Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Me Tender

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

Love Me Tender - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Augustus nodded his head, this was something he knew very well but he never dwelled on it. "I love people. If they have to be mean to me to make themselves feel better then thats alright, im all fr ohelping." He nodded his head, lightly tugging at the buttons on his flannel shirt. "I don't mind." This is why when Jasey Pierce and Shannon Vanarnam would be cruel to him, he simply smiled and brushed it off.
Speaking of Jasey, he was making fun of Augustus at that very moment.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Mika quirked a smile at Augustus. He enjoyed that quality. Augustus was picked on a lot, he could tell, but it seemed like it didn't bother him. He was still so sweet.
He glanced over at Jasey giggling at Augustus, Shannon right by his side. His smile turned into a frown, his brows furrowing.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Augustus looked over too, smiling his half smile at them and waving a friendly hand, only inciting more giggles from the beauty queens.
"Hey carrot top! What was Elvis's last great hit?" Jasey called, his smile radiant as Augustus opened his mouth to tell them all about Elvis's last song, but before he could, Shannon answered it for him. "The bathroom floor, maybe?" They referred to Elvis Presley's tragic death, and being found on the bathroom floor. Augustus's mouth moved, his cheeks heating up in a blush. He was frustrated, even more so that they cackled like hyena's, but it never came to his face. His smile was steady, as though he did not mind that the boys had just insulted someone who had inspired him so much.
He absolutely loved Elvis.
"Well...Ladies I was going to say," The Mock-Elvis voiced boy started only to once more be cut off by Jasey.
"Please don't! Your voice is almost as sickening as your hair!"
Augustus nodded his head, his lips still quirked upwards.
"Yes Ma'me!"

Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Mika's frown only deepened as the two of them cackled with amusement at their jokes. He wanted to say something... For once, he wished he was that type of person that could stand up and make the two boys shut their mouths. But he never had been and never would be that outgoing. So he could do nothing but sit there with his headphones, holding Augustus's hand a bit tighter.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:50 pm

Augustus had quieted down, his hand combing through his hair in a way that seemed normal, yet it was obvious he was trying to hide the red by keeping his hand buried in the soft locks.
"Ya look like a sponsor child for Wendy's! And you could be Raggedy Anne's first cousin!" The chimed to the boy, trying to get some reaction out of him that he just would not give. Instead he continued to smile at them, laughing at his own expense.
If it made them feel better.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:34 pm

"I like your hair." Mika winked at Augustus, though his eyes shown with concern. He wished he could do something to help.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:38 pm

"Thank you Dreadlock momma!" He smiled over to Mika, trying to pretend like Jasey and Shannon were not still snickering at him.
"Even dread locks looks better than your fugly red hair!"
Augustus glanced over, for the first time the smile slipped from his face.
"Please ladies, lets not talk about dread lock momma."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:44 pm

Mika frowned, but not at the fact that he had been brought up now, but about Augustus still being picked on. He finally looked up at Jasey and Shannon.
"I wouldn't be talking with that wig." He spoke to Shannon. "It almost looks cheaper than your friend there." He nodded towards Jasey. He didn't like hurting others, like Augustus, but his hope was that they would stop focusing on Augustus, and start with him instead.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:52 pm

"Your in no position to talk about a cheap friend." Jasey snapped, irritated now that Mika had insulted him back. "Your sitting over there with the trashiest version of the king I have ever seen. Cheap is not the word for him, he is down right tacky." The boy was only getting started. "And was I talking to you in the first place, miss thang?" The boys fingers snapped as he moved his hand in front of his face "I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:57 pm

"No you weren't talking to me. You were making fun of the only person in here who is too good to stoop to your level which I think is cowardly. Go pick on someone who will fight back." He folded his arms across his chest like he often did when he got uncomfortable, as if shielding himself.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:05 pm

"Like yourself? And whats the fun of that, its nice to try and get a rise out of the Elvis-WannaBe." Jasey watched the other closely, his eyes narrowing as Augustus raised his hands as if trying to get both boys to stop.
"Ladies, Ladies, please!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:16 pm

Mika nodded, taking a step towards Augustus and taking his hand.
"Want to go somewhere? Just not here?" He asked lightly. He didn't want Augustus to have to deal with the ridicule any longer. "Your room maybe?" Any room really. Just not in here.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:40 pm

"Sure hot momma." Augustus lead the way into his room. It was nor a very large room but it was styled with man posters of Elvis Presley on the walls. And what was not Elvis was something involving the Rolling Stones or Aerosmith. His bed, which he sat down on, was covered with read flannel sheets, pillows and a comforter. He kept an aging bear in the middle of his bed, that he took into his arms and held, smiling at Mika.
"You can sit hot momma!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm

Mika grinned at him, plopping down on the bed.
"I like it." He nodded appreciatively, glancing around at all the posters.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Augustus glanced around his room, a slight blush creeping up his cheeks.
"Thank ya!" He kept pictures of his mother and father on one of his dressers, even a photo of Shion and Dacey, even though Shion hated him with a passion.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:22 pm

Mika moved around, looking at the photographs.
"Family?" He questioned, glancing back at Augustus with a smile as he held up a picture of Augustus with Brynn and Briley.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:23 pm

"Yeah deadlock momma! That there is my momsies and my pop." He nodded his head as he thought of his parents. They were wonderful parents, and he could not get along without them.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:28 pm

"You close with them?" Mika questioned lightly as he took a seat beside Augustus, looking truly interested. He had always longed for a close family.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:32 pm

"Oh yeah! We are groovy! Without my momma I wouldn't be able to live! And my daddy is my hero!" He had always been a very family oriented person. he disliked being away from them and honestly believed as long they were together everything was okay.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:43 pm

"That's cool.." Mika smiled softly. "And these two?" He pointed to a pciture of Augustus, Dacey, and Shion.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:58 pm

"My brother mans!!". Augustus loved them both, even if Shion disliked him. "They're twins! Five years older than me.". He rambled on in his Elvis like way.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Mika nodded his head.
"So you have a pretty big family, huh?" He hummed lightly, sitting the picture down.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:01 pm

"I have more family than I can count! And im proud of them all foxy lady!" He loved all people, like he said. Even if he did not personally like them, he loved them all anyways.
It was simply how he was.
"You got any family?"
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:48 am

"Nah, it's just me." Mika gave a small smile. He would love to have a family like Augustus's. "I had a family til I was about seven. Now Killian is really the only thing I have." He shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:01 am

Augustus listened intently, wanting to know everything he could about Mika. "Well, im sure if you stick around you would become part of the family dread lock baby. We're wiggy!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Me Tender
Page 5 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next