Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  Empty
PostSubject: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:17 am

It was dawn, dew was still on the grass, but Law was outside anyways.  He had made a fire, and by now he stood beside the flames.  Lately he hadn't been feeling well, but of course he had passed it off as a cold, or maybe he was missing Eustass more than usual.  But his symptoms had simply continued to get worse and worse until finally he had broken down and given himself a series of tests. The results had confirmed his worst fears.  Lung Cancer. Stage four. He didn't even expect to live three more months. He would be dead by age twenty five. And he absolutely couldn't stand it.  He realized it was probably his own fault, his prolonged cigarette usage, not taking care of himself after losing Eustass.  But none of that mattered.  Death didn't even matter.  All Law had on his mind while staring into the fire was Dallas, and how the man had always managed to ignite his skin with the simplest of touches. Dallas, who had finally started to smile more, acted like he was slowly getting over Vince.  Dallas, who Law could not fathom leaving behind.
Dallas.
Everything came back to his lover, and Law had absolutely no clue how he was supposed to break this to the man.  What was Dallas going to do?  Demand treatment? Start acting as though he were some fragile sick thing?  No.  Law couldn't handle that, not in spite of everything else. This is why he held his test results crumpled tightly in his hand.  He took a moment, allowing the first rays of sunlight to filter through the trees and warm his face, before slowly unclenching his hand and allowing his results to drop into the flames.  He watched, almost in a trance as the fire ate away the proof of his sickness.  
If only it was that simple to get rid of. 
He had no clue how long he would be able to hide.  He lived in a home with several other wolves, it was only a matter of time before they began to smell it on him.  But until then...Law wanted normalcy.  He didn't want to go through treatment and lose his hair, get so weak that waking was a chore.  And Dallas....The man would undoubtedly hold back with him, think of him as weak and sickly.
The very thought was vile enough to make Law spit, the disgust clear on his face.  He needed a game plan, but he had absolutely no idea what to do, where to start. Should he stop smoking? Would it be too suspicious? Was there anyone he could confide in?  The wolf looked to the sky for answers, finding nothing but the clouds in response. 
With a tired curse, he stomped his fire out and headed back to the home, not wanting Dallas to wake without him. Law dropped his jacket once inside his lovers bedroom, shucking his pants and crawling into bed with the man.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:35 am

Dallas grumbled softly as the mattress shifting with Law's weight woke him. He only tugged the man closer into his chest, face pressing into the crook of the man's neck.
"Why are you moving? It's too damn early." It was a soft grunt, Dallas not having the effort to even open his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:57 am

"M'not moving, oui.  Just go back to sleep."  Law murmured softly, a finger trailing down the mans jawline.  He was certain no sleep would come to him, so what better way to spend his time than in bed with Dallas?  Now, with his mortality looming over head, these moments seemed more precious.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:05 am

"I was sleeping until you damn moved." Dallas whined lowly now, blinking an eye open and giving a soft smile at seeing Law's face even though he had previously been annoyed. Seeing Law first thing in the morning's always managed to put him in a decent mood for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:09 am

"Alright, fuckpants, I admit I moved, oui." Law couldn't help but smile back at him, despite everything he had weighing on his mind. Dallas had given him life again, made him feel things that not even Eustass had managed. "What're you going to do about it?" The man leaned up, allowing their noses to brush.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:14 am

"I could make you be still." Dallas informed, eyes trailing over to his shirt lying on the floor which could make a nice restraint. "Or," he continued after a moment, "you could just beg me for forgiveness and quit moving and we could stay right here until noon." He smirked slyly, hands taking Law by the hips and pulling him in closer.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:24 am

"Tsk."  Law couldn't help but smirk tiredly back at the man, amused after following his gaze over to the shirt.  Really, it sounded tempting to be intimate with Dallas, maybe let off some stress, but he found he was exhausted in a way that left his body aching for the warmth the man's arms provided. "I don't apologize to fuckboys, oui. But we can still lie here, and i'll be still."  Regardless of what he said, Law found himself wiggling further onto Dallas's chest, laying so that he could feel the man's heart beating beneath his cheek. "If you go for the shirt, i'll make you eat it."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:27 am

"You're only making it more tempting. You know I like when you get frisky." Dallas's words sounded playful, but he was yawning while he spoke them, eyes already slipping back shut as he hugged Law closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:42 am

"And I like it when you shut the hell up and sleep."  Law watched the man closely, trying to make himself comfortable enough to maybe join the man in sleep. But minutes later he found his chest heating up, aching as the need to cough came over him. Law tried to swallow it back, fight it off until his eyes were watering from the effort. "'M goin' for a cigarette, oui."  Law rasped softly, quickly untangling himself from Dallas and making his way out the door.  The coughs had hit him before he was outside, wracking his chest so hard he had to pause on the stairway to steady himself. By the time he made it to the porch, he had spatters of blood coating his hand.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:46 am

Dallas had groaned in protest at the man leaving him but once he heard the hacking coming from the man, thankful for his heightened sense, he forced himself out of bed and to the porch. He didn't notice the blood, leaning against the doorway as he watched the man.
"All your damn cigarettes catching up to you?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:07 am

"Nah, I think it's you finally taking a toll on me, oui."  Law turned to give the man a tight smile, afraid blood may linger on his teeth. "Keeping up with your shit takes a lot of work. Guess i'm just getting old." The man cursed himself, having been determined not to wake Dallas up.  And now that the man was down here, he expected a cigarette.
And so Law plucked his pack from the railing of the porch, lit up, and decided that if he were to quit, it would indeed we a dead give away. The man took a puff from his cigarette, exhaling slowly through his nose in an effort not to cough.  "Speaking of your shit, how are you today? You look like hell." Law, of course wanted the attention off of himself, but even more so he worried about Dallas and how the man's body was being wore down.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:10 am

"I'm fine, as always." Dallas shrugged at his lover. "Only thing bothering me is my nose." He paused for a moment before finishing his statement. "It's getting sick of smelling your damn smoke all the time." It was just their usual banter back and forth and Dallas saw nothing unusual about the morning.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:19 am

"Yeah, well, you had better get used to it, oui. I don't plan on going anywhere for a long ass time." The words were said almost bitterly, but Law waved the man off with an obscene gesture, sending a smile in his lovers direction. "Besides, how could I leave, oui? Your stupid ass would fall to shambles." He was asking seriously, but of course Dallas couldn't know how serious it really was.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:26 am

"True." Dallas nodded in agreement. "I guess I'll just have to deal with your stench until you damn quit." With that, he slipped inside to get himself a beer. They both had their addictions.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:44 am

While Dallas was gone, Law pondered more on what he was going to do. He needed a way to keep Dallas not only functioning, but living a happy life after he died.  But how was he going to do that? Dallas had made it clear that aside from himself, his mate was the only other person he had ever been happy with.  But Vince was settled with two children, how could Law possibly talk him out of that? The man was brooding by the time Dallas made it back. "When's the last time you spoke to Vince, oui?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:47 am

"What does that matter?" Dallas questioned, half of the bottle already gone by the time he returned. It was clearly a sensitive topic for him and he was reluctant to answer. "The last day I went over there to try and get him to reconsider and he showed me the restraining order." He informed. "Couple years before I met you."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:01 am

"Don't say that like I don't have any business asking about it, assclown." Law couldn't rightly find a reason for it to matter at this point, not one that would work as a solid lie for his actual reasoning."I was just wanting to know, I mean, shit....He is your mate, Dallas. You would be happy with him, oui. I want that for you." Of course, this went against everything Law had been saying, but he could always pass it off as a sudden change of heart. "The healthiest thing for werewolves is to be with there mates. I was just thinking and shit."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:11 am

"Don't start that shit now, you know being with him isn't a damn option." Dallas grunted, taking a rather long chug of his drink as if he thought it would relieve him of the pain of thinking of Vince immediately. "I've just gotten used to your ass anyways."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:18 am

"Yeah, thats the fucking point, oui. You've gotten used to me." Law couldn't believe he was trying to sabotage himself.  The idea was good though.  If Dallas had Vince back, he wouldn't be as hurt when the cancer finally did kill him. "And you haven't tried in a while, who knows? Maybe you would get lucky. It was just a thought"   He would have to talk Dallas into getting sober though, remembering when the man told him the drinking had been a big root of his and Vince's problems.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:28 am

"Can't you just stop?" Dallas snapped finally, grip so tight on the bottle it threatened to shatter under the pressure. "I don't want to fucking talk about it, alright?" He had averted his gaze, the sore subject making him quite irritable.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:33 am

"What the fuck ever, oui."  Law had found what he wanted though.  Dallas obviously missed the boy if it was still such a tender subject. It gave him something to work with, at least. "If you don't want to talk, go your grouchy ass back into the house. It's not like I invited you out here." The stress of the situation had his shoulders aching, hunching him over in a way that was rare for the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:46 am

"God forbid I feel like talking to you. But whatever, if you'd rather leave bed with me for a cigarette, enjoy it." His tone was bitter as he stormed back inside, slamming the door behind him. A moment later and the sound of shattering glass could be heard followed by Dallas's cursing. He had indeed crushed the beer bottle in his grip.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:52 am

Law groaned softly, picking his head up at the sound of breaking glass. It only brought a wistful smile to his lips.  He would miss Dallas,oh god, he would miss him more than even Eustass. The terminal werewolf snuffed his cigarette out, flicking it into the yard before following Dallas inside. "See what happens when you're a douche?"  Law went to go get the man a towel, using it to gently clean the the mans hand of glass before dropping to clean the rest of the shards. "If you go to my work room, i'll fix your hand,oui."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:59 am

"I don't need you to fix my damn hand." Dallas grunted, as stubborn as a toddler when he got pissed. "I'll heal." Although it was true, his healing had been delayed lately. It was common for a wolf without their mate to lose strength and unfortunately, his healing seemed to be affected most.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:06 am

Maybe it was the stress of finding the cancer, or maybe he just wanted a fight.  Either way, Law found his fingers closing on the mans throat. He slammed Dallas back into the wall, snarling in irritation. "Look fuckhead, im not taking your shit today. You're going to fucking go to that damn room and let me fix your hand, oui." Law knocked their foreheads together gently. "You don't fucking want me to make you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next