Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Trever strictly tried not to open up to anyone, even Toni. He liked to just keep it all to himself. Sure he would tell someone that was his past but there was nothing in there about why it broke his down and there would not be.
"No, everyone has their hardships. I don't mind your complaining." Everyone complained, even if all they were having was a bad day. Trever never held them in contempt for that, it was human nature. "I see your life. Its not bad. You have your mother." But a lot of his family seemed to look more at Leon than Morgue, and for this Trever did smile. It was the makings of someone who most likely did horrid things to get attention.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:40 pm

"My life is good." Morgue nodded in agreement. "I guess I just crave attention." He smirked. He had no problem admitting his own faults. Just like he read other people easily, he knew himself just as well. He knew he did what he did for attention and he would continue to do it until he got some.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:51 pm

"I know." Trever nodded his head, not even bothering to look at Morgue. "Course I knew you would the moment I found out Kelton was pregnant. Cade has always held Leon as first priority. I bet you would sh*t himself to know Leon has been where you are now." The man remembered screwing with the boy, and even better how sweet Leon was to him still.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:10 am

"He would." Morgue nodded his head, laying back and letting his eyes slip shut. "And he just practically watched you lead me in here." And Cade hadn't said a thing. It always bothered him way deep down but it didn't show.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:15 am

Trever clicked his tongue, eyeing Morgue closely.
"I bet Kelton didn't see." Kelton had never been all that close with Leon. Sure he loved him that was his baby..
But he had not wanted him.
"The thing with you and Leon and Kelton, is that Kelton had been dead set against having kids He did not want them, and so when Leon came along he let Cade have him, sure he loved him but he never cared to really coddle him, he left it to Cade. Kelton wanted you, and it shows."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:28 am

"You don't have to tell me, I know he loves me." Morgue gave a light smile. He did. He knew his mother would be worried of him being in here. He adored his mother.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:31 am

"Of course you know, it still surprises me though the way Kelton took to you. He has always been a rather emotionless brat" Trever liked Kelton for that though. "Tell me, what do you think of your family?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:37 am

"Ah, well, everyone? Let's see..." He hummed thoughtfully. "Obviously, mom is the only one I'm truly open with. He seems to understand me." He nodded. "I love dad too, of course. But I've never spent much time with him, or Leon. I adore Leon although I'm pretty sure I scare him with my stunts some of the time." He chuckled softly. "And Cove..." Cove was pretty much his family now, the boy was over with Leon so often. "Cove's a pig." Morgue said simply. He thought the same of Rhett quite honestly. He didn't like men like that at all. He was much more likely to fall for someone because of their intellectual ability, rather than their looks.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:46 am

Trever snorted at Morgue, crossing his arms. "Cove is a pig, but he is my brother's pig and I love him." Trever did adore his nephew. "I happen to like Leon a lot, he is too nice for someone to really dislike him."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:54 am

"Like I said, you've earned my respect. However, your brother and nephew have yet to earn an ounce of it." Morgue shrugged. "And yes, Leon is a sweetheart." He smiled lightly. He truly did enjoy his brother.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:08 am

"You would do good to hold your tongue on my brother and his son." Trever's voice was light though intending to warn. "You have not been through what they have, so while your reading people Morgue, you would do good to realize that."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:21 am

"I do not need to read them to figure out that all they think about is sex." Morgue sighed. "If I felt the need I could tell much more, although I'm not sure there is much." He was quite sure their brains were smaller than the average squirrel. "But I won't badmouth them if it upsets you." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:35 am

"Morgue, reading a person is not just figuring their faults, but why they are like that. I have my fault and you can narrow it down to me being a heartless arsehole and I would agree with you. But im like this for a reason. Rhett is like he is because for his entire childhood his watched his father beat his mother and me. Rhett was abandoned too, and Cove is a whore but hey, he is probably like that because he wants attention, attention he never got because no one wanted to get around him, because his uncle is a freak." Trever glanced at Morgue. "Your like you are because you need to be noticed, not just because you are a freak. Your mother exhibits apathy because his entire life living with his family he was a thorn in his fathers side, and your father is overly protective of your mother and hung up on Leon much because as a child he was beaten by your grandfather and because of this wants Leon to have a good father. Your here too and he loves you but your not slow. Leon is babied because Kelton smoked while he was pregnant and messed him up." Trever was very good and picking people apart.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:52 am

"I fully admit I am the way I am because I need attention. I get it anywhere I can. You are the way you are because this former lover of yours left you and he hurt you. You've been hurt by everyone in your life so you feel the need to hurt others. Rhett was never taught the fundamentals of a decent relationship when he was young so he never knew how to start a proper one of his own. He grew up watching violence so he administers those things on his own lovers. Cove is somewhat of a combination of both. His parent's relationship is far from perfect but he had somewhat of an idea of what a relationship should be. And then once he got with Misery and things fell apart with him is when things went downhill." Morgue was familiar with Cove, knew of him and Misery, knew more than anyone needed to tell him. "Cove was never a whore until his and Misery's relationship failed. He couldn't keep Misery because his lack of relationship knowledge and then once he lost him, he turned to being a whore because all he'd known previously was sex. Good enough for you?"
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:04 am

"No, because you know this and yet you look down on them and you have no right." Trever smiled at him, stepping around the table. "And your wrong about me. I don't hurt others because I myself was hurt, simply because I like watching them suffer."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:08 am

"I know they have their reasons, I just believe there is more to figure out in life than how tight someone's ass is." Morgue sighed. "I do not look down on them. I just choose to believe differently."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:13 am

"To you there is more. You." Trever himself was a person who never got around to caring what other people wanted or thought to be great. They could do whatever they wanted and he would do what he saw fit. "And if you don't look down at them, when describe them like you do? Sure I would say Cove is a pig but not because I think he is wrong for it. Simply because he is. You don't agree with them therefore you act like its below you. Like you have more intellect, and you might but that is no way to treat a person, I know that." He did know, because he used any and everything to get under someone's skin. "Now, before we get into an altercation over this, how about I sew your mouth shut? I think it would look stunning on you stitches."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:04 am

"Go right ahead." Morgue nodded his head, choosing to agree with the other and not get int an altercation about this. "I think that would look quite nice." He smirked lightly
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:04 am

It would not matter in the long run, the way Trever worked if Morgue pissed him off he would simply begin slowly making the boys hell. Trever actually wished he would have continued and given him reason.
But then again, Trever needed no reason.
"Eh." The man looked at Morgue carefully, shaking his head. "I don't believe I will. I need to make Toni lunch."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Morgue nodded, smiling lightly at the man's words.
"Alright. Then I'd appreciate you letting me go." He gestured towards his restraints.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Trever considered this, but then against he didn't really want to let him go.
But he didn't need to keep him around.
Wordlessly Trever let the man go, moving to stand by the door and watch to make sure he got out okay.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Morgue stood, stretching out and making sure he looked normal as possible. His skin was still tinted lightly but he figured it would pass as he stepped passed Trever and back into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Kelton was immediately on his child, cold hands poking and prodding him.
"Just where in the h*ll have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:05 pm

"I was making acquaintances, mother." Morgue flashed his mom a smile, an arm sliding around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:09 pm

Kelton rolled his eyes at his son, glancing around the room.
"With who! Do you know I panicked I was when you just disappeared?" He had almost been reduced to tears, afraid Trever had gotten a hold of his child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: