Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:20 pm

"Trever is nice. I like him.". Leon honestly did not want everyone babying him, he tended to feel bad when they did. He wanted to be normal but finally he gave up. He was slow so he got special treatment.
"I think you and Trever would be happy together. He would treat you good like he does Toni.". The boy mused to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:32 pm

"He was just doing some experiments on me and I gave him permission. But momma doesn't like it. And now dad is involved and I doubt I'll be doing it again." Morgue leaned back in his seat, glancing over to his brother.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:38 pm

"Trever wont mind.". He had known the man long enough to know that nothing seens to really phase him. "He really is a good man.". Leon like Trever, appreciated how Trever never treated him speacial.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:40 pm

"I didn't think you would like him." Morgue noted at Leon. "I heard he's hurt you before."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:52 pm

"He did but that doesn't make him a bad person. I like him more because of it. He treated me like a normal person.". Leon smiled in thought.

Last edited by Killian Murdock on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:56 pm

"You're smarter than people give you credit for." Morgue nodded, kissing Leon's temple softly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:06 pm

"Not really. Im not smart, just not dumb either. People don't think I understand most things but I do.". Leon glanced over to his brother. "Im really sorry about daddy."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:12 pm

"Why are you sorry about daddy?" Morgue arched an eyebrow at the boy, having an urge to pull out the pack of cigarettes in his pocket. He'd never gotten as dependent on them as Kelton was but he tended to smoke when he was bothered. He'd grown up with Kelton as his role model. It always seemed like the reasonable thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:22 pm

"Because. You know why.". And that was all Leon felt comfortable saying. They both knew why he was sorry about Cade. The cigarrete smoking is another thing Kelton disliked, honestly he felt like a bad parent to know Morgue smoked.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:27 pm

"Well it's not your fault." Morgue nodded his head, pulling out his pack of cigarettes before putting them back away. He was not allowed to smoke around Leon.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:32 pm

"You can.". Leon glanced over to Morgue, not really concerned with the cancer sticks. "Momma don't like it though." neither did Leon but he didn't care enough to argue about it.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:49 pm

"Dad says we can't smoke around you." Morgue nodded. "And I know momma doesn't like it but he does it too." He shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:52 pm

"Do as I say, not as I do.". Kelton spoke from the door way, eyeing his son closely. No wonder Cade had taken over Leon, god forbid he parent. He disliked the habits Morgue had picked up from him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:14 pm

"You cannot scold me for doing something I grew up watching you do." Morgue noted, now pulling out a cigarette and putting it in between his lips, though not lighting it.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:22 pm

"Jeremy." Kelton shook his head, watching his son. "I resign.". He didnt want to even try to parent. Obviously he was doing a bad job.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:25 pm

"Do not call me Jeremy." Morgue repeated, groaning lightly. "And you cannot resign, I forbid it."
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:44 pm

"Im your mother, ill call you Cynthia if I want smartarse! And I will if you dont stop! Your killing me here! I feel like a horrible parent and now I understand why Cade took over Leon! Because I fail!" The boy
was At his Wits end.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:57 pm

"First I can't be a test subject, and now you're insisting I cannot smoke. Is there anything else you'd like to inform me I'm not allowed to do?" Morgue sighed, exasperated as he leaned back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:58 pm

Kelton ran a hand through his hair, shaking his head. "Is that really a lot to ask of you Morgue? I could throw in sword swallowing but I know it means a lot to you. Now this means a lot to me. Can we not compromise?" Leon watched the two of them, wondering where he father was while they were fighting.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:04 pm

"We can compromise." Morgue nodded. "I'll stop with the smoking if you let me see Trever." He had developed a little crush but that wasn't even the reason. Trever just seemed to be different...
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:08 pm

"Seeing him is one thing baby." Kelton stepped forward, gently taking Morgue in his arms and folding him into a hug. "I don't mind you seeing him, just him doing things to you. In the long run you might regret it. And I know you have something to say about regret, but baby please listen to momma, no more experiments?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:16 pm

"You know I don't regret things." Morgue sighed, his expression bored as he hugged his mother. He hated the thought of lying to his mother about this but he was not quite ready to give this up yet.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:45 pm

"Morgue, you can't do this to me. I have been good to you.". Maybe he should send him to live with Dustin and Chris, maybe they could do something. "But hey, long as your happy. What I want doesnt matter anymore does it? Since you feel like your grown. Let it happen again and Ill have Trever afraid to even look at you."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:55 pm

"I am grown, mom. You've been good to me my entire life, yes. But I know what I'm doing. I'm mature. I can handle myself. I don't not do things just because they're dangerous. If you live life afraid of death, you're not really living. Everything happens if it's meant to, regardless of what you want." Morgue leaned back against the doorway. "I love you, momma. Know that. I just am a grown boy capable of making my own choices."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:08 pm

"Your not grown. Truth is your just a teenage brat who I have let run wild. Its over. I always hoped you would respect me when i said something.". Kelton was rather disapointed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: