Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Parents.

Go down 
+2
Jordan McMillian
Chandler Riggs
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

New Parents. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:05 pm

Law never paused in his movement, inhaling deeply off the cigarette before turning his attention to Jordan. "I used to smoke for fun."  A wary smile reached his lips, but not quite his eyes. "It started as research, just to see if cigarette's affect werewolves like humans. Turns out they do, but its a slower process, and it takes more smoking than it does a human to actually get sick.  Eustass talked me into quitting after I found what I wanted." He flicked ashes from the end of his cigarette, eyes following them as they descended to the earth. "But now I smoke mainly to die. I know he'd be bitching at me for it, but what do I have to lose? Not jack shit." The man answered himself, taking another draw from his cigarette. "Im just fucking tired.  And sometimes, I can still taste him in the stale smoke."

"Hey, don't go getting yourself worked up or anything like that.  Remember the brat."  Chandler gently rested a hand against Zach's stomach, his other arm moving to return the embrace. "And besides, it doesn't bother me like it used to." Before Jordan, Chandler had devoted all of his time to trying to get Zach to look at him in the way he did Roman or Trever. He had understood there wasn't anything he he could do, Zach didn't give him a second thought because he was already taken. But it had never stopped him from trying....until it did.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:10 pm

"You shouldn't do it if it will kill you." Jordan murmured, reaching out to snatch the cigarette from the man's hand, again not quite understanding proper social gestures. He brought it close to him, wrinkling his nose at the stench. "I don't like it." He concluded. He couldn't see how anyone could do it for fun.

"But really though, I'm sorry." Zach murmured, pressing his face into the crook of Chandler's neck, hugging him close. He found that he enjoyed having anyone touch his stomach lately, though especially when it was Roman or Chandler. "I hope this little brat likes you." He hummed softly.

Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:44 pm

"Good, they're bad for you. Don't ever let me catch you with one in your mouth."  Law moved closer in place of the cigarette, leaning down so that their noses brushed when he took the end of the filter back between his teeth, gently tugging it out of the boys hand. 

"Oh, it's going to love me Zach.  Im going to make for damn sure of that."  Chandler's fingers gently caressed the boys bump, a look of determination settling over his face.  "Im going to be its favorite, just watch.  Uncle Chandler will be the shit."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:51 pm

Jordan was shocked at the contact, not used to people being so close. He paused as he simply stared at Law for a moment.
"Why can't I use them if you do?" He questioned, arching an eyebrow.

Zach chuckled lightly.
"Yeah, good luck with that." But really, he hoped the child would adore uncle Chandler. He wanted Chandler to have something, just in case Jordan would leave.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:06 pm

"Because we are not children, and you do not fix one problem by starting another."  Law answered simply enough, taking another draw from his cigarette. "Plus, you have a mate. Im sure there would be friction if you started smoking. And he would come to me, because im the smoker.  And then I would have to end the conflict." He smirked at the boy, eyebrows rising as if to say "Anymore questions?" 

"No, im serious. "  Chandler locked eyes with Zach, holding the boys gaze.  "Roman kept you from me.  And it looks like im on the losing end with Jordan right now. This child will love me."  He wasn't being creepy, he didn't want a relationship with an infant, but he did want someone to remember him as though he truly were important. With this child he could have that, by only being himself and a good protector.  Maybe even make it laugh.  As long as he could be a plus side for the kid, Chandler would be happy.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:12 pm

Jordan couldn't help but smirk.
"I wasn't saying I wanted to, I was just wondering why you were allowed to endanger yourself but I wasn't." He paused for a moment before continuing. "And you're trying to end one problem by starting another, aren't you?"

"It will." Zach could only nod in agreement, leaning in to kiss Chandler's cheek gently. "You'll be a great uncle, Chandler."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:31 pm

"No. Im just trying to end it all." Law exhaled slowly, rings of smoke wafting into the air. "And I like you kid, you still have a lot to live for. Why fuck that up by endangering yourself? I mean, shit, you haven't even found your mate yet." Law clicked his tongue. "Its worth living for. "

Roman appeared at the bottom of the steps, grunting in irritation at the sight of Zach's lips on Chandlers cheek. "Uncle Chandler needs to back off. Now." The man moved closer, carefully draping the black leather jacket over his mates shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:38 pm

"Well don't do that. Life isn't over just because he's gone." Jordan frowned. "But even If you want to die, there are better ways to go than this slow, painful shit." Smoking would just rot his lungs, killing him slowly, Jordan didn't want that.

Zach couldn't help but smirk as he stood, slipping his arms into the sleeve's of Roman's jacket. Although it could get irritating when he was wanting to spend time with Chandler or Trever, he could never deny that sometimes he enjoyed Roman's jealousy.
"Ready to go then?" He smiled gently at the man.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:59 pm

" I like it though. Its the only shred of normalcy I have." He was living in a new home with a new pack. His mate was long gone. Shit, he didn't even have any of his old clothes. Everything he knew and loved had been lost. His cigarettes were all he had left. "Plus I feel like if I keep it up long enough, Eustass will some how come around just to haunt me and make me stop." The man chuckled humorlessly. "But im not stupid. I know he's gone. Still though, the smoke tastes like he did when he was bitchy. Or maybe it was just me." The man finished another cigarette. " Either way kid, I appreciate the sentiment. Ill keep you in mind when I light up."

"As ill ever be. " Roman grumbled tiredly, opening his arms for the boy. "C'mere, I'll carry you." The man didn't even notice his jealousy anymore, it was so common, always lingering.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:08 am

Jordan smirked softly, merely shaking his head at the man.
"Well I guess that's better than nothing." He shrugged. "But really, I hope you stop. And if not, I hope you at least continue to think of me when you do it."

Zach wrapped his arms around Roman's neck, allowing himself to be lifted as he looked down to Chandler.
"I don't suppose you're coming?" He questioned Chandler. He knew the boy hated stepping foot in Trever's home and Zach didn't blame him. "If not, it was nice seeing you and I love you, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:18 am

"Of course, Jordan."  Law locked eyes with the boy, sporting that same wary smile that always lingered on his face. "That is a promise." He popped the filter of the finished cigarette in his mouth, winking as he began to chew on it. "That may even be a bad thing. I get to think if you and Eustass when I smoke? Hah. I'll have cancer in no time." He was only teasing though, a crooked smile in place to prove it. 

Chandler hadn't even gotten one word out when Roman demanded he hush, dropping to his knees in front of Zach as though someone had knocked the air out of him. The large man swallowed  hard, hands shaking as his fingers brushed over Zach's swollen belly. "I heart heart beats." Roman looked up at Zach, his expression unreadable. He wasn't sure what to do.  He was stunned, and his first instinct was to be happy, so fucking happy to have two babies on the way.  But then he knew that this wasnt exactly good news....His mate was already at risk carrying just one child.  What would two do to him?
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:28 am

Jordan smiled in return, finding he really enjoyed having Law's company.
"We should talk more." He nodded suddenly, as if he had just decided this. "I could use a new friend. Most of the pack still thinks I'm weird." He smirked lightly as if it did not bother him.

"Heart beats?" He emphasized the plural word that Roman had used, blinking several times as it sunk in. Of course, that made sense. It would explain why he was showing already and why they had affected him so quickly. "As in... two?"
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:43 am

"Two." Roman murmured more to himself than Zach, rising suddenly and taking the boy into his arms. "Law!"  The man's voice rattled the home, immediately catching Law's attention who only smirked. He had known Zach was having twins, he could see it in the way the boy moved, how he carried them. He'd been waiting for Roman to realize, thinking it was best to keep the man in the dark as long as possible.  Law merely turned to greet Roman as he flew out of the home, presenting the man with his mate. "What the fuck is this? Twins? I hear twins!"  
Law remained calm, ignoring Roman but offering Zach his crooked grin. "Finally catching on? I like it."  He reached out, ignoring Roman's growl as he placed his hands on the boys stomach.  "You should have realized though. You are only two months along after all, and you're already showing this much?" He took Zach's hands, "One's here," He tapped his fingers over one of the hands he had placed. "And one here."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:49 am

"You knew and didn't tell me?" Zach frowned lightly, though looking down at where the man gestured his children were. He then turned to Roman. "Well looks like you're getting twins." He grinned lightly at his lover.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 2:05 am

"I did."  Law confirmed, not in the least bit apologetic. He simply motioned to Roman, who looked as though he had been handed down the news of death instead of life. "And on that note,"  Law continued, his eyes settling on Roman for the first time. "Roman, you are frankly being a shitty mate, and you need to get it together."  He spoke as though it were a matter of fact, ignoring the look that crossed the mans face. "Your mate is carrying two high risk children.  He is worried for his safety as well as theirs.  He is also dealing with the stress of it all, mentally and physically, and to top that off he has you on his hands." Law's tone was not accusing, even though it should be. He obviously was not trying to start a fight, only giving the man some words of advice. "He is worrying about your health, and about you getting the babies that he is trying so hard to give you.  So instead of giving him so much more to worry about, you need to whip your ass into shape. Take better care of yourself.  Stop letting the situation get to you, because if you aren't going to be stable for your mate then who is? Do you want someone else doing your job? Of course not." Law's smirk found its way back onto his face. "So you start doing it."
Roman could only blink at the man, unable to argue because he knew Law to be right.  He needed to be stronger for Zach, so the boy didn't have to shoulder it all by himself.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 2:11 am

Zach found a soft smile for the wolf, giving him a look that simply said thank you. He knew Roman was only worried about him, but it would be nice not to have to worry about Roman's health as well.
"Be happy with me." He murmured to the man, taking his face in his hands and kissing him softly. "Twins, Roman." He couldn't help but grin because even though he was scared, he was happy. This might be the only chance he'd get to give Roman kids and now he would be sure the man had more than one.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 2:15 am

Roman swallowed thickly, hands moving to cover those of his mate. "I am happy with you Zach.  Im blessed that we have having two. Im so proud."  The man managed a wide grin, head dropping do that he could lay kisses on the boys stomach. "Im going to have three babies to love. An entire family." The man crooned as he stroked the boys belly.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 2:23 am

Zach's grin only widened as he captured Roman's lips, kissing him passionately. He was simply so pleased to hear Roman finally sound genuinely happy. It felt like it had been ages since he'd seen the man smile and it made his stomach flutter.
"A whole family." He repeated. He was going to give Roman a family, that was the thought that would keep him going.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 2:30 am

"I've never been so happy."  Roman spoke after they broke the kiss, his hands on either side of Zach's stomach, thumbs moving in a soothing circular motion. Of course he was still worried for his lover, but he took Law's words to heart, knowing it would be better for Zach if he had less to stress over.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 2:37 am

And Zach knew the man was still worried and he had good reason to be but it meant the world to Zach that the man was trying to be happy for him.
"We've got a lot to talk about." Zach smiled lightly. "Like names and picking out clothes..." He hummed lightly, placing his own hands atop of Roman's. He was excited, really.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:06 am

Roman nodded slowly, as though he was still trying to absorb the information.  "Do you want to try and find how what gender they will be? Or wait until you have them?" His voice was soft as it always was when he addressed his mate. 
Law had gone back inside to retrieve more herbs, bringing back two bound bundles of sage.  He handled one to Jordan, lighting it for the boy and using the same flame to burn his. "Just wave it around, oui. It helps with stress and bad tensions." He wanted Zach to relax, knowing it was vital to try and keep the strain off the boys body as much as possible, and judging by Roman's trembling hands, he could use it, too.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:22 am

"You have a say in that too, but I'd like to know as soon as possible." Zach nodded lightly. It might be nice to be surprised but he was far too excited. He rubbed his stomach lightly as he spoke before turning to thank Law with a smile. The man's herbs and mixtures really did help him.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:20 am

"We can find out soon."  Roman didn't care, either way they were his children and he couldn't love them anymore if he tried, regardless of their genders. "I can't wait to hold them."  The man crooned as he caressed his mates stomach, heart soaring at the thought of touching his babies. "One for each arm."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 10:53 pm

Another month later and Zach was finding it hard to move with the twins heavy in his stomach. He seemed to be constantly eating as well as drinking herbal remedies Law provided him with in order to provide the pups all the nutrients they demanded. Despite this, Zach still seemed to be constantly hungry and rapidly losing weight. At this point, four months in, he was beginning to look even more sickly and no amount of face powder could cover the paleness of his skin. Nothing could hide all the new bones that seemed to be poking out either. If Roman had thought he looked breakable before, it was nothing compared to now.
They were currently lying in bed, all Zach seemed to be able to do lately. He was curled in his lover's chest, his face buried in the crook of Roman's neck as he fought off the daily morning sickness.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:03 pm

Roman had been managing to keep himself together in front of his mate, always checking on the boy and leeching whenever he could.  It was rare he left Zach's side.  But he did slip off sometimes, usually to be alone or with Jesse.  The entire pregnancy was wearing on him, watching as Zach's condition worsened all because of the children he bore, all because of Roman. But the man never let on to Zach, always remembering what Law had told him.  The large wolf was doing his best to bear as much of Zach's burden as he could, while still giving the boy nothing else to worry about. Currently he had his arms wrapped securely around Zach, though he made sure not to hold too hard, knowing he how easily he could break the boy. It would be no harder than snapping a tooth pick. "How are you feeling, Zachariah?"  The large man questioned softly, not wanting to disturb his lover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Parents.
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: