Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Parents.

Go down 
+2
Jordan McMillian
Chandler Riggs
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

New Parents. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:24 am

Law cracked his eyes open, gaze settling over the two blissful lovers.  He wouldn't deny he was a bitter person, and if he was hurting, he figured he might as well at least try and ruin their good time too.  Misery does, in fact, love company. "Risk takers, I like it."  The man croaked out, an eerie smile on his face. "I can't believe your doing so 'fine'." Law had Roman's attention, the mans eyebrows furrowing in confusion. The man moved to stand infront of his mate, shielding him from Law's view protectively.
"What do you mean by risk takers?"  The man asked tensely, holding his breath as he awaited an answer. "Why wouldn't he be fine?"
Law's smile grew as he realized Roman truly had no clue.  
"That boy is a human.  I can smell it on him. Im certain you're the father, he reeks of you.  And to get a human pregnant is...disastrous."
The hair on the back of Roman's neck stood up, his eyes shimmering a neon blue as he shifted. "Don't you fucking play around with me.  Its not too late to kill you."  The man growled deeply.
"Hey, hey, believe me I don't care if you kill me.  Go ahead.  Im just trying to help you and give you a heads up since it seemed like you really didn't know. Human's rarely survive giving birth to a-" Law was cut off by Roman's hand.  The hand hand grasped him by his throat, slamming him against the wall. "Shut up!" Roman roared at him, his breath warm against Laws face. "No fucking more! I don't want to hear it!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 1:15 pm

"Whoa!" Jesse raced over as the conflict he'd been watching escalated. "Roman, put him down! If what he's saying is true, it's not his fault." He tugged the beta back, away from Law.
Zach had stood up as well, frowning at the new wolf.
"There's going to be complications?" He arched an eyebrow as he approached Law.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:03 pm

Roman relented as Jesse spoke, knowing the man was ultimately right. He dropped Law, watching almost defensively as Law slid down the wall.  Roman was already working himself up, turning sharply to put his eyes on Zach, moving to wrap the boy in his arms as if that would protect him. 
Law was silent for some time, a hand massaging his throat as he eyed the pregnant boy. "There will definitely be complications. Human's don't just have werewolf pups. Birthing is different.  Carrying is the worst part. To carry a wolf pup isn't like a normal baby.  They demand more nutrients, and they will take it.  You will get weak."  Law doubted the boy would be able to stand by the time his seventh month rolled around. "And the pups are strong. They kick you, and you feel it.  Hell, they can damage internal organs, break ribs."  The man cleared his throat. "And thats just general stuff.  Every pregnancy is different. Many humans die before the end of the first trimester."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:11 pm

Zach placed his hands over his stomach, glancing down at it with a light frown. It unsettled him, honestly, hearing all this. But there was no way in hell he was getting rid of the child they had tried so hard for, even if it hurt him.
"Well luckily, I'm not like most humans." He simply shrugged, pushing off this new information. He could handle it, he had to.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:24 pm

Roman had stopped moving completely, even his hold on Zach had loosened.  His world had stopped spinning while Law dropped that information on him. His baby was going to hurt his mate, possibly kill him.  Words couldn't describe what Roman was feeling, his blood turning to ice in his veins and his muscles seizing. 
But even as his world was crumbling, Law continued.  "It's not only you at risk.  The pups sometimes don't make it.  As werewolf's, even as a fetus they had heightened senses.  Some of them realize there is a problem, and they stop seeking nutrients from the mother. This, of course leads to the death of the child in either miscarriage or stillbirth." The man began again but was cut off by Roman, who spoke with splinters in his voice, "Is it too late to abort it?" It was like losing a part of himself to even suggest it, but to live without Zach was unimaginable.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:34 pm

"Yes, it's too late to abort it!" Zach exclaimed, as if shocked Roman was even suggesting it. "Roman, I'll be fine. I can do it, the baby will be fine too." He nodded. The nerves were clear on him but he knew he could get through this. He had found nothing so far that he couldn't do for Roman. The man gave him strength he had never known he had.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:45 pm

"Actually, its not."  Law interjected, amused to see Roman's form quivering. "I can still do it, if you want to save him.  If not, I mean, there is always a slight chance they could both make it. Like I said, they all carry different." 
Roman already had tears gathering in his eyes when he reached for Zach's hand, shaking his head. "I can't let this happen.  I can't risk losing you, Zach.  You're all I have. I wont let my baby be the reason I lose you."  The mans voice broke at the thought of having to bury his mate. "Please, Zach. Lets just...Let it go."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:51 pm

"Don't cry at me." Zach groaned softly, stepping forward to take the man's face in his hands. "Just listen, I'm going to be fine. He even said there's a chance me and the kid could both make it. That's a risk, but it's one I'm going to take. You and I, we're going to have a beautiful baby, okay? You're going to be a daddy like you wanted and don't worry about me."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:14 pm

"Zach, please don't make this any harder than it has to be."  Roman picked the boy up, cradling Zach against his chest as though he were afraid the boy would disappear at any minute. "You know I don't want to lose my baby, but I can't lose you.  I can't even risk that...."
Law arched an eyebrow, unsure if they knew that there was more than one child in the equation.  He could tell just by looking at Zach, many years of practice promising he was correct in his assumption.  The boy had to be carrying twins.  That would heighten the risks even more. But at this point he wasn't sure if the big guy, Roman, could handle that.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:21 pm

"I'm sorry but getting rid of our baby isn't an option." He couldn't be the reason Roman would never be a father. He had to do it. This might have ruined their plans for having several kids some day, but they would at least have one, Zach would make sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:47 pm

" Zach! Losing you isn't an option! " Roman argued, hating himself every second for wishing his baby gone.
Law interlocked his fingers, resting his chin on them as he watched the show unfold. "I have some things that might help. Not a lot, I mean really its up to the kids body and how well it handles the pup, but I have vitamins and remedies to try and build his strength. "
It wasn't good enough though, not for Roman.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:51 pm

"See? We can try all of that." Zach nodded, smiling reassuringly at his lover. "And it needs more nutrients than normal kids so I'll eat constantly, whatever I need to. I'm going to fight for this kid, and it'll be fine. Just you watch, Roman."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:59 pm

" You just know that I'll die if I lose you. I will. Ive already seen that I can't live without you, and our baby will be an orphan." Roman was lamenting, knowing he couldn't stand to argue over the death of their pup anymore. Just the thought was making him sick, but even more so to thought of Zach hurting was almost dibiliataing.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:06 pm

"I'm not going to think about that because you don't have to live without me. I'm going to be right here." Zach simply smiled gently. "Trever has saved my life more than once and even if this is outside of his area of expertise, this guy seems to know what he's talking about." He nodded towards Law. "What's your name, by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Roman simply pressed his face into the crook of the boys neck, inhaling his scent in an attempt to calm himself. He glanced up as the new wolf spoke, eyeing him warily. 
"Law. You can call me Law."  The man smirked at Zach, convinced he had already figured the boy out.  "I wouldn't mind seeing you through the pregnancy. It was my job."  He felt the bitter twinge again, thinking of the pack he had lost only hours before.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:36 pm

"I'm Zachariah." Zach glanced the man over, trying to figure him out as well. He didn't like the sly smirk the wolf was giving him. "I'd appreciate that. And after I give birth, if you don't mind, I'd like it if you'd teach me more about werewolves. He had been wanting to learn as much as he could about them and it seemed like Law knew everything.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:47 pm

Law hummed softly, as though considering the boy. "Maybe.  Depends on if we're both still around by that time."  The eerie smirk never left him. "But in the unfortunate event that I croak and you have a successful pregnancy, I do have a book you can keep."  It didn't mean much to him anymore.  Eustass had been the one urging him to write it, and without him finishing it felt pointless.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:54 pm

"Well I'll definitely be around." Zach only smiled before nodding his head. "The book would be nice to have." He hoped the man stayed around, working with him would be fascinating. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to sit back down. This brat in here is heavier than he looks." He placed a hand on his stomach as he moved back to the couch, lying down and propping his feet up.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:07 pm

Roman was at the boys side instantly, helping him down and trying to find a pillow or something for him to prop his feet on.  "Is there anything I can do for you? Do you feel aright? Can I get you anything?" The man was already working himself into over drive, worried over the health of his mate and child.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:22 pm

"I'm fine." Zach laughed softly, kissing the man on the cheek. "Just being lazy. I actually have an excuse to just lay around all the time." He smirked. "I'll tell you what you can do for me, you can lay your big ass down and cuddle me." He reached out to take on of the man's hands, squeezing it gently.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:46 pm

Roman immediately moved to lay beside the boy, arms winding around him protectively, even though he knew he couldn't stop the complications from coming. "Promise me that you'll make it. " The man murmured almost pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:00 pm

"I promise." Zach murmured, kissing the man softly. "I won't leave you, ever."

About a month later and Zach was realizing he would have to put forth some effort to keep this promise.
He laid on the couch like usual, though he didn't look quite as beautiful as a month before. His skin was pale and his cheeks sunken in. He looked quite sickly honestly, and he was only two months in. He couldn't imagine what he'd look like when it was time to give birth. He felt like most pregnant people, nauseous most of the time and with odd cravings. Although his cravings seemed to consist of mostly raw meat. He guessed it was the wolf.
Currently, he was using all his energy to sit upright, because some of the pack was coming over to see him. Probably just Finn, Jesse, Danny, Jordan, Chandler and Law, but he still appreciated the company being he couldn't go out much lately.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:22 am

Finn came down early to sit with his friend, his nose wrinkling at the state the boy was in. "You look like shit." He greeted as he sat down beside the boy, careful not to jar him.  Roman was sitting on the floor beside Zach. The man looked rugged, Finn noted, as though he hadn't slept in days.  He too was paler than normal, but Roman still seemed alert.   
"Jordan and Chandler are here."  The man murmured as he heard their approach, lifting his head to eye Zach worriedly. "Remember, if you get tired just say so.  And if you need anything im here. Are you okay? Not hurting or anything?"  Roman had never been so miserable, watching as his child slowly stole the life away from his mate.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:31 am

"Thanks, I know." Zach smirked at his friend. Honestly, he did know he looked disgusting. He hated it, even though he knew Roman would love him anyways. He had never wanted to have to make Roman love him despite his looks. He wanted to be beautiful. "I'm fine." Zach only sighed down at his lover, stroking his hair gently. "You need some rest, I can make Chandler and Finn take care of me for a while." He smiled as Chandler and Jordan entered the home.
Jordan entered with his nose wrinkled at the scent in the room. Between Zach's sickly scent and Roman's worry and despair combined with sleep deprivation, the place reeked to him.
"You need to sleep." Jordan informed, eyeing Roman lightly.
"See? Jordan thinks so too." Zach sighed. He did not mind the sickness or the lack of energy but he wished Roman could enjoy the pregnancy like he had wanted to... wished they could just have it carefree like other couples.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:46 am

Roman brushed them off, simply moving to sit between Zach and Finn, carefully pulling his mate into his chest.  "M' fine." The man insisted as he pressed a kiss to the back of Zach's neck, resisting the urge to touch the boys stomach. Ever since Zach had been getting sick, Roman was afraid to touch him for fear of hurting him. 
"Damn Zach, you look great! You're glowing!' Chandler grinned at his former mentor, trying to lighten the mood with sarcasm. 
Law had appeared in the doorway, holding a glass of herbal remedies.  The man had been trying to help Zach in any way he could, and while his concoctions didn't fix everything, they sometimes made it easier on the body. Maybe even relax the boy a little.  Law had a mixture for everything. He had made himself at home around Jesse's, deciding that if he was going to be there he might as well be comfortable. Despite that, he had not slept since the night before his pack was slaughtered, being every time he closed his eyes all he could see was their blood, painting the forest red. The man cleared his throat, taking a step forward into the room. "Oui, I have something for you to drink. Maybe try and get some color back into your face." 
Roman growled softly as Law approached his mate, disliking how the man smelled of cigarettes. It only earned a snicker from the other wolf, and a mock growl in response as Law handed Zach the cup and stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Parents.   New Parents. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Parents.
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: