Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unfaithful.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Unfaithful.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:23 pm

"W-Wait!" Rigby had been content after seeing Bane's face and knowing the boy was alright, and he had been completely still the entire time the hunter had worked on him. He only jolted when he was handed over to Roman, his honey colored eyes flying to Bane's face before settling on the boys stomach. "Bane, listen to me, alrigh'?" He wasn't trying to scare the boy, but he had never felt so weak. And just in case he didn't make it through, there were thing's he felt that he needed to say. "Ah love you, an' ah love the baby. Even if it turns out not to be mine, okay? Ah'm not mad. Ah love you. Ah love you." His words were slurred from blood loss and hardly recognizable through his accent. "An don't you go feelin' like this is on you, sweetheart." The southern man reached out a faltering hand, his fingers feebly brushing at a stray tear as it rolled down Bane's cheek. "Ah'd do it all again, jus' fer the time ah got ta spend with ya." If he were to die tonight, the boy would be the last thing on his mind.
With that said, Rigby's hand dropped away, and his eyes lulled shut as his consciousness once against eluded him.
"I've got to go now. He's lost a lot of blood." Roman gave Bane one last reassuring smile before making his way out of the barn, trying once more to call Danny and snap him out of his daze before deciding it was no use and he had no time to lose.
The werewolf started home, leaving Bane alone with the blood smothered blind boy.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:37 pm

Bane wanted to follow Roman, but he knew he needed a moment to himself before he had to be strong again. He sat down near the corner of the barn and curled up, pressing his knees into his chest before allowing himself to cry. He felt like he'd done a lot of crying today and yet there were so many tears waiting to fall. He didn't even know why he was crying anymore. It was a combination of everything, Rigby's wounds, Danny's deteriorating mental state, the child in his stomach who might be losing a father. He was somewhat aware of Danny's presence a few feet away, but he didn't really care. He didn't think Danny would hurt him and even if he did, Bane wasn't sure he'd mind. He probably deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:50 pm

The sound of Bane's distress, his heart clenching cries and his tears, that was what finally brought Danny out of his stupor.  The blind werewolf stumbled to his feet, following the stomach curling sounds until he could almost feel Bane beside him, balled up on the ground at his feet.
"B-Bane?"  Danny wanted to reach out and hold the boy, find some way to stop his tears and take the tension out of his bones.
It wasnt good for their baby...
But this was his fault, wasnt it? He had caused this.
"Im sorry for hurting him."  The blind boy dropped down beside Bane, reaching out to wrap his arms around the hunter without realizing that he was still sticky and wet with Rigby's blood.  All he wanted was to make his mate's pain stop.  He wanted to be the one to hold the boy.
He should have never done this.
He should have simply left and never come back.  "I-I didn't really mean to...He just..."  He was going to steal Bane away, and Danny's wolf had been inconsolable.  "Im so sorry."
Bane would be happier that way.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:25 pm

"No, it's my fault." Bane shook his head, voice trembling as he allowed himself to press into Danny's chest, not realizing the man was covered in Rigby's blood until it was too late and by that point, he no longer cared. "It's all my fucking fault." He hated crying in front of Danny but it couldn't be stopped anymore, sobs racking his entire body. He had known this would end with him hurting one of the men he loved, but instead it ended with both of them broken beyond repair, along with himself. How had he fucked up so badly? "I'm sorry, Danny. I'm sorry I'm such a fucking bitch all the time."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:44 pm

"Don't be sorry, Bane." Danny was rocking the boy gently, Bane's head curved so that it could rest comfortably against his chest. He wasnt sure why the hunter felt he always had to be strong for him. Danny never judged the boy when he was hurt, and in fact the blind werewolf had always wanted to be able to hold Bane and make him feel better through such times. But Bane had never allowed it. Only Rigby.
"It's not fixing anything...." He had been sorry, too. And truly he still was, so maybe he was a hypocrite for saying such things to his mate, but Danny couldnt help himself. He'd say anything to calm the boy. "All we can do now is trying to make it better." The blind boy gently ran his fingers through Bane's hair, unable to see that he was matting it with more of Rigby's blood. "I'll take you home....You can see Rigby." He wanted to stop Bane's ache. Danny was no longer entertaining the idea that he could save their relationship...
But maybe Bane could still be happy.
If only Rigby would live.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:11 pm

"Please take me home." Bane nodded, allowing Danny to carry him. "I know apologizing won't fix it but I am sorry. I never meant to hurt you." He sighed heavily, resting his head on the boy's shoulder. "I was being selfish and putting myself over both of you. I'm sorry." God, he hoped Rigby was okay. He didn't think he could live with the guilt if the man died.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:12 pm

"I guess...." Danny had yet to touch Bane with the same tenderness that he used to possess for the boy. "You can't help who you fall in love with. " Maybe Bane had loved him from the start....but when he met Rigby. His feelings for the southern man had been strong enough to snuff Danny out completely. Bane had only stayed because he felt obligated...
"Just forget about it "
Talk of it made Danny sick, especially being he could still taste Rigby's flesh on his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:43 pm

"We can't forget about it Danny." Bane sighed heavily. "I'm just saying I'm sorry because you don't deserve to be hurt like this and I didn't mean to hurt you. I really love you, even if it doesn't seem like that." He just wanted this all to be over with. He had almost forgotten about the child in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:07 pm

"It doesn't seem like that, Bane." He felt as though he were nothing more than an after thought, while Rigby was always on the forefront of his mate's mind. "In fact, I believe you made it perfectly clear how you feel. Im not angry or anything...I just...I know now." He knew he was a burden. He knew that he had cause the boy more trouble, nearly killing the one man that was making him happy. Bane didnt want to stay with him.
Danny wasn't trying to force it anymore.
He was just tired.
Used.
"I just want to know if the baby is mine...."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:23 pm

"I do though, Danny. I guess Rigby just made me forget. At first he was just lust, not love." He had definitely grown to love Rigby too though. But still, Danny had been his first love. His judgement had just been clouded lately. "I love you so much Danny, I really do. There were some things I wasn't happy with in our relationship and I probably should have talked to you about them when they started bothering me instead of bottling them up and then starting an affair. I fucked up and I know it's too late to expect you to forgive me, but I'm really fucking sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:39 pm

"Me too, Bane." Danny hated that Bane had carried on the affair, but he also understood that he had not been giving the boy what he needed. And yet, here he was, still unsure of exactly what he had been doing wrong. "I didn't realize that...Uh...That my not saying anything bothered you. I...I just was afraid that when I said something you would leave. I was afraid it would open the door for you to leave me." The blind werewolf cradled the boy carefully against his chest, making sure to take special care not to stumble or make any sudden jolts. He was worried for their baby and the stress his mate was under. "But i'll still listen if you want to tell what made you unhappy..." Even though his eyes failed him, Danny was still able to use his other senses, even better than most with his impairment. In this way he could still manage to see, even if it wasnt through his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:05 pm

"I guess we should get it all out now." Bane sighed softly before starting to speak without looking directly at his lover. "I never got any attention from guys before you came along. I was really new to the whole love thing so I thought we were perfect as we were. But then I guess I saw all the other couples around here and I got... bored. I know sex isn't the most important part of a relationship but everyone talked about it all the damn time and I thought we must be doing something wrong since it never really did that much for me. It wasn't awful but ever since that first time we tried and you shifted, I was always too scared you would shift and hurt me. And then after the whole sex thing, I kind of started noticing everything else that wasn't right with us. You were never the type of guy I pictured myself with, Danny. You were too sweet, too passive. I just would think about spending the rest of my life like this, bored, and I got scared sometimes... I know I don't seem like the type of boy who just wants to be a housewife but I guess I was. I always thought I'd end up with some charming, hard working, Southern guy... like Rigby. And so when that guy came along... I couldn't help myself. He was everything I thought I wanted. And I can't lie to you Danny, he did give me what I wanted. I wanted something new, something different, something exciting. He could not be more different from you. Not better, but different." He was rambling at this point, eyes almost slipping shut as he spoke. He was exhausted for some reason. "I know this is a shitty thing to say and it doesn't make it any better that I cheated on you but I think he taught me how to love you better. I relax now with you, I'm not scared anymore during sex. I miss you and I just want all this to be over." He finished his speech with a sigh, burying his face in Danny's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:44 pm

Danny couldnt find anything to say back to the boy, Bane's words hollowing out his heart as he processed them. He had been too boring for Bane. Not what the boy was looking for. And to add on, he was a werewolf and the hunter would never be able to fully accept that. Bane was simply feeling guilty and wanting his forgiveness, his okay for everything to be over and okay.
"I love you Bane." He couldn't find it in himself to be angry anymore, he had completely drained himself of hatred when he'd gone to work on Rigby. Now he was left feeling empty.
"Do you hate me, Bane? For this?" He was talking about the blood on his clothes and the faintly beating heart waiting on them at Jesse's. "I would understand if you did. I was just hoping that maybe...You didn't."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:49 pm

"I don't hate you, Danny. Not at all. I still love you, so much." Bane sighed heavily. "I kind of hate me for this though. I hate myself a lot." He admitted. "It's not your fault really, it's mine. You hurt him but you did it because I hurt you first." Rigby's death would be on his hands, he was coming to terms with that.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:04 pm

"Hates a bad thing, Bane." Danny took a moment to stop walking, allowing his full attention to fall upon his mate. "It makes good people hurt until they do something terrible. So uh...Don't hate, alright?" He knew how much Bane cared for Rigby, and while he disliked it, he didnt want the hunter to lose himself completely if the southern man didnt make it. "Instead....Just...Lets take a minute and say that we fucked up. You shouldnt have cheated on me and I shouldnt have let you..... We should have talked about it." The blind boy gave Bane time to let his words settle. "But we didn't, and whats done is done....I think the best we can do now is just try to be better." Especially since they had a baby on the way now. Danny never wanted their child to suffer because of the mistakes they made. "But please don't hate yourself. Their are so many people who love you...Me most of all." Danny carefully bent down, his lips brushing about the boys head until he found the warm skin of Bane's temple. He kissed the boy there, taking one last moment to breath before starting back on his way to Jesse's.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:40 pm

"I love you too Danny." Bane leaned into the man as he was carried. "Do you still want the baby? Even if it's his?" He didn't want to bring a baby into a broken home. The child didn't deserve a shitty life just because its mother had fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:44 pm

"If he lives I doubt i'll be welcome in its life..." Danny was shocked that Bane was speaking as though he wanted them to stay together. He had been certain that the hunter had finally decided to let him go. "But hey, uh....What does that mean?" The werewolf felt a deep ache in his chest as he looked down, only being met with darkness. He wished so much that he could see Bane's face, even a glimpse would do...Anything.
"Of course i'll still want the baby, Bane. Even if its not mine...I'll love it forever, because its yours." His voice was soft and sweet, almost a croon. "But...I uh... I didn't expect you to still want me around after this."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:55 pm

"I didn't expect you to still want me around after this either." Bane admitted gently. "I just... I'm really confused right now. But I don't want to leave you Danny. I never did, that's why I didn't just tell you and leave a while ago. I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:10 am

"S-So... Danny's voice was uncertain. The blind werewolf was so shocked that he nearly stumbled. He would have if Bane wasn't so upset and carrying their children. Danny would never forgive himself if his carelessness caused them more harm. But it lifted his heart back into his chest to hear that Bane didn't want to leave him. "You're choosing me?" He swallowed thickly as he prepared himself for the boys answer. It would determine the rest of his life.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:33 am

"I-I am." Bane nodded slowly, realizing that this was indeed what he was saying. "I'm not ready to give you up Danny. And I know I fucked up so bad but if you don't hate me, I want to stay." It seemed wrong to be promising himself to Danny while Rigby could be dying, but he so desperately wanted to make sure he and Danny were okay.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:03 am

"Oh wow Bane, that makes me so happy. You don't even understand." It was as though he could breath again after an eternity under water. "I had been so afraid that you would leave and I...I'd miss out on being around for the baby growing up." He had thought that his dream of a family with his mate had been lost. "I had been convinced that Rigby had taken you away for good this time."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:09 am

"You're forgiving me?" Bane questioned. "Even though I cheated?" He didn't deserve to be forgiven, he knew. But if Danny was offering, he was not about to turn it down. After all these months of guilt and stress, he would kill for their calm, steady relationship again.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:03 pm

"I...Uh..." It was a hard thing to let go of and overcome. Bane had been cheating on him for so long now, and Danny had seen nights were he swore he would never forgive the boy. But Bane was his mate. He couldn't live without the hunters bashful smiles and his warm callused hands. He had been missing them so badly...
"I havent forgiven you, but im working on it..." Danny spoke gently, his fingers carefully moving to hold the boy closer. "Its hard...Because im still not sure that you can be faithful to me." Not if Rigby pulled through. Before the southern man, Danny had never worried about his mates love leaving him, but now....
Rigby had such a strong hold on his lover....Danny wasn't sure if he'd ever be able to win the boy back.
"But I love you so much...Loving you is the best part of me." Its what made Danny so likable. He loved Bane, and he relished that love so he had never felt the need to spite another person. Danny forgives easily because he understands that he is blessed. "And being mad at you...It's near damn impossible." He had wanted to blame everything on Rigby just because he couldnt manage to hate Bane, even if he knew it was partially the boys fault. "So I am forgiving you. I am loving you. I wont ever strop." Danny was tense with his words, not wanting to risk boring the boy as Bane said he so often did. "Even though you cheated....." The werewolf's voice wobbled on the last word. Even now, it was hard for Danny to come to terms with. He hated hearing it said out loud. "I could never really hold a grudge with you." As the boys mate, he should have sensed Bane's unrest. If he had, maybe he would have been able to stop Rigby from touching Bane. Before Rigby, he had been the only person to ever do such a thing. Bane never let anyone that close. It had only been him.
And now Rigby.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:23 pm

"You're too good to me, I'm sorry." Bane sighed heavily. "I don't deserve you forgiving me but I'm so glad you're trying." He had no clue how he had the two greatest men in the world fighting for his affections. What was so great about him? "It won't happen again, I swear." It couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:33 pm

"I always thought we were perfect together." Danny didn't like to hear Bane saying that he wasnt good enough. "Maybe we needed this, Bane. We had been like a wet match that wouldnt spark. But now...I think we will be better. I wont have you doting on me all the time because I dont need it. Im going to take care of you how I want to from now on." He hadn't liked to make Bane uncomfortable, had been afraid that the hunter would get irritated if he tried coddling him. But now Danny couldnt find it in himself to care. Things happened. If he ever had to lose Bane...He wanted to have loved the boy fully. He wanted to be the spark in his mates life. "And we'll talk more." He still couldnt imagine himself ever being cruel to Bane, but he wasnt going to be a push over anymore. And in return, he wanted Bane to talk to him more openly. "I want to know everything and anything. Especially if it involves you, the pup...Me or even Rigby." He had to keep watch on Bane's feelings for the southern man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfaithful.
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Bane/Danny-
Jump to: