Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Parents.

Go down 
+2
Jordan McMillian
Chandler Riggs
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

New Parents. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 10:58 pm

There was a pause over the line before Chandler's groan could be heard. "I don't fucking like the sound of this. But ill drag my ass over anyways. " He could never deny Zach, even if it meant a trip to the Murdock house.

Instead of using the door, Roman had climbed his way up to Jesse's window, his deep drown eyes flickering through the glass, trying to catch sight of his alpha. He tapped gently, whistling to catch the mans attention.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 11:09 pm

"Thank you." Zach grinned lightly as he rose a hand to knock on Trever's front door. "Hurry too, haven't got all day." He was only kidding as he hung up the phone, waiting for his former teacher to answer the door.

Jesse had been on edge ever since he heard someone prowling around outside of his home. He was up in seconds, attempting not to disturb Finn in bed beside him as he moved to the window. He breathed a sigh of relief at seeing Roman, sliding the window open and stepping back to let Roman in.
"Have you not heard of knocking?" He chuckled, inhaling his friend's scent to make sure nothing was wrong with him before smiling again. "You smell excited, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:22 am

Trever appeared at the door moments later, everything but his recently washed hands coated in blood. The man even had specks of flesh still clinging to his shirt.
"Hey there, long time no see."  The mans face immediately softened at seeing his former apprentice.  He moved side for the boy to come in, leaning in the door way as a knowing smile reached his lips. "Im sure you have a reason for being here.  You never come just to see me anymore." Trever feigned hurt, although really he did miss the boy. "Come and give me a hug, shit."  The man spoke as he threw his shirt off, looking down at himself to make sure he wouldnt bloody the boy before wrapping Zach up in his arms. "Whats a guy gotta do to get some time with you around here?" 

"I just came to talk to you.  Its better I don't spill my shit to anyone else."  Roman was unable to contain his grin. "But guess who's going to be a daddy?" His voice cracked on the word, eyes once again misting with tears at the mere thought. "Zach is having my pup, Jess!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:28 am

Zach leaned his head on the man's shoulders as he hugged him close.
"I'm sorry." He whined softly. "I don't really go anywhere without Roman lately." He gave a soft smile because of course he didn't really mind being with his lover constantly. But he did miss Trever quite a lot. "And you're right, I did come over here for a specific reason." He grinned slyly at the man as he pulled back. "But I wanted to wait and tell you and Chandler at the same time, I told him to come over here." He hoped the man didn't mind. Trever usually didn't have a problem with Chandler, it was Chandler who had the issue with Trever.

"Man, you're such a damn pansy." Jesse grinned though, pulling his beta into a close hug. "But really, that's great, Roman." He stroked the man's back, squeezing him tight. He found he was really quite happy for his friend, knowing the man had always wanted to be a father. "You're going to be one hell of a daddy."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:38 am

"Yeah, old smartass is welcome." Trever was too the point where Chandler simply amused him, and he often found himself egging the boy on.  "But now, how do you expect me to wait?  It's got to be important. You're okay, aren't you?"  The man's eyes scanned Zach, checking him over for any obvious injuries.  

"I fucking am.  And I want you to be its uncle or godfather.  Something. I haven't talked to Zach yet, but he wont mind."  Roman had spent years planning for this, even before meeting Zach he had known he wanted a pup, and this was it. "I thought I was going to have a heart attack when Zach told me, Its still kinda hard to breath."  The man was wearing that goofy grin again, the hair on the back of his neck standing with his excitement.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:48 am

"He should be here any minute, you'll just have to wait." Zach grinned. "And would I be so happy if I wasn't okay?" He questioned. He did indeed look to be happy, grinning so wide his face hurt by now. He had been unable to stop ever since seeing the positive test.

"Of course." Jesse grinned, nodding his head. "I can't wait, man. I'll be the best uncle I can be. Little pup will love me. I'll spoil him, too." He had never really seen kids in his future and especially not now with Finn, figuring the boy wouldn't want any more than Cameron. But he did have a kind of desire for one, wondering what it would be like. He figured he could see if he'd like it by helping out with Roman's. "I'm happy for you, really. But I am afraid that the first time something happens to the kid you'll have a damn stroke." The man tended to be very protective.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:08 am

Only seconds after Zach finished, another knock came at the door.  "I guess the wait is over."  Trever smirked as he let Chandler in, not phased when the boy brushed by him with nothing more than a profanity.  "Zach, what the hell is so important that you have me over here?"  Chandler smiled though at seeing how happy Zach looked, wrapping the boy up in a tight hug. "You decide to fucking leave Roman? Want a threesome?"  Chandler glanced back at Trever, nose wrinkled in repulsion. "Before you even say anything, shits not happening."

"Nothings going to happen to my pup."  Roman's response was instant, the protective bite already in his voice. "Im going to take care of my baby. Anyone even fucking think about hurting it and I'll know. And i'll kill them." Roman had never been a violent person, but the mere thought of any harm coming to his child brought a low growl to the back of his throat. "Damn Jess, don't get me thinking like that.  I'll have to go find Zach."  The man rubbed the back of his neck, focusing on Zach's heartbeat to assure himself that his mate and unborn pup were safe.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:13 am

"Pshh, you know you'd take that offer, even if it was with Trever." Zach teased as he hugged the boy tight. "I know you don't like coming over here, I just wanted the two of you together to tell you something since you guys are two of the three most important things in my life." The other being Roman, of course. "I've got some good news and like I said, don't read my mind, alright?" Zach warned.

Jesse shook his head, rubbing the man's back gently.
"See? Calm down, man." He chuckled. "I'm not trying to make you go all wolf on me." He thought against letting Roman know that it was simply not possible to protect his child from everything for their entire life. "So, you going to tell the pack yet?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:53 am

Chandler had to restrain himself, having almost forgotten he was not allowed to read the boys mind. "Damn, alright.  But come on, the suspense is killing me!'  He tugged the boys hand, excited to get the news if it made Zach so happy.
"I agree, im tired of waiting."  Trever took Zach's other hand, ignoring the irritated grown from Chandler. 

"Zach is going to be here later, he wanted us to tell them all together."  Roman snorted softly. "He went ahead to tell Trever and Chandler though, so I came to tell you since...Well...You're you."  The man shrugged, unsettled to think of his mate off with two other men, especially being Chandler and Trever had both made their feelings for Zach clear. "So, I guess we shouldn't tell anyone else, even Finn.  Zach might want to do that."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:42 am

"I'm pregnant." Zach spoke finally, grinning to Trever. He expected the man to be more pleased than Chandler would be. Trever hated Roman less than Chandler. "I expect you to be my doctor of course. I'd also like you to be godfather of course, but I don't think Roman would let that happen so I just wanted to let you two know I want both of you in this kid's life."

"Sweet, I feel special." Jesse smiled at his friend, pleased to be the first Roman had told. "I love you and I can't wait for you to get your pup finally." He had always known of the mans desire to be a father. "So you want me to call the pack over for the day?" He could probably do it with a howl. They all knew to come when he called them.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:40 am

Trever instantly reached for the boy, pulling Zach into a tight embrace. It was simply his first instinct to put hands on the boy."Zach...Baby thats great." He murmuerd softly, still slightly in shock. Roman was a lucky man, and while Trever wanted to hate him for it, but he couldn't when he knew the man continued to make Zach happy. "You're going to be a great mother. I can't believe you're already so big."  The man chuckled.
And then Chandler exploded. 
"What the fuck do you mean you're pregnant? With fucking shit heads kid? Zach, please tell me not!" Chandler had been stunned into silence, unable to do anything for what felt like an eternity, but then it all came bursting forth. "I can't even believe you let him touch you!" Of course he had Jordan now, he wasn't romantically linked to his mentor anymore, but he still felt like Roman was scum and he didn't deserve Zach.

"Yeah."  Roman smirked at the man, appreciating how he didn't even have to ask.  "But it might still be a while.  I don't know how long Zach is going to be."  Roman's stomach twisted at the thought of his mate at the Murdock home. He didn't want to interrupt though, this was special to his mate.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:53 am

Zach was still hugging Trever tightly, bright smile lighting up his face when Chandler snapped.
"Chandler." He groaned. "Of course it's Roman's. And you damn well know I let him touch me." He rolled his eyes, moving to take the boy's hand. "Can't you be happy? I'm so happy." He smiled gently.
"I wanted you to be one of the first ones I told, you're supposed to feel special and be happy." He nudged the man.

"Calm down." Jesse shook his head, sensing Roman's pulse rise at the thought of Zach with Trever. "I'm sure he'll be done soon. And then you two can celebrate." He let his lips press to his beta's cheek as he hugged him tight once more. "Man, I'm excited and it's not even my kid." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:39 pm

"I do feel all that sentimental happy shit, but Zach! " Chandler whined, pulling the boy into a hug anyways. "Whatever, you just make shithead take care of you and this baby, or I damn will. "

The man grinned, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "Thanks Jess." He was proud that his alpha was taking such an interest in his pup. "Have you ever thought about having a pup? You're pretty excited about mine, and if you had a pup our kids could grow up together."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:27 pm

"He takes care of me better than anyone." Zach smiled fondly. "I do wish you two would get along better." He sighed.

"I'd be a shit father." Jesse shrugged lightly. "And I don't think Finn wants another kid. I was thinking about it with Apolllo but..." He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:00 pm

"Hate to tell ya, but I don't see that happening."  Chandler snorted, dropping a kiss into Zach's dreads.  "But shit, if you're happy, im happy.  And I can't wait to see your little brat."

"Apollo would have been a good mother."  Roman hummed in thought, glancing over to Finn who had curled himself up in Jesse's spot. "Maybe you're right though.  I don't think Finn and a kid does well, but I st ill think you'd be a good dad.  You're a great alpha."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:04 pm

"Yeah, I know." Zach sighed lightly. "But I can still hope. And thank you for being happy." He grinned. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you get to see it plenty." Even if Roman wouldn't be too happy about it.

"Yeah... Finn is a good mom to Cameron, but I don't think he'd want another kid. I don't think he really wanted Cam, honestly. But he's great now that he's here." He glanced back to Finn and smiled gently. He was happy with Finn, even if children were not in their future.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:27 pm

Chandler grinned at his mentor, pleased to know Zach wouldn't allow Roman to keep him away from the kid.  "Thanks, but imma go ahead an apologize for the fight you guys are gonna have over that.  You know Roman isn't going to want me anywhere near his kid."  But it was Zach's kid too, so Chandler felt confident he would have a chance to be close with the child. 

"I believe I heard him telling Zach that he had been going to abort Cameron.  Jeremy begged him to keep it though, I think."  Roman shrugged, rubbing the back of his neck in thought. "Finn has always been a bitch like that.  And I also think I heard him say Morgue proposed to him, but Finn shot him down." Roman had always felt badly for Morgue because of Finn's harsh treatment, the kid was pitiful.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:33 pm

"I hope he doesn't fight me on it." Zach sighed softly. "You're important to me." He pulled the man back into a hug. "But either way, you'll be a part of its life." He patted his stomach lightly, in awe at the fact that he had a tiny human in there.

"So no marriage, no kids." Jesse murmured lightly. He said nothing else but he looked a bit upset at this. He wasn't sure he was ready for any of this just yet, but someday it might be nice. But if Finn didn't want these things, he could never have them.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:10 am

Trever reached out to gently stroke Zach's stomach. "Hmmm our little mini-Zach."  The man grinned at the thought, genuinely happy to see a smile on his former apprentice's face. 
Even Chandler had to snort in agreement. "Yeah, I hope it is just like you, Zach."

Roman rubbed his alpha's back, sensing the unrest in the man. "Hey, I didn't say he didn't want any of that.  I really think he just didn't want it with Morgue.  He kept saying it would all make it harder when they broke up."  Roman offered the man a smile. "Finn told Zach he didn't think they would stay together, because of how different they were I guess.  But he said he didn't want to have to get a divorce, or argue over a kid.  He just wanted to be able to go when it happened."  The man paused, feeling the need to add, "And it's not like I eavesdrop! He doesn't care if im around or not. And I mean...Im a werewolf so I can't help but hear shit."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:17 am

"I don't." Zach chuckled. "Then it'll be fucking insane." He'd much rather have a tiny Roman running around. A kindhearted, handsome little boy. "Like you." He smirked at Trever lightly.

Jesse chuckled, shaking his head.
"You're too damn nosy." He teased the man. "But... you think it was just with Morgue he didn't want that? You sure?" He questioned, finding he was quite concerned about this.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:43 am

"You're right.  Roman isn't that bad.  It'd be better off with a stable head."  Trever spoke almost wistfully. "But I still hope it looks like you."  Zach was the most gorgeous thing Trever had ever seen.

Roman glanced back over at the boy, really considering his alpha's question.  Finally, he nodded. "I can't be positive.  You should probably talk to him yourself, but just from what i've seen, I think Morgue was his problem.  Everything came back to him in some way when Finn was bitching. Which was always. Is always." The man shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:53 am

"Well I am pretty gorgeous." Zach spoke sarcastically, leaning in to kiss Trever's cheek and give him a hug. He did the same to Chandler before stepping back. "I promise to visit soon to set up checkups and everything but I should probably be getting to Roman before he freaks." He nodded.

"Well that's understandable. He could really be happy with someone when he was still waiting for me to find him." Jesse nodded lightly, hoping that this was what the problem was.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:41 pm

Trever sighed, hating to let the boy go, but he still conjured up a smile. "Well, you know when to be back."
"You're not leaving me shit head! " Chandler wrapped his arm around Zach's neck. "You're the only reason my ass is even here."

"He always had an excuse, so it was probably fate." Roman believed in destiny, and he felt like if something was meant to be, it would. "It had to be fate with Zach. When I first heard his heart, he was already in love with someone else. But it fell through, and he came to me on his own. I never forced it. But it was just meant to be. " The man grinned, remembering the first time he ever laid eyes on Zach.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:59 pm

"I'll see you soon, promise." Zach reassured Trever before turning to Chandler. "Well, Roman is calling the pack over to Jesse's tonight. You can come along with Jordan." He nodded. "Jesse should be calling him over any minute."

"I still don't know how you waited so long to tell Zach he was your mate. I could barely stay away from Finn. It was painful." Jesse shook his head. "But then again, you've always had more control than me."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:34 pm

"Im going to Jesse's then, shit.  Ill see you there."  Chandler left Zach with a kiss on the cheek, heading to gather his lover before making his way to the alpha's home.
Trever cleared his throat once the boy was gone, taking Zach's hand and bringing it to his lips. "Congratulations Zach."

"I didn't want to risk scaring him away."  Roman smiled softly as he thought back.  "I stopped sleeping.  His heartbeat kept me awake at night.  Really it was hard to do anything but listen to him.  But I got my chance, and now life has never been better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Parents.
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: