Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unfaithful.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 1:40 am

Bane had been slightly worried when he began waking up early in the morning with the urge to go empty the contents of his stomach into the toilet, but he hadn't thought much of it. It was a nuisance, but it wasn't unbearable. He had much more pressing issues in his life right now. Like the urges he was fighting each night to go find Rigby.
He had finally talked himself into staying away from the other man, even if he wasn't very successful at it. He would succeed for a week at a time before he'd find himself back under Rigby once again.
Before he knew it, it'd been nearly two months since the vomiting started and still, he'd told no one. He'd also gained quite a few pounds, but he'd never even thought to put the two together. Never in a million years would he have thought that pregnancy could be the cause of this.
Today was a pack gathering and Bane was sat by Danny's side, hiding his face in the man's neck as he fought off the daily waves of nausea.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 11:49 am

Danny had noticed the changes in his mate, he could smell something different about him, but it wasnt a bad smell so Danny had decided to leave it alone. He couldn't push the boy and risk running him off, running him back to Rigby. Bane would talk to him eventually....
Or so the blind wolf prayed.
Law and Roman were on the other side of the room, their eyes pinned on the young hunter. Danny was stroking his cheek and pressing him close, as though his wolf was in distress for his mate. Bane was obviously ill. The discomfort showed on his face.
"What do you think, Law?" Roman glanced over to the doctor, who had by now moved on to watching Sawyer and Britt over in the other corer of the room.
"Eh? You mean Bane?" The doctor was still watching Sawyer. The young pup had taken out one of his comic books, and he seemed to be reading to Britt, cracking the boy up with his lisp, laying it on thick just to see Britt's smile.
"He's definitely pregnant, oui." Law finally tore his gaze away from his son, tired eyes flickering back over to Bane and Danny. "But there's something different. He's showing a lot to only be this far in." Law had started smelling it on him about a month and a half ago, only one day before Roman had initially come to him. The burly beta had been concerned because of Bane's sickness, worried it could be something serious. But really he'd only wanted confirmation. He remembered the smell on Zach and Jace, knew what it meant. But he hadnt wanted to jump to conclusions, and Law had offered no real explanation at the time.
They both knew this couldnt be good.
"I should say something to him then." Roman pushed himself up, a heavy sigh leaving him at the thought of Bane pregnant. He knew the hunter wouldnt take it well in the first place, but now it was common knowledge among the pack that he was having an affair with Rigby.
It might not be Danny's kid.
Roman could only curse on his way over.
"Hey Bane, Danny." The brown eyed man approached the pair on the couch, a strained smile on his face. "How are you guys doing?"
"Uhh...Kinda bad actually." Danny didnt waste any time, his arm wrapped protectively around Bane's waist. "Bane doesn't feel well and uh...I dont really know whats wrong with him but I'd really like it to stop. I...I really dont like him hurting." As he spoke, the blind wolf was leeching for the boy, trying to ease his nausea if only a little.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:25 pm

"I'm fine." Bane could only sigh, a hand coming to rub one of Danny's shoulders as he looked up at Roman. "Why do you ask? Do I really look sick or something?" He questioned, forcing himself to sit upright in an attempt to look like he wasn't about to vomit. He didn't like the look on Roman's face. The man looked worried. The last thing he needed right now was the man telling him he was seriously ill.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:03 pm

"I just sensed you werent feeling well." Roman offered the boy a comforting smile, grateful that Danny couldn't see as he motioned for Bane to come away with him. "I thought maybe you'd want to get checked out."
Danny's arm had curled tighter around his mate as Roman confirmed his fears. Something was wrong with his lover.
"I uh, I really think you should, Bane. Make sure you're okay..."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:32 pm

"Fine, I'll go talk to someone so you'll get off my case." Bane sighed, pressing a kiss to Danny's lips before going off with Roman. "Do you really think something's wrong with me? Because I feel fine, just nauseous. I can handle it."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:13 pm

"Its not that something is wrong with you." Roman murmured softly as they made their way outside. He knew this was personal and Bane wouldnt want the entire pack to know just yet. "But have you considered that maybe the nausea is a symptom of something?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:27 pm

Bane was completely oblivious to what was really happening. He should really have expected it with the lack of condoms he'd been using lately, but he simply never thought of pregnancy as a possibility.
"What the hell are you talking about?" Bane sighed. "Am I sick or what?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 3:37 pm

"You're pregnant, Bane." Roman was surprised with how oblivious the hunter was. Usually Bane had totally control of himself, he would have realized he was exhibiting such symptoms. The boy had to be distracted.
"I can smell it on you. Law can smell it. Im sure Danny can, too." Most of the pack probably already knew something was going on. It was hard to hide from werewolves.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:00 pm

"Pregnant?" Bane blinked several times as he tried to make sense of this. "I can't be fucking pregnant, Roman. I'm not." He refused to accept it. But the more he thought about it, the more it made sense. "Please tell me this is a damn joke, Roman."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:24 am

Roman could only roll his eyes at the boy. "Bane, I have no reason to be making jokes at a time like this. Almost the entire pack knows about you and Rigby. I for one hated having to tell you, but you seemed hell bent on ignoring it." Truly he was worried for the hunter. The boy was almost like a son to him. "This isn't something that's just going to go away, Bane. And before long Danny is going to realize whats going on, if he hasnt already." The large werewolf heaved a sigh, reaching up to gently rub Bane's back. "Have you been using a condom? At least with Rigby?"
He wanted to know how bad this truly could be.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:33 am

"Everyone fucking knows?" Bane could feel his cheeks heating. He should have known the damn mutts would figure it out somehow. And now he was the pack slut, apparently. "I haven't been using condoms that much, especially not with Rigby." He muttered softly, placing his head in his hands. "Because I'm a fucking idiot." He could either be having a werewolf pup which could kill him or another man's child, which would make him wish he were dead anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:49 am

Roman could only cringe, even though he had been expecting that as the boys answer. "Alright, well then....I guess there's no way to know who's kid it'll be until its actually here." He wasnt sure what Bane was going to do about that...
"Are you going to tell Rigby?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:56 am

"There isn't any way to know before that?" Bane sighed heavily. "Fuck this." He groaned, leaning against the wall of the house. He wished he had the guts to just get an abortion without telling anyone but he simply couldn't do that. It was his baby whether he wanted it or not. "I guess I have to fucking tell him, don't I?" Danny was the one he didn't want to tell.
He hated how much he wanted Rigby right now. He needed to be held while he cried and Rigby was always the only one he could do that in front of.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:00 am

"Well...." Roman heaved a deep sigh, reaching out to pull Bane against his chest. "You don't really have to tell him. You could just....Say it's Danny's. No matter what." He didn't want the boy to stress himself out and work himself into a melt down. The seasoned beta could smell the distress strong on him. "And im not a doctor. Maybe Law knows something I dont."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:21 am

"If this kid comes out of me with bleach blonde hair and brown eyes, everyone's going to know something's up." Bane sighed heavily. "I have to tell anyways if everyone already damn knows. I don't want him to find out from someone else." He shook his head. "I guess I'll fucking talk to Law first though, see when is the earliest he can find out." He nodded slowly as he thought this over, trying to remain calm. "Where the hell is Ace?" Ace was the only one he'd openly told about his affair with Rigby.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:14 pm

"Uh, I think Ace is inside trying to grab a handful of your brothers ass. I noticed Dylan swatting at him several times." Roman chuckled softly at the thought. "Listen, if you need anything you know I'm here for you. " The large werewolf gave the boy a reassuring smile. "You're like one of my own. I'd do anything In my power to make this easier on you. "
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:57 pm

"Thanks, Roman." Bane sighed. He did appreciate the man being nice to him. He knew Roman thought of Danny as a son as well, and was surprised that the man didn't hate him for cheating on the blind wolf. He gave Roman a half hearted smile before disappearing inside and heading towards Ace and his brother. "I need to talk to him for a minute." He informed Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 5:16 pm

"Don't tell him, yo! Tell me!" Ace flashed Bane a cheeky grin. "You don't need his permission sweets. You want me, you got me." The freckled werewolf wrapped an arm around Bane's waist, only pausing a moment to gently pinch Dylan ' s ass before leading the boy off so they could be alone.
"Alright sweet cheeks, lay it on me yo! What do you need to talk about? " Ace vibrated with enthusiasm, always pleased when Bane came to him for help. He'd always adored the smaller hunter, especially since Bane had spared his life.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 5:28 pm

Once they were alone, Bane allowed himself to hug the boy tightly.
"I'm pregnant, Ace. And I don't know who's it is and I don't want it even if it was Danny's and I just really fucking needed you." He spoke quite rapidly, pressing himself tight into Ace's chest. It was an unusual display of emotion for the hunter, but he couldn't help himself. He was scared.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 6:04 pm

For several moments Ace was silent, his hands fumbling to pull the boy tighter as he tried to process the new information. He wasn't the best when it came to comforting people, but for Bane he was desperately trying. "Yo, yo sweets! Calm down, everything's going to work out." His fingers gently carded through the boys hair. "You know I got you." Bane had told him about the affair with Rigby but he'd always assumed that the boy was using protection to avoid a problem like this. "If you don't want to have a kid, then just dont have one yo! No one will judge! I'd break their necks if they tried." The freckled werewolf was frantically trying to figure out a game plan. "And besides, I didnt even know you were pregnant. I doubt anyone else does either! It would be easy to get rid of the kid, yo. No questions asked." He couldnt stand how lost the hunter sounded. Bane was always like a rock...
But Ace knew better.
Thats why he was desperately wanting to do anything in his power to make things easier on his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:06 pm

"Everyone damn knows apparently." Bane sighed. "And everyone knows I've been screwing Rigby too." He cursed softly. "I don't know how you damn wolves know everything. That means Danny probably knows too." He'd had a feeling Danny knew. But they'd both been ignoring it, pretending it wasn't happening. "And the worst part is all I want to do is go see Rigby to make me feel better but that's what started this shit in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 10:37 pm

"Look baby cakes, if you want to go see Rigby, then go damn see him, yo!" Ace pulled back just enough to look into the hunters eyes. "It's not like it can really make anything worse anymore, so I say fuck it. You're upset sweets, and I dont like it." If Bane needed Rigby to make things okay for him, then Ace was willing to do anything to assure the boy could see the southern man. "So if you want, I'll even cover for you and shit, yo! Whatever I got to do."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:08 pm

"I guess you're right. I can't fuck up anything else at this point." He sighed heavily, pressing his face into the crook of Ace's neck. "God, I fucked up so bad. I don't even know what I'm going to do. Danny's got to leave me for this. And then what if Rigby doesn't want a damn kid to take care of? I'm going to be damn alone."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:26 pm

"Hey, as a fellow werewolf, I can almost promise that Danny isnt going to just walk out on you, yo! Its not that easy for us because we mate. That shits deeper than marriage, dawg." He couldnt see himself leaving either if he was in the blind boys situation, no matter how badly it would be hurting him. Life without a mate simply wasnt life.
In fact, for most it was a slow death.
"I dont really know much about Rigby, but whenever I see him he always smells like he's in love, like deeply or some shit. And i've noticed him watching you and shit, he's head over heels for you, yo! I think that man would be happy to be your baby daddy." Ace chuckled softly in an attempt to lighten the mood. "You wont be alone Bane, no matter what. Even if you lose Danny or Rigby, you'll always be my baby cakes. Me and Dylan would die for you, yo!"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:10 am

"Thanks for listening to me whine like a little bitch." Bane murmured gently, hugging the boy close. "I think I want to go see him... How would you cover for me? Everyone's going to know anyways." He sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unfaithful.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfaithful.
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Bane/Danny-
Jump to: