Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unfaithful.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Unfaithful.  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:33 pm

Ouija had just gotten home from the tattoo shop. He'd been getting a new piece on an empty spot of his back, Parker's name. He could smell the blood from a mile away and he panicked immediately. There was so much blood it seemed like it could have been an attack from a rival pack. The home seemed relatively undisturbed when he entered though.
He made his way to Law's workroom, following the scent. He was entering just in time to witness Rigby's breakdown, hearing the man ask Law to make something stop. It was a lot to take in at once, witnessing one of his best friends maimed almost beyond recognition.
He only took a moment to calm himself before he approached Rigby, gently taking the man's face in his hands and reading all the thoughts he needed.
Danny was a dead man. Bane would be too as soon as that damn baby was out of him.
"You want me to make it stop?" He questioned softly. "I'll go make them stop. You want me to?" He spoke as if he was speaking to a small child, trying to calm Rigby down. The man didn't need any extra stress on him right now.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:48 pm

"O-Ouija!" Rigby's fingers curled around the mind readers wrists, his hold trembling and desperate. "Please make them stop. My baby..." The man choked out, his heart feeling as though it had disappeared completely. "And Bane. Bane." All Rigby truly wanted was to see the hunters face, but now how was he supposed to even look at the boy? "He said he was going to marry me, Ouija. And the baby-" The man was hardly coherent anymore, his entire body wrecked beyond saving. Bane had just been in the room with him, holding his hand and admiring the ring. He was talking about their family. He was saying that he was in love.
And now he was crying Danny's name.
Didn't it matter that he would never be the same after this? This his body would forever be scarred and even worse, he'd never be able to love again. Bane had ruined him forever.
Oh God, he had been so close to having a family.
Rigby thought he was going to be sick, maybe vomit up the rest of his heart onto Law's already bloodied floor.
"Ouija ah can't breath! Please! Ah need you to do something." His hold on the mind readers hands tightened. "He still 'as my ring. Get it for me, but please dont hurt Bane. Dont hurt my baby, okay? Its all I have now..."
And he might not even have that. If it turned out to be Danny's...
What was the point in living for him anymore?
All Rigby could manage was another anguished gasp.
"Ah love him so much, Ouija. Please dont hurt him." Even he knew that it sounded pathetic, but he couldnt help himself.
He had almost had his life together.
And now he had absolutely nothing, not even his health.
But even so, the thought of anyone hurting Bane caused panic to rise in Rigby.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:03 pm

"I won't hurt him." Ouija spoke the words reluctantly, only promising this for Rigby's sake. "I'll go get your ring and I'll make them stop, alright? You just stay here and you relax, okay? Breathe, babe." His chest was aching to see the man in such pain. Yeah, Danny was definitely going to pay for this. The man was on a power trip now? Thought he was some badass? Ouija would put him back in his place. "Stay right here, alright? I'll be back with your ring in a second." He wouldn't hurt Bane but he had made no promises about Danny.
He left the room, only letting himself shift when he was in the hallway and away from Rigby. He let his rage take over then, storming down the hallway, the noises of Bane and Danny's passion getting louder with each step he took, only fueling his anger.
"Party's over!" He snapped as he entered the bathroom, slamming the sliding door to the shower open. "Out of the fucking shower, Stevie Wonder!" A clawed hand reached into the shower, taking Danny by the hair and yanking him out, throwing him to the ground. He then eyed Bane's hand for the ring. He growled as he found it lying on the shower floor. He knew how much money Rigby had put into that and Bane had just discarded it so easily. It made him want to murder the small hunter. "I'm not allowed to touch you, slut. So you can fucking rot in there for all I care." His upper lip curled, mirroring his lover's as he turned back to Danny now, snarling down at the man.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:36 pm

"You watch your fucking mouth, Ouija! " Danny had shifted after being thrown to the ground, his wolf raging as Ouija threatened his mate. "Who in the hell do you think you are? Talking to him like that! Especially if you're in here to defend that fucking home wrecker!" He didn't want to fight with the boy, he was one of the pack pups after all. But he wasn't about to back down and let Ouija scare his mate. "Get the fuck out of here!" Danny's eyes flashed golden in warning.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:49 pm

"My problem's not with him, I'm here for you. What the fuck kind of a coward are you, mauling a fucking human?" He lifted Danny up only so he could shove him roughly in the chest, slamming him back against the door. "You think you're all big and bad now, yeah? Well how about you fucking pick on someone your own size?" Ouija growled in the man's face, baring his fangs. "You nearly kill a fucking human and you think you're some kind of badass now? I'll put you back in your fucking place. Did you forget how fucking pathetic you are?" He had pressed their foreheads together, shoving the man repeatedly in the chest. He was out for blood. Danny had nearly killed Ouija's best friend, he had to pay.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:02 pm

"You don't know what in the fuck you're even talking about, kid!" Danny roughly planted his clawed hands on Ouija's chest, shoving the boy out of his face . "And I don't have to explain myself to you." Any werewolf would have lost their shit at some point, most simply would have done it before the rage made them deadly. "Just take that fucking ring and go shove it up Rigby's ass! He knew Bane was my mate when he gave it to him."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:11 pm

"You two are both idiots for getting pissed at each other instead of the bitch playing with both of your emotions. He told Rigby he loved him twenty minutes ago and now he's in here screwing you. Next week he'll be on Rigby's dick again. But that's none of my damn business I guess." Ouija rolled his eyes, shoving into Danny once more. "I should fucking rip your throat out. I should fucking hurt you like you hurt him." His claws were out just thinking about it. Rigby didn't damn deserve any of this. "You might be able to maul him but you don't stand a chance against me." As if testing Danny's patience, Ouija swiped at the man's face with one clawed hand, leaving bloody scratch marks across one cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:16 pm

"You're just a fucking brat throwing a temper tantrum!" Danny wasn't bothered by the swipe at his face, but Ouija's words had truly struck him, settling deep into his chest. "Trying to put your nose where it doesn't fucking belong!" The blind boy ducked his head and charged the younger werewolf, sending the both crashing onto the tile floor. It was from there that he grasped about for Ouija's wrists, trying desperately to pin them. He didn't want to hurt the boy. He knew that it would be terrible to injure one of the pups, and truly he simply wasnt a violent person by nature. Rigby had simply done the unforgivable.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:20 pm

"I'm the one throwing a temper tantrum? You almost fucking murdered a guy during your temper tantrum earlier so I don't want to hear it." Ouija scoffed. Okay so maybe he was throwing a tantrum, but it was in Rigby's honor. "It's not Rigby's fucking fault you couldn't keep your mate from screwing around on you." He barked as jerked his head forwards, headbutting Danny so the man backed off of him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:49 pm

"Alright damnit!" Danny finally snarled at the boy, his entire head buzzing with the force of their impact. And not only that, Ouija's words were digging their way under his skin, burrowing inside his heart. "Chandler! Jordan! One of you get this fucking kid!" He was already guilty over nearly murdering Rigby before, he didn't want to add onto that. Ouija was really testing him now though, his cheeks growing pink with frustration. "You're one to talk about screwing around you little shit. I do believe Parker was fucking desperate to have you to himself at one point but every time I saw you Rigby had his fucking hands on you." If Ouija wanted to fight dirty, he could go there too. It had been no secret that Parker was sweet on the mind reader, even when Ouija had been blowing him off and acting as though he didnt notice. He was blind and he'd even smelt the jealousy looming on the boy, the despondency when Ouija was out with Ajax or some other flavor of the week. "So get the fuck out you damn hypocrite. Before you deafen me too with your bitching and moaning." Danny snarled in his anger, his eyes a flaring golden. Now that his wolf had been unleashed once, he had no problem lashing out when he needed to. It was better than just sitting back and taking it.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:57 pm

"If you're trying to make me feel guilty about shit that happened years ago, it's not working." Ouija was smiling in fact, pleased to see he was getting under Danny's skin. The man deserved it. He shoved Danny off of him and got to his feet, kicking the man in the side as he spoke again. "I've got a fucking mate now who isn't a dirty slut so I'm doing just fine." Sure, sometimes he wished he would have realized his feelings for Parker earlier, they could have had so much more time together. But there was no use regretting things that were already over. He had Parker now and that was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:27 pm

"You're pathetic, kid." Danny picked himself up, one of his hands moving to press against where Ouija had kicked him. "This isn't a fight. Im not fucking with you. You're a puppy just pissing in the wind and I dont have time for you." The blind boy took a calming breath, reaching about for his pants despite the fact that they were still soaked in Rigby's blood.
It was then that Chandler was barreling into the room, his face twisted with anger as he assessed the situation. He had been scared to hell and back when he heard Danny yell, and now his anger was only flared by the bloody claw marks streaking the blind boys face. "Ouija, get the fuck out of here! What in the hell are you doing right now?" He was picking through the boys head even as he berated him, wanting to know the entire story before he got in too deep.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:44 pm

"Blind bitch has finally grown a set and thinks he's some badass now." Ouija grunted, folding his arms across his chest. He despised people talking down to him like he was still a pup when he was practically an adult now. It only made him want to hurt the man even more. "He almost fucking killed Rigby."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:56 pm

"Oh."  Chandler took the knew as though it were no big surprise.  He himself had been expecting something of that sort to happen.  He'd been reading Danny a lot lately, wanting to make sure that his little family was safe whenever the man finally ruptured. "Well Jesse can handle that.  He's the alpha.  You're my kid, not the pack police."  Hearing that Danny had almost killed Rigby, it had Chandler wanting Ouija away from the boy even more. His son was cocky, he never expected to be taken down. But Chandler knew that there was more to Danny that what it seemed, and he didn't want problems with the blind boy, so it was best his pup stayed away from him. "Come back out of here and let them get dressed.  We can go check on Rigby." The mind reader tried to coax his son into leaving peacefully, even though he knew it probably wouldnt work.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:14 am

"I'm not the pack police but I'm the fucking Rigby police." Ouija muttered stubbornly, folding his arms across his chest as he looked to his father. "I'll leave him alone for now, just to check on Rigby." He glanced up as Bane finally made his way from the shower, helping Danny to his feet. "I'll be back for you as soon as that brat's out of you, slut." He informed the boy as he stormed off down the hallway, back to Law's workroom. He took his seat by Rigby's side then, taking the ring out of his pocket and offering it to the man.
"Hey babe, I got it for you." He spoke gently.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:33 am

Rigby took one look at the ring and and crumpled completely. He had not allowed himself to fall back out, determined that he would be awake when Ouija returned to him. He had to make sure that his baby was okay.
That the mind reader hadn't hurt Bane.
But everything died on his lips as he gazed down at the ring. Bane had swooned when he'd first saw it...And he had worn it and he'd kept admiring it...
The southern man let out a gasping sob, his fingers quivering as he reached to pick the ring out of Ouija's palm.
"W-Was he wearing it?" He wasn't sure why he asked. The answer would devastate him either way. But the man couldn't help himself. He wanted to know just how little he truly meant to Bane, the boy he had given his everything to.

Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:38 am

"No babe, he wasn't." Ouija sighed softly, leaning in to press a kiss to the top of the man's head. "He doesn't deserve you, Rigby." He hugged the man as tight to him as he could without hurting him. The look of pain in the man's eyes had him wanting to go back there already. "It'll be okay. You can do so much better."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:48 am

"Oh, god." Rigby screwed his eyes shut as he remembered Bane saying nearly the same thing. The boy hadn't even been planing to stay with him then...Bane had just been trying to talk him up. And all of that stuff about having a family together...
Bane said that he'd loved him.
Promised he would come back.
"Ah don't want to hear that shit, Ouija. I don't want to do better."
He didn't want to do anything anymore.
"How was mah baby?" The man's voice trembled with devastation as he imagined what the two had been doing when Ouija found them. "Was Bane alright? Did everything seem okay?" He hated that he was still so worried about Bane. It was impossible to control though. He had nearly died for the boys love.
Only for Bane to leave him when he needed the boy the most.
"Was Danny fucking touching my kid?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:08 am

"Let's not talk about Danny, alright babe?" Ouija sighed, cradling Rigby into his arms. "The baby and Bane are fine and that's all that matters. It's all gonna be fine." He was practically cooing into the boy's ear, pressing kisses to the man's head as he tried feebly to calm him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:34 am

But it wasn't all fine for Rigby. The man became completely despondent after having the ring returned to him, but by some miracle he survived. He would never be the same though. Danny had severed some vital nerves, forever causing Rigby to lose feeling in some parts of his body. The southern man also had terrible scarring, something that reminded him of the love he had lost every time he was to look into the mirror. As soon as Law gave him the okay three months later, Rigby was out of the home. He couldnt handle being around Danny and Bane anymore, and he was beginning to lose hope in having any stake in the childs life. With his luck it probably belonged to Danny anyways.
Only a few days after Rigby was gone, Law had Bane sitting in his infirmary. He had been giving the boy frequent check ups at the demand of Danny and today he finally had some big news for the couple.
"You're having twins. I guess it's a werewolf curse, oui." Law chuckled softly at the notion. He had Bane hooked to an ultra sound, and was pointing out each of the children. "It wont be long before I can do a DNA analysis too, oui."
"Twins!" Danny cooed gently at his mates stomach, cursing softly in desperation. He wanted to see the screen and what Law was showing them. He wanted to see his babies, damnit. "Bane, thats so great!"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:44 am

Bane could only let out a soft whine. Two damn children? He hadn't even wanted one. But he managed a smile as he pressed his face in the crook of Danny's neck. At least he'd gotten lucky and they weren't wolves, he hadn't gotten terribly sick yet like Zach and Finn had.
"How long do you think it will be for the DNA?" Bane questioned hesitantly. He hated to ask but he was so nervous. He hadn't faced Rigby since that day and he was still plagued with guilt about it. He was hoping they were Danny's, just so he didn't have to face the Southern man ever again.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 2:56 am

"Eh, it shouldn't be too long." The man took a moment to consider, his blue eyes focusing in one the monitor. "I might even be able to do it now, oui." It would be worth it to make Danny stop staring at him like that, the mans dead eyes searing through him as though it could be his fault if the babies wound up belonging to Rigby.
"Bane, it doesn't even matter if they're his or not." Danny muttered softly, his fingers moving to gently caress his mates side. "Can't they just be ours?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:08 am

"I'm not going to give them to him or anything. I just... I think he should see them sometimes." Bane sighed heavily, leaning into his lover's side. "It just wouldn't feel right, you know?" He awaited the news from Law nervously, chewing on his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:20 am

Danny didn't respond, instead only bowing his head to pray. He didn't want Rigby anywhere around his family. If that was to happen, both of the babies had to belong to him.
Law was working quietly but quickly, and it wasnt long before he offered Bane one of his unhinged but sympathetic smiles. "Congratulations, oui. One belong's to Danny and one belongs to Rigby." He still had the southern mans DNA from all the blood that had been spattered around his infirmary. Law tapped on the screen, indication which child was which.
"Are you kidding us right now, Law? How is that even possible!" Danny let out a frustrated growl, his body immediately tensing at the news.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:14 am

"That's possible?" Bane's jaw dropped, cursing softly under his breath. Of course, that would be his luck. At least it was better than them both being Rigby's. "I'm sorry." Bane spoke under his breath to his lover. "A-at least one is yours." He tried to speak optimistically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfaithful.
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Bane/Danny-
Jump to: