Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Luca Lively
Killian Murdock
Misery Braxton
Brynn McDaniels
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:16 pm

"Hey, ah was tryin' ta beh nice, don't start on mah Leon." Cove whined, frowning at Briley.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:18 pm

"You started on my Brynn." Briley shrugged his shoulders. "Not my fault Leon is so easy to make fun of."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:24 pm

"Ah said heh was a freak, which heh es! But ah said ah was happeh far ya!" Cove whined. "Ya even used ta call hem ah freak yarself!"
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:26 pm

"An ya used ta think Leon was retarded!" Briley laughed lightly, "I think we're even here!" Of course he loved Brynn even if he liked old man balls.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:32 pm

"Oh fineh!" Cove pouted at his friend. "Are yar balls saggeh now or something? Ah don't know how Brynn sleeps weth ya ef they aren't." He teased, sticking his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:35 pm

"He is trying to stretch them out, I think." Briley crossed his arms, nodding as if he truly believed this. "I keep telling him I dont want them to sag but he never listens to me."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:44 pm

"Ew, nasteh." Cove chuckled, his nose wrinkling up in disgust. "Ah bet heh realleh es tryin' ta make em sag." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:48 pm

"I really hope not! I like my balls the way they are." Briley reached down, holding his crotch as if trying to make sure they were not sagging.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:06 am

"Yar balls were niceh." Cove winked at his friend, nodding. "Ah bet they're alreadeh sagging."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:11 am

"No! Come on!" He was tempted to call Brynn and ask him if he was trying to stretch his balls out just to assure himself.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:18 am

"They areh!" Cove laughed, far too amused by this as he patted Briley on the shoulder. "Et's okay, ah'm sure Brynn stell likes em."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:21 am

"Oh shut up! At least Brynn likes having sex with me! I bet you have to force Leon into bed." Briley pouted at his friend, tugging on his balls.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:49 am

"Noh! Leon loves having sex now!" Cove wiggled his brows at Briley. "Heh's ah little sex kitten." So he was far from it, but still.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:54 am

"I would pay to see that boy act like a sex kitten.". Briley highly doubted that with Leon. Slow, weird, Leon.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:00 am

"Well then give meh a hundred bucks and weh well talk!" Cove winked at Briley, nodding his head. "Soh heh's not ah sex kitten... but heh likes et!"
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:14 am

"Does he?" Briley could believe that much being the boy was having sex with Cove. Any sex with Cove was good sex. "He scream for you?"
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:34 am

"Ah little." Cove nodded. "Not tha loudest ah've heard but he screams enough ta let meh know heh feels it." He grinned at this.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:37 am

"Is he good in bed?" Briley raised a brow, sitting back on the couch. "Does he give you head? Is he opposed to facials?"
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:53 am

"Heh's great en bed. Heh's soh tight, heh's tha best ah ever had. Heh gives head ef ah ask far et, and ah haven't realleh brought up facials yet." Cove chuckled softly. "How about Brynn? How's heh en tha bedroom?"
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:57 am

Briley grinned at the thought of his lover. "He is amazing. I get any kind of sex I want. He is tight too, and I am the only one to ever be with him, I took his innocence."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 am

"Same weth Leon, our first timeh was amazing." Cove smiled softly. "Soh es Brynn ah screamer?" He arched an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:06 am

"He is, he is pretty dang loud too, even louder than you." Briley gave the other a smug smirk, sticking out his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:12 am

"Oh please, ah wasn't that loud." Cove narrowed his eyes, folding his arms across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:15 am

"You almost busted the windows out when you screamed my name, you freak." Briley was proud of it though.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:56 am

"Oh shut up!" Cove glared mockingly at his friend. "Okay, soh ah was ah little loud. Et's all yar fault, you and yar saggeh balls."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers
Page 17 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next