Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changes.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Changes.  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 4:55 pm

He claws at Carter's shoulder. The burn inside of him has already faded and now he just feels that beautiful aching fullness.
Carter rocks into him again. This time it causes Oleander's whole body to shudder, brings forth a string of stuttering profanity. For someone so beautiful, Ollie has a filthy mouth. The boy arches up now, thrilling in how deep Carter sinks, how hard he is. This time their hips meet, and the explosion of pleasure leave Oleander with darkness blurring the edge of his vision. There may have been stars too, but Ollie is to preoccupied to notice.
"Perfect like this." The boy clings to Carter's back, claws digging into tender flesh, creating ten deep puncture wounds. He can feel blood on his fingertips but he doesn't loosen his grip, he can't. He needs something to hold onto, to keep him from fading into this bliss entirely. Breaths burst out of him with every shove of the mans hips. His mouth has fallen open, it is taking every ounce of control he has not to scream. Everything is red hot and Carter's fingers are livewires. But it's the heat inside that will end him. Ollie feels as though his heart is going to detonate. Fangs sink into Carter's shoulder, inwardly Ollie apologizes for the copper on his tongue. He doesn't mean it. Can't stop it.

The alpha watches, waiting until Jett has settled down before slowly making his way over to take a seat beside the oven. He's in the boys line of sight, impossible to ignore. If Jett wants to keep looking over his cookies, he'll have to look at Eustass, too. The man's voice is soft when he speaks, bearing no resentment or anger.
"Jett, I don't believe you're being ridiculous. That's not what my tone was about. I just feel like Gally did do something, even if you say he didn't. I know he deserves it. He always does, somehow." One of his long legs is extended across the walkway. He uses it to gently nudge Jett's knee, hoping to get the boy to look at him, to let him know they were okay. "You don't have to justify being angry to me. I just wanted to know why. So I would better know how to help you. It might come as a shock, but I don't like seeing you upset." The mans stomach felt as though it were in shreds, his wolf clawing up to his ribs each time he felt Jett's distress. He'd watched pain flash across the boys face after mouthing off at him, and he had ached knowing that Jett was honestly sorry for it. Somehow that only made the hurt worse, knowing Jett thought enough of him to feel guilty for the tiniest slip. "Kid, you don't need to apologize for every little less than nice thing you say to me. Half the time I deserve it. The other half I look over it because I care about you." Eustass has developed a thick skin ever since Malakai and Oleander started experiencing adolescence. Malakai is rarely rude to him, but Oleander's favorite thing is seeing how many buttons his can push while still getting away with it. Jett's small bursts of anger is nothing he can't handle.
"Now, I think im going to call Boyd and tell him that he can come over for a few hours." Eustass shakes his head before Jett can even start to argue, a fond smile quirking his lips. "I'll supervise the entire time he is here. You two can stay in the living room. I'll be in the kitchen. That way you can have a little break to breathe without having to worry, okay? I wouldn't let anything bad happen to Boyd. He grew up here. His mom is my best friend." Eustass didn't mention how Vitaly might murder him in a slow and terrible way if he allowed Boyd to ever be hurt on his watch. He suspects Jett knows though, Vitaly isn't shy about his protective streak. Eustass doesn't blame him. He feels the same about his children, about Jett.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 6:50 pm

"Oh shit, Ollie." Carter's groans as he feels fangs sinking into his shoulder, claws dragging down his back. It hurts just enough to heighten his pleasure. He'd never known a little pain could feel so good. "I've never been in anything this tight. You're killing me." His voice is trembling, breaths coming out quick and heavy against Ollie's neck as he picks up the pace even more. Ollie's sounds are driving him to go even faster, harder, deeper. All he wants is to bring the boy to the edge, know that he's responsible for pleasing him. "I want you to say my name when you cum, hear me? I wanna hear it." He growls lowly in Oleander's ear, snapping his hips forward harshly as a hand slides down to wrap around the boy's aching erection trapped between their bodies. His other hand is gripping the boy's hip so tightly it's sure to bruise, claws sunk into the flesh there. Until today he'd forgotten what it felt like not to be on edge, holding back in fear of hurting someone. This was a much needed release in more than just a sexual way.

Jett can't help but smile softly when the man speaks about bringing Boyd over. He looks up at him finally then, scooting over to sit beside him instead of across, the warmth radiating from the oven relaxing him even more.
"Thank you, sir. I could really use seeing him right now. He's the only thing that keeps me from being mean." He smirked lightly over at the alpha. What he said was true. Boyd was the only thing that made him try not to be so harsh. He didn't want him to know how much of a bitch he truly was. He pulls out his phone and sends a text to his boyfriend, letting him know that Eustass says he could come over to visit for a while but he should still let his mom know before he comes so that they don't all get murdered. He looks back up at Eustass while he waits for a response. "And I do have to apologize. You're the only one I apologize to because you deserve it. You never deserve when I snap at you, you're normally just trying to help. I'm mean to everyone and I can't always help it but I can help what I do afterwards... so I like to let you know I didn't mean it." There's a pause where he looks back down at his lap, picks at his bloody cuticles some more. "Gally didn't really say anything up there, he was still acting like he was being nice. I just realized what he was up to finally. He's trying to get me to let my guard down so he can do something. He knows he can't do shit when I hate his guts so he's trying to make me like him. Then he has all the power again. I know it sounds like I'm crazy and paranoid but I'm serious. I know what he's doing. For a second I bought it but then I remembered that he's never nice, even when you're trying to be nice to him. I got pissed that I was being so stupid and believed it." He doesn't look back at the alpha, surprised he's actually let him know what had happened. Of course he didn't go into the details of what happened that first night or how embarrassed he'd been, but he told him the truth for the most part.
As they sit there, finally Jett hears two heartbeats heading over from next door. Shit, he should have known Vitaly would not let Boyd come over on a full moon without him.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 9:22 pm

Oleander sucks hickies into Carter's neck, one after the other, until the man has a trail of stark purple bruises cover his neck.  The skin there soon becomes cluttered, Ollie leaves only small patches of porcelain untouched. When he talks, his voice is a low whine whispered against Carter's collarbone. "I'll do whatever the fuck you want me to do, just keep going. God, don't stop.  Don't ever stop."  Oleander never slows. He is a flurry of movement, all grasping claws and scraping fangs.  Carter picks up the pace, forcing himself deeper, faster, so hard Oleander can't help but whimper. Fingers curl tight around his aching erection. The boy can feel himself wet with precome, knows that any moment now he wont be able to control it any longer. Carter forces out desperate howls with every thrust of strong hips and Oleander sobs into the mans neck, chest heaving with each erratic thump of his heart. Breath ghosts hot over his ear.  Words growled low and demanding send him spiraling over the edge, entirely body seizing as he chokes out the mans name, over and over as come spurts hot across his chest. Walls clenching almost impossibly tight around Carter as the man moves inside of him. Ollie wants to savor every second of this, wants to feel the moment he finally forces Carter to climax.

Eustass's shoulders finally relax as Jett scoots closer, relieved beyond words that he had managed to make some progress with the boy.  He catches Jett picking at his nails again, doesn't hesitate to reach out and carefully block the beta's hand. "Just so you know kid, i'm always trying to help.  I'm always on your side.  You don't have to worry about that, ya."  He couldn't bare the thought of Jett feeling as if Eustass were against him.  The alpha listens as Jett goes on to talk about Gally, immediately feeling the stress return with just the mention of the other beta's name. "Oh.  Well I don't put that past him I guess." A month or so before Eustass would have agreed completely, no doubt in his mind.  Malakai and Thatcher are the ones responsible for his slight change of heart.  By no means did Eustass like the boy, but he did have to admit that Gally is respectful to him.  The beta is kind to Malakai and down right protective of Thatcher.  Why?
Because they are nice to him.  The alpha doesn't like to acknowledge it but he knows the rest of them are never so kind.  What reason does Gally have to be nice?
What reason does Jett have to trust him?  It doesn't matter that Gally seems to have a softer side.  Eustass has never explicitly saw him show it for Jett, all aside from those few moments upstairs. The beta was only ever spiteful and cruel.  A few secretly bought groceries didn't change anything.  Eustass can't blame Jett for hating him right back.
"I don't understand your relationship with him but I don't think you were being stupid.  It's natural to want to make friends Jett.  Gally might not be the friend you are looking for, but you aren't stupid for trying.  It's admirable that you even went in there considering how he treats you." The alpha was reaching to curl an arm around Jett's shoulders when he heard two heartbeats headed towards his home.  Slowly his lips curled into a near blinding smile as he realizes Vitaly has decided to accompany Boyd over to the house. Thank god, he is in desperate need of someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 11:18 pm

Carter isn't sure he's ever came this hard. All it takes is hearing Ollie scream his name and those walls, constricting around him so tight it's almost painful. Then he's crying out his own mantra of Ollie's name combined with a string of profanities as he reaches his climax, filling the other wolf to the brim with his seed. Ollie's tight walls seem to keep drawing him back in and god, he never wants this to end. He never wants to have to stop fucking this gorgeous boy, never wants this warm heat to leave him. He keeps thrusting as Ollie milks him for all he's worth, only stopping when his hips burn and he can feel his release, warm and sticky, seeping out of the boy's entrance around him. Even then, he's reluctant to pull out, sure he could go another round if he got a few moments of rest. He eventually does withdraw though, collapsing onto the mattress beside Ollie, panting heavily. He's silent as he catches his breath, an arm sliding snug around the boy's waist.

Jett cringes as he hears a knock on the front door. Of course he's excited to see Boyd, it's all he's wanted all day. But seeing his lover's mother is never a pleasant experience. Vitaly does have a protective streak that he's not at all ashamed of. He also has very high standards for his son's lovers, standards that Jett apparently doesn't meet. And Vitaly is very happy to let him know this at every chance he gets, even if it's muttered in Russian under his breath because Boyd or Eustass is around.
"Protect me from Vitaly." Jett gives Eustass one last pleading look before heading to open the door. His heart skips a beat as he opens it to see Boyd's smiling face. Oh God, how he missed him. He forgets all about Vitaly momentarily, pulling his lover in for a deep kiss.
"Ahem." Vitaly hardly lets their lips meet before he gently tugs Boyd back. "Hi to you too, Jett."
"Hi, Mr. Odair." Jett sighs softly, still reaching out to take Boyd's hand and squeeze tightly, even if he's not allowed to have the kiss he's desiring.
"I'll let you two have some alone time but remember, I'll be right in the kitchen with Eustass. Keep the kissing to a minimum, I know how the full moon works." He'd kissed Bellamy on the full moon before, knew that it only took a little bit of excitement for his claws to be out. And Bellamy was much gentler and more experienced than Jett. If he saw a single claw mark on his son's gorgeous face, he would have to murder Jett right here and then both Boyd and Eustass would be mad at him. So it was better he warned them now not to kiss at all.
Jett's lips are pursed as he listens to the warning. He tries not to look too blatantly like he's rolling his eyes, for Boyd's sake, but it's definitely a difficult task.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Oleander slumps uselessly against the bed, struggling to catch his breath. He savors the last few erratic thrusts, a trembling hand coming to rest against Carter's hip. His thumb grazes a bruise, smears blood away from the wound as he caresses mottled skin. He did that, and he's damn proud of it. The only sound he makes is when Carter finally pulls out, just a tiny whine of disappointment as he's left feeling empty. Sticky everywhere, and boneless down to his core, it's the best he's felt in months.
"Oh my, Mr.Kensington. I didn't know you had it in you." Ollie purrs as he feels Carter's arm around his waist, scoots close enough to rest his cheek against the beta's shoulder. Lips brush the shell of Carter's ear, teeth nipping playfully as he reaches the lobe. "All teasing aside, you were amazing." Even if he never got to have this again in his life, it would be okay. This one time was so mind blowing it would be with him for years, always something to think back on.

Boyd was standing with one arm hooked through Vitaly's, keeping his mother tucked protectively into his side. Of course he knew it was pointless, Eustass's pack had never been aggressive enough to warrant fear, and even if they were, Vitaly was more than able to take care of himself. Boyd knew all of this, and it didn't matter. He did these things even walking down the street with his mother, always feeling the need to be so close he can stop anything before it has the chance to reach Vitaly.
He had begged to get them over on a full moon, flashing the dimple in his left cheek that's a mirror image of Bellamy's. It's his big gun, the thing he knows Vitaly can never say no to. Boyd rarely uses it to his advantage, only ever when Jett is concerned.
The boy is bouncing on the balls of his feet as they wait for the door to open, a bright and toothy grin splitting his face. Before Jett he'd never been so excited for anything, even the sting rays. Boyd always enjoyed life, but with Jett around his smile never fades. His cheeks are constantly aching, and he keeps smiling anyways, can't help it around Jett.
Boyd suddenly turns, lanky arms reaching out to gathering Vitaly against his chest. He hugs his mother tight, buries his face in the mans hair. His voice is soft when he speaks, sincere and grateful
"Hey momma, thank you for letting me come. I uh, I know you don't like Jett very much but he makes me really happy." Boyd loosens his hold, doesnt let go. He is smiling, bright as the sun. "So just, thank you. You're the greatest. I don't tell you enough." The boy turns as the door opens, lips parted as though he were going to greet Jett, innocently not expecting the kiss. He's stunned for a second as their mouths meet, melts into it despite the sudden shock to his system. When he says that Jett is like a drug to him, he damn well means it. Kissing the boy is reminiscent of taking a first hit after months of withdrawal, even though it's hardly been a day since they've seen each other. That never changes.
Boyd struggles not to whine as his mother pulls him back. It takes a second for him to realize exactly what had happened. He'd been so drunk off Jett's kiss, he forgot his mother was standing right there to witness it. The boy felt heat in his cheeks, entire body warm with embarrassment as he reaches to nervously rub the back of his neck, already stuttering out an apology.
"S-Sorry ma. That was uh, Im sorry." He is fidgeting with his hands, rubbing nervous palms against fading track marks. It's a relief when Eustass appears behind Jett, fixing Vitaly with a knowing smirk.
"Alright double 'o seven, why don't you come say hey to me and leave these kids alone." The alpha gently ruffles Jett's hair on his way through the door. He doesn't wait for Vitaly to come inside on his own, physically wrapping an arm around the Russian's slender waist and tugging him forward.
"I have real parenting problems happening right now, and I think Boyd and Jett both know the rules. They will be fine while you come talk me down from murder."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:12 pm

"You're one to talk, you were pretty amazing yourself." Carter chuckled, shuddering when Ollie's lips find his earlobe. "Careful or you'll have me ready to go again." He teased as he looked down at their bare bodies, eyes trailing over all the hickeys and claw marks. Some were already beginning to heal while others seemed to be taking their time. Carter didn't mind, even found that he enjoyed looking at them. He'd always felt that the more visible marks left after sex, the better it had been. Even Misery tended to leave angry red scratches down his back, he could only imagine what Ollie had done with those claws. As he's admiring the damage he'd done to Ollie's hip, caressing over deep puncture wounds, he catches sight of the gold wedding band sitting proudly on his ring finger.
And that's when it hits him.
Misery.
Oh holy shit, he's fucked up this time.
The guilt begins twisting his stomach immediately and he realizes he's done something he can never take back. But still... he doesn't know that he wants to leave this bed. He isn't sure he can let go right now, not after what he and Ollie had just shared.

The moment Boyd began nervously rubbing at his track marks, Jett was in motion. He was discreet about it but it was still clear what he was doing. There was concern in his eyes as he reached for the boy's hand, slowly tugging it away so he could take over, caressing over track marks with slender fingers. He took pleasure in knowing it had never failed in calming the boy down. He gives a grateful smile to Eustass for whisking the Russian away as he rests his head on Boyd's shoulder, eager to be close to him.
"Sorry." He murmurs to Boyd when Eustass has Vitaly distracted momentarily. "I was just excited to see you, I couldn't help myself." A sly smirk plays on his lips. He's apologizing because he does feel bad for making Vitaly upset, he knows Boyd hates that. But still, he can't regret the kiss. He could never regret kissing Boyd no matter where they were. It was worth it.

Vitaly can't help but smile at the only friend he's ever known apart from Bellamy. The alpha never fails to bring a smile to his face, even with his dumb nicknames and dad jokes.
"I guess I could come talk to you and leave them alone, if I must." He never cracks a smile but trusts Eustass will know he's only teasing after spending so many years with his dry sense of humor. He gives Jett one final warning glare as they head towards the kitchen. He might not be as big or scary looking as Eustass but he makes sure Jett is just as terrified of him as any of Malakai and Oleander's boyfriends are of the alpha, maybe even moreso. He's sure Jett knows that if he ever hurts Boyd, he's in for a slow and painful death. "So, what are these parenting issues you've got, big guy?" He smirks up at Eustass when they're finally alone in the kitchen. "I don't know if I'm the best to talk you down from murder though. Your brats are basically like mine too and you know I've still got a weapon room right next door."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 3:18 am

"You say that like its a bad thing." Oleander throws a leg over both of Carter's, effectively trapping the man against him. If Carter wanted to move, he'd have to make Ollie move first. "I don't plan on letting you out of here anytime soon." His lips have fallen to the sensitive space just below the mans ear, teeth scraping just enough to tease. Oleander was already thinking about round two when he noticed Carter's eyes had caught on something. The boy cranes his neck, just enough to see what's so interesting all of a sudden. He swallows back a huff as he notices the golden band, obviously the culprit of Carter's sudden change of mood. It's a risk, he knows. It doesn't stop him. Oleander reaches down and plucks the ring clean off Carter's finger, places it safely on the nightstand for the man to collect whenever he's ready.
"It's done now. There's no use in feeling guilty. That doesn't change anything. It just upsets you." Oleander talks as if he knows, an old soul in a teenagers body. "Let yourself have this, okay? When it's over you can go on with your life like it never happened if you need to. But don't ruin this. Not now." He could tell that Carter had needed this, that it had helped soothe the man through his first full moon. He's been so stressed lately, he deserves this moment of peace. Ollie thinks about Carter, because it's easier than thinking of himself and what he might do if the man were to leave now, how used he would feel.

It takes seconds for Boyd to relax under Jett's touch, shoulders dropping as the muscle unwind. He is grateful for the relief, one arm winding snug around the boy's waist. His hand finds the small of Jett's back, fingers spread wide as he pulls the beta that last inch forward. His lips are warm, brushing Jett's as he whispers.
"No, dont be sorry. I uh, I really enjoyed it." Fingers grasp fabric, as if to keep Jett from going anywhere. He hates to see Vitaly upset, but his mother didn't seem too bothered by it. At any rate, feeling Jett's mouth slot perfectly against his own had been worth it. "Don't ever be sorry for kisses. Im always thankful for them." Boyd tucks Jett's head under his chin, arms enveloping the boy completely. He can't even be bothered to move into the living room, content to stand in the doorway and merely hold Jett.
"Are you okay?" Boyd doesn't push or pry, but he knows the full moons are hard on his lover. It kills him to be away on the nights that Jett needs him the most. Before this he didn't know what it was to hate. Boyd knows now, because he resents every moment he's away from Jett under a full moon. He hates the rule that keeps him away, wants nothing more than to simply hold the boy until it was all over. Jett wont let anyone else do it. Without Boyd, he's all alone.

"Someone has to." Eustass falls into the nearest chair as though suddenly the exhaustion has finally caught up with him, shoulders slumping under the weight of all his stress. Where does he even begin?
"I don't know how else i'm going to handle this one." Murder was the most satisfying option, also the most impossible. He couldn't actually hurt either of them, no matter how much he might want to. Oleander is his child, and Carter is a walking disaster. Eustass had already spent enough time with his beta to know that Carter does not think things through. He probably forgot Misery even existed. Someone with money like that isnt used to consequence. Carter was going to learn though.
"My newest beta is married. He is also up in Oleander's bedroom right now and they are-" Eustass makes a noise of distress, unable to even say the words. He motions vaguely with his hand, hopes Vitaly will understand what he's getting at. "I had been going to break it up when I heard but Malakai stopped me. If not for him Oleander would probably hate my guts by now. I still don't know how im going to handle it ya."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 4:17 am

Carter's eyes follow his wedding ring over to the nightstand, lingering for only a moment before he turns back to face Ollie. For a moment, he says nothing. It seems as if he might just get right up and leave. But instead, he pecks the boy's lips gently.
"You're right, I know." He sighs, carding his fingers through long black locks. "I'm not leaving." He reassures, a hand gentle as it comes to caress the boy's cheek. He isn't sure he could leave even if he wanted to but he definitely does not want to. Not now and maybe not ever. "I should want to leave but I don't. I want to hold you." He doesn't want Ollie to think even for a moment that he was using him. Yes, this had definitely been a mental and physical release for him but only because he already trusted Ollie so much. He wasn't this comfortable with just anyone. It was only Ollie. Ollie was the one who made him feel this way, like he was at home even though they'd only just met a few weeks ago. It was amazing sex, yes, but it was already more than that. If it was just sex, Carter would be grabbing his wedding ring and running away, never stopping to look back.
But instead, he was lying here kissing Ollie and assuring him he was more than just a quick fuck.

Jett will never find words that explain how soothing Boyd's touch is to him, especially under the full moon. All it takes is that hand in the small of his back, pulling him in and every muscle in his body relaxes. He feels better than if he were to get a massage or spend the day in a spa. Boyd may be the former addict, but to Jett, he's the drug.
"I'm perfect now." He speaks honestly, lips quirking upwards into a rare genuine smile before he's leaning in for another kiss. "Thank you for coming. Having you here... it helps. Even if you did nothing but sit here with me, it would help." It's a big deal for Jett to admit just how much he needs Boyd, but he's doing it anyways in the hopes that Boyd realizes just what it means, realizes how he is loved. "I'm glad Eustass let you come. I was about to lose it by myself."

Vitaly grimaces as Eustass explains the situation to him. Just like the alpha, he can hardly bare to think of his babies being sexually active and Ollie is just as much his child as Boyd and Nikita. He breathes out a string of curses in Russian as he remembers seeing the well dressed man around Eustass's home lately.
"The pretty boy who always has that fancy red car parked car out front?" Vitaly had been curious about who owned the new car that looked worth more than his family's entire home. He'd asked about it and Nikky had angrily informed him of the new rich beta who Ollie was flirting with. Vitaly had always been close with Ollie, acting as a mother figure while Thatcher was gone. Since the issue with Nikita had started though, Ollie hadn't been over as often. Vitaly found himself wishing he would have made more of an effort to talk to him lately. Maybe then he could have talked him out of making a mistake this big, sleeping with a married man.
"Jesus, I guess your parent problems are worse than Boyd making googly eyes at the bitchy one out there."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 5:13 am

"I was just making sure. It would be a nasty blow to my ego if you ran off now." Oleander said it as though he were teasing, but there is more truth to those words than he cares to admit. It is dangerous to care about Carter, to have sex with him and crave alone time afterwards. Falling for this man could potentially ruin him, and yet Oleander does nothing to pull away. The boy only presses closer, tucks his head beneath Carter's chin. Exhaustion makes it impossible for him to control his face. He'd hate for Carter to see just how vulnerable he felt in this moment, how truly relieved he was to hear the man was going to stay.
"Nothing's stopping you from that, you know." Oleander somehow manages to wind his entire body around Carter, tangling their limbs to the point of no escape. "I don't ever want you to leave. I know you have to, but for right now lets just pretend you're here to stay."

Boyd tugs them into the living room, just far enough that he could fall back onto the couch and pull Jett down to rest comfortable and safe atop his chest. He doesn't fail to notice how important it is that the boy is admitting to needing him. The words set warmth radiating throughout his chest, as though a tiny sun has formed where his heart should be. Only Jett could ever make him feel so special.
"I smell cookies." He knows that Jett likes to bake, does it the most whenever he's stressed. "Did you and uh," Boyd dislikes Gally, borders on absolutely loathing him. The boy can't even bring himself to say his name. "Did you have a fight with Malakai's friend?" Of course he already knew. They were always fighting about something, somehow.

"Thats the one." Eustass's jaw is clenched as he thinks about it. He knows it's not all Carter's fault, but damnit he is supposed to be the adult here. Married or not, he should have known better.
The alpha inwardly curses himself. He should have known better, too. Even if Gally had been in Malakai's room first, the door was always cracked and he'd never caught the beta on his sons bed. Ollie had been flirting for weeks. Carter could only hold out for so long. Eustass should have been more careful under the full moon. Instead he'd gotten caught up with Jett, he'd been a little too trusting of his son.
Eustass manages a tired smirk, glad that at least Vitaly was here to share in his outrage.
"Jett might be a little bitchy, but never to Boyd. And he isn't married. You should count your blessings. Before you know it Boyd will be rebelling and doing sinful things with men who are married and older than him. Thats when the real crisis sets in."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 3:37 pm

Carter is still quite for a moment, running his fingers through platinum blonde hair as Ollie curls around him.
"Okay." He murmurs finally, leaning forward to drop a kiss into the boy's hair. "We can pretend, I like that." He lets himself smile then, deciding to do as Ollie suggested and enjoy this moment for what it's worth. He'd just had mindblowing sex with a beautiful boy who he liked a lot and for the first time in a month he was completely relaxed. He didn't want to ruin that. There was no going back now, the damage was done. The least he could do was enjoy it while it lasted. "So..." As he began to speak, he let himself hold onto Ollie tighter, savoring the way the boy had intertwined their bodies. His arm curled around Ollie's slim waist, tugging him forward so their chests were flush against each other. His other hand is trailing up and down the boy's spine, caressing gently. The other beta seemed to fit so well in his arms, he couldn't help but feel that it meant something. "I was really that good, huh?" He teased, wiggling his eyebrows. "For such an evil seductress, it seemed pretty easy to get you begging for me."

Jett looks confused for a moment before finally, he smiles. Boyd knew that smelling cookies meant he had a fight with Gally. He wasn't sure why, but Boyd paying enough attention to his habits to know that he stress baked warmed his entire body. He was so lucky to have this precious boy here with him, loving him.
"I see you've caught onto my baking habits. Don't I always have a fight with Malakai's friend?" He smirked softly, reaching out to stroke his lover's hair. "We did. It's not a big deal though." He didn't make it a habit to lie to Boyd but he couldn't possibly let the boy know that he'd been stupid enough to believe Gally was being nice, even for a second. "It's over. I shouldn't have to deal with him for the rest of the night and I've got you here with me now, so it's fine." He paused, just long enough to steal another quick kiss. "You can share the cookies with me though. I'll probably only give Eustass some. Maybe Ollie when he's done screwing the rich boy upstairs. So there will be plenty for us." He smiled up at Boyd, a rare genuine smile that he saves just for him.

Vitaly merely shakes his head at the alpha, smirking lightly.
"If Boyd ever finds himself with a married man twice his age, you can kiss my ass goodbye. I'd have a stroke before I could put a stop to it." He snorted. "Him being with anyone is almost enough to end my life. I had to take him to buy condoms the other day, Eustass. Condoms. It's like he's trying to kill me. I heard him trying to get Nikky to take him but I wasn't about to trust Nikky with a job like that, it's a miracle he hasn't knocked anyone up yet. So I took him myself to make sure he got good ones. No offense because I know you've practically adopted Jett but I'll be damned if that boy is going to carry my first grandbaby." It was only a matter of time with the way Boyd constantly seemed to be over at Eustass's home just to see the wolf. His baby was clearly in love and while Vitaly may not like it, he had to accept it for now. "Anyways, good luck dealing with Ollie. Especially when the husband finds out. I can give the married bastard a nice talking to if you'd like. And by talking to I mean beat his ass."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Oleander focuses on the fingers gently carding through his hair, tries to ignore the anxiety twisting knots in his stomach. He worries Carter might still say no. Worries that somehow Misery still has the power to snatch him away, even though they are miles apart.
It's a small blessing when Carter finally relents, drops a kiss into his hair. Oleander doesn't feel it. All he feels is relief.
"Oh jesus, don't go getting cocky on me now Mr.Kensington. The goal of being an evil seductress was getting you into bed. I never said i'd be hard to please once that was accomplished." Oleander had learned something new about himself tonight. He liked his sex rough, so passionate he hadn't known where he ended and Carter began. Tangled beyond separation.
"You were amazing though, im not gonna lie." Normally he'd have kept that to himself. He isn't someone to say things that would stroke another person's ego. This isn't that though. This is Ollie wanting to see Carter smile, all proud and triumphant. The man deserves it, really. Oleander is grateful to have experienced this level of intimacy with someone he admires such as Carter.
"Imma give you ten out of ten, would definitely do again."
The boy laughs, soft and breathless, brushing long dark fringe from Carter's face. He doesn't mention his inexperience, doesn't want the man treating him like a child.

"It is a big deal if he's upsetting you."  Boyd didn't want to push, but he couldn't simply let it go, either.  He'd have to talk to Gally himself.  Ask him to lay off and leave Jett alone. It was the least he could do for this beautiful boy who went out of his way to rub gentle fingers over scars, who endures Vitaly's disapproval, who does all these things just to see Boyd happy.  
He's so taken by Jett's smile he almost misses the boy mentioning Oleander upstairs having sex with the new rich beta, the one he knows Nikita despises.  Boyd blinks as he processes the information, already knows his brother will be heartbroken when he finds out.
"Ollie is uh, he's with the married man?"  To someone so innocent as Boyd it's scandalous, unheard of and sinful.  Distantly he thinks that Oleander doesn't deserve any of Jett's cookies.  
"How is Eustass taking it?"  Boyd considers giving the alpha his share of sweets.  He has Jett to keep him happy, but he assumes Eustass could use the extra pick-me-up.  

The alpha could only balk at his friend, stunned by the thought of Boyd needing condoms.  The kid was almost like the virgin mary, or so Eustass had believed. It was almost comical to imagine Vitaly having to buy thim condoms, it would have been hilarious if he himself didn't share in the Russian's mortification.  He wonders if Oleander had used protection, feels nauseous the moment the thought crosses his mind. Eustass struggles to shake away the feeling, runs fingers through fire red hair.
"Hey, go easy on Jett. He makes Boyd happy, and he really is a good kid.  You just can't see it because your son needed condoms."  Eustass is proud they are so close, this way at least he never has to worry about them breaking each other's hearts.  Boyd doesn't have a mean bone in his body, and Jett absolutely melts around him.  They are good together, safe.
A noise of distress hits the air as Eustass remembers the man Carter had been found with, the husband who'd protectively stood between them even despite his small stature. He'd been so hung up on everything else, forgetting he'd have even bigger problems when the husband found out.
"Sweet jesus, this is terrible. I don't know if beating Carter's ass if going to help anything." Of course at the moment Eustass wants to see it done, but knows that would only make things worse.
"Oleander is already rebellious. I hate to think of the extreme's he'd hit if we got violent with Carer."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 1:18 am

Carter woke the next morning with Ollie in his arms. Their bodies were still entangled just like they had been all night. Ollie had somehow managed to entangle them in such a way that Carter had no clue how he'd move without waking the boy. So instead, he merely enjoyed the view for a moment, eyes trailing over Ollie's lithe body, even more beautiful this morning, something Carter hadn't thought to be possible. Porcelain skin seemed to glisten under the morning light streaming in through the window. Morning sex was Carter's favorite kind and he was now reminded of why.
He was snapped out of his thoughts by the sound of his phone on Ollie's nightstand buzzing with a new text message.
Misery.
It was early still. Misery always slept in late. He'd woken up just to make sure Carter had gotten through the night.
He'd never felt guilt this bad before. It was a physical pain instead of just a feeling, twisting his stomach and forcing him to wiggle himself out of Ollie's grip so he could get out of the bed entirely. He had to start dressing, get ready to go home. Misery was waiting on him.
He snatched his wedding band off of the table and hurriedly shoved it back onto his ring finger before looking around for his clothes. He had brought a bag yesterday with clothes to sleep in as well as a new change of clothes for the next morning. Now he remembered that he'd left them downstairs, planning on bringing them to whatever guest room he was sleeping in later on. Misery had helped him pack his favorite robe and boxers to sleep in. Carter had ended up sleeping in the nude, however, and they'd gone unworn. Even this seemed to make the knot in his stomach twist a bit tighter. Misery had been so concerned with picking out the most comfortable boxers he owned and he'd never even touched them.
Carter tried to shake the thoughts off as he retrieved his clothes from yesterday from the floor, slipping into them in order to go downstairs to grab his bag. Once he was dressed, he finally grabbed his phone, not even having the heart to read Misery's texts before sending his own.
Made it through the night just fine! Should be on my way home soon, just going to wait for Eustass to wake up. Love you, darling.
As he hit send, he thought of something else that did nothing to help his nerves.
Eustass.
He was a dead man.
A small whine left him as he slid his phone into his pocket. He considered just heading downstairs and never looking back, making a run for his home. But he couldn't bare the thought of leaving Ollie to wake up alone, feeling dirty and used. So he laid down and let his lips press to Ollie's shoulder. His hands trailed up and down the boy's bare sides, gently tickling in the hopes of waking him slowly.
"Hey, want to wake so I don't have to fight your dad by myself?" His voice was soft and sweet, though a bit raspier than usual since he'd just woken up.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 6:56 pm

"Mhmm, dad can wait, can't he?" delicate lashes flutter, but only one gunmetal orb appears, blinking blearily into Carter's face. He smiles a sleepy little smirk, surges forward just enough for their lips to brush. "What ever happened to good morning's and manners, Mr.Kensington?" Instead of moving to get up, Oleander curls an arm tight around Carter's waist as though to keep the man at his side. He isn't ready to wake up. He knows Carter will leave when he does.
A quick listen alerts him that Eustass is already awake. He probably never went to bed. Oleander feels a slight tug of guilt, hides his face in the crook of Carter's neck as though he can escape the intruding shame.
His cheek brushes fabric, and the boy realizes with disdain that Carter has already dressed. He knows that if he looks, the gold band will gone from his nightstand, back in it's rightful place on the mans finger.
Oleander tells himself not to be bothered by it, even though he is.
"I suppose I should go ahead and get up. Face my maker so you can head home." His voice is level, carefully void of emotion as he untangles himself from warm sheets. The boy is in no hurry. He takes his time, back arching almost obscenely as he stretches. The noise that leaves him is similar to the sounds he'd made last night, but he doesn't seem to notice. Ollie merely rises and stumbles over to his closet, resting his weight against the doorframe as he picks out a simple cotton t-shirt to slip on. In a few moments he's managed to dress completely, never once making eye contact with the man in his bed.
Oleander finally pauses in front of Carter, looks at the mans face but still wont catch his gaze.
"Let me do the talking, okay? He's going to be pissed. He might yell. Even if he does, just wait it out. His bark is worse than his bite. Mostly." The boy wants to take Carter's hand. He almost reaches for it, but eyes find gold clinging to the mans hand and Oleander merely turns towards the door, ignoring the bitter taste that fills his mouth. "Okay, lets get this over with before he has time to come up with more to say."

Eustass is pacing his living room. The alpha had spent his night on the computer, researching parenting tips on how to deal with an out of control teenager taking up with a married man. Google had been useless. It seems that Eustass might be the only one dealing with this particular problem, or he hadn't used the correct search words. Either way, the alpha was left to his own devices, struggling throughout the night to figure out what he might say when his child finally came down those stairs, no doubt trailed by a guilty beta. Eustass had half expected Carter to try sneaking out, but the mans heartbeat had yet to leave Oleander's room. So Eustass waited, watching the staircase for the moment they decided to show their faces.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 7:49 pm

Carter notices the way Ollie won't make eye contact with him, the lack of emotion on his face.
Great, another thing he has to feel guilty about.
He moves to the boy's other side so he can hold Ollie's hand without his wedding ring being an issue.
"You know, the first day I came here your dad threatened to rip my dick off if I ever touched you. You'll have to excuse me if I'm a bit nervous." He tugged at the collar of his shirt lightly as he prepares himself to head downstairs.
He feels the need to calm Ollie somehow, to assure him that he wasn't just sex, that Carter truly did feel something between them. But what was he supposed to say when he was about to head home to his husband? He still had to figure out how he was going to explain this to Misery but one thing was for sure, they wouldn't be able to do this again.
And that's when it really hit him.
If he tells Misery and begs for forgiveness, he's sure he would get it. But he would never be able to see Ollie again, even just for his friendship.
How was he supposed to get through his next full moon? Who was supposed to teach him the little tricks that helped him feel he was gaining control over his new form? Who was going to calm him down when he thought everything was becoming too much?
Carter made a decision in that moment, thinking about the possibility of never being allowed around Ollie again. This would be their dirty little secret.
He paused in the doorway, taking Ollie by the shoulders and turning the boy to face him, forcing him to make eye contact finally.
"Hey," He murmured gently, capturing a soft kiss. "I'm... I'm going to be back, okay? I'm not making a run for it. I don't think I could even if I wanted to. I'll be back and then... we can figure this out." He reassured softly, pressing a kiss to the boy's forehead before heading for the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 10:10 pm

For a moment Oleander could only blink after the man, absolutely baffled by the sudden reassurance.  He hadn't been expecting it, having accepted the situation for what it was.  Or what he thought it was.  Ollie had made peace with their one night stand, but Carter is still kissing him, trying to make him feel better when he's the one afraid of going down stairs.
Jesus, he's never met someone so sweet, never wanted to protect anyone like this.  He wonders if this is what Jett feels about Boyd as he hurries to catch up with Carter, making sure to walk ahead of the man.  
"I wont let him hurt you, just so you know."  Finger's find the beta's palm, warm as they interlock. Carter isn't in this alone.  They did this together.
Oleander squeezes the mans hand, smiles as though he can't be defeated.
"Trust me, and don't be scared.  We got this."  

Eustass is standing by the fireplace when they finally make it to the bottom of the staircase. He seems to have been waiting on them.  Oleander notices the muscle of his jaw clench at the sight of them.  He doesn't say anything, merely points to the couch and waits for them to take a seat.  
Ollie knows he should probably let Carter's hand go as not to infuriate the alpha further, but he doesn't. He holds it all the way to the couch, tugs it into his lap the moment they are situated. He has rarely ever seen his father look so disappointed, broad shoulders slumped under the weight of his exhaustion.  Oleander almost regrets making him feel this way, would have if not for the amazing night he'd spent with Carter.  He can't feel sorry for that, even if he hates the angry arch of Eustass's brow, the pursed line of his lips.
Those lips are moving now.  Oleander snaps his eyes up, listening as his father's voice fills the air, grave and harsh.
"Well, did you two have a nice night? I hope so.  I really do.  I hope it was worth Carter's marriage, and whatever other consequence that comes about because you two couldn't keep it in your pants!" The man pauses as though to stop himself from raising his voice, fingers coming to pinch the bridge of his nose.  Oleander imagines he has a headache trying to figure out what to say.  What could he say?  The damage is done.  
"Daddy, I know you're angry and you have every right to be. We are sorry for upsetting you.  I know what we did was wrong.  But I...Well, I know you don't want to hear this but it was special to me.  And it's worth whatever happens." Eustass is staring at him as if deciding if he wants to yell or throw something, possibly both.  "I get that you're worried about the consequences but who says there has to be any?  Carter doesn't have to tell his husband.  We can just keep it between us. Or....Or he could even tell the guy.  Im sure he'd forgive it.  We might not be able to hang out anymore but Carter can still be in the pack, right?  I mean, I get that you are his alpha but he is a grown ass man dad.  You can't really scold him like you scold me and Malakai."
Eustass can only blink, entire body trembling with the restraint it takes not to do something he'd regret.
"Oleander that is the most foolish thing i've ever heard.  Of course there will be consequences, there always are! Every action has a reaction. Nothing just goes away." The alpha hasn't even started on Carter, can't believe Oleander is already setting up the mans defense.  
Jesus christ, this child is trying to make him suffer a stroke.
"And you know what? Carter is a grown ass man! Grown enough to know better than to walk into another mans house and-and" The mans jaw is working but no sound comes out.  Even though he'd had all night to wrap his mind around it, Eustass still can't say the word, can't speak of what they had done together. The alpha turns to Carter, furious.  "You know he is eighteen right?  He's just a fucking kid. What in the hell is wrong with you?"
Oleander inhales sharply, as though the words were a physical slap across his face.  The boy is quickly turning pink, color rising all the way to the tips of his ears as embarrassment sets in.
"Daddy! You stop it right now! That is uncalled for. I can have sex with whoever I want to!"  Eustass visibly flinches at the word.  Oleander knows it would be in his best interest to stop before he's done any real damage, but he inherited his father's temper and there is no stopping him now. "Yeah, I said it! Sex.  We fucking fucked. Get over it!" The boy had been squeezing Carter's hand up until now, gripping so hard he left crescent shaped grooves in the mans skin when he finally let go, rising to Eustass's level.  Oleander isn't nearly as tall his father, but standing on tiptoes  their chests nearly brush.
Eustass seems momentarily stunned by the words, his hands flexing dangerously at his sides.  Were this anyone else, he'd slap the taste out of their mouths.  This was his child though, and Eustass would never lay hands on his children.  The man merely takes a deep breath, gently reaches out to nudge Oleander away, just out of reach so that he isn't tempted.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 10:54 pm

For the first few minutes of the lecture, Carter merely hangs his head, listening to the alpha obediently. He too feels guilty. He's nearly Eustass's age and he's just slept with his son, the man has reason to be angry with him.
He faintly notes that he's never been yelled at like this before. It feels like a parent scolding him, something his own parents never did much. The closest thing he recalls is his older brother, Cash, lecturing him when he would do something careless. He had never been good at understanding consequences, something that clearly hadn't changed.
He looks up to make eye contact with the alpha when the anger directs towards him, grimacing as Eustass questions what's wrong with him. How is he supposed to answer that? He's sure the man doesn't want to hear that his son simply drives him crazy, makes it impossible to keep his hands to himself. He never has a chance to actually answer though, because then Ollie is standing and challenging his father.
Carter doubts Eustass is abusive. He's never seen the man lay hands on Ollie or Malakai in the time he's spent here. But the alpha also clearly has a temper and Carter has never seen this angry. Something about the sight of such a huge man nearly snarling with Ollie only inches away makes Carter jump into action.
He's probably not helping his case with the way he grabs Ollie by the waist and presses the boy into his chest, but he doesn't take time to think of that. He just needs to make sure the other wolf is safe.
"I'm sorry, sir. I-I never meant to come into your home and disrespect you, that was never my intention." Carter speaks slowly with Ollie cradled in his arms, pressed tight against his chest. He isn't sure when he'd gotten so attached but he knows he'd rather fight the alpha right now than see him hurt Ollie instead. "I know I was irresponsible and as the adult, I should have made a better decision but I wasn't exactly thinking clearly and there's no way to take it back now." Even now, he's not sure he would take it back if he could. But that's probably not the best thing to tell the snarling father in front of him. "I don't plan on telling my husband so you don't need to worry about Ollie having problems with him." Like Ollie, he too doesn't fully understand all the possible repercussions of what they've done. To him, as long as Misery doesn't find out, they should be in the clear.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 7:00 pm

There is a moment of silence. Eustass heard everything Carter said, couldn't possibly process it while the man was cradling his child as though they were lovers.
Over his dead body.
"Carter, you have around five seconds to take your hands off of my child before I fucking rip them off your body." The alpha spoke low and menacing, eyes glinting with barely contained rage. If Carter had been trying to calm him down, acting as though he is a danger to his kid was not the way to go about it. He must be a damn fool to touch Oleander now, that or he's outright asking to get his ass beat.  
Eustass watches as Ollie wiggles out of the beta's grasp, seeming to understand just how serious his father is about separating them himself.   Oleander knows he should be more concerned with Eustass and whatever punishment he might hand down, but all the boy can think about is Carter holding him, how he hadn't moved until he felt Oleander was being threatened.
Jesus, the mans a knight in shining armour and he doesn't even know it.  This is the second time now Carter has spoken up to keep him from suffering more of the alpha's wrath. Oleander feels a familiar warmth in his chest, mouth hanging open as he recognizes the feeling for what it is.
Love.
He'd never felt this for anyone but Nikita.  Oleander wishes he had time to process the emotion, but Eustass is talking again.  The man isn't even looking at him anymore, only Carter.  Ollie knows better than to reach for the beta's hand now, knows it might end in Carter being scolded worse.  Still he inches closer, just enough so that their shoulders brush, so the man knaows he isn't alone. Eustass is baring his teeth.  He looks as if he wants to throttle them.  Carter, mainly.
"Oh well it's great, Olie wont have problems with your husband.  But what about you? What kind of problems will my kid have when he falls for a married man who has no intention of leaving his marriage.  What about that Carter?  And not that it was any of my business before you two decided to shack up, but what about your husband? Misery was it?  Im sure being you married him and all you must care about him at least a little bit.  Is this fair to him?"  They don't seem to realize how this is going to affect them in the long run and it's driving Eustass crazy trying to spell it out.  "Even if you two can keep this under wraps for awhile, it will come out.  It always does.  So you two make sure to think about that everytime you look at each other." He still doesn't know what to do with them. They seem guilty, but not sorry. Eustass can tell they don't regret it, and thats what scares him the most.
"Carter," The alpha catches his beta's gaze, authority weighing in his tone. "I think it's best you go home to your husband. We will talk about this when I've figured out what to do with you." He'd promised consequences the day Carter joined the pack if he laid hands on Oleander. Eustass isn't the type to lie.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 11:12 pm

Carter is forced to quite literally bite his tongue to keep from talking back to the alpha in a way that might get him killed. He doesn't fully understand the loyalty and respect a beta is supposed to have for their alpha yet but he does know that the only time he's seen rage like this in Eustass's eyes is when he thought Gally was challenging him that first day Carter had come over. It's obviously a taboo thing to do and Carter has never been a confrontational man. But he can hardly contain himself, the mention of Misery and their marriage filling him with rage. He doesn't care what he's done, doesn't care that this man is his alpha. No one should be talking down to him like this. He is Carter Kensington, for fucks sake. He deserves some respect.
It takes every bit of self control he has, along with one last glance over at Ollie, but he manages to make his way over to the door where his bag from last night still lays. He supposes he'll have to pull over somewhere before he gets home to change into his new clothes.
As he throws the bag over his shoulder, he runs a hand through his hair, silently cursing himself and wondering what exactly he's supposed to do now.
He's cheated on his husband and now has a lethal werewolf angry at him. All he wants is to go get back in bed with Ollie and ignore the guilt churning his stomach. But no, he can't have that either. Everything is ruined and he's got no one else to lean on.
He clearly made a mistake and now he's on his own.
"I'll go home now if that's what you want. But I'll kindly ask you to please leave my husband's name out of this in the future. Be as mad at me as you want for what happened last night but my husband isn't a part of this pack. He's none of your concern." He keeps his shoulders down, doesn't make eye contact in order to look as nonthreatening as possible. He's not trying to challenge the alpha but he does want to get his point across. He doesn't need Eustass telling him that this is unfair to Misery. He already knows.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 12:40 am

The alpha stares, silent, before slowly stepping towards Carter. Oleander can feel his heart catch in his throat, making it impossible to even breathe as Eustass approaches the beta. He doesn't touch Carter, but the muscle in his jaw flexes, an obvious sign he's working to restrain himself.
"Carter, I remember asking you kindly to please keep your hands off of my children." The words come out harsh, scalding. "Look where that got me? I had nothing to say about your fucking husband until you jumped your married ass into bed with my son. You are the one who went and made this my concern kid. This is another consequence." The alpha locks eyes with Carter, finality in his voice. "Live with it."
Oleander finally found his voice, the sight of his father so close dangerously close to Carter finally spurring him to action. In an instant he's put himself between them, slender hands gently coming to rest against his father's chest. He looks just like Thatcher when he's upset, from the line of his lips to the furrow in his brow, the way his jaw locks in determination. Eustass wonders when they'd become so protective of one another, shocked to the point of allowing Oleander to nudge him back a few steps.
"Daddy, im asking you to please calm down for just a second and think about what mom would say. He'd be giving you some long winded inspirational speech about how people make mistakes and how you have to let them. You can't throw Carter out now. We are his pack. This is his home, too. Even if you're pissed right now."
For a moment it looks as though Eustass might have something else to say, something spiteful. He doesn't. The alpha reaches out to bring Oleander against his chest, cradling the boy until he can breathe without feeling as though his heart is going to burst. It's hard to admit, but Ollie is probably right. Thatcher would be proud if he could them now, how Oleander had spoken with his mothers wisdom.
It's enough to calm the alpha. He's still angry, knows this isnt close to being over. Even still, it can wait.
"Fine. Im going to bed. Carter can stay, but I swear to god, no more funny business. Not today. Just please Oleander, no more today." The man suddenly looks exhausted, like a father who'd spent the entire night worrying himself sick over the welfare of his child. He drops a kiss onto the crown of Oleander's head, reluctantly letting the boy go. Eustass waits just long enough for Ollie to nod, promise he understands before glancing back to Carter.
"My kid is one of the most precious things to ever exist. You hurt him and I will kill you." It's all he says. His voice is wary, but his eyes glint, dangerous. Oleander waits until the man has ascended the staircase before slumping against Carter's side.
"Well, that went better than I expected." The boy laughs, humourless, reaching finally for Carter's hand. "Are you alright?" He sounds suddenly serious, moving to stand in front of the beta, cradling Carter's face in his hands. "Im sorry he's so terrible."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 1:07 am

Carter heaves a sigh of relief when Eustass is out of the room. Ollie is near him again then, holding his face with those slender hands Carter has already grown so attached to. He relaxes immediately.
"I'm fine. I'm sorry for making things worse. Thank you for helping me out there." His voice is quiet as one of his own hands moves to cup Ollie's chin, his touch gentle. He wants to kiss him then, but manages to restrain himself. "I know I need to go home eventually, he's right. But I didn't want to leave without making sure things were okay with us. I needed to know that what your dad said didn't make you hate me." He sighed softly, thumb caressing over the boy's chin, aching to pull him closer. He doesn't know when he lost all his self control but he'd like to blame it on his wolf. "I told you I'd be back and I still mean that unless you want me to stay away." He desperately hoped that wasn't the case but he couldn't blame Ollie. "If you want me to come back though, I'll be here. Just say the word." He wanted to stay. He wanted to ignore the guilt, wanted to pretend like they had last night. Deep down he knew that this wasn't a realistic option, but he also knew that he didn't care. If he could, he would never let last night end. While he was touching Ollie, the stress and the guilt all faded away. He wasn't prepared to lose that.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 2:59 pm

Carter relaxes in slender hands, and Oleander's throat aches as that feeling spreads throughout his body, the same familiar warmth that he had learned to associate with rejection and Nikita. Here he was, foolishly feeling it for Carter.
Ollie wanted to resent the emotion, wanted to swallow it down until it burns out and fades away. He want's to, but can't. Not with Carter touching him so tender, promising he'd be back only if Ollie would have him. Love is a dangerous, disquieting thing. Oleander craves it, know he should be wary but isn't. Carter is nothing like Nikita. He's never once truly rejected Oleander. He tried, God knows he tried. Somehow the boy still managed to sink his claw in, have them tangled in soft cotton sheets. Carter has every right to blame him for this, and instead the man had jumped to his rescue against Eustass even though he'd been the only one in real danger. And now the man is thanking him. Oleander's chest swells, emotion bubbling up in the boys throat at the realization.
God, Ollie loves him. He loves him, he loves him.
"Carter, stop talking. I could never hate you. That's ridiculous. You jumped in to save me from the beast back there. Like some sort of valiant knight protecting his damsel in distress." Oleander smiles a funny little smile, as though he can hardly believe Carter had actually done it. Carter, who had been terrified of going down stairs alone. Ollie's breath hitches, warmth flooding his chest. It was reminiscent of how he felt after making love to Nikita, staring into the Russian's sleeping face and feeling so blessed, so miserable to know he could feel this much for someone and still lose them.
"Of course I want you to come back to me. Always come back. I'll be here waiting."
Love felt a lot like falling, and Oleander is terrified of heights. He can't do this again, can't lose Carter too.
"So go, and don't feel guilty. You have my number Mr.Kensington. Use it." Oleander wont hold him back, but he wont let him go either. Carter promised to come home. Ollie believes him.
"Now im going to kiss you, and it'll be amazing because I need something to keep me satisfied while you're gone." Elegant fingers cup the mans neck, drawing him down into a soft kiss that only grew in intensity, all tongue and teeth. Oleander kisses him until he's dizzy, until his lungs burn, and even then he just keeps on kissing him. Knowing that when he stops, Carter will leave.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 4:44 pm

Carter wraps his arms around Ollie's waist, drawing the boy closer as he kisses him. He kisses him with everything he's got, until he can't breathe any longer. And even then he waits one more moment before finally drawing back, resting their foreheads together.
"I'll definitely use your number. If you could warn me if your dad is planning on murdering me before I come back over, that'd be great." He smiled softly when he pulled back, pressing another peck to Ollie's lips before moving to grab his bag and getting out his change of clothes. He had no reason to be modest in front of Ollie after what they'd done but still, he turned away to undress, only turning back when he looked presentable again. His outfit was similar to yesterday's, except he wore khakis and the button down shirt was black today. "I'll see you soon, okay?" He assured, dropping one last kiss into the boy's hair before throwing his bag back over his shoulder. "Call me if you need anything." With that, he turned on his heel and headed out the door, trying his hardest to remain calm. He knew the guilt would return the second he was not in Ollie's presence.

The second the door shut, Jett came bounding around the corner, only pausing to sit his mug down on the coffee table before grabbing Ollie from behind.
"Details, dude! How dare you not immediately come find me last night afterwards." He had been eavesdropping, glad for once that he slept downstairs in a guest room on full moons. It made it easier to listen in on the fight between Carter and Eustass. "I'm extremely jealous and I demand you tell me everything." He smiled then, gentler than usual. It seems like he just wants gossip but truly, he's happy for his friend. This is what Ollie needs to get him over Nikita. A nice, handsome man like Carter. Who cares if he's married, he's clearly more interested in Ollie and that's all that matters.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 9:57 pm

Its adorable that Carter feels the need to turn away from him to dress.  Oleander watches each move he makes, memorizes every inch of skin even as Carter works to change.  It's unfair, really. Carter is just as gorgeous in black as he was blue.  If one person being so unbelievably attractive was illegal, the man would surely be in jail. Oleander wishes there was more to say, but before he could manage anything Carter was already leaving.  Ollie watches him go, only noticing a third heartbeat when the door is already closing.
"I should have known you were eavesdropping from the kitchen."  Oleander shakes his head fondly, unable to even muster embarrassment over the boy having heard his fight with Eustass.  "I would have found you sooner but he stayed so I stayed.  If I left he might've gotten all guilty and run off to his husband."  He laughed, but it wasn't really a joke.  "Im kinda screwed I think.  Carter is...I haven't had a lot of sex in my life but still, it was mind blowing and life altering and ground breaking and everything else I could ever want."  Truly Oleander felt as though he were in a daze, unable to process loving anyone the way he loves Nikita.  With Carter gone he is suddenly aware of the danger, all the risks he is taking by allowing himself to get so caught up in this married man.  And yet somehow he still doesn't regret it.  That's how Oleander knows he is truly fucked.  He knows this will probably end in disaster for him but it doesn't matter just so long as he gets more time with Carter.
Ollie finally cracks a grin, obviously enchanted.
"Have you ever had sex so good you feel like you've sold your soul?" He winks at Jett, nodding almost proudly.  "Yeah.  He's that good."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 1:27 am

"Oh man, not gonna lie. I am jealous." Jett smiles softly as he tugs his best friend down onto the couch with him. "Don't get me wrong, sex with Boyd is on a whole different level but I wouldn't mind a nice fuck." With Boyd it was always making love. He wouldn't trade that for anything in the world, though. Not even for a handsome millionaire in his bed. "So, how big is he? No offense but I kinda feel like he'd be pretty small. He's handsome and rich and nice, there has to be something wrong with him, some downside. Even if it is though, I'm not judging. All that matters is if he knows how to use it right." There's a brief pause, hardly any at all, before Jett continues. "And how was he? I can't figure him out. He's either one of those sweet guys who cry after sex or the Christian Grey, tie your wrists together with his tie and spank you til you can't sit down type." He grabs his mug off of the coffee table then, taking a sip before laughing loudly as he thinks of how long he's rambled and all the questions he's asked. It's out of character for him but he realizes that's only because he's never had this before. He's never had a best friend, someone to gossip with about this sort of thing. It's just another blessing this pack has given him, one he refuses to take for granted.

Carter was right about one thing in all of this.
The second he was alone in his car, the guilt was suffocating. He couldn't breathe suddenly, thinking of his lover at home waiting and worried about him.
How was he supposed to keep this secret? He didn't know if he could.
But he had to. He had promised Ollie he'd be back. Even if he had to end things soon, he at least had to make it through today. He promised.
To make things even worse, he realized that he missed his husband quite terribly now that he was away from Ollie. He wanted nothing more than to cuddle him and tell him how he'd made it through his first full moon but he wouldn't even be able to do that without feeling guilty over just how he'd distracted himself.
But as Eustass had said, he guessed these were his consequences.
So he took a deep breath and he drove on towards his home. He tried to push aside thoughts of everything other than how he missed his lover and managed to have a smile on his face by the time he was approaching the front door.
"Honey I'm home!" He entered as he always did, knowing Misery would know something was off if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Oleander winces as he sits down, shifting until he finally finds a comfortable position. This alone should be enough to answer Jett's first question, but Ollie answers anyways, clearly smitten. "He isn't trying to compensate for anything. Honestly he's like prince charming from all the fairytales dad read to us as kids. The only downside I can see is him being married, and I hope to fix that eventually." The boy is grinning, thrilled to finally have someone he can talk to, someone who wasn't looking down on him for sleeping with a married man. Oleander has never told Eustass as much, but he's grateful the man brought Jett home to them. He'd gained a best friend, his own little support system.
"Boyd seems like one of those sweet guys who might cry after sex.  Carter...Well Im not sure what I was expecting but he went above and beyond. I'd say he is more on the Christian Grey side of things.  I could definitely see him using that tie on me in the future."  Hell, with the way he was talking Oleander sounded as though he would encourage it. "I don't know if it was the full moon making him this way or what, but he stopped trying to resist. He treated me like some kind of royalty. And the sex....Jett, I have no words. It was the hottest thing i've ever been a part of. He is some kind of God in the bedroom." Ollie still had the vague feeling that he'd sold his soul, given some part of himself away.

"Honey! You're home!" Misery echoed back, appearing infront of Carter almost instantaneously. He'd obviously been waiting for the man to come home, his phone still sitting abandoned on a marble table in their front parlor. Misery throws himself at Carter, laughing because he's sure now that the man will catch him. "I know it was only one night but it felt like forever. I missed you so much." Hands find Carter's face, not quite soft as Oleander's, tugging him close enough for their foreheads to bump, noses brushing. "The bed is so big without you in it. Impossible to get warm." Astoundingly the boy had ditched his usual T-shirt and jeans in favor of dressing nicely to welcome his husband home, greeting Carter in a pair of dark blue corduroys accented by a sleek black blazer and white undershirt. Misery isn't elegant, not like Oleander. He cleans up nice though, his wild mane of hair pulled back into a nearly perfect bun. Another rarity.
"I slept in your robe. Hope you don't mind." His grin is crooked, almost blindingly happy. He wants to kiss Carter, but he just cant stop smiling long enough to make their lips meet.
"What about you, Mr. Kensington? Did you miss me?" Misery laughs as if he already knows the answer, blissfully unaware.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Changes.
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: