Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:09 am

"I take what I want.". Trever let a finger slide over the others lips. "But im sure I could take other things..." his tongue trailed down his jaw to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:19 am

Morgue cursed under his breath as the shade of his skin deepened by several shades.
"What else are you thinking?" He arched an eyebrow, watching the man's finger on him.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:19 pm

"Im thinking that red suits you, and you look marvelous when your so helpless.". Trever stood back up, lightly staring at the liquid in the tube he had. "This will hurt.". He informed as he splattered a few drops onto Morgue's chest. The boys skin began to desolve quickly, spreading like wild fire as Trever watched, taking mental notes on the effect as he grabbed another vile, this one not so bright.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:57 pm

Morgue's mouth opened, a low pained sound coming from him as his eyes rolled back in his head. He writhed in pain as his skin dissolved rapidly. That fucking hurt.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:18 pm

Trever took in everything Morgue did, from the arch of his body, the frequency of his pained noise, to the rapid pace in which his skin was eaten. He thrn dropped a bewer liquid onto his open flesh, examinibg how his skin slowly healed.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Morgue's body slowed down as he healed, his breaths still coming fast, his stomach heaving up and down as he calmed.
"I presume that was the effect it was supposed to cause?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:41 pm

Trever simply rested teo fingers over the boys wrist, deciding his pulse was not too escalted. "Indeed it was.". Trever leaned back against a counter, his eyes closed as his mind worked.
"I have something else to try."
He wondered if the cure to AIDS he had concocted truly worked.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:49 pm

"And what would that be?" Morgue raised an eyebrow, jerking his head to flip several strands of hair from his face.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:00 pm

"A cure for AIDS.". Trever moved to take out a syring he had full of the virus. He kept them loaded for quick use.
He pressed the needle into Morgue's skin carefully.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:41 pm

Morgue did actually stir at this, looking over at the syringe.
"You're sure it works?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:48 pm

"No, but thats why im testing it on you.". And with that Trever injected him with the vile liquid.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Morgue's jaw nearly dropped. If this man infected him with a deadly disease he could not cure, Morgue's family was sure to get on his ass like Trever had originally suspected.
"You better hope it works." The boy spoke lightly as he watched the liquid going into him.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:14 pm

Trever rolled his eyes, he was very much confident when it came to his medications. Trever drew a bit of blood to trst for HIV.
"Your positive.". He winked to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:48 pm

"Oh what joy." Morgue smirked lightly, wanting to trust Trever's medical expertise. "Now cure me."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:23 am

Trever rolled his eyes, moving over to get his cure. It took him no time to curl his fingers in Morgue's hair and force him to drink the mouth numbing liquid.
He glanced to the clock on the wall, deciding to time how long this took to take effect. Ten minutes later Trever drew more blood.
"Ooops...." The man hissed as he looked to the results, though of course it had worked, Morgue was cured, but he didn't need to know that.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:53 am

"You know you're quite talented at this aren't you?" Morgue hummed, looking Trever over. "Torturing people, I mean. However, one thing you're not as talented at is lying. Though I must say I'm quite grateful it did work."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:56 am

Trever chuckled softly, his laugh a light jingle to the dark room.
"I have had plenty of practice, and I usually never need to lie to anyone." He liked being truthful, especially if the truth hurt.
"And now!" Trever took the cure, throwing it into the trash bin. "No one can ever have it."
He enjoyed suffering far to much.
But still, he had every ingredient just in case he did find himself in need of it at one point.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:03 am

Morgue let out a laugh, shaking his head.
"I think since I've been such a wonderful test subject, if I ever do happen to contract the disease, I should be allowed the cure of course." He smirked lightly, watching Trever.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:54 am

"You wont contract the disease because as my subject you cannot soil yourself or it would alter my results.". Trever would make the boys time worth while.
He wondered how Gabriel would feel to know Trever could cure his bestfriend so easily...
But wouldnt because he liked watching them suffer.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:20 pm

"Well not like I planned on it." Morgue smirked lightly, shaking his head. "So how often would you like me over here to test things. I work Thursdays." He noted. He'd just recently been offered a job at a "FreakShow."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:26 pm

"All depends.". Trever stepped around his room, his head working over time as he went through what he may want to do with this new test subject.
"You be here when I need you.". He really though could produce things without him there, but Trever liked having someone around to poke at.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:48 pm

"I suppose I can do that." He nodded his head, tugging at his restraints still. "Like I said, just Thursday nights I'm taken. I'm usually not busy."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:17 pm

Trever ignored him, no regard for what he had to do on Thursday nights.
"Okay stitch.". He brought over a bright red liquid in a vile, some he had been working on for Toni. He opened Morgue's mouth and forced the sweet juice down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:23 pm

Morgue swallowed obediently, shuddering lightly as the liquid made its way down, waiting for the effects.
"And what exactly is this one?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:43 pm

"This one is for pleasure.". The desired effect was arousal, not just any arousal either, one that was animalistic in a way. "Hot yet?". He asked as he ran a finger down the boys chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: