Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:49 pm

"I'm fine." Dallas shook his head but did move forward to grab Law's hand, noticing how the medicine had already affected him. "You'll be alright." He murmured softly, reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:00 pm

"Im shaving my head after this."  Law informed, not willing to respond to the mans words."Im not waiting for the shit to fall out on it's own,oui." He considered leaving his soul patch though, in the hopes that maybe it would be unaffected by the treatment. Afterwards, he wanted to kick Jesse's ass.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:07 pm

Dallas could only nod, afraid if he opened his mouth his voice would crack and threaten to show the emotions he was holding down.
He rested his forehead against his lover's shoulder as his hand rubbed over the man's back and he tried not to think of how he would have to watch Law die slowly.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:18 pm

Law finished his treatment, and as he promised he wobbled his way into the bathroom to shave his head, only calling for Dallas when he needed someone to finish the back. "What do you think? Sexy, right?"  Law in truth, looked sick.  He had deep bags under his eyes, more pronounced than usual with all the times he spent awake hacking. What was once tan skin now seemed dull and pale, only more noticeable with how hollow his cheeks were becoming. But the man was grinning crookedly while staring in the mirror, determined to stay strong for Dallas.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:21 pm

"Just as beautiful as ever." Dallas smirked, taking the razor from the man to finish off the back of his hair. "Maybe even sexier than before, I don't know if I can handle it." He would try to joke, like usual for Law. The man was right, they had to enjoy the time they had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.    Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cigarette smoke and Napalm clouds.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6