Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Morgue pulled his mother tight to his lithe chest.
"I was speaking with Trever, don't worry about it." He ran his fingers through Kelton's skin as his blonde hair fell in his face, clashing with his pink cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:17 pm

"Talking? Oh you did not SCREW him or anything did you? Morgue!" Kelton reached up to gently run his thumb over his son's cheeks, his eyes sweeping the boy. "You did more than talk to him!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:22 pm

"Must you shout it?" Morgue groaned softly, his lips still parted in a light smile. "I did not screw him, I just got a bit hot." He smirked lightly at his mother. He was always completely honest with Kelton, no matter what it was.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:25 pm

"A bit hot?" Kelton propped a hand on his hip, shaking his head. "Tell me what you were doing with him? You know he is a married psychopath?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:29 pm

"You'll get all pissed if I tell you." Morgue hummed, swaying lightly with Kelton in his arms. "Just know that I'm fine and I'm not hurt. And yes, I'm aware he's married, that however does not in any way take away from his attractiveness."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:32 pm

"Attractiveness?" Kelton blinked up at his son with wide horrified eyes. "I don't know what you did you, but your never coming back to this house again!" If it involved Trever it could not be good. "I did not mind the sword swallowing but....He could f*ck you up! Are you insane in the membrane or something?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:34 pm

"I'm aware he can do some damage and I find it extremely intriguing." He wiggled his eyebrows at his mother. "But seriously, I'll be just fine." He reassured.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:36 pm

Kelton stared at his son as it finally clicked in his head that Morgue was fine with letting Trever do things to him. Horrible things.
"No." Kelton shook his head, swinging his arms and he looked around for his lover. "CADE!!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:39 pm

"Don't get dad." Morgue whined softly, hugging his mother around the waist. "I'm not a baby anymore."
"What's the matter?" Cade arched an eyebrow as he approached, Leon by his side as always.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:43 pm

"Don't get dad? What do you mean don't get dad! Trever did things to you!" Kelton looked almost hysterical as he moved to pull on Cade's arm. "Talk to Jeremy! I don't know what happened but Trever has done something!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:45 pm

"He did what?" Cade arched an eyebrow, looking back at Trever. He may not be as protective of Morgue as he was of Leon, but he would still murder Trever over this.
"Don't call me Jeremy." Morgue whined at his mother. "I'm going to have to stop telling you things if you get dad involved." He groaned, his eyes shut as he relaxed, leaning back against a wall. "He had my permission so you can't be pissed at him anyways."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Kelton looked to glare at his son, then to Cade.
"Oh just...Fuck this." He marched over to Trever, taking the man by his collar.
Trever let Kelton scream at him, snickering softly at how distraught he was, and he was. Kelton looked as if he were bordering hysterical.
"Its not funny!"
"It is." Trever gently pushed Kelton off. "Especially when I injected him with HIV a-" Trever's head cracked to the side as Kelton's hand came down on his cheek.
"Your going to pay for that." Trever promised as he leered down to the smaller male.
Kelton did not care, he was pissed and he had no back up from Cade, and Morgue had just sweetened the pot.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:54 pm

Cade made his way over, his fist cracking down across Trever's jaw as Morgue grabbed his mother around the waist, carrying him away, sighing exasperatedly.
"I told you it wasn't a big deal." He muttered softly, running his fingers through the man's dyed hair.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:56 pm

Trever blinked up at Cade, swinging back on the man rather aggressively. He did not appreciate this one bit.
"Not a big deal? Its a big deal to me! You came out of my body! And you threatened not to tell me things anymore because of that freak!" Kelton had never been so pissed at his son. "I let your sword swallowing stunts go, but this is not happening anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:00 pm

"Because you made a big deal out of it, mom." Morgue sighed. "He needs a test subject, I have nothing better to do and have a high pain tolerance. I don't see a problem there. I can die any second with my sword swallowing, what's the difference now?" He glanced up as his father took Trever by the collar, threatening the man. "Oh now he cares." He rolled his eyes, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:05 pm

"Hell yes I made a big deal out of it! Your my kid! You cannot do this stuff! Sword swallowing is one thing, this is another and I don't like it! As your mother you have to listen to me and im telling you that this is off limits." Kelton had never in his life pulled the parent card but this was an exception. "I don't care your bored, get a dog. I don't care if you have a high pain tolerance! Use it when you fall down and don't cry! I don't fuss about the swords because it means so much to you but this is just not happening!" Kelton shook his head, looking back at his lover with furrowed brows.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:20 pm

Morgue looked up to his mother, his expression unreadable.
"Fine." He stood, moving away from the man before he disappeared from the home completely. He was just out front on the man's porch.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:23 pm

Kelton growled irritable, rubbing his temples as he moved to go get his lover and have him stop arguing with Trever.
Leon followed Morgue outside, moving to stand beside him and reach for his hand.
"Im sorry." He didn't like his family fighting.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:32 pm

Morgue smiled softly at his brother, nodding as he took the boy's hand.
"You've got nothing to be sorry for Leon." He tugged Leon down beside him, looking over at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:36 pm

Leon was tall and lanky, his hair freshly cut falling just to the base of his neck. He wore a long sleeved shirt and his camera, big brown eyes just as always.
"You and momma are fighting, im sorry for that. I don't like when anyone fights, it never ends well." The boy spoke as he always had in a slower manner, many of his words cut and chopped.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:58 am

"I don't like the term fighting... I'm just a bit irritated at the moment. We'll all be fine. Don't worry." Morgue nodded, wrapping an arm around his brother's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:25 am

"You are fighting though.". Leon pointed out to his brother. It was not a nice word but it was exactly what they were doing. "Momma just loves you though."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:44 am

"I'm aware." Morgue sighed. "I know he loves me which is why I came out here to calm down instead of getting angry and screaming back in there."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:55 am

"Jeremy, I don't like it either. 'Cause I love you.". He explained to his younger brother, fingers tightening around his hand. "I don't understand why you like it, I want you to be happy, I just...want you to be safe too."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Morgue let himself squeeze the others hand as he pressed Leon to his side. He was the younger of the two but he always tended to baby Leon like everyone else did.
"I love you too Leon. I was just enjoying myself with Trever." Trever had given him attention. Someone who was just as odd as he was. "I didn't see it as a big deal. He didn't cause me any harm."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: