Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thick As Thieves.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:09 pm

"Well I'll tell you one thing, I've never seen him smile or hold hands like that with Danny." He shrugged simply, smirking lightly at the other boy. "You might be right but you wait for him to tell you that." Dylan informed. "Don't pressure him into anything." Now, he figured he was done being the tough guardian for his younger brother so he grinned at Rigby. "But really, he looks pretty damn interested in you." He supported anything that made Bane happy.

"Aw come on, it's nothing." Bane was already blushing as Ace questioned him. But he knew he couldn't lie to Ace for shit and so he groaned. "I just met him earlier this week and he's kind of like my dream guy and he's pretty fucking hot but we're just friends, I swear."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:30 pm

"Yeah? Ya think so?" Rigby could hardly contain himself at the confirmation. "Ah was sorta hopin' you'd say that." Maybe Ouija had been telling the truth when he'd said that he was the only person Bane had ever reacted to in such a way. The thought brought another goofy grin to the Southern boys lips. "An ah was also sorta hopin' that we could be friends? Ah could always use someone ta grab a couple beers with before starting work."

"Just friends right now!" Ace snickered excitedly, amused with the uncharacteristic blush that stained the young hunters cheeks. "But he's so going to fucking make a move,yo! That guy wants your ass!" The young werewolf threw an arm around Bane's shoulders. "And from what im seeing, you want his dick pretty fucking bad. So there you go! If you're still 'just friends' by tomorrow, i'll kiss your ass!"
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:12 am

"You seem like my kind of man." Dylan chuckled softly. "I've been in need of a drinking buddy for a while now anyways." He smirked. "I'd like that. Especially if I'm going to be seeing a lot of you if you and Bane hit it off."

"Well then get ready to kiss my ass because I'm telling you, nothing's going to happen. We're going hunting, that's all." He shook his head. "I mean, nothing can happen. I'm with Danny... and I doubt Rigby's really even interested." He didn't see how anyone could be attracted to him, really.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:25 am

"You will. If things go mah way tonight." Rigby rubbed the back of his neck almost sheepishly. "Ah'm jus' worried about makin' 'em feel bad, ya know? What if...What if we do wind up gettin' closer tonight? Ah can already tell Bane's a sweetheart. He'll be eaten alive by guilt because of that blind boy 'es with." The southern boy obviously cared deeply for Bane already being he'd thought that far ahead. "If ya think....If ya think it'll be bad for 'em, tell me now. Ah...Ah don't want him to hurt because of me." Rigby explained gently, his eyebrow furrowed together in concern.

"Dude, I have never seen you this happy with Danny!" Ace was bounding around the boy, his grin wolfish as he spoke. " I mean, sure you love him, but Rigby has you giggling like a little school girl yo! And those pink fucking cheeks! This is different, man! Don't you see that?" Bane deserved to be happy, more than anyone he knew. The boy had saved his life, and directed him towards Dylan. "If this is going to make you happy, yo, then fucking go for it Bane! Forget Danny. You're not living for him. If Bane wants to ride the cowboy, Bane should fucking ride the cowboy!"

Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:04 am

"You're a sweet guy, aren't you?" Dylan was smiling fondly at the other boy. Even though he had gotten used to Danny, he already liked Rigby more. He was perfect for Bane. Sweet, not disabled, a gentleman, and most importantly, he was human. "He probably will feel guilty if anything happens between you two but that's because he's sweet deep down. But he wouldn't risk hurting Danny unless you really made him feel something, unless he thought he'd be happy with you. So if it happens, just be there for him and help him sort his feelings out. He'll do what's right for him."

"I'm not going to ride any cowboys, quit it!" Bane groaned, his cheeks flushing an even deeper shade of scarlet. "I mean, I admit he makes me feel different but Danny is... Danny, he..." Danny was the first person he'd ever been with. He didn't know what love and relationships were supposed to feel like. Danny was all he'd ever known. "I never had anything to compare Danny to before this. I don't know which is real." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 3:05 pm

Rigby nodded thoughtfully, one of his hands moving to rub down his cleanly shaven face. "Yar right. Thank ya, ah appreciate that." He offered the man a bright grin, truly pleased to finally have someone he could talk to about Bane. I mean, sure he could talk to Ouija and Parker, but neither of them knew Bane like Dylan did, obviously. "Sounds like ah good plan. An' ah'm sure we'll keep you updated." He wanted to get closer to Dylan, so he could hear about all the adorable stories he was sure the man harbored about Bane. "Soh let me ask ya somethin', 'ave ya got any firewood?"

Ace merely rolled his eyes at the young hunter, reaching out to brush his index finger over the make up Bane had applied to his cheekbones. "I get it, yo, you're confused. But look at this!" He offered his hand to Bane, as if showing the boy proof of his makeup. "You're so making this into a fucking date! And that cowboy in there didn't shave for nothing, I promise you yo!" He himself always shaved up before dates, it was an obvious sign that someone was looking to get kissed tonight. "So just listen real quick, my fly honey, because Ace is about to give you some lucky advice." The young werewolf grinned almost wickedly, his fingers settling on their of Bane's shoulders and forcing the boy to look at him. "Alright. So you don't know whats real 'n shit. Lets go with what makes you the happiest, and you don't even have to answer homie, it's that damn obvious. " Ace cracked another one of his shit eating grins. "So look, ride the cowboy, don't ride the cowboy, whatever you wanna do. Just don't let Danny stop you, yo! If saddling up on Rigby's dick is what you'd like, fucking go for it. Ride 'em cowboy! Yeehaw!!"
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:32 pm

"There should be some out in the yard." Dylan nodded lightly, arching an eyebrow at the other boy. "Is there a reason you asked? I mean, I've got a fireplace if you're looking to stick around a while." He shrugged.

Bane could not help but smile at his friend. He could never not smile when Ace was around.
"Thank you for the advice... even if you are a pervert." He elbowed the boy lightly. But he had a point. Bane was definitely happy spending time with Rigby, attracted to him in a way he simply wasn't with Danny. Maybe it was a sign. Maybe the mate thing was a mistake. He still refused to cheat on his lover. He would at least have the decency to break up with Danny first, at least that was what he told himself. "It's not all about me wanting to 'saddle up on Rigby's dick'. Some of us can go more than five minutes without trying to screw something." Ace constantly seemed to have his hands on Dylan's ass.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:43 pm

"Ah was actually thinkin' more about ah bon fire, outside somewhere." Rigby rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, obviously embarrassed to think he was imposing. "Bane jus' seems ta really enjoy et 'ere. 'E has people to talk too. Plus ah'm always up fer making new friends an' what not." He had glanced back to see Bane and Ace talking, and found that he cherished how happy the hunter looked. It really brought out the blue of his eyes. "Ah wasn't thinkin' of stayin' long though, feedin' time for deer starts here in about an hour."

"Yeah, and usually you are one of those stuck up mother fuckers yo! Tonight let go, bra! Go for the ass! The ass is always the best place to start. Just ask Dylan!" Ace was laughing so hard he had tears in the corner of his eyes. It had been far too long since he'd gotten to spend time with Bane, and now that he was finally able to talk to the boy, he was getting it all out of his system. "But on a serious note, treat yo self fool. Have a good damn time, whatever that means for you." Ace didn't want to make Bane uncomfortable by pushing him to sleep with Rigby, he was only trying to tease. The boy was like his little brother now, too.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:22 pm

"Oh sure, whatever you want, man." Dylan nodded, smiling lightly. "Be warned though, my dollface out there doesn't know how to shut up. He'll talk your ear off." He chuckled. "But I have to say, I think Bane seems to be interested in you two having some alone time if you know what I mean." He smirked as he glanced back at the two boys, knowing without a doubt that they were talking about Rigby.

"I will have a good time." Bane grinned at his friend. "Hell, I'm already having a good time. He's just a really sweet guy, you know? And you know my weakness for Southern accents." He rubbed the back of his neck lightly. "I just can't believe he really seems to like me. And I feel so bad that I really like him too when Danny's sitting at home waiting for me to get back." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:19 pm

"Ya think so?" Rigby followed the hunters gaze, a grin lighting on his face when he found Bane. He wasn't going to argue any if Dylan thought he had a chance at actual alone time with the boy, it was all he dreamed of ever since laying eyes on him. "Well then if ya don' mind, ah think we'll be seein' you ah little later on." The Southern boy shot Dylan a wink. "Ah'll take care of 'em while we're gone though, you got my word." He dismissed himself with that, creeping up behind Bane only to wrap am arm around the boys waist. "Howdy there, Darlin'. Are ya about ready ta go?"
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:19 pm

Bane jumped lightly, startled since he had not seen the boy coming.
"Oh hey." He smiled softly up at Rigby, enjoying the arm around his waist although he said nothing. "Yeah, just let me grab my rifle." He informed, darting off and returning a moment later with his favorite in hand. "Alright, let's go." He moved to hug Ace goodbye tightly, assuring him he would call him later.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:20 pm

Rigby held Bane's waist all the way back to the truck, even holding him by his hips while hoisting him up into the passenger seat of his stepside. Sliding in behind the steering wheel, Rigby set the hunter with a broad freckled smile. "Et was ah pleasure ta meet yar family Bane. Ah thank ya fer bringin' me." As he spoke, he started the truck up and allowed his fingers to drum against the wheel. "An ah'm sorry about ole' Christine here. She doesn't look like ah whole lot, but she always gets meh where ah'm goin'."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:51 pm

"Yeah, they're all I've got and it's not much but I love them." Bane smiled gently over at the other boy. "And don't worry about Christine, I like her. Things always look better when they've been used a bit, I think." He paused, glancing around the truck before speaking again. "So what about you, got a lot of family?" He wouldn't mind meeting Rigby's either, if he had any.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:15 pm

"Eh, ah wouldn't say a lot." Rigby had one had on the wheel, his other having crawled back into the middle seat in the hopes that maybe Bane would hold it. "Ah knew about werewolves before Parker 'n Ouija. When ah was around eight, ah werewolf came ta our house, an 'e said that my mom was 'es mate." He spoke as though it were easy, but his smile had gotten tighter. "She left with him. Ah couldn't come because the wolf didn't want any kids 'round, jus' maybe pups if they 'ad 'em." His accent was thicker when he was upset, the vowel's much more pronounced. "Soh ah got left with mah dad. Really 'es all ah got. Maybe ah few aunts 'er uncles, an' one gran' mother left. But that's about it besides daddy an' the farm." Rigby had been staring out the front wind shield, not wanting Bane to see his face if he had looked bothered. But he was turning to face the boy now, his lips bowed into a soft smile. "Ah'd take ya ta meet mah daddy though, if ya still wanted ta meet mah folks. Anything you want, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:27 pm

As Rigby told this story, Bane had indeed moved to place his hand over top of the other boy's, rubbing it gently in hopes of comforting him.
"I'm sorry, that's got to be rough." He couldn't believe the woman had left her husband and their child, but then again, he knew how persistent wolves could be if you were their mate. "I lost my parents too when I was young, so I guess I get it." He nodded lightly, not wanting to go into details, but wanting to let Rigby knew that he understood him, at least a bit. "And I'd love to meet your dad, I mean, if you'd want me to." He returned the Southern boy's smile gently, even as his stomach flipped when their eyes met.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:54 pm

"We'll get there." Rigby reached to turn the stereo up, eager to lighten the mood. "Until then, how about we see what happens tonight?" Hunting was the last thing on his mind. He just wanted to spend time with Bane. Looking for deer simply wasn't as exciting. "Ah know ah nice little creek jus' up tha road 'ere if you think you'd want ta take ah look at it."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:10 pm

"Yeah?" Bane smiled lightly. "I think I might have been there." He nodded, thinking to his time spent in these woods. "We can check that out if you'd like." Truthfully, he would go anywhere Rigby asked him to go.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:48 pm

Rigby laced their fingers together, impressed that Bane knew where he was talking about. "Ah jus' figured i'd be somethin' ta do. Ah'm not sure about you, but ah didn't really come on this trip ta hunt." He wasn't trying to over step his boundaries, but he found himself wanting Bane to know, wanting to know what Bane felt in return.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:16 am

"Oh?" Bane found himself smirking lightly. "Then if it wasn't to hunt, why did you come on this trip?" He questioned, arching an eyebrow over at Rigby as he squeezed the man's hand. He could feel his heart skipping a beat in his chest. Just talking to Rigby like this gave him such a thrill, made him feel young again, made him feel desirable.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:14 pm

Rigby pulled up to the creek and let Christine tremble to a still. It was a nice night out, the moon bright overhead, a lantern hanging in the sky to light their path. It made the water clear, to the point that schools of fish could be seen moving through the currents. Rigby's favorite thing though was the starts. There were no clouds in the sky, so it was as if millions of diamonds were twinkling in their place. All it did was add to the beauty of Bane's sparkling blue eyes. Looking at them, for a moment the Southern boy found himself breathless. He moved the hand on the wheel down to join his other in grasping Bane's. He brought the hunters hand up to his chest, smiling down at it almost shyly. "Ah uh....Ah really like ya Bane. Mah main want fer comin' on this trip was jus' ta see you." His honey colored eyes flickered up, a broad smile quickly following. "Spending time looking at tha bow in yar upper lip that ah adore soh much. Jus' bein' in your company....That's all ah wanted out of this. Yar smile landing on me...." There was so much he wanted to say, but no articulate and right way to say it.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 6:20 pm

Bane could hardly muster a response, instead simply staring at Rigby for a moment with his mouth open. He was not used to being spoken to like this, only from Danny. And somehow... it meant more being told he was beautiful by someone who could see him.
"I don't think I wanted to admit it, but that's why I came too... just to spend time with you." He knew it was foolish. What the hell had he thought was going to happen? He was in a committed relationship. "I really like you too Rigby, a lot... more than I should." He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 12:24 am

"Well, hot damn, thats jus' what ah wanted ta hear." Rigby's grin brought deep dimples into his cheeks, his eyebrows lost in his hairline again in his excitement. "So how 'bout we ditch the deer huh? We can stick 'round here and maybe get wet?" Rigby's thumb gently rubbed over the boys knuckles. "Or anythin' you think you might want ta do. Long as we're on tha same page about....us."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:36 am

Bane found himself chewing on his lower lip again, glancing down at their intertwined fingers.
"I'd like to go for a swim." He nodded, smiling over at the boy. He paused, feeling guilty for a moment before he decided to shake it off, thinking of Ace's advice. He was going to have fun tonight. "I'll race you down there!" He gave a wink before hopping out of the truck. The second his feet hit the ground he was kicking off his shoes and heading for the water.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:55 am

Rigby was out right behind him, leaving Christine's drive side door open in his haste to catch up to Bane. He managed to wrap one arm around the hunter's waist and it was over. He was able to pull the boy flush into his chest, his other arm moving around to join the first in lifting Bane up. Rigby was swinging him in gentle circles by the time they made it crashing into the water. He didn't need any words, his grabbing hands were enough to alert Bane that he wasn't trying to be a friend anymore. He wanted to step over that. Rigby wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:23 am

Bane found himself laughing, harder than he had in a long time, playfully swatting at Rigby's chest and feeling the water splashing around them. Once they had settled to a stop, he could only grin at the Southern boy, moving back to slip his by now soaking wet shirt off over his head, sitting it on the ground beside the creek so hopefully it could dry by the time they were finished.
"So..." His heart was still thudding in his chest, the simple happiness of this moment something very new for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thick As Thieves.
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Ouija/Parker-
Jump to: