Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Luca Lively
Killian Murdock
Misery Braxton
Brynn McDaniels
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:37 am

"Yes! And we have to tell the babies!" He nodded his head, already his mind was spinning. "We have to get the crib fixed up and pick out clothes and OH!" Briley blinked at Brynn. "What if its a little girl!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:46 am

"It'll be precious either way." Brynn nodded, giggling at how excited his lover was. He hugged onto his lover tight, nuzzling his neck.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:56 am

"Oh and Dacey and Shion! I bet they are going to love it!" Briley looked around for his kids, he had put his father in charge of them. "I hope it has your hair!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:16 am

"Shion! Dacey!" Brynn beamed, taking Briley's hand and running into the other room where Alex was.
"Whoa, you two look too happy, what's up?" Alex arched an eyebrow at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:19 am

Briley plopped down in his father lap, grinning so hard his face ached.
"Guess who is going to be a daddy! Again!!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:24 am

"Again!?" Alex asked incredulously though he too grinned at the smile on his son's face. "Didn't you learn to use a condom after the first time, kid?" Then again, he'd never learned after the first time either. Like father like son.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:28 am

"Screw a condom! Imma have a baby with Brynn!" He could be happy now. He had two healthy boys already and now one on the way from his husband.
"And your one to talk with all of your kids!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:32 am

"Fine, you have a point there but I'm older than you!" Alex chuckled softly, ruffling his son's hair. "But I'm happy for you, baby."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:38 am

"Thanks dad." He nodded, looking over to Brynn. "Wanna tell the kids?" He wanted Brynn to do it however he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:44 am

"Yeah but you gotta do it with me!" Brynn grinned, reaching out for Briley's hand and calling the twins over.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:47 am

Shion ran over, his hand holding tight to Dacey's as he neared his parents.
"Yeah momma?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:53 am

"Your daddy and I have a surprise for you." Brynn nodded, tugging the twins into his lap and hugging them close.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:55 am

"A surprise!" Shion clapped his hands, snuggling close to Dacey as he stared his mother down. "What is it mom!!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:59 am

"You two are gonna be big brothers!" He nodded, grinning happily as he ran a hand through Shion's hair.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:02 am

"Uh?" Shion looked over to Dacey as if asking what he thought their mother was talking about. "Dacey is my big brother." By like five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:04 am

"But now you're going to be a big brother too!" Brynn nodded. "I'm having another baby, sweetheart." He explained gently.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:08 am

Shion blinked at his mother, his eye brows furrowed as he frowned.
"But...."
It was just him and Dacey, he didn't want another brother.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:38 am

"Ish it donna be a boy ow a dirl?" Dacey questioned quietly, his brow furrowed as he poked Brynn's stomach, trying to figure out how there could be a baby in there.
"I don't know yet, honey." Brynn smiled softly, looking to Shion with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:57 am

Shion looked over to Dacey, as if questioning if this was okay.
"What does you think?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:03 am

"I dont know." Dacey frowned lightly. "I don't want anoder baby." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:08 am

"Den I don't eider!" He always took Dacey's lead, and always backed his brother up. "We dont want one!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:59 am

Brynn's face fell as he looked to the boys.
"Aw come on guys! You don't want a cute little baby brother or sister to look after! They'll love you." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:48 pm

"But we ish happy now!". Shion protested to his mother, pouting lightly. "I don't wanna share my momma and daddy and Dacey with it!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:56 pm

"Aw sweetheart, I promise we won't ignore you for it." Brynn frowned, kissing the boy's cheek. "We're going to love all of you." He cooed, holding Shion to him.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:33 pm

"I don't believe you!". Shion pouted lightly, looking up at Brynn. "It will be different...". Shion didn't want to share his family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next