Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unfaithful.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Unfaithful.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:10 am

Bane knew though, already, that he'd have to stay with Danny. The boy couldn't make it without him.
"Danny would die without me, I know how you guys are with the mate shit." He sighed as they pulled up in front of the home. "Then the whole pack would hate me and shit and believe it or not, I actually like most of you guys..."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:18 am

"But Bane yo! What we eat don't make you shit!" Ace paused a moment as though to review what he had said. "Or I think thats how it goes. Anyways what im trying to tell you is that you have got to make you happy!" The freckled werewolf was pulling back up into Jesse's yard. "You cant live to make everyone else happy, thats just not a good life, baby cakes. You deserve better. And besides, look at Law and Dallas! They are doing good and shit! So don't let anything stop you from choosing what makes you the happiest." Ace nodded to himself, reaching over to pull Bane into a tight embrace. "And no matter what, know that i've got your back yo! One hundred percent."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:25 am

"I know you do." Bane smiled softly. "I'm lucky to have you." He pressed a kiss to Ace's cheek, hugging the boy tightly when he got out of the car, trying to get his scent to cover Rigby's. Then he headed inside, helping Ace carry the pizzas before finding his way over to Danny. "Hey, can we talk?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:57 am

"Uh...oh wow. ..yeah Bane." Danny looked up towards the boy, his dead eyes unseeing. "I think we really need to talk." He had been trying to find a way to talk to Bane for months now. For a while it had been so bad that he could hardly breath when he thought of Bane's affair with Rigby. But over time his insides had hardened, and now?
Danny was at the end of his rope.
He had been so proud that Bane hadn't smelled of the southern man the past few weeks, but now the blind werewolf felt as though he were going to vomit. Bane smelled so strongly of Rigby.
It was sickening.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 4:05 am

"You have something you want to talk about too? Alright then..." He was on edge immediately. Danny knew, he had to. He was screwed. "Well come on then." Bane led his lover back to their bedroom, taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "I hope you don't mind if I go first it's just... kind of, uh, important." He took a breath before speaking again, just wanting to spit it out. "I'm pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:18 pm

"Y-You're pregnant?" For a moment, Danny forgot about Rigby and all the pain he had been shouldering. The blind boy was grinning and reaching for Bane's hands, holding them tightly and pulling the boy against his chest. His mate was pregnant and they were going to have a baby. He would get to be a daddy and this could fix things. Bane was going to have his baby and they were going to be okay.
"Oh god, thats so great! Oh wow! Wow! Bane were going to have a baby! A family!" Danny was gushing, pressing sloppy joyous kisses to his lovers face.
And then the realization hit him, rocking him enough to cause the blind wolf to let go of Bane completely and drop to his knees. "Bane...Bane..." Danny gasped out softly, his blind eyes wide as he struggled to breath. He hadn't ever brought the boys affair up too him, afraid that if he mentioned it, everything would become too real. Bane would admit it and there would be no more denying. Bane might even tell him about it and Danny couldnt take that.
But now?
"Y-You're pregnant....Please tell me its mine. It is mine, isn't it? It'll be our baby, right?" The blind boy was staring up at Bane in desperation, his fingers trembling in fear of what the boy might say. He was grasping at the hunters waist, his arms winding around Bane's hips so he could press his face to the boys stomach. "Bane?" His voice was wretched and weak, rattling with the last bit of hope the werewolf had. "Please..."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 6:08 pm

Bane's heart stopped when Danny asked this question. What was he supposed to tell him? He couldn't lie straight to his face like that. He'd been lying for months now, of course, but never had Danny come out and asked him something that he'd had to lie about. This was different.
"Wh-why wouldn't it be?" He stammered lightly as he spoke, blood rushing to his cheeks as he tried to think of a way out of this.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 6:20 pm

"Bane...." Danny could feel the tension radiation from his mate. He didn't like it. "Oh wow...I love you. Im not stupid. I love you." He wanted the boy to be honest with him now. He didn't think he could stomach another lie. Not when his life was on the line. "I know that you've been....I just know, okay?" He couldn't bare to say it out loud, his stomach churning violently as he tried to work around it. "I never say anything because I don't want to drive you even further away from me." Danny clutched at the boy desperately. "But I have to- Oh wow, holy shit, Bane!" It was hard for him to breath. His cheeks were burning with embarrassment and frustration as he was unable to completely articulate anything he wanted to say. "Please, it is my baby, isn't it?" The blind werewolf's entire life depended on what the hunter would say now, and Danny felt every bit of it in his chest.
"Please, Bane."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 6:38 pm

Bane was trembling lightly as he took in these words. Danny knew, had always known. He was caught. It was embarrassing, really. His entire face was burning red as he forced himself to answer his lover.
"I-I... I won't know until Law can figure it out. I don't know how long it will be." Saying the words out loud was painful. He hated admitting it to his lover, having to see the look on the boy's face. All of this for a child he didn't even want. He was nowhere near ready to be a mother.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 6:54 pm

The confirmation broke Danny down. So there was a chance that Bane was pregnant with another mans baby? His mate.....
The most precious thing in the world to him.
"B-Bane....I-I can't believe this...Oh wow." The werewolf's blind eyes were quickly gathering tears, his hold on Bane trembling. "I-I don't understand Bane....What did I do wrong?" Danny was staring up at the hunter, his lips quivering as he desperately tried to come to terms with what was happening. "Why am I not enough for you? My baby....Might not even be mine?" The heartbreak in the boys voice was prominent. "Just tell me why!! Huh? I-Is it because he can't see you?" He remembered Bane telling him it wasnt the same when he would tell the boy he was beautiful. His opinion didnt count because he couldnt see.
"I'll get surgery. I-I'll do anything I have to do! But Bane will you please stop this?" It had taken a toll on Danny's health. The boy no longer slept, and his eating habit had become erratic to say the least. He had lost his bounce and his smile.
Danny was losing himself just as he was losing Bane. He couldnt live without the boy.
He was dying.
"I can't take it anymore! I can't stand this! You can't have another mans baby, Bane! You're my mate..." Danny's fingers curled desperately at the front of the hunter's shirt. He was willing to do anything if it would make him enough for Bane.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 7:23 pm

"You didn't do anything wrong, Danny." It was all Bane could say. It was true. Danny hadn't messed up. He couldn't help that he wasn't the man Bane had dreamed of since he was young. There was nothing he could do that would make him give Bane the butterflies that Rigby did. And of course, the only thing that was really wrong with Danny in Bane's eyes was the fact that he was a wolf. And that could not be helped. "I'm sorry." He spoke simply. Just twenty minutes ago he'd been practically giddy at the thought of possibly staying with Rigby. But now, he knew it was impossible. Danny already looked sickly without him. He had to stay.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:36 pm

"Well..." Danny was still grasping at the boy, his hold almost unbearably tight. "What can I do to make it better, Bane? Because i'll do anything you want me to do!" He had thought they had a precious love...
And now it was tainted and dirty and Danny didnt like it.
"Oh wow, Bane! What makes Rigby so much better than me anyways?" The blind boy forced himself up, his knees wobbling dangerously beneath him. All the weight of losing his lover was about to undo him. "I-Is it because he is southern? O-Or he has an accent?" Danny was certain he could do anything that Rigby could do, especially if it meant being the man who was responsible for Bane's happiness. Danny couldnt afford to lost the hunter. Bane was his everything. "You just tell me what in the hell he does to make you keep going back and i'll do that! I-I can be anything for you Bane, just please! Give me the chance!" With this the blind werewolf once more reached for Bane hands, pulling them together so that he could hold them against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 1:51 am

"I-It's not something you can change Danny." Bane hated speaking about it, hated having to confess and feel the guilt eating at him. "He... he just makes me feel different. He's the guy I always thought I'd end up with when I was growing up. I think I did it the first time just because he was my dream guy. But... then I kept going back because... he makes me feel beautiful." His cheeks were still on fire as he spoke, his entire face red with his shame. "I... I have to take care of you. But with him I could just go there and relax. He would take care of me... It was nice to have someone to lean on for a while." He sighed softly, trying to avoid Danny's face. "But I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you... I was being selfish."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 12:07 pm

Danny had never fully realized how terrible the situation was until Bane's words came crashing down on him. So thats what he had become? A burden. Someone Bane felt he had to care for like a child?
And oh god, Rigby made him feel beautiful?
Danny tried so hard to make Bane feel that way. He told the boy often, and he was constantly trying to caress his cheeks to get a better glimpse of his gorgeous face. It never seemed to be enough though. Nothing ever seemed to be enough.
"Y-You know something Bane?" Danny was breathless, his hold on the boys fingers tight. He was so distraught that he had yet to notice the cold slip of metal he felt against the boys ring finger. "Oh wow, you really are selfish!" It was like he was drowning on his own words. "Y-You should have just fucking left! I dont want to be your charity case, Damnit!" Thats all he was now, and he felt every bit of it. Bane didnt smile for him anymore. Bane didnt crave his warmth or the feel of his embrace. The hunter no longer cared if they even shared a bed, being he was so busy warming Rigby's.
"If he makes you so happy...Oh wow...If you're so happy with him that you keep going, then next time you can just stay!!" It killed him to give Bane that option, but Danny had decided that he couldnt keep doing this. Bane wasn't happy. He wasn't happy.
Maybe this way at least his mate wouldnt have to suffer. Bane could go, and even though Danny would be dying, he would be at peace knowing that his mate, the most important thing in his life, was happy. He'd be okay knowing Bane felt beautiful and at ease. It would rot him inside but Danny would let go, for Bane's sake.
And then he finally noticed the ring, the press of the diamond against his hand.
"B-Bane, what is this?" The bind boy grasped at Bane's hand, his fingertips carefully inspecting the golden wedding band. He refused to accept the obvious answer. He wouldnt.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:09 pm

Bane was not used to Danny yelling at him. It must mean that the boy was extremely upset about this. That should have made Bane feel guilty, ashamed, embarrassed. But instead it made him angry.
"If I was really being selfish I would have left fucking months ago." He snapped, tugging his hand away from his lover. "And this?" He held out his hand again even though Danny couldn't see. "It's an engagement ring. When I told him I was pregnant he proposed. But I fucking said no. We've been together for fucking years, Danny! And still not a fucking ring from you." He realized how awful the words sounded as soon as they left his mouth but he couldn't stop. If Danny was mad at him already, he might as well get all his feelings out in the open. "I know I'm a bitch sometimes but you let me walk all over you! You're either letting me bitch at you or fucking terrifying me with your wolf shit. Maybe I'm a bitch for saying this, but you know what? It was nice to have sex where I wasn't fearing for my life for once." Danny couldn't help being a werewolf and it was why Bane had never said anything sooner. But it seemed like as soon as one of his hurtful thoughts came out, they all came tumbling out together. He was no longer thinking of hurting the boy, all of his bottled up feelings were coming out.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:07 pm

Danny stumbled backwards as though Bane had struck him. The blind werewolf wasnt even sure where to begin, what to process first. Bane had been proposed to? And he was the angry one? And the sex...Hearing it said out loud was enough to tear an anguished howl from the blinded werewolf. He had always tried so hard to control himself and bury his wolf away, all so Bane would be more comfortable. But had that helped? Obviously not. Nothing he had been trying helped....In fact, he was sure he had only made things worse.
Bane wanted him to get mad? To be mean?
"You take that engagement ring and you shove it up your ass, Bane." Maybe he had said no, but then, why was he still wearing it? It symbolized his love for Rigby.
Said he was taken.
"Oh wow...you really are a bitch!" The blind boy had shifted earlier after hearing how the love making he so much enjoyed was nothing more than a hassle for Bane. Something he feared. "I had wanted to propose to you, damnit!" Danny made his way over to the night stand on his side of their bed. He wretched open the drawer, taking a moment to grasp around blindly before pulling out a tiny red box. "But how could I when every night I was left sitting here, feeling it as fucking Rigby put his hands on you?" The boy had tears gathering in the corners of his eyes, but he refused to let them fall. He wouldnt be weak anymore. Danny hadn't realized he was such a burden. Of course he'd always feared it, but hearing those fears confirmed had been heart wrenching. He flicked the box open, picking the ring out with trembling fingers. He'd taken Zach with him to buy it nearly half a year ago now, wanting someone else's opinion being he was unable to see himself.
The blind boy hurled it in Bane's direction, hearing it thump against the hunters chest and clatter to the floor at his feet. "I have let you walk on me because I love you so damn much...Oh wow...You will never understand. And I know how afraid you are of the werewolf shit so I never allow myself to get angry! I didnt want to fucking run you off! Or make you feel scared even for a second." Everything Danny did he did for Bane. "But you know what Bane? Im done with all of that shit!" He bared his fangs at the boy. "You never appreciated it! Oh wow-In fact, you have been taking advantage of me! And I hate it! I wanted you to stop! I wanted you to love me enough to damn come home!" But Bane...
He was wearing Rigby's ring.
The southern man was stealing him away, somehow doing things that Danny couldnt do, no matter how valiantly he'd fought.
Rigby deserved to rot in hell.
Danny had never hated anyone. Not even Dylan after the man had blinded him. Instead Danny had forgiven him, even before knowing he was Bane's brother. But Rigby....The southern man was making Bane resent him. His mate would have never been so cruel....Bane wouldnt....
Until he met Rigby.
Danny hated him so much that the blind boy saw for the first time in years.
He saw red.
And he wanted Rigby's blood.
"I have never given you reason to fear me! Or damn treat me like this!" Danny advanced on Bane, his fingers clawed as the curled around the hunters wrists. He held Bane tight, his eyes a smoldering golden as he growled down at the boy. He had promised himself he wouldnt cry, but frustrated tears still managed to work their way down his cheeks. He had never wanted to hurt his mate...
But this was what Bane wanted. The hunter was tired of him just letting him go, so Danny was about to get right with Rigby.
And Bane.
"You just look at me now and know that you have fucked up." He hardly ever cursed, but his chest was on fire and he wanted Rigby dead, dead, dead.
"I loved you and I was willing to do anything for you. No one will ever love you like I do, Bane. Do you think Rigby has ever stayed awake just to count your heart beats? O-Or that he has taken the time to memorize the pattern of your foot steps?" All he ever did was try to see his lover better. He wasnt able to see as easily as Rigby could, so he made up for it in different ways. "I know the curve of your cheek when you smile and when you cry! I know the way your heart clenches up when you think about your parents and believe me I damn know how your body tenses at any mention of a fucking werewolf! But thats not all though, because I have felt-" Danny's words died on his lips. He had felt the butterfies in Bane's stomach when they had first kissed.
And he had felt them with Rigby, too.
Rigby's had been stronger.
Danny could only let out a choked gasp of the boys name, unable to finish his sentence. He had lost. Bane didn't love him.
Bane didnt love him.
Bane didn't love him.
And it was all Rigby's fault.
"He's fucking dead." The blind werewolf dropped Bane as he made his resolution. the blind boys werewolf fully took over, and he found himself wrenching their door off its hinges in his blood thirsty rage. There would be no stopping him now.
Rigby wouldnt have his lover.
Danny wouldnt allow it.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:14 pm

Bane had improved greatly when it came to his fear of werewolves. He was comfortable at pack meetings, could witness most of the others shifting. He had gotten used to it. But still, he could never handle seeing Danny shifted. It simply didn't look like his lover in there. And now, having the man actually shift out of anger terrified Bane. He had frozen when Danny grabbed him and even when the man left, he had been unable to move for a moment, paralyzed with fear. But then it hit him. Danny was going to hurt Rigby. Hell, he could be out to kill him. He couldn't let that happen.
He ran out of the room after Danny, hoping someone else had seen him and stopped him before he got out of control. Roman was the first one he saw but all he could manage to do in his panic was grab the man's arm.
"Help, please."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:26 pm

"Help?" Romans eyebrows drew in confusion, but only for a moment. Soon the man realized what had happened. He had only glimpsed Danny. The boy was going so fast he actually hadn't even been sure it was Danny. The large werewolf had actually been headed to their room to make sure that everything was alright.
"Oh shit, Bane! Are you hurt? He would never hurt you, right?" Roman patted the boy down, his fingers gentle as they checked him over for any signs of injury. "Is he gone?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:36 pm

"N-no, I'm fine." Bane shook his head furiously. He hadn't realized he was crying until he tried to speak and his voice trembled. "Danny's gone though, he's going to kill Rigby. You have to come get him." Bane pleaded, tugging on the man's arm.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:54 pm

Roman didn't need to hear anymore. He had been waiting for Danny to finally snap, but he'd never expected that it would be this bad though. Maybe some yelling and cursing, but Roman had never thought that the normally docile and kind hearted blind boy would be out for blood. Bane had driven him to this.
Their poor pup.
"Come on." The large werewolf snatched Bane up, cradling the boy against his chest as he burst out of the home in pursuit of Danny.
"Are you sure you're alright, Bane?"' Despite his feelings for Danny, Roman loved his little hunter too. Bane had been around for so long...Roman had watched him grow. He had began to feel like a father to the boy, and he found he couldnt stand the tears streaking his face.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:54 am

"Not really, no." Bane admitted. "I fucking hate all of this. I never meant to hurt anyone. I know I have no right to be upset since I'm the one that cheated, but I love both of them so fucking much. And I'm not ready to be a mother, especially not when I don't even know who the father is." He was rambling slightly, his head resting against Roman's chest. Normally, he didn't talk so openly to the man, but he could use a shoulder to lean on right now no matter whose it was.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:22 am

" I know Bane...No matter how the situation came about, I hate that you're having to go through this. " If anything it only made Roman pick up his pace. The keen werewolf didn't want Bane to arrive and witness a murder. Especially when he so obviously loved both men. The stench of blood was already strong though, and it brought a sinking feeling into Roman's stomach. "Listen to me," The large man pressed Bane's face into his shoulder. "Just stay how you are right now and close your eyes. Don't open them unless I say so."
He had no clue what was waiting for them at Rigby's home, but Roman was certain that Bane didn't need to witness it.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:42 pm

"Just pull Danny off as soon as you get there, alright?" He would listen and not look for now but if Rigby was still alive, he knew he'd have to check on the man. This was all his fault. "God, Rigby doesn't deserve this. It should be me he's trying to kill." Rigby had just fallen in love with the wrong person. Bane was the one who had encouraged it. He was urging Roman to hurry, knowing it couldn't be good if the man seemed panicked.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 2:28 pm

"Bane, don't say things like that."  Roman growled softly down at the boy, disliking that Bane was even entertaining such thoughts. "Neither of you deserve this."  Danny didn't, either.  It was hard to place blame on anyone, they were all in such bad shape. "Just hang tight."  
Soon he was making his way down the dirt road that lead to Rigby's home.  It was eerily quiet.  When Roman reached the yard he stopped, brown eyes scanning the perimeter. At first there was no sign of Danny or Rigby, but Roman could tell that something had already gone down.  There was blood splattered and pooling around the fence, dark red hand prints on the wood and bloodied pieces of flannel littered about the yard. The trail cut back towards the home, as though Rigby had realized there was no fighting the blood thirsty werewolf and instead had tried to run for cover.  
"Oh, shit."  The large werewolf cursed as he followed the splatter of blood.  At one point he'd even stepped over a chunk if what appeared to be Rigby's flesh. It seemed as though the man had been brought down several times in his attempt to get away.  The ground was disturbed and hardening with more of Rigby's vital fluid.  "He's bleeding out, wherever he is." There was a hammer laying off to the right close to the home, it too seemed to be coated in blood, but not Rigby's.  Evidently the southern man had fought desperately.
Finally, after what felt like years of anticipation, Roman was able to see where the trail ended.  
It was the barn
The place where Rigby had taken Bane the first night they had spent together.
It would have been easier for him to just barricade himself inside his home, but Rigby had already been convinced he was fucked.  He had decided that if he had to die, he was going to do it comfortably, where the smell of Bane would be the last thing he was aware of.
"Danny!"  Roman heaved a relieved grunt, gently settling Bane down in the grass before he making his way towards the barn.  He could see the blind boy now, hunched over at the door of the barn.  It looked as though he had tried to break in, his claw's having forever scarred the wooden structure. There was more bloodied hand prints too, an indication that Rigby had made it inside.
"Danny?"  Roman repeated softly as he approached the boy.  He had shifted back into his human form, and was sitting with his back against the door.  There was a steady stream of tears  tracing their way down his face, and his shoulders were trembling violently with panic.  He had come to himself only minutes ago, coated in Rigby's blood with the taste of the mans flesh in his teeth.  It had been devastating, horrifying.
Danny hadnt been able to control himself after realizing what he had done.  The boy had simply slumped down and let himself break under the weight of it all.
He could be a killer now.
Bane would hate him even more.
His wolf had been in control, he hadnt thought about it.  But now it was making his head hurt.  Bane would never look at him again.
Nothing would ever be the same.
So Danny cried.  He didnt take any notice of Roman.  He simply continued to unravel before the mans eyes.
"Damnit."  Roman glanced up at the door, taking just a moment to access it before using his shoulder to shove it in.  Just as he'd expected, Rigby hadnt been able to lock it or any such thing.  Instead the southern man had simply leaned himself up against it, too weak to attempt moving any of the large bales of hay to keep the door secured. He had barely made it to begin with.  Rigby had wanted to make it up the stairs, to the loft where he and Bane had so often made love.
He hadn't made it though.
The southern man only let out a pained gasp as Roman shoved the door in on him. He was in and out of consciousness, unable to hear Roman's horrified grunt, but still aware enough to crack an eye open for the man and demand to know if Bane was alright.  That had been Rigby's greatest fear, that Danny had hurt Bane before coming to find him.  But to his relief, Danny denied that accusation vehemently, even clawing at his throat in retribution for even saying such a thing.  The inside of the barn looked like something out of a gore movie.  It was only the front, at the door, but it was terrible.  There was so much blood that for a moment, even Roman was overcome with dizziness.  And Rigby?  He hardly even looked human anymore.  His face and his chest...
His stomach.
Everything was in tatters, bearing deep lacerations from Danny's claws and teeth.  The hunk of flesh Roman had stepped over earlier had indeed come from Rigby.  It was at the mans right shoulder, as though Danny had tried for his throat and missed.
"B-Bane! Stay outside!" Roman elbowed the door back shut in an attempt to buy himself some time.  Bane would never forgive himself if he were to see this.
The large werewolf pulled his shirt and jacket off, tearing his shirt into long pieces so that he could try and staunch some of the blood flow before wrapping the man up in his jacket. He was trying to get Rigby out of here, not wanting Bane to follow him inside and knowing that he only had a few minutes before the boy came running.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:11 pm

Of course though, Bane did not listen to Roman. The stench of blood was overwhelming and if Rigby was about to die, he wanted to be able to see the man one last time.
He moved forward, shoving at the barn door until he was able to slip inside. He was taken off guard by the sight that met him, but he could handle it. He had been a hunter, he was a pro at dealing with werewolf attacks. He had lost count of all the times he'd had to take care of Dylan's wounds. Dylan might not be alive today if Bane got woozy at the sight of blood so easily.
"Rigby..." He teared up at the sight but forced himself to keep calm as he got to his knees beside the man, using the pieces of Roman's shirt to properly stop the flow of blood from the worst wounds. He pretended it was a stranger he was trying to save, the same trick he'd used when it was Dylan he was helping. Danny and Rigby might have softened him, but he had still been raised to be a cold blooded hunter, he knew when to push his emotions aside. Only when he was finished did he stand up, lifting Rigby into his arms before offering him to Roman. "Run him to Law, please? Just go as fast as you can, I'll catch up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfaithful.
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Bane/Danny-
Jump to: