Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Parents.

Go down 
+2
Jordan McMillian
Chandler Riggs
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

New Parents. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:48 am

"It's not the same kind of hurting about our baby." Jordan shook his head. "It's different." He paused for a moment before sighing softly as he realized what it was. "Oh... I'm sorry, I wish I could speed it up a little bit too with the whole mate thing."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:49 am

Chandler cursed softly, shaking his head.  Jordan knew him all too well. "It's just...Fuck...What if our kid didn't make it because im not your mate or something."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:03 am

Jordan didn't know what to say, honestly. He couldn't reassure Chandler because he honestly had no clue if the man was his mate or not.
"I don't think that's it." Jordan murmured softly. "I just think... we weren't ready yet." He nodded lightly. "Chandler, I'm in love with you. I feel too strongly about you to just up and leave you if I mate with someone else."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:07 am

"Doesn't fucking matter Jordan."  Even though Chandler hated Roman, he believed the man loved Zach because of the way he fell apart when Zach left him. It lead him to believe all werewolves were like that for their mates....So he couldn't possibly let Jordan be miserable if his mate happened to be someone else. "As a werewolf, if I understand right, you can't be healthy and happy without your mate.  I wont let you get sick over me padfoot. I wont. You're too damn precious."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:15 am

"Well you might even be my damn mate so let's not worry about it now." Jordan sighed softly, squeezing the man tightly into his arms. "I love you." He murmured reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:33 am

"I love you too."  Chandler knew the boy was right, but loving him was the very reason Chandler worried.  How was he going to live if he had to let the boy go? "So are you feeling better tenderfoot? Ready to go see fuckhead and Zach?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:35 am

"Yeah." Jordan let out a sigh as he stood upright, taking a deep breath. He was confident he could hold his emotions in, at least until they were back at home. He took Chandler's hand and made his way back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:15 am

Months later, Trafalgar Law found himself stumbling through the brush of the forest.  His pack had been attack by a rival and the carnage had been brutal. There had just been so many of them, impossible to fight off. By the time Law had started to run everyone else was dead, including his lover and mate, Eustass.  He had been going for days now, trying to lose the wolves still following him and scuffling with them when they caught up. Combined with the loss of his mate, the injuries he had suffered were threatening to take him down.  He couldn't hear their heartbeats following him anymore, knew they had given up on him, but Law continued to run until he tumbled face first into some grassy meadow.  Even though he was out in the open, he didn't have it in him to move. His mate was gone, and that alone rendered his life unworthy of living. Judging by smell he knew that he had entered another packs territory, but it no longer mattered.  If they came to kill him, so be it. He was already dead.

Roman had been as Jesse's home when he caught the scent of blood.  It was fresh, and it was close. The man looked to his lover, eyes dropping to the bump that had formed at Zach's belly. "Zach, stay here, okay?"  He stood, ready to investigate but unwilling to allow his mate to come into harms way.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:23 am

Zach frowned as he looked up to his lover, seeing the worry on the man's face.
"What is it?" He questioned as Jesse came tumbling down the stairs in only his boxers, clearly having just woken up.
"You smell something too?" Jesse arched an eyebrow to his beta. He could smell another wolf in the area, and they were hurt. New wolves weren't common around here and they usually brought trouble with them, especially if this one was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:26 am

"Yeah."  Roman nodded to his alpha, swooping down to capture Zach's lips in a kiss.  "I smell an injured wolf. They are close. We are going to go check it out." The man then moved down to Zach's stomach, peppering kisses all over the boys forming bump. "Take care of my pup while im gone."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:31 am

"Of course." Zach nodded, though worried about his lover's safety. "Be safe." He kissed the man once more before allowing the two wolves to disappear.
"Think it's safe?" Jesse questioned as he and Roman headed off towards the smell of the wolf. He didn't smell any others around the injured wolf, so he didn't think it was a trap, but you could never be too sure.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:38 am

"The smell is strong, so I imagine its been bleeding for a while. Its probably weak. And I don't smell any others around.  Either way,"  Roman shot the man a smile. "I got your back, you got mine."  
Law could smell the two wolves approaching, his ears picking up on them not long after his nose. He didn't even consider trying to escape them, only laughing at how pathetic he would look lying there. As they came closer, the man spat out, "I wont fucking beg." For all he knew they were the same as the last pack he encountered, the one who had slaughtered everyone he had ever loved. "Do your damn worst."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:41 am

"What happened to you?" Jesse grunted as he knelt in front of the injured werewolf. He liked to act tougher than usual when coming across new wolves, as if to assert his leadership.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:46 am

Law glared at the man, struggling to push himself up onto his elbows as Roman dropped to kneel beside his alpha. Law contemplated telling the two what had happened, deciding it couldn't hurt.  If anything it might get Eustass some sort of revenge. "A rival pack." The man rasped out, falling back into the grass with a dull thud. "Killed every fucking body."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:49 am

"I'm sorry." Jesse murmured as he stood upright again, reaching out to help the man to his feet. Once he realized Law wasn't going to get anywhere by walking with his severe injuries, he scooped him up into his arms carefully. "You're not healing, shit looks pretty bad." They would have to take him home.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 2:58 am

"Probably because I don't want it to heal. Its a response to the lose of my mate.  My body is already registering that something is more than physically wrong with me and it doesn't know what to do.  Instead of focusing on healing my wounds its just fucking trying to find a trace of Eustass..."  Law snapped at the man, immediately panicking when Jesse laid hands on him. "But fucking Eustass is gone."  The man croaked out, tumbling back into the grass. "And i'd fucking appreciate it if I could go with him."
Roman glanced between the two of them, blinking at the information the man had provided.  He seemed intelligent, in ways that could e beneficial to the pack.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 3:02 am

"Sorry, can't let you do that, bud." Jesse sighed as he observed the man. He didn't want to just let the man die for two reasons. One, he simply didn't want another death on his hands and two, like Roman, he had noticed this man sounded very intelligent. He spoke like he knew a lot about werewolves and their ways and that could be extremely useful to have around. "We'll figure out a way to get you healing. We could always use another wolf on our side."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 3:12 am

Law spat a mouthful of blood, wiping his face before giving a wary smile to the strange wolves. "Do you know the chances of a wolf surviving after the loss of their mate?" He shook his head mournfully. "I can heal, you dumb fucks. But I can't live. Odds are a 5 percent survival rate after the loss. My body will heal, but then it will continue to deteriorate. Its like a disease." His voice was hollow, matching the feelings in his chest. "But hey, you want to waste your time? I wont mind dying some place warm." God knows Eustass had died so he wouldn't face the same miserable fate.  He could at least be comfortable. 
Roman arched a brow at the injured wolf, eyes shifting between Law and Jesse. "Why do you know so much? Or think you know so much?"
Law almost seemed as though he didn't register the question, but after a moment he craned his head to look at the man, wheezing as he spoke. "Oh I don't think, I know.  Im a doctor and surgeon. For werewolves only. It's kind of been a family practice."  The man cackled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 3:19 am

"Well, even if there's barely a chance you'll survive, we're taking you home. You're valuable. We haven't got anyone like you. I'm Jesse, your new Alpha." He watched the man closely, quite pleased with their find. Jesse knew he might be being a little aggressive about the whole thing, but when he wanted something, he took it.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 3:37 am

"Alpha my ass."  Law scoffed at the man, a hand reaching to grasp at his heart as though he were in pain.  Only hours ago he'd had an alpha....Someone he had cared for very much....
"No, fuck you guys. I have a book if you want a doctor, its back there."  Them an gestured behind him, a trai of blood marking his way.  "Other pack might have it now though."  The man muttered bitterly.  He had spent years compiling his book.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 3:39 am

"We'll go find your book, but you're still coming home. I can't just let you die out here." He looked to Roman, gesturing for the man to see if the book was anywhere nearby.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 3:46 am

Roman ventured back into the woods for the book, following the trailing spatter of Law's blood until he did come across a large leather bound book.  On the front it read "Trafalgar Law. A study of Werewolf Medicine." He brought it back to his alpha, almost startled by how quickly Law moved to reach him.  The man all but tore the book away from Roman, nearly ripping the pages as he flipped around.  Finally he landed to a page marked by a photo. Law let out a pitiful whine, picking the picture out carefully.  It was the only thing he had left of his mate.
After getting his hands on the picture, Law didn't bother to argue anymore.  He felt as though Roman's finding the book was a sign that Eustass didn't want him to die out there.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 3:50 am

Jesse sensed that the man was done fighting and thanked Roman before heading back for the home. He was really pleased that they had stumbled upon Law today, he would be a very nice addition to their pack.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:01 am

Roman carried Law back to Jesse's home, where the man insisted to be put down and left alone.  Roman did as he asked, and watched as Law leaned against the wall, his fingers linking as though he were going to pray. Instead of continuing to watch, Roman turned his attention back to his mate.  He was always so elated to see the boy he almost couldn't stand himself. "Hey, how are my two babies?"  The man greeted with a kiss to Zach's cheek and belly.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:05 am

"We're just fine, as always." Zach couldn't help but smile, leaning to wrap an arm around the man's neck and kiss him deeply. His other hand rested on his own plump belly. He found he enjoyed playing with it often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Parents.
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: