Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Luca Lively
Killian Murdock
Misery Braxton
Brynn McDaniels
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:02 pm

"I give good sex! Even if my balls sag a little while I do it!" Briley knew he was good in bed, he was a great lover, and as a top he always took care of whom ever it was he happened to be topping.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:17 pm

"Ah guess ya give alright sex." Cove muttered stubbornly, nodding at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:29 pm

"Cove, you know im the best you ever had. Dont kid yourself.". Briley snickered confidently. He enjoyed teasing his friend.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:49 pm

"Don't flatter yarself." Cove chuckled, shaking his head. "Yar like, third best." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:22 pm

"You know your lying now, third best? Whatever, are telling me you have have more than two men like that? Your full fledged ratchet-ass bottom now!" He laughed as he spoke, he had heard Jasey and Shannon talking and had decided to listen in one them. He had heard some colorful terms he had never before knew existed.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:54 pm

"Ya have been hanging around Shannon and Jaseh too much." Cove shook his head at this. "And noh, ya might beh tha best ta top meh, but not tha best overall." He stuck his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:24 pm

"Who is then, enlighten me?" Briley crossed his arms as he watched Cove closely. He knew it was not Leon, no way in hell. So then who?
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:33 pm

"Leon." Cove said simply. "Then, Misereh es two. Yar three." Cove winked at his friend, patting him on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:39 pm

"Your biased because Leon is your lover now. You know he is not the best." Briley snorted at his friend. "Your full of sh*t." He paused, seeing the opportune time to tease Cove. "Misery does make for a nice f*ck."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:46 pm

"Leon es soh tha best. Et's different when yar realleh en love..." Cove shook his head. He had had to wait so long to be intimate with Leon and that made the reward only that much better. It meant the world to Cove to see Leon underneath him reacting like he did... "And ya have never had Misereh." He snorted.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:49 pm

"I have too, that boy is easy." Of course Misery wasn't. If he was getting paid he would be but on his own, he had only slept with two men. Cove and Carter. Of course he could have had many others but he didn't want them.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:12 pm

"Nuh uh, heh would have told meh." He rolled his eyes at Briley.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:54 pm

"Are you so sure? Because we did screw around. You were out with Leon and I had come around looking for you and he was there." Briley shrugged. "You don't have to believe me, im just saying. He makes a good betch or whatever you guys call them sex slaves."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:25 pm

"Shut up." Cove said simply, not wanting to believe this but it was truly bothering him...
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:35 pm

Briley rolled his eyes at his friend, smirk light on his face. "Awh! Cove! Why do you care who he screws around with, he is a whore."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:00 pm

"Ah know heh screws people but et's different ef heh fucked you." Cove snapped. Both Briley and Misery meant so much to him. It burned him when either of them slept with anyone else, let alone each other. And the fact that if this was true, Misery had kept it from him...
He didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:14 pm

"How is that different?" Briley arched a brow, he had been ready to tell Cove he was kidding but that had caught him off guard.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:36 pm

"Cause et just es, alright?" Cove sighed heavily, folding his arms across his chest stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:45 pm

"Cove, what is it?" Briley frowned lightly at the boy, reaching out to wrap an arm around him. "Talk to me."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:49 pm

"Ah hate thinking of either of ya screwing someone else. Soh tha both of ya together is just twice as bad. Alright?" Cove grunted lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:54 pm

"Cove, we didn't screw okay? We talked about it but we were kidding. He sat down and watched football with me. Five minutes in he demanded I make him something to eat. I said no, but somehow I wound up cooking." Briley shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:08 pm

"Well don't joke about that shit, alright?" Cove glared at his friend. Now he felt like a jealous idiot.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:12 pm

"I love you, and Misery does too, and Leon does too." Briley nodded, leaning over to peck Cove's cheek. "I like when your jealous, its sexy."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:26 pm

"Ah'm always sexeh." Cove sighed, though he flashed his friend a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:17 pm

"Obviously, you got me in bed." Briley chuckled although he himself had been the one to propose a sexual relationship between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next