Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:39 pm

"Ah want ta beh anything ya want meh ta beh." Killain smiled softly as he once more reached for Shannon's hand. "Anything ta make ya happeh."
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:43 pm

Shannon gripped the man's hand tightly.
"So... you would just be with me, right?" He clarified, smiling at the other.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:49 pm

"Of course Lassie, ah'm all yours." Killian promised softly, and with his whole heart. Shannon was good enough that Killian was confident he could only be with him. "Same fer you."
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:03 am

Shannon beamed at Killian. It was useless trying to act nonchalant about this.
"Of course. I've been yours since the day I met you." He looked down at the table, practically giddy.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:10 am

"Ave'ya now?" Killian was rather proud to hear that. Shannon had given him his innocence, and Killian found himself thinking about that often.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:19 am

"Well duh." Shannon smiled lightly. "I wouldn't have let you screw me that day if I didn't feel something for you." And that something had turned into love rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:23 am

"Ya ad jus' met meh! Ya didn' even know meh love!!". The boy never ceased to amaze him. Still though he wondered if Shannon was missing a few screws.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:30 am

"I know! I'm not saying I loved you that first day jackass." Shannon giggled lightly. "I'm saying that there was something about you that made me interested. I could tell I could trust you to take care of me that night." He nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:49 am

"Course loveh." Killian did not take people home and then treat them as trash, he was gentleman the entire time. He could never be mean to any of them. "Ah couldn't see mahself ever being mean ta ah beauty like yarself."
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:52 am

"You were a gentleman." Shannon smiled fondly. "No guy has ever been as sweet to me as you are..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:54 am

"Like ah said, ya are gorgeous." How could anyone not fall to their needs in front of someone as beautiful as Shannon? He had not dropped but he had felt the urge to have him. And he had.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:58 am

Shannon always carried himself with confidence, though he never truly thought he was attractive out of drag. But Killian really made him believe that. He leaned across the table to kiss the man softly again.
"And you're amazing." He nodded simply, glancing back to his menu.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:02 am

"Ah know thah love." He smiled as a waited came over, though he didn't flirt like he normally would. It was so odd that the waiter questioned if he was alright.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:10 am

Shannon giggled at this, unable to stop touching the other in some form. It was either holding his hand across the table, or resting their knees together under. He was proud to call Killian his. He ordered for himself, grinning a bit too brightly at the waiter.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:13 am

The waiter was simply confused as he left them.
Killian chuckled softly at Shannon, shaking his head. "Doh ah get ah blowjob now?"
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:16 am

"Sure. Hell, I'd fuck you on this tabletop right now." Shannon laughed lightly. He'd do anything Killian wanted right now.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:28 am

"Realleh?" Killian glanced around the room, ranging just how much trouble they would be in before he finally decided against it. "Tooh many people."
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:55 am

Shannon laughed, shaking his head. Only Killian would have actually taken that seriously. Although he would go down under the table to suck the other off it he truly wanted. He just wanted to keep Killian happy now. He was ecstatic.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:01 am

But Killian could wait for that, right now he just wanted this to be special for the other boy. "Soh, ahm ah your first boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:10 am

"You are." Shannon confessed, a finger tracing veins on Killian's arm as he hummed. "Am I yours?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:19 am

"Ya areh actualleh. Ah ave' never wanted an actual boyfriend till now." Killian watched the boys finger on his vein's, smiling lightly. That was rather soothing.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:05 am

Shannon wore a silly smile at this, nodding his head.
"Good..." He paused, continuing running his finger over the man's arm before he spoke again. "And now that you confessed you enjoy it, we're so watching RuPaul when we get home." He giggled
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:22 pm

"Oh lord, ah don' really like et." He explained in a whine. "I was jus' addin' thah in there ta make ya happeh." Sadly enough though he did enjoy it, he just did not want all the unmerciful teasing.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:32 pm

"Then you still have to watch it as your punishment for lying about it." Shannon nodded happily. "It's a new episode tonight!" He grinned, flailing his arms around. He wouldn't mind missing an episode for Killian, but he did enjoy making the man watch.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:34 pm

"Oh yeah? More alyssa and Coco drama?" He asked, actually rather interested though he did not want to admit it. He had remembered tonight was a new episode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next