Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:13 am

"You couldn't make me if you tried." Dallas spat in the man's face, a growling coming from the back of his throat. Though really, he was not as capable of fighting back as he normally would have been, his injured hand held to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:21 am

"Think so?" Law leaned back, taking a moment to brace himself before slamming their foreheads together again in the hopes of stunning the man.  With this done, he knelt enough to throw Dallas over one of his shoulders.  Of course it wasn't his best idea, his body was so tired that holding  himself up was a chore, and to add Dallas?  But he was managing it, ignoring the intense burn in his lungs as he made his way up the stairs. Once to his room, he sat his lover down on the table.  He doubled over, having to take a moment and catch his breath, not liking the rattling he could hear in his chest. He felt as though he had never been so out of breath in his life.  And what's worse?  He could feel a steady stream of warmth dribbling from his nose, blood from his straining so hard to carry his lover. "See there? Headbutting your ass gave me a nose bleed, oui!'  Law passed it off, moving to find paper to plug his nose with before going to work on Dallas's hands.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:24 am

"Well maybe you should find some move other than a fucking headbutt!" Dallas groaned, his head still spinning as his lover worked on his hand. "I'm about damn sick of your fucking headbutts. As if I haven't destroyed enough brain cells."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:32 am

"I am forced to agree with you on that."  Law managed a crooked grin. "We need to preserve as many brain cells as we can." He crooned softly, something he had only ever done for Eustass, as he finished bandaging the mans hands. "Need an ice packet for your head? "  He had noticed the mans weakened state, understood what he was going through.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:36 am

"No, I'm not a damn pansy and I don't know when you started treating me like one." Dallas groaned as he stood up. "Take care of your nose bleed, I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 2:46 pm

Law grunted at the man, eye twitching in irritation. "I know your not a fucking pansy, but you whine like a fucking bitch, oui. Guess I got confused."  The man muttered grouchily, reaching for more tissue for his nose. He had fallen in love with Dallas somewhere in between their violent fights and passionate sex. It had become instinct to try and care for the man, being Dallas did such a shitty job taking care of himself.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:02 pm

Even in his anger, Dallas was concerned for his lover. He reached out and let a hand rest on the man's cheek, brows furrowed as he examined the damage.
"You need to stop with the headbutts." He informed. "You're going to really hurt yourself."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:11 pm

"I'll stop when one of us are dead, oui." Law shot back, sporting a faint smirk as he  tipped his head back.  Being a werewolf it didn't take long for the blood to stop, leaving him to only wash his face. "You just deserve a good headbutt sometimes." The mans smile grew. "Or really, you need a good ass whipping." His hands wound around Dallas's waist, pressing the man back up against his work table. "I think I can handle that. Do you?" He was teasing, his thumbs massaging soothing circles into the mans hips.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:23 pm

"I think you're the one that needs a damn ass whipping." Dallas murmured lightly as his arms found their way around Law's shoulders, pulling him in closer. "I'm still pissed at you for leaving me in bed to go smoke." He grunted softly.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:35 pm

"You'll get over it." Law's chin rested on Dallas's shoulder, his fingers having moved around to rub the mans back. "But im always up for making a little wager, oui."  Law pulled back, just enough so that he could look Dallas in the eyes. "I'll stop smoking. But you'll have to get sober."  He wore a lopsided grin, certain this was going to blow up in his face.  He knew how Dallas was when it came to his booze.  The man hadn't quit for his mate, what hope did Law have of talking him into stopping now? For him?
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:45 pm

"Aw man, that's a tough one." Dallas sighed, rubbing the back of his neck as he thought this over. "I can't promise I'll be able to do it but I'm going to try alright? But if I catch you with a cigarette, I'm getting wasted." He smirked softly as he leaned in to embrace his lover. It was true, he hadn't quit even for Vince. But Law was... different. Dallas spent a lot of nights worrying about his lover's smoking and what could happen to him. Of course, he didn't realize that his worst fear had already been realized; Law was already sick. But he thought by doing this he was truly going to help, prevent his lover from dying on him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 3:58 pm

Law reached into his pocket, an almost silly grin on his face. Maybe it wasn't going to make a difference for him anymore, but it would help Dallas's health. Plus, Law couldn't remember ever feeling so loved. It was like sitting on top of the world, having Dallas agree to try for him, something he hadn't been willing to do for Vince. The man pulled out his last pack of Marlboro Reds, pressing the package into Dallas's hand. "You wont find me with another one, oui."  The smile wouldn't leave his face. "Fuck. I feel like you need to be rewarded." Law couldn't help himself.  With the shit storm he had endured in the past hours, this was the best possible news he could have received. Dallas loved him. Dallas was going to try for him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:09 pm

Dallas couldn't help but smile back at him. He couldn't remember ever smiling this large for this long, but Law's grin as contagious.
"Wait until I actually go a couple days without drinking before you reward me." He chuckled. "And I expect my reward to be pretty damn good." He spoke suggestively, taking Law's hips and bringing them in closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:21 pm

"Hah, isn't it always, oui?" Law pressed back against his lover, pressing his lips down the mans jawline. "To tell you the truth, fuckhead, im just happy you agreed to try and shit. It means a lot to me." The man knew better than to get sentimental, but he still wanted Dallas to have an inkling to how gifted he felt.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:28 pm

"Yeah, well if it means you not getting lung cancer it'll be worth it." Dallas chuckled lightly as if it were a joke, unaware of how his words would sound to his lover.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:43 pm

Law's smile dropped from his face, the blood draining from his cheeks and leaving him pale as the mans words washed over him. Dallas was doing this in hopes of keeping him healthy. The thought made Law ill, leaving him feeling hollow and even worse than the initial diagnosis had.  He was sick. He was lying about it. He understood that this was not fair, but their relationship had never been fair. He could only pray that Dallas would understand, would forgive him. "Yeah...Just what I was thinking, oui." He was grasping at straws, trying to find something to say that would switch the subject. "But my main concern was your liver. Im sure your corroding it with all that alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:06 pm

"Probably." Dallas chuckled, nodding in agreement as he patted a hand against the spot where his liver was. "But it's still working alright for now. Maybe quitting drinking will save it." He smiled softly, leaning in to press his lips against Law's jaw. "I miss when I hated you. I can't stay made at you for even a damn hour nowadays."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:16 pm

"I don't. I like us. I sleep better with you around, oui."  He had been unable to sleep at all after the loss of Eustass, and even now, it was impossible if he didn't have his hands on Dallas. He could never feel safe enough to sleep other wise. "Besides, Loving you has made me a happier person."  Law sighed almost wistfully. "Don't get me wrong, I still want to curb stomp your ass sometimes, but I like getting the other moments, too."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:20 pm

Dallas couldn't help but sigh, nodding in agreement as he smiled at his lover tiredly.
"I guess loving you has made me not a total piece of shit anymore. And I'm not such a miserable bastard all the time." He smirked. "I bet most of the pack would thank you for fixing me." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:37 pm

" You were a fucking drunken prick. No one can deny that, oui." It was good to see Dallas smiling though, something that had been rare when they first met. "But shits getting better all the time. You might be a grouchy bitch, but I think you're happy."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:44 pm

"I am." Dallas grinned, capturing the man's lips in a sloppy kiss. "I love your irritating ass."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:12 pm

In the following month, Law began to notice the cancer effecting his body.  He bruised easier, bled longer.  His coughs were normally wet with blood, and his chest ached constantly.  He was doing his best to pass everything off though, always finding some sort of excuse.  He hadn't smoked a cigarette since the day he diagnosed himself, but he didn't miss them.  They only proved to remind him of his shortened time with Dallas. Currently most of the pack was gathered at the home, simply spending time together around the house.  Law had been trying to steer clear of them though, afraid of the more experienced wolves catching the scent of sickness on him. This had him sitting next to the human hunter, watching his pack in silence as hr wondered how many more he would get to attend.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:18 pm

Bane rarely paid attention to most of the wolves around here except Danny. But Danny was over talking to Jesse and this left Bane to observe the rest of the people here. He couldn't remember speaking to Law personally but he knew the man's name and he didn't have to be a wolf to notice he seemed... off.
"What's the matter with you?" Bane questioned after a moment, not sure why he cared, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:26 pm

Law glanced over at the boy, rather surprised to hear him speak. "Oh, it talks, oui? Could have fooled me."  The wolf by passed his question, resting his chin in the palm of his hand. He hadn't expected Bane to bother speaking to him. The boy seemed to stay clear of the pack aside from Danny and Ace. "Where is your seeing eye mate?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:32 pm

"Over with Jesse." Bane simply shrugged. "You ignored the question." He pointed out. "You look off. I can't tell if you're depressed or something is physically wrong but you don't look right."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next