Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Parents.

Go down 
+2
Jordan McMillian
Chandler Riggs
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

New Parents. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:21 am

"We'll just have to keep trying. Anything extra for the brats would be good, oui ." It was obvious they were draining Zach dry, and it still wasn't enough. "You'll be okay." The doctor spoke for Roman's peace of mind, feeling the high tension coming from the man.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:07 am

Zach smiled softly at the doctor, nodding his head.
"Of course I will be. But still, you can hook me up to that IV whenever you want, doc." He yawned as he laid back in Roman's chest.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:36 am

"I can start one bow if you want, oui." Law glanced between Zach and the large wolf cradling him. "Would you like me to bring it down here? So you can be comfortable? "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:38 am

"That would be awesome if you could do it here." Zach nodded. "You are my damn savior Law." He smirked lightly at the doctor. He was truly thankful to have the man to help him through this. Of course Roman was helping as well, but he was glad to have someone with experience with this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Ace Lexington

Ace Lexington

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:34 pm

"Alright, ill be back, uoi."  Law excused himself in favor of going to get his equipment, leaving Zach and Roman alone once more.  The large wolf was still rocking his mate, having been quiet ever since hearing what Law had to say. He worried for the boy, afraid of losing him to the pregnancy. "Are you feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:09 pm

"I'm feeling alright." Zach nodded slowly. "I feel my best lately when you're holding me, so I'm as good as I can be." He gave his lover a gentle smile, leaning in to press a kiss to his jawline.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:58 pm

The large wolf nodded, taking his mates arm and flipping it so he could see the underside, where Law would be implementing the I.V.
With a crooning hum the werewolf pulled the boys wrist up, his lips dropping onto the soft flesh he found there, using it to trail the boys veins. "You know ill do anything for you, don't you Zachariah? "
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:02 pm

"Of course I do. And I'd do anything for you." Zach smiled gently, eyes following Roman's lips as they trailed up his arm. "I also want you to know that I'm going to be fine, okay? Don't worry about me." He reassured.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:21 pm

"I'm not. Im just trying to love you through this." In Roman's dreams that would be enough to keep Zach well. The large man glanced up when he heard Law coming, watching the door until the doctor appeared. The man pulled a tall metal rack behind him, a bag of clear fluid dangling as it waited for Zach on its bar.
" From what I've heard about you oui, you don't mind needles." Law greeted as he settled the rack beside Zach, pulling a pink tagged catheter from his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:37 pm

"Not at all." Zach smirked softly at the doctor. He extended one wrist to the man, his other arm going to wrap around Roman's shoulders. "Hope you don't mind chilling up here with me some more." He smiled apologetically at his lover.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:04 pm

"There's no where else id rather be." Roman assured, fingertips gently ghosting over Zach's stomach while he watched Law. The doctor had already chosen a vein and begin disinfecting a place for the I.V.
" Tell me Zach, do you have strong veins?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:54 pm

"Trever always said I did." Zach gave a light nod as he watched Law working. "I don't examine myself much so I don't know for sure." He shrugged, leaning to nuzzle his head in the crook of Roman's neck. He enjoyed rubbing his scent on the other man so any other wolves would know who he belonged to.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:32 am

"Testing that theory,"  A pause as Law aimed the catheter, his fingers working gracefully from years of practice. "Now."  The doctor slid the needle down, striking the vein on his first try. "It's going to be cold, might sting a little a first going in."  Law informed as he began the I.V. "If it starts really hurting though, I need to know about it. Your veins look easy to blow out, oui."
Back to top Go down
Dylan Jardine

Dylan Jardine

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:39 am

"Alright, I'll let you know if it starts hurting. It's good for now though." Zach nodded his head, feeling only a slight discomfort in his hand. "Thanks again, Law." He gave a soft smile to the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Parents.
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: