Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unfaithful.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Unfaithful.  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:50 pm

"That's all I wanted." Bane sighed heavily. "I guess I should have just told you this earlier. I'll tell you everything, I'll tell you what I want and when I'm bored. We'll fix it." He nodded, resting his head on the man's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 2:02 pm

Danny had been needing to hear those words ever since the entire affair started. He had simply wanted to know that Rigby wasn't going to be the end of their love. The blind boy simply wanted them to be able to overcome it, to fix it. He wanted to know that he still had a chance at being the man who made Bane happy.
"Thank you for staying, Bane." Danny couldnt help but thank the boy. He felt so blessed to be carrying Bane in his arms, able to clutch the boy against his chest and know that he wouldnt have to let go.
"Thank you for letting me love you." He could sense that they were getting close to the home. Rigby's blood was still strong in the air.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 2:11 pm

"Thank you for letting me stay." Bane replied simply, his stomach clenching nervously as they approached the house. "Oh God, I hope he's okay." He suddenly became very aware of the fact that he was covered in the Southern man's blood. "We need a shower." He murmured before looking up at his lover. "Can you still hear his heart?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 2:34 pm

"I...uh.." Danny slowly came to a stop, his arms curling Bane closer into his chest, so that the hunters head rested just underneath his chin. The blind werewolf picked his head up, listening carefully for the southern mans heartbeat. For a moment, dread rose into his chest. The mans heartbeat had been there just a minute ago...
But then Danny heard it again. It was softer and painstakingly slow, but it was still there. "Oh wow....I can still hear it." He was guilty now. Despite the hate he had harbored for Rigby, it was difficult to come to terms with the fact that if the man died...It would be all his fault. He would be a killer.
"Is he a fighter, Bane?" The man had struggled valiantly against him....Had it been anyone else, Danny wasn't sure that they would have escaped him. But now...The man was so weak...
The blind werewolf was desperate for Rigby to keep fighting.
"If he dies...Will that change anything?" He didnt want Bane to resent him....
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 2:54 pm

"I... I don't know, Danny." Bane grimaced. He couldn't live without Danny but how was he supposed to sleep next to a murderer? It went against every fiber of his being. "I don't think I could leave you it's just... going to be hard to see your eyes when you shift." They would be that icy blue he hated so much. He had been brought up to never spare a wolf with blue eyes. "But he is a fighter. So he'll be fine." He knew Rigby was a fighter.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 3:15 pm

Danny swallowed thickly, the hunters words striking him deeply. "God...I hope you're right." He truly was afraid now. Bane would never look at him the same. He'd never feel safe....
The blind boy bowed his head, saying a soft prayer for Rigby. He wanted his life back. He'd never have it again if Bane viewed him as a murderer.
The southern man had to live.
And Rigby was. He had almost been lost several times, but the thoughts of Bane and their unborn baby....that's what kept him struggling to breath. He didn't want Bane to miss him. He didn't want their child to grow up and know him as nothing more than a stranger.
He had to make it through this.
If he did, Rigby was sure that everything would be okay. He might not ever be the same...But he'd always have Bane and their baby. He would have a family waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 3:25 pm

The second they arrived at the home, Bane got to his feet, darting to Law's work room to make sure Rigby was still in there. He knew he was going to have to stop seeing the man, but that didn't mean he wanted him dead. He was still so worried for the man's safety.
"Rigby, hang in there okay?" He cooed gently as he stood by the man's side, squeezing his hand tightly to let him know he was there.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 3:37 pm

"Ngh...Bane?" Rigby's eyes fluttered open for the first time since Roman had carried him from the barn. His body was exhausted and aching for rest, but the southern man couldnt help but rouse whenever he heard Bane's voice, especially when the boy sounded so distraught. It was Rigby's instinct to try and comfort his hunter.
"Ah'm 'here. Ah'm alrigh'." The man was hooked to several machines, and Law was hovering around him in an attempt to assess which wounds needed to be tended first. Rigby still struggled to lift his hand though, a weak but peaceful smile settling over his face as he felt his palm pressing against Bane's stomach.
"How're mah babies?" The southern man rasped out, his honey colored eyes glazed but still struggling to focus in on Bane's face.
Danny had followed his mate to the infirmary, but he dared not go inside. He didn't feel welcomed. Not when he could clearly see how crumpled Rigby's face was, how dead the man already looked.
So instead Danny hovered right outside, just in case Bane needed him for support.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 3:46 pm

"The baby is fine." Bane reassured, although he couldn't be sure. He had been quite stressed out lately. He could only hope it was alright. "I'm so sorry he hurt you." Bane's voice was a gentle coo as he leaned in to drop a kiss to the man's forehead. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 3:58 pm

"Don't you fret none sweetheart." Rigby's voice wavered despite all of his determination. He had never wanted Bane to see him in such a state. He was the boy's superman. He had to be strong for Bane and his baby, especially now. Because of this, Rigby disregarded the question of how he was feeling. In truth he felt as though he could be dying. He was cold and stiff. His entire body had hurt so badly...but now he was beginning to feel numb. "Don't ignore me. Ah wanted to know about both of mah babies." The southern mans hand trembled as he slowly brought it to Bane's face. His fingers gently brushing over the boys cheek, a soft light entering his eyes as he gaze up at the hunter. "Ah love you...Ah'm glad you came to see me." He had been afraid that Danny would try to scare Bane into leaving him. It had been an incredible boost to see that Bane was still wearing his ring.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 5:01 pm

"I love you too. I'm sorry it took me so long to get here... I told Roman to get you here as fast as he could." Bane informed, reaching out to card his fingers through the man's blood matted hair. He could tell Rigby was under the impression Bane had chosen him. They were going to be together. And he could not possibly break the news to the man right now. What if it was enough to take away his will to fight through this and live? So he would pretend, for now.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 5:23 pm

"That's alrigh' Darlin'. I just wanted to see your face." Rigby was leaning up into the boys touch, all the tension seeming to melt away at Bane's words. The southern man was comforted to know that he had the boy by his side. Bane was safe. His baby was safe. It was all going to be alright. He would fight this. He would live.
And then he'd finally have everything he'd always wished for. His house would be bustling with the sounds of a newborn, and he'd have Bane around all the time. He wouldnt have to spend another night alone, missing him. And whats more? He'd never again have to drop Bane off and drive away, knowing he was going to go give himself to Danny. That had been the worst pain Rigby had ever experienced, even worse than the tearing of his flesh under Danny's fangs. He' would make the Bane his husband.
His child would have a complete family.
Rigby took deeper breaths, determined to live so that he could be a part of that future. "That ring sure looks good on you, sugar." The southern man had been staring at it for some time now, a serene smile lighting his face. It gave him strength.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 5:39 pm

"It does, doesn't it?" Bane smiled softly, glancing down at the ring himself. It was so beautiful. And there was a part of him that did so desperately want to live out the same future that Rigby was imagining. But he couldn't. "I really hope you're okay." He sighed, reaching down to place a hand on his stomach beside Rigby's.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:03 pm

Danny had to stop himself from growling as he listened to Rigby and his mate. Of course he still felt bad for putting the man in such a condition, but as a werewolf he would never be alright knowing how much his mate truly cared for Rigby. He was nearly swooning over the ring. And Rigby's hand...They way it was tenderly caressing Bane's stomach....
It all made Danny want to vomit.
"Bane. Im going to shower." His voice was hard, but it wasnt threatening. Danny was letting the boy know that he didnt approve, but he was letting it go for now.
"Is that Danny?" Rigby's eyes widened a bit at the werewolf's voice. He wasn't scared for himself or any such nonsense. But he couldnt be comfortable having the man around his fiancee and his unborn child. If Danny hurt them...
Rigby couldnt even imagine it. He would die before he let it happen.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:12 pm

Bane nodded at Danny, giving him an apologetic look. This new side of Danny though, the one that stood up for himself, it was definitely something Bane could get used to.
"It is Danny." He informed Rigby, squeezing the man's hand. "He's not going to hurt you anymore though, I promise." Bane was no longer worried about Danny hurting him. His wolf had completely taken control and he had still left Bane unharmed. He trusted his lover now.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:24 pm

"Ah'm not worried about him hurtin' me or anything darlin'. Ah can handle my own. Ah jus' dont want 'em puttin' his hands on you or my baby." The Southern man willed his voice to be firm and strong. Unwavering.
And this caught Danny's attention. The blind werewolf had been halfway down the hall when he heard Rigby's declaration.
He started to go back. He wanted to go back.
But then he heard Bane's voice, so soft and apologetic.
It stopped Danny only a few feet away from the door.
He couldn't go in there. He would never hurt his mate.
If he went...If he caused Bane more stress...
He didnt want to imagine what it could do to the hunters health. And the baby....
Danny muttered a soft string of curses as he forced himself back down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:46 pm

"Oh, Danny won't touch me. He wouldn't hurt me or the baby." Bane spoke firmly, shaking his head. "I'm really sorry he hurt you though. It's all my fault." He sighed, caressing the man's cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:10 pm

"Now darlin', ah know you care about Danny and all," It pained Rigby to acknowledge Bane's love for the werewolf, almost wishing the hunter would hate him. It seemed like the reasonable thing when your fiancee had almost been mauled to death. But Bane didn't even seem mad. In fact, he was defending Danny.
"But you gotta be aware, sweetheart. We can't have him hurting you and the baby. Ah don't trust 'em with mah family."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 9:35 pm

"Just trust me, he won't hurt me." Bane shook his head. "It's you I'm worried about." He leaned in, pressing his face into the crook of Rigby's neck and pressing a gentle kiss there. If it was the last time he'd ever get to be this close to the man, he was taking advantage of it. "Are you sure you're going to be alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:36 pm

"Long as ah got you 'ere....Ah'll be alright." Rigby offered the boy a sincere grin, his eyebrows disappearing into his bleach blonde hair as they so often did. If he had known this would be his last chance to hold Bane, to kiss him and openly love him...The southern man would have forced himself to enjoy it more. But he was in constant pain, and he was so weak that he could hardly keep his eyes open.
But if he had known this would be his last loving moments with Bane...
Rigby would have spent the entire time memorizing the curve of the hunters cheek and the way his hands were so soft and yet lettered with calluses. He would have taken his time touching the boy, and he would have forced himself to look Bane in his eyes the entire time.
But Rigby didn't know. He thought he had all the time in the world to show Bane his love, just so long as he recovered.
"Ah got a family to care for now. Ah can't possibly let you and our baby down." His fingers pressed weakly against the hunters stomach, his touch already loving.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:44 pm

"I love you." Bane's voice was barely above a whisper as he pulled himself up a chair so he could sit by Rigby's side. He could probably use a shower but he didn't want to leave until he was certain the man would be okay. He pressed Rigby's hand to his stomach once he sat down. "Thank you for fighting for me, for hanging in there." He murmured gently.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:05 pm

"Don't you go thankin' me fer that." Rigby let out a listless chuckle. "Believe me, ah'd hate for you to have to do without me. But im living for all three of us." His fingers gently caressed over Bane's stomach. "Ah want to have my family. I want to be around for my kid...It's worth fighting for." He was already smiling in thought of their unborn child. "Our kid will be so happy, Bane. Ah'll work every day to make sure of it."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 pm

"You're too good for me." Bane sighed softly. Honestly, the happiness in Rigby's voice was making him quite sick to his stomach. The man deserved to know that Bane wasn't staying with him. But how could Bane just tell him? How could he just say he was leaving him for the man who'd just about murdered him?
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:25 pm

"Thats funny darlin'." Rigby's thumb was rubbing soothing circles into the boys abdomen. "Because ah was jus' thinkin' the same thing about you." He has grateful to have Bane with him. The boy could have wrote him off already but he was here and that meant everything to Rigby. Aside from Bane he didn't have many people he could turn to anymore...
But that was okay. Bane was the only person that Rigby felt he needed.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:37 pm

"You're crazy." Bane shook his head, smiling almost sadly down at the man. "You know you're pretty much perfect? You could get anyone you wanted." It was a pep talk, really, preparing the man for the future. Bane wanted him to know he could get anyone else. He didn't need Bane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfaithful.    Unfaithful.  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfaithful.
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Bane/Danny-
Jump to: