Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unfaithful.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Unfaithful.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:46 am

"Nah baby, you see, im a master in disguise yo!" Ace winked down at the boy, his freckles seeming to dance across his cheeks. "I'll just say im taking my baby cakes down town for a bit to pick up a pizza for the pack, yo! I'll drop you at Rigby's and go get the pizza because really, we need a damn pizza up in here." Ace took a moment to chuckle at himself, gently squeezing Bane's shoulder. "But after that i'll come back and get you. You just need to scrub down in the shower and let me kinda hug on you a little to cover the cowboys scent before we head home."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:53 am

"Thank you so much. You're the damn best." Bane pressed a kiss to the boy's cheek. The thought of seeing Rigby relaxed him, even though it would be stressful telling him the news. "Let's get going then." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 5:38 pm

"You got it sweets."  Ace wrapped an arm around Bane'e waist, leading him back into the living room where he began talking the rest of the pack up for pizza.  It didn't take him long.  Soon he was herding the hunter out the front door, trying desperately to ignore the desperation on Danny's face.  The werewolf hadn't said anything, but it was obvious he knew where they were really off to.  The blind boy didnt get that forlorn lost expression over a pizza.
Rigby was outside when they rolled up the dirt road that lead into his driveway. The southern man was glistening with sweat, a dirtied white tank top clinging to his sun darkened skin. He had been working on a fence close to his home. It looked as though one of his livestock had tried to break free, costing Rigby a good two and a half hours of work.
The man's eyes lit up when he noticed Bane in the passenger seat. He hadn't seen the boy in what felt like forever, and he had been afraid that Bane had finally let him go.
To see the hunter now made his heart soar.
"Howdy, howdy, howdy!" The blonde man greeted as he approached Bane's door. He opened it without asking, his eyes warm on the boys face. "An' what do I owe this honor?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:27 pm

Bane could not bring himself to answer the man, too distracted by the way the man was smiling at him. As he got out of the car, he moved to take Rigby's face in his hands, bringing him in for a deep kiss. After a moment he pulled back, murmuring a thank you to Ace. He then turned back to Rigby.
"I had to talk to you." He spoke simply.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:46 pm

Rigby hadn't been expecting the boy to kiss him after all the time Bane had spent away, he had only dreamed of such a thing happening. And infront of Ace? He should have known something was wrong with the hunter but he was simply too overjoyed by the contact the question it. Rigby returned the kiss passionately, and he was still in a daze afterwards as Bane stated they needed to talk.
"Well ah'm glad you wanted ta talk. Ah've been missin' you darlin'." The southern man wrapped an arm tightly around Bane's waist, glancing back to wave at Ace as the werewolf backed out of the drive way, calling back only to tell him to take care of the hunter.
"C'mon sugar, I got some sweet tea inside. We can talk there." His father had died a few months back, so now he had the home to himself.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:21 pm

Bane had been missing Rigby terribly, but he hadn't realized just how bad it had been until now. He never wanted to leave the man's side again. Maybe this had been a bad idea.
He let Rigby lead him inside, waiting until they were situated at the table with glasses of sweet tea in front of them.
"I've got to tell you something. And I understand if you don't want to see me anymore... hell I don't know if we'll see each other anymore. But I just figured you should know." He paused for a moment, hesitant to actually say the words. Then it was real... "I'm pregnant. I-I don't know if it's yours or Danny's."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:36 pm

"You're pregnant?" Rigby blinked at the boy, his eyebrows seemingly disappearing into his hairline in shock. He couldnt deny that it struck him to hear that it could be Danny's baby, too. It was like his heart was folding into his stomach. But he already wanted to be excited, wanted to assume it was going to be his.
"Well Bane baby of course ah'll want ta see you!" Rigby moved to kneel infront of the hunter, his fingers curling around Bane's. "Ah really love you, sweetheart. You know if it was up ta me you'd be mine completely, all the time." He wanted that even more now that the boy was pregnant. A family with Bane.....
Rigby wanted it so badly he could hardly stand himself.
"I've got ta see you! You wont stay away from me now, right? Not if you could be having my baby...Please Bane? Say you're going to let me stick around?" It pained Rigby to think that Bane didnt want him to be around during the pregnancy. He was already thrumming with the excitement of a possible baby with the hunter, Danny be damned.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:48 pm

"I-I honestly don't know, Rigby." Bane squeezed the man's hands tightly in his own. "If it is yours I definitely won't keep it away from you. A-and I still want to see you but I don't know what I'm going to do yet. I'm really fucking scared and I just wanted to see you." He admitted, pulling Rigby up so he could lean into the man, holding him close.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 7:12 pm

"Well then thats reason enough for you to stay with me sweetheart."  Rigby knew that no one could possibly take care of Bane like he could. Especially not his blind lover. "Ah want you here with me, so badly.  Ah want this baby to be mine, Bane."  Rigby pressed the boy close, his lips tender as they pressed against the hunters.  "Ah want ah family with you.  Wont you consider it, darlin? This house is mighty lonesome without you."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:23 pm

"I don't want to get your hopes up in case it's not yours." Bane sighed, taking the man's hands and squeezing gently. "But we'll talk about this more once I find out okay? I'll be honest, I have no clue what I'm going to do. I know it's not fair to make you keep waiting but I... I'm going to need time to figure it out."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:49 pm

"You take all the time you need, Bane." Rigby gently caressed the boys cheek, his finger tips gently brushing hair away from the hunters face. "As long as you promise me that you'll consider me. Ah honestly dont care if its mine or not." Rigby spoke sincerely, his eyes alight with love for the boy. "Ah just want you ta stay with me. Ah want a family with you. Ah just want you, Bane. Forever." Rigby had already bought the boy a ring to propose with, but Bane had started avoiding him so he hadnt ever had a chance to tell him about it. Now though, Rigby considered popping the question, desperate to make Bane his.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:11 pm

"I want you too, Rigby. Trust me, I want that with you." Bane spoke gently, letting himself completely relax into Rigby's arms. "I just wish it was that simple." He hated it, but he wished he would have met Rigby a few years ago instead of Danny. He could imagine how things would be if that had been the case. They could even have their own happy little family by now.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:43 pm

"It can be, Darlin'."  Rigby pressed Bane tight against his chest, landing a passionate kiss to the boys lips before loosening his hold just enough to drop down onto one of his knees.  The ring was in his pocket.  Even though Bane had stopped coming to see him, Rigby woke each morning with the boy heavy on his mind.  He would pick the ring up from his bedside table and slide it into his pocket, a wish that maybe, just maybe that day would be the day that Bane decided to come back to him.
If the boy ever did, Rigby wanted to be ready.
Today, he was.
"Bane, if you say yes to me right now. Everything can just jus' that simple."  Rigby pulled the tiny black box from his pocket, three months worth of paychecks and sold livestock.  "Look at me, Bane.  Ah dont really have a lot when it comes to material things, jus' this house an' mah little farm.  But ah have all the love in the world to offer you.  Ah'd work hard everyday to make this a home for you an' our child." It was hard for him to articulate his feelings, no matter ho many times he had thought this over in his head. "Ah would love you in ways that you wouldnt even be able to understand if you'd just let me. I want to be able to call you mine, and show you off to people as my husband an' the mother of my kid. Ah want to be able to fall asleep with you, and then wake up the next morning an' you still be righ' there so that ah can get all of your morning kisses an' your hazy snugglin'. Ah cant hardly stand myself when you 'ave to leave me after we make love. I want to live my life with you. I just want everything with you by my side. It really could be so simple, if you would jus' say yes." Rigby took the boys hand, bringing Bane's knuckles up to his lips so he could kiss every single one. "Ah love you so much, i'll love you to my last breath. You should be here for that, Bane."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:15 am

Bane was breathless, not knowing how to react to this. He wanted to say yes so terribly. But Danny. He always had to think about Danny. Danny would die without him, literally. And he could not have that on his conscience. And of course, he did love Danny. Danny was his life. When he was with Danny he was comfortable. Danny was routine. But Rigby was new and exciting. Every time they touched, Bane still felt butterflies. With Danny, Bane simply felt an aura of warmth whenever he was around the boy.
"Oh Rigby... I really fucking love you." Bane took the man's face in his hands, kissing him gently before pulling back, eyeing the ring. It would be so nice to just say yes... to just stay here and not have to stress during this entire pregnancy. But he couldn't. "I-I'm considering for a while, remember?" He did take the ring though, slipping it onto his finger and eyeing it for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:24 am

Rigby had been getting prepared to nurse his head, but then Bane slipped the ring onto hid finger and began to admire it. The sight of the boy was enough to melt away anything bad Rigby may have been feeling. To see Bane wear his ring....It made up for everything.
"Alrigh' sweetheart, you consider it." Rigby took the boys hand again, kissing his ring finger now that the golden diamond centered band was around it. "You take all the time you need...But why dont you keep the ring with you as ah reminder?" It was obvious Bane wanted to be with him....
Rigby simply prayed that would be enough.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:42 am

"I think I will..." Bane murmured softly, admiring the beautiful ring. "I love it, really Rigby. I'm sorry for doing this to you." He sighed, pressing his lips to the man's jaw and pressing him close. "God, I wish I could stay longer." He knew he had to go soon, when Ace returned with the pizza, but he now knew for sure he'd be back later. He could not stay away from Rigby, no matter how hard he tried.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:10 am

"Ah do too...Bu maybe you'll decide to call this place your home...An' allow me the honor of callin' myself your husband." Rigby gave a wistful sigh, his hands moving to press against Bane's belly. "You gotta come back soon. Until you know it ain't mine, ah'm assumin' it is. Ah want to see it...Ah want to be with you through this..." Rigby was leaning up for another kiss when the sound of horn honking from outside jolted him.
"Sounds like your friends back." The southern man groaned softly, his lips still moving to Bane's lips before he bent down to plant them on the boys stomach.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:25 am

Bane sighed softly at the thought of leaving so soon but he nodded, kissing the southern man once more and promising to be back before he darted out the front door, climbing into the passenger seat beside Ace.
"You'll have to rub up on me a bit before we go inside." Bane informed lightly, realizing he'd forgotten to wash off. "Cover his scent a little." He nodded, still admiring his ring as he sat there. He was almost giddy in a way he'd never been before.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:48 am

"Oh my holy shit yo!" Ace swerved off the road as his eyes catch sight of the ring gleaming on Bane's finger. "Is that a fucking engagement ring? Did Marshall Dylan propose to you or what? Oh man Baby cakes, you gotta fill me in." The werewolf righted the vehicle back onto the road before glancing back over to Bane. "Well what did you say, yo? Im assuming yes." Why else would the boy be wearing Rigby's ring?
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:59 am

"He proposed." Bane couldn't help but grin as he spoke the words, eyes locked on the dazzling ring. "He's so fucking perfect." He groaned softly. "I wish I could just say yes but I said I had to think about it. He told me to keep the ring though..." He knew he had to take it off before they got to Jesse's, but he was too busy enjoying the sight right now.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 2:15 am

"Damn sweets." Ace shook his head, unable to keep himself from smiling being that Bane was so radiantly happy. "I think thats fucking awesome, yo! I mean..I really care about Danny and all but just look at you!" The freckled werewolf swerved once more as he motioned over to the hunter. "You haven't looked this happy in a long ass time....I want this for you! And the baby yo! Its so cool that you went to tell Rigby you were pregnant and he goes and proposes." It was like some movie he would flip by on T.V. "I really think you should say yes, yo!"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 2:49 am

"I want to." Bane sighed softly, still wearing a smile as he leaned his head on Ace's shoulder. "He's so damn great, too good for me." He tried to stop thinking about it, trying to focus on Danny now, telling the man the news.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:37 am

"No he isn't. I mean, thats the thing about it, yo! He's just completely perfect for you baby cakes." Ace could see it in the way the two had kissed. "You used to tell me about your dream guy, and sweets, John Wayne back there is it. You would never forgive yourself if you let him go, yo!" The freckled werewolf knew that Bane had been depressed lately, mainly because of his issues with Rigby.
If Bane could just say yes, then maybe all of that would melt away, and the hunter could live the life he had always dreamed of.
The life he deserved.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 6:00 pm

"He is my dream guy." Bane smirked softly. He had been able to be happy when he was with Rigby for those few moments, the depression not crushing him like it always did lately. "Why's shit have to be so complicated?" He groaned, glancing down at his stomach with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 8:55 pm

"I dont know, yo." Ace let out a heavy sigh, knowing that his friend had a lot on his mind. "If only you had like, met Rigby first or some shit." The hunter was obviously happier with the southern man. And Rigby? Though it was the first time Ace had actually met him, it was painfully clear how much the man adored Bane. It was understood in the way Rigby had held him.
"But hey, we can uncomplicate things. I'll even help you, yo." All they had to do was let Danny down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfaithful.
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Bane/Danny-
Jump to: