Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Parents.

Go down 
+2
Jordan McMillian
Chandler Riggs
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:47 pm

Zach found himself lying in his lover's chest, panting softly after their latest coupling.
It had been two weeks now since they'd decided they were ready for a child, two weeks since they'd decided to have sex every night until Zach got pregnant.
Two weeks of sex and although it was amazing, it had proved unsuccessful so far and Zach wasn't sure how much longer they could keep it up. What if he was infertile?
He was only hoping that maybe tonight would be the night.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:09 pm

Roman had always wanted to be a daddy, so naturally he was ecstatic to start trying for there first.  Of course, he had thought it would take this long, but he wasn't worried.  Roman was sure it would happen, and until it did, he intended to fully enjoy ravishing his mate every night.  "I wonder what it'll look like."  The man breathed, fingers idly drawing circles on Zach's shoulders.  "I hope it has your eyes...."  The man wore an almost goofy grin, other arm tucked behind him as a makeshift pillow.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:16 pm

"If it's a boy, I hope it looks like you." Zach smiled softly, finding his hand trailing up and down Roman's abdomen, a finger tracing the small trail of hair that led from the man's navel to his groin. He never wanted their child to feel undesirable and if they looked like Roman there was no way they possibly could. "Your smile." He murmured, glancing up to the man to see the soft grin on his face. Roman might look angry naturally but when he smiled... Zach had never seen something so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:35 pm

"Oh no, I look goofy when I smile.  But you,"  Roman caressed the boys cheek, crooning softly at the simple joy of touching his mate.  "You have the most precious smile.  Everything about you is so perfect.  I just was a little copy of you."  The man chuckled softly, nuzzling Zach's neck lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:43 pm

"Oh shut up." Zach chuckled softly, running his fingers through the man's hair. "A little copy of me running around would be hell to raise." He smirked. He paused, thinking of something he hadn't wondered yet. "Will it be like you? A werewolf?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:47 pm

Roman hummed softly in thought, smiling down at his lover.  "I could be.  But you, my dear Zachariah, are human.  So really, it could go either way.  But...I think I want a wolf pup." The man nodded his head, eyes bright with the idea of having a child with his mate.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Zach nodded, fluttering in his stomach at Roman speaking his full name.
"I hope it's a wolf too." He grinned at the thought of Roman training a little pup. "It can join the pack." He smirked at the thought, finding that he was quite excited to be a mother. Although he did still have his worries. He didn't know what he'd do about his work when he had a child to worry about but he kept putting it off, saying he'd figure it out when it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:02 am

"The pack will love having a tiny pup. We'll have to watch it around them but it'll be great. It wont ever be lonely, we have so many people to love it. Im so proud, Zach. " Roman buried his face in the boys dreads. "Im so happy to have this with you."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:13 am

"Me too." Zach murmured gently, soft smile on his face. He was quite worried it might not be working.
And the next morning, the test was negative again. And the morning after that. And the one after that. He was truly getting worried, tempted to ask Trever to see if he was able to conceive when finally, four days later he woke up and took his test only to see a tiny plus where he'd expected to see a minus.
He was beaming, ecstatic to tell his lover. He swung open the bathroom door, jumping into Roman's awaiting arms.
"We're pregnant!" He informed.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:59 pm

"No?! Really?" The man stumbled back as though Zach had hit him. "We've got a baby? Your having my baby?" He hoisted Zach up above his head, face level with the boys stomach. Roman had tears welling in his eyes as he crooned, pressing kisses to the boys abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 6:16 pm

"We're having a baby." Zach was beaming proudly, hands gripping the man's shoulders to keep himself steady. He was more excited than he ever thought was possible. He had never planned on having kids but then again, he'd never planned on having a decent lover either, someone to settle down with for the rest of his life. For the first time in his life, he could see a long happy future for him and Roman and he couldn't wait for it.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:24 pm

"Hell yeah!" Roman brought the boy down into his arms, pressing his face in the crook of Zach's neck. "You're going to make me a daddy, Zachariah. I've never been so happy."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:33 pm

Zach grinned brightly as he hugged his lover close to him.
"You're going to be a great daddy." He murmured, moving to kiss the top of the man's head. He truly believed this. There was no doubt in his mind Roman would be a wonderful father.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:13 pm

"I am. Zach, I promise, I'm going to be the best father. I've always dreamed of being a daddy, and now you're making that possible. I love you, and I thank you." The man crooned into Zach's ear, lips just brushing the boys lobe.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:19 pm

"Thank you for giving it to me." Zach murmured, moving so he was able to capture the man's lips in a gentle kiss. He could not wait to tell the pack, Trever, and even Chandler. It was as if he wanted everyone to see how happy they were, how beautiful their life would become.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:21 pm

Roman sat back onto the bed, arms keeping his mate pressed securely to his chest. "Hell. Im so happy. I dont know what to do with myself. " As he spoke, his hand caressed Zach's stomach. "We still have to tell the pack, when you're ready. "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:24 pm

Zach curled up to the man, head resting in the crook of his neck.
"I'm ready to tell them whenever you are." He murmured. "I'm excited to." He smirked softly, kissing the man's shoulder as he nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:17 am

"Why waste any time then? I want the whole world to know."  Roman grinned down at the boy, his thumb caressing just under Zach's eye. "My doe eyed boy....Fuck im so happy to have you."  His wolf was howling with excitement, and Roman wasn't sure how to express it. There was nothing to describe the feeling of knowing his mate was now carrying their first pup.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:22 am

"Alright, tonight then." Zach grinned brightly, pausing before continuing gently. "Do you mind if I tell Trever and Chandler while you get the pack together for tonight? Have Jesse have a gettogether at his house or something?" He smiled softly at his lover, running his fingers through the man's soft hair still.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:34 am

Roman's smile immediately dropped at the mention of Trever and Chandler, but he quickly picked it back up.  He wasn't going to deny his mate. It simply bothered him that Zach was already thinking of the two....
"Yeah, thats fine. I can go see Jesse."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:43 am

"Hey," Zach murmured, leaning in to take the man's face in his hands, kissing him softly. "Your pack is your family, you're excited to tell them. They've become mine too in a way but Trever and Chandler feel like home to me. I just want to let them know is all. Then we'll tell the pack together tonight. You can let it slip to Jesse now if you want though." He smiled gently, knowing Jesse was Roman's best friend.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:51 am

"Alright." The man swallowed thickly, pressing a chaste kiss to Zach's lips before gently sitting his mate on the bed so he could push himself up.  He was certain Zach hadn't meant anything by it, but to hear him say that Chandler and fucking Trever Murdock felt like home? It pained him in ways he hand't thought possible.  His home is with Zach, in his mates arms, touching the boy and knowing he is safe....
"I better go then. A lot planning to do if im going to have everyone at Jesse's tonight."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:57 am

"I love you." Zach sighed, sensing he had upset his lover without meaning to. Roman and Zach might not be similar in many ways but one of the things they had in common was the fact that neither of them had any biological family around and hadn't since a young age. For Roman, Jesse was his family and for Zach, it had always been Trever. "I meant they're my family." He murmured. He understood why the wording had upset the man, of course, but he merely meant he'd grown up with Trever. Trever's home was the home he'd lived in for the majority of his life. Trever was his last bit of family remaining and out of habit, he clung to the man. And of course, he planned on Trever being the doctor during his pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:04 am

"I know babe, I know." Roman dropped one last kiss in the boys dreads before making his way around the room to get dressed.  "And I love you too. We're fine." He finished getting ready, pausing in the doorway to give his mate one last smile, and while it was smaller than the others, it was still a happy gesture. "Don't let them touch all over my baby. Either of them."  The man winked at his lover. "I know how Trever likes you."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:11 am

Zach found himself grinning after the man as he slipped his jacket on and made his way towards Trever's. As he walked, he pulled out his cellphone and dialed Chandler's number. He waited for the sound of the phone being picked up, not even waiting for a hello.
"Hey, get your ass over to Trever's place. I know you hate him but there's something I want to tell you two. And don't read my mind as soon as you get here, I want to tell you myself, okay?" He spoke as he neared Trever's home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Parents. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Parents.
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: