Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unfaithful.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Unfaithful.  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:19 am

"Maybe." Rigby had always been popular among people, and it was frequent that he got asked out. But it never did anything for him. Rigby had never been looking for love. He'd found it though, and this love had ruined him for anyone else. Nothing would ever compare. "But ah don't want anyone else, Bane. Ah've only ever had eyes for you." The southern man reached up to gently trace a finger down the boys jaw. "Ah've already had a taste of perfection. Ah couldn't even be happy with anyone else. They would only ever be second best to you." He was speaking with an almost goofy grin on his face, blissfully thinking that he had gotten lucky and he'd never have to worry about finding someone else. Rigby believed he had found his soul mate.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:32 am

"You've got really low standards then." Bane couldn't help but blush at Rigby's words, though really he had no clue what both of these men saw in him. "I love you... think you'll be alright if I go shower?" The man still looked week but he looked like he was stabilizing. He would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:57 am

"Ah wont go anywhere." The souther man gave a happier laugh this time, his gaze tender on Bane. "Ah'll be missin' you though." Rigby reached to give the hunters hand one last gentle squeeze before letting him go. "You think about me in the shower." He managed a wink for the boy, teasing Bane as he always had.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:19 am

"Oh I will, don't worry." Bane gave as much of a smile as he could muster before heading off down the hall. He really could use a shower but mostly, he just wanted a moment to relax. "Danny?" He murmured as he entered the bathroom, wondering if his lover was still in here. "Can I join?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:44 am

"Get in here." Danny had been waiting for Bane to come and see him, listening carefully for any signs that the boy had moved. He was relieved when finally he could feel his mate approaching. The blind werewolf opened the sliding door to their shower, flooding the room with steam from the hot water splashing against his chest. "You dont have to worry about clothes. I uh...I can undress you." He didnt wait for Bane to step in himself. Instead he reached out for the boy, taking just a moment to feel where he was grabbing before pulling Bane into the shower with him, his hand curled around the hunter's waist. Danny pressed the boy back against the chilling wall of the shower. He was going to make Bane want him, just as desperately as he had wanted Rigby. "You still wearing that ring?" Even as he asked, Danny was reaching to see for himself, his fingers carefully prodding at the boys hand until he felt the diamond jutting off of the golden band. "Take that damn thing off." He didnt wait though. Instead he pulled it off himself, a satisfied grunt leaving him as he heard it clatter down onto the tile floor. "Now kiss me."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:58 am

Bane did not need to be told twice. He only paused to slide the sliding door shut before he had leaned forward, capturing Danny's lips in a passionate kiss. He had never felt less sexy in his life than he did now, with blood covering him and his pudgy stomach pressing against Danny's toned abdomen, but somehow he managed to be aroused in this situation. Danny was trying so hard to be more aggressive for him and damn, it was working extremely well.
He should not be in here groping Danny while Rigby was nearly unconscious in the other room, thinking they were starting a family together. But he'd already fucked up so many times, he couldn't bring himself to care about one more. He had never thought he was an impulsive person, but apparently he was.
"I love you." Bane spoke softly when he pulled back from the kiss, his lips trailing down to Danny's collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:15 am

"Show me then." Danny had been needing this for a long time now. Every time he'd listened to Bane's heartbeat as the boy left him for Rigby...He'd become more and more desperate each time. And now? Now there would be no stopping him. "Let me love you back." As he spoke, Danny's fingers found the front of Bane's shirt. He carefully peeled it from the boys skin before allowing it to fall at their feet with a wet plop. "And don't you think about him so much as even once. You're mine. You're on my time right now."
Rigby could fucking wait.
Danny allowed his hands to settle at Bane's waist, his thumbs gently exploring the boys abdomen. He felt the slight pudginess there, and couldnt help but feel the need to claim the child, too "And this is going to be my baby." The blind boy gave a soft growl "I dont give a damn if its his by blood or not." He was going to ravish Bane here and now. He would make the boy forget all about Rigby.
This would be his real revenge.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:26 am

Bane could only nod, quite stunned by Danny's newly aggressive personality. The man had never looked more appealing than he did now, attempting to claim him like this. Bane had never wanted the man so badly.
"I won't think about him." Bane reassured. "I'm yours, I swear." Truthfully, Rigby was the last thing on his mind now.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:53 am

Danny let out a soft groan, the boys words releasing months of building tension. "Say it again, louder." Truly he wanted the entire house to hear. Bane was his completely. And Danny was about to claim him again, but this time he would do it right. He wouldnt leave any room for Bane to wonder about another man. It would be him. Danny was going to be so great that he was all Bane ever needed.
"Touch yourself." The blind boy pulled one of Bane's hands up, pressing his lips against one of the hunters nipples in a teasing kiss before placing the boys hand over it. "Im going to get rid of these pants."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:16 am

"I'm yours." Bane obeyed, repeating the words louder as he looked up at Danny with lust clouded eyes. The way Danny was talking to him, commanding him to do as he said, it was driving Bane crazy with arousal. "Shit, please get rid of those pants." He groaned as Danny's lips brushed against his nipple and the man ordered him to touch himself. His growing erection was making the pants feel increasingly tight. It needed to breathe.
Bane let Danny work, leaning back against the shower wall and doing as he was told. He ran the pad of his thumb over his nipple which was already erect because of Danny's kiss. He let out soft sounds of pleasure as he took the small nub in between his thumb and index finger, rolling it back and forth. The sounds were mostly for Danny's benefit since the man could not see him touching himself, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:54 pm

Danny dropped to his knees so he could get better access to the boy's buttons. He was so desperate to get them off that finally he simply gave up on undoing them and instead yanked them and his boxers down in one swift motion. He may not be able to see, but with the water cascading down around them, he could almost make out Bane's figure under the spray. And the noises....He could feel the boys arousal, stronger than ever before. "Fuck, Bane." The werewolf leaned forward, burying his nose in the soft curls just above the boys member. "You are mine." His hands moved around to Bane's back side, his fingers gingerly curling around each of the boys cheeks. A soft groan left him them as he squeezed softly, enjoying the perfection of his mate. "You will always be mine. I wont ever let you go." It was obvious now that he was willing to kill over the boy.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:04 pm

Bane could not help but groan softly at all the sensations going through him. He had never been so aroused by Danny. Really, he was proud of the man for taking what he wanted, for not letting Bane take control for once.
"I'm all yours." He murmured, entangling his fingers in the man's hair, shuddering at the feel of Danny's nose pressed into his small brown curls. "Fuck, I love you. I want you so bad." He spoke under his breath, his already erect member pressing against Danny's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:38 pm

"You're uh... just going to have to wait though." Danny looked up, cursing softly in want to see the boys face. "Im going to make you want me so bad....You wont even be able to stand it." As he spoke, one of his hands moved to curl around the boys arousal, moving in unbearably slow strokes. His lips had dropped down onto one of the hunters nipples, and while he didnt fully elongate his fangs for fear of scaring Bane, he did use them to gently scrape across the boys soft pink nub. He wanted Bane to beg for it, to want him so badly that he cried out for claim.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 3:45 pm

"Danny." Bane groaned softly, tilting his head back against the wall of their shower, feeling Danny's hand working him so perfectly. "How long do I have to wait?" He panted lightly, glancing down at his lover. Bane had always been attracted to Danny but somehow the attraction was ten times stronger now that he was taking control, dominating Bane in a way the hunter had no idea he'd needed before.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 4:22 pm

"You'll wait until I...Until I feel like everyone knows your mine." Danny's voice was firm and determined, his erection throbbing at the thought. "I want you to crave me so badly that you beg me for it. You've never wanted it that bad before..." Danny punctuated his word with a teasing nip at the boys collar bone. "And I want to hear you say my name, I want to hear that you belong to me. I want everyone to hear." His lips moved down to latch onto the hunters other nipple, his tongue trailing across the pink nub before dancing around it in circles. The blind mans hands hadn't stopped working, one thumb caressing over the head of Bane's member while his other hand was still kneading between the boys cheeks, fingers teasingly encircling the boys entrance.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 4:42 pm

"Danny... I fucking need this." Bane groaned lowly, watching his blind lover with lust in his eyes. "I want you so bad." He was never one to beg, not even for Rigby. But Danny just might get him there tonight. "I'm yours." He repeated the last two words lowly, almost a sort of mantra as he rolled his hips into Danny's hand. "I want to touch you." He grunted finally, almost asking for permission as one of his own hands came down to grasp the man's erection.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:07 pm

"Hm...You can hold it. Feel me throbbing for you. But thats it." Danny grunted firmly, demanding that his rules be followed. He had even considered telling his mate no, but he wanted Bane to be satisfied completely, so he allowed it. It seemed as though he himself craved the touch more and more with every aching sound Bane made. The blind wolfs lips were moving down Bane's stomach, leaving tiny love marks there for his baby before dropping down to the boys erection once more. He slowly wrapped his lips around the head, his tongue carefully running across the slit of Bane's member.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:32 pm

Bane whined in protest, but he didn't disobey. He simply kept his hand around Danny's throbbing erection, occasionally running his thumb over the head of the man's member.
"Danny." He moaned softly, certain that he'd never said the man's name this much during sex. He couldn't help himself, his hips rolling slowly forward towards his lover's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:50 pm

"Louder." Danny instructed, pulling away from the boys member and instead forcing Bane to turn around. "Put your hands against the wall." Again he desperately wished for his sight back, wanting to take in what was certain to be a breath taking site. His mate would be standing just slightly hunched with his hands against the tiles, back probably arching with want. And his legs, Danny groaned softly as he pictured the boy. "Spread your legs for me." His hand moved to rest on the hunters hip, a clawed thumb gently rubbing circles onto one of the boys cheeks as he waited to feel Bane move.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:04 pm

Bane obeyed immediately, his erection throbbing with want. He would take any touches Danny would give him and he'd do anything the man wanted to get them.
"Danny." He groaned louder, following Danny's instructions and bracing his hands against the wall in front of him. He placed his feet on either side of the tub, spreading his legs as wide as he could and jutting his ass out slightly, so it rested in front of Danny's face. "Please." He whined lowly, resting his forehead against the shower wall.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:37 pm

"Tell me what you want me to do, Bane." Danny's voice was teasing now, reaching up to take each of the boys pert ass cheeks in his hands. "But make sure I hear you." The blind boy was getting off on the sounds Bane made, and he hoped that Rigby could hear them too.
If not, he sure as hell would before Danny was finished. He was going to claim Bane right here and now, only a few rooms away from where Rigby was laying.
The werewolfs clawed thumbs moved to spread Bane's cheeks completely. He leaned in then, allowing his tongue to prod against the boy a moment until he found Bane's entrance. From their he dipped his tongue inside, warm and wet, willing Bane to call his name again.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:16 pm

"D-Danny!" Bane cursed under his breath, taken off guard by Danny's tongue prodding at his entrance. He'd been about to groan the man's name again when it'd happened, turning his words into a soft shout instead. "I want you to take me right here, like this. Oh hell, please Danny." He whined quite pitifully, pressing back against his lover's tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:31 pm

The noises Bane made only did more to fuel Danny. His mate had ever sounded like that for him before, so desperately needing. He found that he wanted to hear more, to make up for what he was unable to see. "Is that what you want, Bane?" The man swiveled his tongue inside the boy. "How bad do you want it though?" Danny's thumbs were still gently massaging the boys cheeks, his breath hot on Banes skin as his tongue lid down the length of the hunters opening.
Rigby had fallen back into a state of unconsciousness after Bane had left him, too weak to keep his eyes open. His body was focusing all of its energy into keeping him alive, even as Law worked to completely stabilize him. The doctor was just beginning to feel safe when he heard Bane's soft shout from down the hallway. He had been able to hear them before that with his enhanced hearing but this time it had been loud enough to stir Rigby. The southern man forced himself up on his elbows, even though Law was snarling for him to lay down.
"But wasnt that Bane? Ah heard him yell. What if he needs me?" Even now, he was worried that Bane was crying out from hurt. He was willing to put himself at more risk to go and protect the boy. But then the sound came again, and Rigby was met with a sharp pain in his chest.
Bane was calling out Danny's name, lustful and desperate.
He suddenly felt so cold, as though ice was gathering in the pit of his stomach. His entire world seemed to be fading out before his very eyes. Bane was having sex with Danny.
Bane was with Danny.
Danny.
Suddenly it was nearly impossible to breath. He was here, alone and in pain while his 'fiance' was just down the hallway it sounded like. Gone to take a shower, Rigby remembered him saying.
"Just forget about it, kid. Lay back down, oui!" Law could already see that things were taking a turn for the worst with the way Rigby's face crumpled. The southern man didn't bother arguing, but instead fell limply back down onto the medical bed, as though all the fight had left him.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:45 pm

"Oh hell." Bane's breath caught in his throat as Danny's tongue ran over his entrance. His knees felt weak, like he could barely hold himself up any longer. He needed Danny and he needed him now. "Danny I need it." He whined lowly, his nails scraping against the wall of the shower. "Please." He begged the man, rocking his hips slowly as the tension built in his groin. He needed some sort of release.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:07 pm

"Louder Bane,"  Danny pressed his tongue deeper, exploring his mates walls completely. "I can't hear you."  He allowed one of his hands to reach around to the boys member, his fingers curling teasingly at the base of the hunters member.  He himself wasn't sure how much longer he could handle the wait, his groin throbbing painfully as he felt how soft Bane was.
Rigby had began to hyperventilate, his eyes blinded by traumatized tears. Was Bane wearing his ring? Did he cared that Danny had put him in this bed?  Was he kissing Danny after the werewolf had just ripped a chunk of flesh out of his neck? And his baby.
Oh god, his baby.
That was enough to finally have Rigby lose it, his chest heaving violently. He felt as though his insides were caving in on each other, unable to function under the weight of his anguish. "L-Law!!"  Rigby hardly knew the man, only his name and that he was the normal doctor for the pack, but he was so desperate that he was grasping for the mans arm. "Will you make them stop? Please? Ah can't handle this! My baby!"  The man was begging, his wounds reopening as he struggled to sit  himself up.  He could not stand the thought of Danny touching Bane, fucking him while his baby was growing in the boys stomach.
And Bane.
Rigby couldnt even begin to come to terms with what Bane was doing.  He had thought that Bane loved him....
But this wasnt love.
If Bane loved him, the boy would be here, watching over him in his critical state instead of having sex with the man who had nearly cost him his life.
"Oh god, ah thought he loved me!"  The man let out a broken gasp, falling back onto the bed pitifully.  He couldnt hold himself up any longer, his body wracked with despair. There would be no family to go home to.
He had been foolish to think such a thing to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfaithful.
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Bane/Danny-
Jump to: