like being pinned down." Dallas simply growled now as he let go of Law's wrists finally. "You try it again and you'll fucking wish you hadn't." He left the threat hanging in the air, doubting it was enough to stop Law from trying but hoping it was because he needed the use of both of his hands. He held the man down by his hips, leaning down to let his fangs trail over the bare flesh of Law's chest, biting his way down the wolf's abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking back Sunday   Taking back Sunday - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking back Sunday
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next