Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Repetition and Time

Go down 
+6
Rhett Braxton
Kyndal Paxton
Misery Braxton
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
Augustus McDaniels
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm

"Manuel!" Augustus reached up, hugging onto his lover as he rode out his orgasm, his head thrown back in pleasure.

"Don' kill et!" Killian spurn around as if he were going to hit Luca for asking that of him. "Ah ah'm nowt gonna beh ah momma." No way in hell.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Manuel cried out in pleasure as his hips bucked, more and more of his sperm releasing into Augustus's passage before he collapsed, panting beside his lover.

"But... Killian..." Luca looked similar to a kicked puppy. He had expected Killian to be pissed at him but he had never accounted for the man wanting to kill their child.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:54 pm

Augustus immediately curled around his lover, needing to feel close to Manuel after they had made love. He always did this.

"Crocodile...Luca." Killian groaned softly, running his fingers through his soft black hair, always cropped short. "Ah don' want ah kid...Ah don' want ta beh pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:43 am

"I love you." Manuel murmured as he pressed his lover close to him.

"I know Killian and I'm sorry but... please. You can't kill it..." Luca shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:07 am

"I love you too Manuel, I love you so much sonetimes I feel like im drowning in it.". And he did but never in a bad way.

"Yah, ah can kill et.". He was not about to act like a pregnant person. He would not be all careful about what he did. He didn't even want this baby, why be precautious for it.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:30 pm

"I love you more than I've ever loved anything." Manuel sighed, kissing the boy softly.

"B-but I don't want you to. Please?" Luca took a step towards Killian. "I'm sorry for making you go through this and I know you don't want to but I do... I don't want it dead."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:01 pm

"Awh!" Even though that much was doubtful, Augustus could not be more happier than the man had thought to say something like that to him. It made his heart swell. "But not more than I love you."

"Ets nowt yar decision." Killian hated how Luca made his heart ache, his stomach twisting in dread. He did not want to have this baby, he had not wanted one period and now he was supposed to be the one carrying it? He wanted to tell his lover to f*ck off but he simply couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:51 pm

"I love you so much more." Manuel grinned, kissing his cheek softly.

"Not even partly?" Luca's face fell. "I know it's your decision overall but... I... I was hoping you would take mine into consideration too..."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:27 pm

"Lies! You could never love anything the way I love you!". Augustus giggled softly, hands pushing at Manuel playfully. Yes he was in lovs, it was wonderful.

Killian couldn't help himself. He actually stopped to look at Luca, his eyes shining with hesitation but he has stopped. He is giving Luca one chance to state his case, one chance to stop Killian for letting this baby go.
"Persudeh meh then, crocodile"
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:45 pm

"Oh yes I could." Manuel grinned, letting his fingers move across the boy's ribcage gently, tickling him.

Luca let his hand grasp Killian's as he began to speak.
"I-I don't know where to even begin or what I should say..." He drug a hand through his hair. "I never was really waiting for a child, I thought we weren't committed enough to have one yet. I mean, I love you, but we're not married or anything... not planning on it. But... now that it's here I don't think I've ever wanted anything more. I mean... I might not be the best dad but I'm willing to try... that's all I can do. My daddy worked so hard, raised me by himself... I almost died when I was little, I was premature. And he made sure they saved me... and then he raised me all by himself and made sure I had the best life possible. There's no reason I can't do the same for my baby. I mean, I'm not even going to have to do it alone... there's no reason to kill it..." He sighed heavily. "I can't bring myself to let it be killed. So many parents have kept their kids even when there were so many reasons they had to get rid of it. We don't have any reason... we could have a perfectly normal life with a kid. We make an alright amount of money... we love each other... we can care for a baby. And I never thought I did but I'm realizing I want that... someone to carry on our legacy.. I want a baby with you Killian. I want to watch you mother my child. I want it so bad. I want to have a baby. I want to teach it about life, I want to watch it grow, I want to help it through problems when it gets older, I want to witness it's first heartbreak, I want to walk it down the aisle if I have to when it's older. I want to be a daddy more than I ever thought I did and the thought of losing that opportunity scares me shitless Killian. Please... just don't kill it. For me?"
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:45 pm

Killian took a deep breath, his eye brows drawn in irritation. "Yar soh f*ckin' slick, ya know thah crocodile? Ya probableh planned ta ruin mah life all along. Ah babeh, yar guiltin' meh inta carryin ah babeh." He shook his head, he was not a mothering type, that child would have a mother, more like two fathers. "Ya tried ta steal mah wallet, got meh ta fall en love with ya, now ya want meh to give birth. Yar ah real piece of work." He shook his head, though how could he truly be angry with Luca? A man who does not fight for what he wants, deserves what he gets. Luca seemed as though he was willing to fight Killian over this baby, so maybe he deserved it. Maybe he should give this baby to his lover...
"Ah don' want ta ave' ah bastard. Thah es what et'll beh. Ah cannot bring ah kid inta thes world knowin' thah it migh' ave ta grow up dealing with that. Ah hate mah parents aren't tagether, it would beh nice ta see em tagether, but their nowt. Meh an you, were nowt married, weh don' ave' ta beh tagether. What if weh ave thes child, an then weh break up? Et could hurt et. An ah'm nowt mother material, ya know thah good an well fer yarself. What will ah doh when et needs meh ta mother et an ah don' know what ta doh with et? Ah ah'm nowt ah fit parent." Not because he couldn't be though, but because he simply did not want to be. He could always have the kid and leave, let Luca have it.
He didn't know what to do.
How could he ever think that he would be able to walk away from Luca? Truth was, he wanted to marry the man. Maybe not now, but he did.
"Ah love ya....Ya can ave et." He sighed softly.
"Ah want mah daddeh." He nodded, it seemed out of no where but his father always knew how to handle him, even if Barry himself was unaware of that. "Ah want mah daddeh..."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:08 am

"Then marry me." Luca spoke simply. "I don't want you to think I'm just doing it because of the baby, I've been thinking about it for a while. I even have a ring at home. I was just scared because I didn't think you'd want to commit and if you said no I was scared you would leave me because I would have frightened you off but I want to Killian. I want to be with you forever and I can't let you kill this baby but I don't want you to leave me either. I want to raise this baby either and if you don't know how, hell I'll try to mother it. I'll try anything if you will just have this baby with me, we'll raise it together. Neither of us know what the hell we're doing but we'll never figure it out if we don't just learn along the way. Please Killian..." Luca grasped the boy's hand tightly. He knew he was rambling but he was so nervous and it definitely showed.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:18 am

Marriage.
There it was.
Words that Killian had always shied away from, words that when brought up, had Killian Murdock back reeling. Marriage would mean he had to commit to Luca, had to be his and only his...And...And..
And strangely enough, Killian didn't mind that.
Of course he could not help his flirtatious ways, it was part of who he was, but he didn't mind not touching, he didn't mind only being intimate with Luca. His crocodile was the only thing constant in his life, the only thing he always knew he could fall back on.
The only person he would trust with his life.
"Crocodile....Luca." He cleared his throat. He was standing there, one hand holding Luca's and the other simply at his side, curling into a fist as he tried to work out everything in his head. "Ya know if weh keep et there es no turnin' back..." Of course he didn't want Luca to marry him because of the child. He had learned that babies effect relationships. If he killed this one, he could only imagine what Luca would do.
Luca would leave him.
Just like his father had left his mother.
And he would be without his crocodile, and he could not bare that.
"Ah'll ave' yar babeh." He didn't know what else to say, as though nothing else could even begin to work its way into his head.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:24 am

"Thank you." Luca's voice was barely a whisper as he threw his arms around the man's neck, pressing him close. "I know there's no turning back. I don't want to turn back..."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:33 am

Killian's arms curled around Luca's waist, hugging him there, keeping him close to his chest. Luca always smelled so nice, some cologne he had that Killian had bought him long ago. He wore it often, if only because Killian enjoyed it.
"Yar welcome love..." He mumbled begrudgingly, his chin resting on the mans shoulders. He didn't want to lose Luca. He didn't want Luca to drop him because of the loss of this child.
He had no choice.
Might as well get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:48 am

"I promise I'll make it okay..." He whispered softly in Killian's ear, holding him close. "I'll be here for you every step of the way. I'm sorry for getting you pregnant and I wish I could chance it for you but I can't."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:53 am

"Ya don' ave' ta make et okay fer meh Love, ah'm nowt weak." He could do this, he was sure of it. "Ah'm nowt some submissive bottom ya ave' ta worreh about." He never would be, he had been independent his entire life and he could not allow anything to change that. He knew though, if he needed anything, he had Luca. He hoped he would always have Luca.
"Would ya leave meh if ah killed et?" He was truly curious about it, of course he did not expect a certain answer. He excepted Luca to say something about how he didn't know how killing it would effect him, he doubted his father had known at the time that the death of his baby would drive him to leave his mother.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:38 am

"I... I don't think I could leave you over it. Sure, I'd be hurt but I guess I wouldn't really know how I'd react unless you actually did it.." Luca sighed, leaning in closer to his lover. "But thank you Killian... Thank you so much." He pressed a kiss to the man's lips.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Killian wrapped a strong arm around Luca's waist, pressing him close. Of course he didn't want the kid, but he was having it for his lover. Not because he was afraid of Luca leaving him. He hoped Luca would love him even if thst happened.
"Course love, ya ad better thank meh."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:51 pm

Luca kissed the man's lips softly, running his finger's through his lover's hair.
"We're going to be good parents..." He just knew it.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:15 pm

"Yar gonnah beh ah good father, ah'm gonna ruin et.". Killian smirked as he lightly pinched Luca's butt. "Et'll beh fun ta see how ah scar et.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:19 pm

"You'll be good to it." Luca chuckled softly, shaking his head. "You'll be a great baby momma." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Killian scowled lightly, obviously against the thought of him mothering anything. He stepped into his mothers special room, laying down on the special table. He was still fevered, still ill and very much in a bad mood being he has to keep this little brat inside of him.
"Ah'll kill et." Killian didn't want to be alone with it, be truly might kill it. Not on purpose either. "Ya need ta take care of et, ya never know what ah migh' do ta et." He glanced around the room, whining at his mother rather pitifully.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:41 pm

"Of course I'll take care of it." Luca sighed softly, stroking Killian's hair. He hoped his lover would be a good mother though.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Killian would try but he was simply not the mothering kind so there was no tellings how he would be with this child.
Trever reached out, gently stroking his son's cheek.
"So..No abortion?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Repetition and Time
Page 17 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next