Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:26 am

"Awh shit, oui."  Law couldn't stand the pain in the mans voice, the heartbreak in his face.  He found himself reaching for Dallas, gripping his lover tightly and pulling the man flush against his chest. "Dallas."  The name was said in a whisper as Law fell back onto the bed, forcing Dallas to fall on top of him. He held the man there against his chest, one of his hands gently combing through his lovers hair. "Would treatment make you happy, then?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:30 am

"You living would make me happy." Dallas murmured gently. "But treatment will keep me from kicking your ass for not telling me." He sighed as he clutched Law tight to his chest as if he thought if he didn't let go Law couldn't leave him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:39 am

"I don't know, but I think I want that ass whipping, right now, oui."  Law was completely serious, sitting up and gently shoving Dallas off of him. "Come on. Ill start treatment as soon as we're finished here."  He had all the equipment already in his medical room, he'd simply neglected to use it.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:46 am

"Are you insane? I can't really hurt you, dumbass." Dallas groaned, thinking of how rough he had been with his lover the past few months when he had been sick all the while. "I really wish you would have fucking told me."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:53 am

"This is fucking why I didn't tell you, oui!" Law snapped at the man, striking him once again in the face, hoping to get a rise out of his lover. "You're already treating me different, like im weak! We are losing the only fucking thing you ever liked about me." The doctor muttered angrily, almost dizzy from all the physical exertion.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:57 am

"Because you're dying, Law!" Dallas growled and this time he realized his eyes were indeed watering. "Because everything I fucking touch leaves and I'm sick of it and I'm trying to save this one!"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:33 pm

" Well we can fucking try, if it means that much to you, oui!" Law couldn't stand to see the glistening in his lovers eyes, reaching forward to gently cup the mans cheek. "Just don't start acting weird around me. I know its a fucked up thing to ask...But if I do go, I don't want your last memories of me to be tainted."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:41 pm

"They won't be but I can't help if I act a little different." Dallas sighed heavily. "I just... I'm not ready to lose you, Law." He paused before speaking again softly. "How long do you think you have?" Jesse had said it wasn't long but hadn't specified.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:53 pm

"A month and a half, maybe as of now." Law's arms were wrapped tightly around Dallas's waist, keeping the man pressed flush against his chest. "Treatment can prolong it, or shorten it, depending on how my body reacts to it, oui. " The man spoke with his lips brushing against Dallas's temple.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:09 pm

"It could shorten it?" Dallas's breath hitched in his throat. He was unsure if he wanted to chance it but they had to try, didn't they? "Do you... want to try treatment?" He questioned, fingertips gently running over the man's back.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:14 pm

"If I wanted to try treatment, I would have told you. I would have started the day I found out. Fuck knows my chances would have been better, oui. " Law's eyes were closed, his focus on the feeling of Dallas's fingers on his back. "But Im not ready to leave you. And I feel like you'll really fucking hate me if I don't at least try..."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:40 pm

"I don't know why you were so damn against it." Dallas growled softly. "So against just fucking living for me." He shook his head. "But I'd like you to start it now, I want a chance at least..."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:30 pm

"Don't fucking act like I want this, you mother fucker!" Law caught the man by his throat, shoving him back and up against the wall. His strength wasn't what it had been before the sickness set in, the slam he had been hoping to achieve being nothing more than a thud. "Do you not think I want to live with you? Fuck, Dallas. Im not really scared to die, but fucking leaving you is worse than losing Eustass!" The man snarled angrily, his jaws snapping in his lovers face. "I just know its terminal, and even if the treatment would prolong my life, I'd rather my time with you be short and sweet, with us fucking and fighting and damn loving."  Law gave a defeated sigh. "Not drawn out and miserable, oui."  But he didn't mind starting treatment at this point.  There was no stopping Dallas from worrying now, but at least this way he would be satisfied. "I'll start treatment today, fuck face."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:39 pm

"But you could have had so much longer, could have gave me time to prepare!" Dallas exclaimed. Now, hearing he could only have a little over a month with his lover, he was afraid to sleep, afraid to even blink for fear that when he opened his eyes Law would be gone. He didn't want to leave the man's side.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:52 pm

"Well, im giving you time now. Can't change what's already past." Law scowled at the situation, cursing himself while rubbing at the throbbing in his temples. "But you can't say the time we've had wasn't blissful, oui.  We wouldn't have even had that if I would have told you any sooner."  The man released his hold on Dallas's throat, growling softly as he stalked away from his lover.  The haggard doctor made his way to the home's little infirmary, going about the room to set up a bout of treatment.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 9:25 pm

Dallas followed after him, watching him intently. He watched Law begin setting himself up for treatment before he spoke.
"I love you, you know?" The words were softer than Dallas's voice ever usually got. He didn't proclaim his love too often and now he was already regretting it. He should have said it more while Law was around.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 9:34 pm

Law's movement's ceased immediately, his body rigid as Dallas's words settled over him. "Of course, I know that, fuck head." The doctor turned sharply, taking long strides over to Dallas, knocking their foreheads together gently. "Don't start worrying that I don't know, okay?  You just say it differently, oui."  The man managed one of his crooked grins. "And i've always fucking been satisfied with that. Me and you? We don't need to mate for me to know that you are my fuck head and that's what you were born to be. For fucking ever, Dallas." More than anything, Law didn't want Dallas to feel bad about the way they had spent their time together, because he had cherished every minute of it. "And don't count me out yet. I've been making that mistake.  But you have brought be back before, why not again, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 9:41 pm

"I know you say you like it and God knows I love the way we spend our time together but I..." Dallas swallowed hard before letting out a soft growl as if to reassure himself he was still manly even as there were tears in his eyes. "I feel like I was too busy fucking fighting with you to let you know you mean the damn world to me now." Hell, there was no world for him without Law. Law was all he had.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 9:50 pm

"Don't fucking be stupid, oui. I have always been jealous of Vince, but you have proved that im...Your world. I mean for fucks sake, your sober."  Law sighed softly, fingers curling around the back of Dallas's neck to pull him closer. "And you know, After Eustass I didn't think I had a place anymore, but I found home with you, shit for brains. We were so fucking broken, but look at us now? All patched up, oui."  Law chuckled softly, his fingers combing through Dallas's hair. "Im not stupid. I know you live to kick my ass. Same here. Doesn't take away from my knowing that im loved by you." The man pressed their lips together softly, something rare for them. "And you are fucking loved by me, too."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 9:56 pm

"I hope you don't expect me to stay sober if you... leave me." Dallas murmured against the man's lips, keeping the kiss gentle as a hand came up to caress the doctor's cheek. "
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:15 pm

"Hate to break it to you, but my dying wish is going to be for you to stay sober and try to get Vince back again. But thats only if I kick the bucket, oui."  Law didn't want Dallas to be left alone if he did pass.  This way at least he would have a chance at winning Vince back.  "Believe me, I'm not going to willingly let go of  you, Dallas. But don't leave me knowing that you are going to fall to shit if I do go."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:17 pm

"But I'm a damn wreck Law, you know that. You're the only thing holding me together." Dallas gave a feeble smile. "And don't hold your breath on the Vince thing." He didn't even know if he'd want him back.... could he go back after loving Law like he did?
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:25 pm

"Well, if you have to go to the Vince thing, I better not have any breath left in me to hold. Any time before that, and Vince is going down with me, oui." Law returned the mans smile, pleased to see that Dallas was at least trying for him. "I realize this is one hell of a shit storm, but we are going to get through this."  The man stepped back, going back over to finish setting the treatment up before taking a seat on his work table. Law tied a tourniquet around his upper arm, setting up the chemo through intravenous therapy.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:28 pm

"We better." It was all Dallas could say, watching the man go through his treatment with interest. His stomach was in knots as he murmured something that sounded like prayers under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:36 pm

Law picked his head up as he heard the man speaking, blinking as he realized what Dallas was doing. It took every ounce of will power he had in him not to start bawling then and there. "Come sit down or some shit, stop looking so lost, oui." The doctor swallowed thickly, leaning back on his table as he felt the medicine entering him.  The dizziness was instant, his stomach immediately in upheaval, but Law swallowed it all back, concentrating on Dallas to keep him calm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next