Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:57 pm

And just seconds later, Morgue's face was back to a bright red, even darker than before as his body broke out in sweat. Just in that amount of time he was so turned on it was ridiculous. And Trever's finger on his chest was certainly not helping. He had the urge to break the restraints on his wrists, throw Trever down and screw him right here. His back arched, his lips parting to let out quick short breaths along with low groans of pleasure.
"I'd say it's working."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:06 am

Trever considered this, observing closely to make sure it would be okay for Toni.
"It wont stop until you cum.". Or it was nor supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:25 am

"Then you better untie one of my hands so I can hurry that process along." Morgue noted, his member at attention in between his legs as he groaned in pleasure. He needed to touch himself desperately.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:30 am

"Nah, ill let you suffer.". He leaned down and let his lips brush the boys erection teasingly. Trever found it amusing how badly the boy wanted to touch himself.
But couldnt.

Last edited by Killian Murdock on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:36 am

Morgue's upper lip curled up as he let out a low snarl, his hips rocking upwards as the pleasure coursed through his veins, his wrists nearly bleeding with how much his restraints were rubbing against them as he tried to tug himself free from them.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:47 am

"What you wouldn't give for a good touch right now.". The man clicked his tongue as he stared Morgue down. He considered telling him he would pleasure him if he could have his kidney.
Trever didn't even need his kidney.

Last edited by Killian Murdock on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:51 am

"I think this is the most painful thing you could've done to me." Morgue groaned as he watched the other man, rolling his hips in the air as if to try and help get himself off.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:10 am

"No, it really isn't.". Trever admissioned as he stepped closer, fingers curling around the boys member to squeeze. He found he enjoyed seeing Morgue squirm.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:17 am

Morgue let out a heavy sigh of relief as the man's hand gripped his dripping erection. It was amazing, this was the most pleasure he'd ever felt.
"You should sell this shit. It's amazing." Morgue groaned. He lost his calm demeanor when he was aroused.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:30 am

Trever smirked down at the boy, enjoying his change in demeanor.
"Its especially designed for my husband, and him only." he pumped the boys erection.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:49 am

"Make sure he can last, this is incredible." Morgue moaned, his stomach warming with his release as he forced his hips up, making Trever's hand pump his member quicker.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:52 am

Trever allowed this, though he himself was not turned on in any way. Instead he was more focused on memorizing every reacting Morgue had to his serum. He was gauging it and deciding if he should allow Toni to use it.
"I might not let him have it." Trever would not admit it but he worried over Toni more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:02 am

"Why not?" Morgue raised an eyebrow as his eyes rolled back in his head. "He'd enjoy it, I guarantee." He let out a growl as his release rocketed out, spraying the other man in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:05 am

"Maybe. You obviously do not know my doll face." Trever swiped a bit of the release up on a finger, moving to put the sample into a small tube.
It could come in handy.
"My doll face is really special. Kind of like Angel with out skittish he is and all."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:10 am

"Well I would be too if I was your lover." He shrugged his shoulders. It seemed reasonable that anyone around Trever would be messed up, assuming that Trever experimented on them on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:14 am

Trever glanced over to Morgue sharply, his eyes narrowed on the boy.
"Your right."
But he wasn't.
Trever was not someone to go in hurting a lover. Toni had began as a test subject. He had fallen in love and slowly the experiments had halted. Trever was a good lover. He was a good brother.
And he was even a good friend when he needed to be.
But he had every potential to be someone's worst nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:16 am

"You're saying you don't experiment on him? My apologies. I just assumed." Morgue informed, his apology was sincere.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 9:19 am

"I did. He was originally a test subject much like yourself. I fell in love, and then I simply no longer could risk him. " Trever rubbed his temple, he had enjoyed Toni as a subject but loved him too much to allow himself to continue, possibly hurting him further.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:23 pm

"I respect that." Morgue nodded. And he meant it. Trever had just earned his respect. He may be a bit on the freaky side himself, but when it came to lovers he was always a gentleman. "I do believe you're not completely insane yet."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:31 pm

Trever burst into what could be a manic laugh, shaking his head. He was as crazy as you could find.
"Not completely insane, that is a joke kid.". Trever snapped the day Barry walked away.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:37 pm

Morgue cracked a grin of his own at the man's laugh.
"I mean it. You can't be completely gone if you have the control to keep your lover from harm."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:42 pm

"I was gone the moment my first lover dropped me. I might not screw with him anymore but I don't have ang sanity left." He was really lost besides Toni. Without him around Trever would have nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:58 pm

"Bad breakup?" He arched an eyebrow, cracking his neck lightly, stretching against his restraints.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:01 pm

"Eh." Trever's smile slid from his face as he glanced to Morgue. "I had a pretty bad life. He took me away from that. We had a baby, we lived together and for a little while there I was okay. I didn't get beaten anymore, I didn't have to worry about Rhett, I was happy. And then one day he just leaves." And along with him went the last shreds of Trever's sanity. "We lost that baby, and I had to go back home so Rhett could have his momma."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:06 pm

"I'm sorry." Morgue nodded solemnly. "I know compared to yours my life seems like a piece of cake, and really I can't complain about much but we're both messed up in our own ways. I'd be happy to be of service to you whenever I can." Trever didn't seem like the type to just talk about his feelings, but Morgue wanted to offer to help the man in anyway. Even if just experimenting on him helped the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: