Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thick As Thieves.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 10:19 pm

Bane found himself grinning as well. It was a painfully wide smile, looking very out of place on the normally scowling hunter.
"I don't do it anymore, like Ouija said." Bane admitted. "But my brother kind of raised me to be a hunter." He nodded lightly. He had learned fast, had been able to work a rifle at only six years old. "I still love hunting but I'm focusing on animals now instead of werewolves." He admitted sheepishly. "I've still got a pretty big arsenal of weapons that work on wolves back at my brother's place though." He almost missed what he had used to do, even though he knew it was wrong now. "What about you? You hunt?"
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:40 pm

"Ah sure do! " Rigby's eyes glinted as Bane spoke, as if he was hanging on the boys every word. "Ah like ta hunt deer and rabbit, squirrel. Anything ah can make into a meal. " When he had been young, almost everything he'd consumed came either from the farm or the forest. "Ah also love ta fish. Especially salt water but ah've only gotten ta do that once." Speaking to Bane was so easy and simple, but Rigby found it incredibly delightful. He never wanted to stop. "Maybe we could go huntin' one day? How's that sound? "
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:51 pm

"I'd love that." Bane spoke earnestly, bright eyes showing his excitement. "You said you met Parker at the fight club? Do you do that too?" He was eager to find out everything he could about this new boy. He wanted to know who Rigby was and how he could get closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:04 am

Rigby nodded almost eagerly, his smile so wide his cheeks ached. Talking to Bane was like going to the beach, and having the sun shine directly on him. "Ah 'ave been doin' thah for a few years now, ever since ah finished high school an' realized ah didn't have shit saved for college. It's just kinda a job, ya know? An' its only at night, so ah can work on tha farm all day." He'd looked for other jobs, but nothing paid quite as good. And the hours were completely perfect. "Et's puttin' me through college, so really et's worth it. An' ah wound up meetin' Park, an' that brought me here, soh thats also ah plus."
Danny didn't hear anything he was saying. The blind werewolf had honed in on his mate, listening and taking in his scents. Bane had never taken to him like he was taking Rigby, and oh god, his heart. Danny almost felt as though he couldn't breath, watching Bane slip through his fingers even though he couldn't actually see anything. It was so obvious.

Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:17 am

"Wow, you've got a lot going on, yeah?" Bane was still smiling as he spoke, completely taken with every word Rigby said. And the mention of working on a farm all day had definitely caught his interest. When he was young and Dylan had gone on hunts that would take several days, he would leave Bane with their grandparents. Bane took joy in helping his grandfather out on the farm. It was where he had picked up his fondness for hardworking Southern men. "What's your major?" He tilted his head lightly, his heart rate escalated quite a bit from just speaking to Rigby. Danny's thoughts were right, Bane had never taken to anyone like this before, not even Danny.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 2:43 pm

"Agricultural engineering." The Southern boy chuckled almost sheepishly, his heart pounding in his ears. Having Bane's attention all on him ignited feeling he'd never thought possible. Fucking butterflies? He had them bad. And chills, whenever he managed to catch the boys gaze they spiked his spine. "But ah'm thinkin' 'bout switching over ta somethin' that deals more with animals next year, so ah'll 'ave experience and little work in everythin'." He wasn't sure why he was going on with it, but something told him it had a lot to do with his want to have Bane like him. He wanted to sound good. Worth it. So that maybe not even the gaping blind boy beside him could make a difference.
Danny felt as though something was crumbling in his chest, threatening to snap and choke him if he didn't do something.
"Uhhh...Not to be rude, but were you two headed somewhere?" His deadened eyes searched for Ouija almost pleadingly. This couldn't keep going on. Bane couldn't get attached....
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 3:13 pm

Bane had just opened his mouth to speak when Danny spoke instead. He looked over at his lover, shoulders slumping.
"We were just going to my room." Ouija shrugged lightly. "We can chill down here instead or we can keep going." He glanced to Rigby to see what the boy would rather do.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:27 pm

Danny had been glaring, ready to pull rank if thats what it took to make Ouija and Rigby leave. But the change in Bane, the way his shoulders slumped and the disappointment that filled the air. It left the blind wolf breathless, his heart aching as his resolve vanished. He didn't have it in him to send Rigby and Ouija away now, not when Bane so obviously craved their presence.
"Actually, if ya dont mind, i'd like ta stay 'ere and talk a little more." The southern boy arched an eyebrow at Ouija. "Do ya mind?"
Danny sure s fuck did, but he bit his tongue. As long as Rigby was talking to him, Bane was happy. And his mates happiness was everything too him, even if it meant he had to endure the ache in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:01 pm

"Alright, down here it is then!" Ouija grinned, plopping down on Danny's other side and laying an arm around the blind wolf's shoulders. "So how's it hanging, Stevie Wonder?"
Bane meanwhile smiled at Rigby, scooting closer to Danny in order to make room for Rigby on the couch on his other side. "You can sit down if you'd like." He offered, though his heart skipped a beat just at the thought of Rigby actually being so close to him.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:12 pm

Danny gave another despairing glance to his mate when he felt the skip in the boys heartbeat. It was the only time he found himself thankful of his disability. He didn't think he could bare seeing the way Bane was probably looking at Rigby. "Its uhh....It's okay." The blind werewolf spoke softly and with shaking hands, his shoulders slumped when he turned back to Ouija. One part of him wanted to blame the mind reader, knowing he was probably egging this on, but Danny simply couldn't find it in himself to be mean. "How are you and uh....your parents." He obviously didn't want to talk, or even be there anymore for that matter. But he was stuck. And for Bane, he was trying to make the best of it.
"Ah'd love to. Thank ya." Rigby was smiling so widely his cheeks hurt as he plopped down beside the hunter, casually wrapping an arm around the boys shoulders and ignoring the way it made Danny cringe. "So tell meh more about yarself, Bane. Ah want ta know everything." His eyebrows wiggled as he spoke, his attraction to the boy obvious.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:29 pm

Ouija almost frowned when Danny did not be mean in return to him. Well that was no fun. He almost felt bad for the blind werewolf and the look on his face at how Bane was reacting to Rigby. Danny did not have to be a mindreader, or even have working eyes, to know that Bane was completely infatuated with the Southern boy.
"We're pretty chill right now, I guess." He nodded, having nothing really to say since he hadn't expected Danny to actually be nice and carry on the conversation. "Today was going pretty good, I thought I had a piece of ass to take up to my room but I guess Bane took his attention away." He shrugged lightly, truly not minding though.
Bane never enjoyed being touched, especially be new people, but he did not protest Rigby's arm around him. In fact, he even leaned into the man lightly.
"Shit, well I don't want to disappoint you but I'm pretty boring." He admitted, quite embarrassed as he realized just how uninteresting he was. Hunting and Danny were pretty much all he had. "Well I used to farm too. On my granddad's farm." He nodded lightly, deciding to focus on what he had in common with Rigby, wanting to somehow impress the boy. This was something even Danny had not known about him however. He had never truly talked to Danny about his life before they'd met, other than the hunting aspect. "My older brother would leave me there sometimes when I was young." He nodded. "He was a hunter too, he'd like you." Bane smiled. Yes, Dylan would like Rigby much more than Danny for his little brother.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:46 pm

Danny flinched at the mention of Bane stealing Rigby away, knowing that it would be more than once already. He knew his mate, knew how rare it was for Bane to be so attracted to anyone so immediately. It hadn't been that way with them. He'd had to work for every moment of the boys time, and every bit of his affection when he had been trying to convince Bane to give him a chance. And even after that it was slow getting the hunter to open up. But all Rigby had to do was introduce himself and Bane was putty in his hands. Truly it made him sick with jealously, but he couldnt really blame Rigby, either. Of course he wanted to talk to Bane, the boy was so precious....
"Well, uh...You could still take him to your room." The blind boy spoke pleadingly, his stomach twisting as he listened to how easily Bane spoke to Rigby, how he was already telling the man things not even he himself knew about his mate. The farming thing was adorable...For the life of him Danny couldn't figure out why Bane hadn't shared it with him.
And Dylan, of course Dylan would like Rigby better. Rigby was probably everything he'd ever wanted for Bane.
Probably everything Bane had ever wanted.
The more he heard, the worse it got.
"Oh oh promise, yar not disapointin' me. Ah think you're just about the most interestin' person i've ever met." Rigby was soaking in the boys attention, turning it into more smiles and happy glances. "Ah think et's mighty cool that you helped out on ah farm too, an yar brother sounds like a fine man. Maybe ah could met him sometime?" He was already planning on seeing more of Bane, especially being the boy seemed to return his feelings.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:48 pm

"You heard the man, he'd rather stay here and talk to Bane." Ouija shrugged. "Sorry man, looks like we're both shit out of luck today."
"That'd be great, he'd probably love to meet you." Bane grinned. Rigby acted like the type of guy Dylan might be friends with. And Dylan could definitely use some new friends now that he'd lost all of his old ones he used to hunt with.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:47 pm

Danny could only give a soft sigh in reply, his shoulders slumping as he realized Ouija was not going to help him. He was simply going to be stuck there, listening to his mate grow more and more attached to this Southern boy. He was losing no matter what he did.
"Well, you'll be seein' a lot more of me soh he jus' might." Rigby was an extremely sociable person. He could make friends with nearly anyone. " We could all go huntin' together."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:01 pm

"I'll be seeing a lot more of you?" Bane questioned in response to the boy's words, smiling softly. "I'd like that." He was still blushing lightly but he had ceased to notice it, too consumed with the way Rigby was looking at him. "I'd like going hunting too. Even if it's just the two of us." He hadn't meant it to sound like he was so blatantly flirting, but it did, especially with the way he was smirking at Rigby and was gently biting on his lower lip as he always did when he was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 6:35 pm

If Danny could see, he would have died then and there. It was bad enough to hear how easily Bane had accepted this boy, talking to him as though they were old childhood friends and wanting to hunting together, alone. But if he could see Bane biting his lip for Rigby, it would ruin him completely. One of his favorite things to do was touch the boys face, and he especially loved it when Bane would bite his lip, he could feel it by running his thumb across them. Feeling that catch of his biting always alerted Danny that he was still doing something right, something that kept Bane nervous and giddy. It was rare he got that though. He could count on one hand all the times. To know Rigby was getting to experience the rare joy of it would be too much for the deaf wolf.
"If you'll 'ave me around, then damn right ah'm gon' be around." Rigby's eyes were focused on Bane's lips, following the way they curved when he smiled and how he tucked his bottom lip between his teeth when he was nervous and blushing. "An ah hope ta hell you'll 'ave me." He meant it in several ways. If Bane would give him any semblance of a chance, Rigby would take it. In a heartbeat. Sure he would feel bad for the blind guy, but not nearly bad enough to stop his pursuit. Bane was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:57 pm

Bane was breathless, not believing that someone like Rigby was actually interested in him, seemed to be flirting with him.
"Then... maybe this weekend we can have that hunting trip?" He spoke gently, surprised at the bold move he had made. "How is Saturday?" He didn't realize that it almost sounded like a date.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 11:04 pm

Danny swallowed hard as he listened to his mate making plans with the Southern boy. He felt as though his internal organs had turned to dead weights inside of him, dragging his entire foundation down, down, down. He wanted to speak up, maybe say he had something he wanted to do with Bane on Saturday, some made up plans just to gain time. But he could see already it was futile. Bane obviously really wanted to spend time with Rigby, and so it was going to happen. He could never deny his mate. If Bane wanted it, Danny wanted him to have it. And so he was quiet, wringing his trembling hands and simply praying that Rigby would disappear.
"Saturday sounds fine. Ah'll be 'ere ta get ya early, right in the A.M. at feeding time, hows that sound?" Rigby's drawl was thick, his honey colored eyes promising a good time. He was excited now, his stomach even fluttering at the thought of being alone with Bane out in the woods.

Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 11:22 pm

"That sounds great." Bane nodded with a bright grin. "I'll see you then!" He was so excited he could hardly contain himself.
Ouija stood at this, taking Rigby's hand and tugging him up.
"Alright I'm going to steal back my redneck now. You two lovebirds can spend all the time you want together on Saturday." He didn't mind but he figured the poor blind bastard had suffered enough for now.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 11:31 pm

Rigby was still wearing a silly grin, even as he stood and wrapped an arm around Ouija's shoulders. "Yeah, ah'll see em on Saturday." The southern boy gave the hunter another wink. He hated to go, but that would make seeing Bane on Saturday all the better.
Danny was forever in Ouija's gratitude. Had he been forced to listen any long he wasn't sure if he could take it anymore. His arm instinctively slipped around his mates waist as Rigby moved, as though trying to take him back.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 11:58 pm

Bane smiled lightly at Rigby, waving as Ouija led him off. He curled into Danny out of instinct, having the urge to show affection now while his stomach was still fluttering. The guilt did not settle in until after Rigby and Ouija had left. But he merely stayed silent.

"So how's it feel to be a homewrecker?" Ouija teased, nudging Rigby as he led the boy into his room, lying down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 12:21 am

Danny took deep breaths, his insides twisting painfully as he tried to figure out how to handle this. What was he supposed to say?  And then....What would Bane say?  What if he said he would rather go out with Rigby than stay with him? What would he do then?  No.  Danny couldn't risk running Bane off.  He couldn't live a life where he didn't wake everyday to his mates face.  And so instead of bringing it up, Danny tried to dance his way around it. "So huh, how are you feeling Bane?"  He nuzzle the crook of the hunters neck, trying to use the boys scent to calm him. "Is there anything I can do for you?  And this uh, you would want to do?  We uhm...Oh wow...We could go hunting if you wanted."

Rigby laughed almost giddily, rubbing the back of his neck and leaning up against the door frame. "Awh, come on. Ah ain't no homewrecker. I doubt ah'll get that lucky." His grin was wide and almost wicked, a rare thing for the southern boy. "But hey, if ah get tha chance don't think ah wont take it. Ah wont mind being labeled ah homewrecker if it means being with that hunka hunka hunting love." Rigby chuckled at his own joke. "But really, et would be worth et."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 12:54 am

"I'm feeling good." Bane smiled softly, pressing his lips to Danny's cheek. He too would rather pretend that hadn't just happened, even as the guilt gnawed at his stomach. He could still see the hurt on the boy's face. What the hell was wrong with him?
But still... he was excited to see Rigby.
"And no, I'm fine right here... I wouldn't feel safe taking you hunting anyways." He gently stroked the boy's shoulder.

"Dude, if you knew how Bane acts the rest of the time, you'd realize you're definitely getting laid." Ouija snickered lightly. "Seriously. He hates everyone, never stops bitching. He's a complete bitch and you just turned him into a blushing little girl. He wants the dick, man. I don't blame him though." He smirked, gesturing to the spot on the bed beside him for Rigby to sit.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:03 am

"What?" Danny tried to keep the hurt out of his voice, but he was indeed wounded. Why wasn't Bane comfortable with him? Was it still because he was a werewolf? Or...was it just him? "Why uh....Why wouldnt you feel safe taking me, Bane? Im supposed to be here to protect you...." He sounded almost ashamed. He wanted Bane to feel comfortable with him, wanted his mate to trust him. But after all this time, he was still stuck in this rut.

Rigby blinked as though the thought of Bane actually being interested in him was baffling. "You really think e'd let me get close to 'em?" Maybe he could even score a kiss. He wouldn't mind anything further than that but the thought of simply kissing Bane was enough to ignite his blood. It was even better to think that Bane was blushing all for him. Not even the blind boy seemed to be able to get that reaction from him. He was so entranced by his thoughts that he almost missed Ouija's gesture to join him on the bed. "An' you too? Awh shucks, ya'll are gonna wind up givin' me a big head." Rigby plopped down onto the bed beside Ouija, shooting the wolf a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:12 am

"I didn't mean it like that!" Bane cursed softly under his breath. "It's not because you're a wolf, it's..." He trailed off, sighing heavily. "There can be dangerous things out in the woods and I... I'd be too distracted worrying about you." He didn't mean to make the boy feel bad but Danny was... disabled. That left Bane in charge of protecting him. And he could not protect both of them in the woods while still focusing on his hunting. "It's not a big deal though, really."

"Don't let that head get too big, I'm still way sexier than you. But you're not too bad to look at." Ouija smirked, sliding an arm around the man's shoulders, finding he was quite eager to get his attention back. Bane wasn't that cute, he wanted the Southern boy's eyes back on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thick As Thieves.
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Ouija/Parker-
Jump to: