Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:21 pm

"Why would ah doh thah love?" He didn't see why, Shannon did not try to beat Cyrus up, and even if he had tried Killian would not have allowed it.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:29 pm

"Because he was fucking me!" Shannon exclaimed as if it should have been obvious. "I wanted it to piss you off! I wanted it to burn you like it burned me when you were fucking Cyrus!" He had just wanted to feel like Killian truly cared... like he meant something. "Don't tell me I'm special to you if I'm not!"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:33 pm

"Shannon." Killian gently pressed the boy to his chest, kissing the crown of his head. "Ah do careh! Et did burneh alrigh'? But ah ah'm not about ta tell ya thah ya can't doh thah when ah doh et myself. Et would ave' been hypocriticaleh on mah part an ah wont ave' et." Killian was not that kind of man.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:40 pm

"Stop being so nice, damnit!" Shannon huffed. Honestly, this was making Killian even more perfect and he hated it because he couldn't have the man to himself. "What the hell is so great about Cyrus!?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:42 pm

"His arse." Killian answered honestly. It was not like he had some sort of love for Cyrus, he just liked to have sex with the boy, and that was the cast with most people he lay in bed with. "Thah es all loveh, but you. Shannoon yar trueleh beautiful, and yar jus' ah wonderful peronseh."
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:46 pm

"Is there something wrong with my ass?" He snapped. "Why am I not good enough?" It was truly bothering him. He'd had offers for a relationship before, men had always seemed to be attracted to him. And now.. Killian didn't..
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:49 pm

"Nothin at all love! Ah adoreh yar arse!" Killian reached down, gently squeezing the boys cheeks. Leaning his head down, his lips brushed Shannon's ear as he whispered softly. "Ya are good enough love, probableh better than anythin' ah ave ever ad..."
Except maybe Toni, but then again, Toni was his sweetheart.
Even so though, Shannon was close, if not completely equal.
"Ah would much rather ave' yar arse, ah jus' don' always ave it when ah want et soh ah take whatever ah can get."
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:01 pm

"You can have me whenever you want." Shannon sighed, pressing close to Killian. "I just want to be with you..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:04 pm

"Loveh." Killian lifted Shannon to his chest, cradling him tight. "Beh with meh then, but don' try an cageh meh." He could not be in a cage, with or without Shannon. He had spent too much of his like already under other people's orders. He was doing what he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:08 pm

Shannon's hopes rose up when Killian began, only to crash down again as the man finished.
"So you're telling me to be with you, even as you go out and fuck other people?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:11 pm

"Ah'm tellin ya, ta doh what ya want." Killian spoke, though adding after a moment. "Jus' like meh." He was going to screw who he wanted, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:26 pm

"I can't do what I WANT." Shannon groaned, moving from Killian's arms. "You to myself is what I want. I've told you that..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:28 pm

"Then yar simply S.O.L Loveh." He shrugged his shoulders, he had done what other people wanted for far too long and now he was doing what he wanted, he was going to make Killian happy.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm

"Fine." Shannon spoke simply, though his voice sounded hurt as he gathered his clothing. Killian wouldn't have him and now he'd gone and pissed Briley off, the only other boy he even remotely cared for. Wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Killian watched him, sitting down on Shannon's bed.
"Loveh..."
He had not wanted to hurt the boy...
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:46 pm

"Knock that shit off. Call me Shannon. Not princess, not love, not dearie. Shannon." Shannon's head was hung as he moved around to redress himself. He then plopped back on the bed, sighing. "I didn't even wanna screw him." He muttered, kicking his nightstand in frustration. "I just feel stupid now..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:51 pm

"Loveh." Killian reached out, pulling Shannon to his chest. "Why would ya doh thah ta yarself?" He did not see any point in it. Why do something you dont want to do just to get someone else's attention?
"Ah love ya, and ah love ya without tha other boy making love ta ya."
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:58 pm

"There you go with the 'love' again." He grumbled lightly. "You say you love me, I was just hoping that would make you realize you wanted to love me more... only me."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:01 pm

"Shannon." Killian groaned softly, gently caressing the boy's cheek. "Ya are tha only one ah loveh. Jus not thah only one ah shareh ah bed with."
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:09 pm

"Stop trying to make it sound better." Shannon sighed, looking over at the other man. "I get it, Killian. You don't want to commit to me."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:13 pm

"Not jus ta you love. Tah anyone." He really didn't, but for the first time he actually considered it....
Maybe he could be just Shannon's...
Maybe.
He didn't know anymore. The boy made it hard for him to say no.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:16 pm

"Fine." Shannon said once more, nodding his head. "You can still spend the night if you want..." He laid down on the bed, curling up.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Killian moved to lay with him, tugging Shannon into his chest.
So, maybe he could try not to screw around so much, if only for Shannon.
He would still have to think this through though.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:51 pm

"I love you." Shannon murmured lightly, cuddling into Killian. He hated it but he did. Killian had been his first and he couldn't help but get attached.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:53 pm

As the weeks passed, Killian actually managed to see Shannon.
And ONLY Shannon.
Something he had never done.
He had not mentioned it to Shannon of course, not wanting to get the boys hopes up if he relapsed, but he found he really didnt mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next